How would you like your grasshopper, sir?

>how would you like your grasshopper, sir?

news.sky.com/story/sainsburys-launches-150-edible-insect-range-in-uk-supermarket-first-11556476

Attached: DBD2408E-9CD6-42E7-8C91-53B6348FF258.jpg (460x345, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_ILu-R-Nz8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panopticon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is bad how?

i will be eating bugs during the next american civil war

mental illness

I'll get my protein from Irish pork and beef, tyvm.
You english truly are at the depths of depravity...
There are rich jews jacking off their tiny schlongs to the thought of the last of the English huddling around plates of insects.

They are doing this to mold the minds of people and make them accustomed to the idea of eating insects. Meat has been deemed unsustainible by the technocrat elites and will be banned - this is what they will push as the alternative.

I'm not joking. You will start seeing more of these "hurr durr insects are better then meat" stories appearing in the media the coming years.

They will take your alcohol, your tobacco, your meat, everything.

1.50 good boy points for a bag of 50 house crickets is not good enough. When they're cheaper than ordinary meat I might have some.

Fuck off kikes

I can't wait to fucking subsist on insects while the kikes hoard all the meat and exotic fruits, beverages and confections all to themselves.
Do you have any idea how easy it would be for the people across the world to rise up and kill every greedy malevolent kike ruining their respective society?

We don't eat crap like that, its gookfood to eat insects.

id sooner be vegan. even in the countries where people allegedly eat this shit all the time, eating bugs is actually kinda rare. not sure why (((they))) are pushing this shit so hard. westerners will never eat bugs

Attached: 1539800210411.jpg (822x960, 49K)

>Yes goy. Beef bad. Eat insects.
>Let the elites alone be able to afford meat. That's our curse.

>this is bad how?
Its reducing the world to dirt scrounging gooks. You are what you eat

Grasshopper flour is full of protein. Got a bit of a crunch, too. Bet you wouldn't notice if you were served it at a restaurant

3rd world food for a 3rd world country

This toothpaste knows

I wouldn't be opposed to eating insects every once in a while, just to try something new.

I've had mealworms. They're kind of peppery, but if you chew them too much it breaks down to a gristly slime. Couldn't swallow it.

Outside, where they belong.

Rather they speed up the production of lab-raised meat.

Attached: meat-.jpg (1024x605, 358K)

Just another way to break us. In the future we'll eat bugs and rent a bunk bed because we won't be able to afford a house or an apartment. "You don't deserve any better goyim!".

Attached: may5__5b3a4c1177340.jpg (1501x1000, 356K)

>From Turkey to Turks
Progress.

all it takes is for one uncooked bug with a parasite

>exposed brick
>chalk board
>unfinished wood
>tribal living
open_mouth.exe

>ewww bugs are gross
Dont you need to be a girl somewhere else?

youtube.com/watch?v=H_ILu-R-Nz8
This is our future.

She looks at pretty cool houses sometimes. Enjoy her channel.

Yeah, well, my cum is full of protein. Got a bit of saltiness, too. Bet you wouldn't notice if I jizzed in your alfredo sauce and you were served it in a restaurant.

Does that mean you're down to suck my dick?

I'd rather starve.

>using your computer on your bed
Uncomfortable and poorfag pilled

>haggis
>blood puddin
>hotpocket + pot pie abomination you claim as your own
>mudslime fish n chips
But this is a bridge too far huh?

Attached: 27be.jpg (385x380, 22K)

don't forget quintessentially british curry made by unwashed poo hands.

Would that be classed as cannibalism?

Kek, fuckers are so incredibly special snowflake about what they eat. Insects have huge concentrations of protein & are infinitely easier to mass farm than any animal.
If you eat fucking shellfish like crab, lobster, & shrimp you already have zero reason to complain, as they're no better than fucking ocean roaches.

>six eyeballs on you and this is how the community policies itself
Fucking idiots do this to themselves and think they are cute.

Attached: PanopticonPrison-TodSeelie-5.jpg (1000x667, 202K)

>implying this isn't close to an optimal state for humanity anyway
I don't like the whole "open" nature of this particular setup, but we REALLY don't need anywhere near as much space individually as we're used to.

Why is there a lighthouse in the middle of an arena?

good thing I don't.

also, let's dispel with this fiction that protein is protein. Not all proteins are the same. There are many proteins that animals(namely mammals) give us that plants and insects do not; partially the cause of why vegans and whoever are still fucked sideways by their diet despite their best attempts to fix the more obvious deficiencies they cause themselves. Yes, the human body will probably survive without them, but in a lesser condition. No alpha species would allow itself to waste away into "second best"

It is a panopticon user
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panopticon
To take it a step further thanks to technology we now live in a digital panopitcan where each person with both prisoner and guard.

>No alpha species would allow itself to waste away into "second best"
I'm tired of the double standard. We get to put ourselves above the rest of nature when it suits our interests, yet excuse whatever we want to get away with by including ourselves simultaneously.
Either we are or are not part of it.

God damn; checked.

I unironically want to try fried insects, but only if it's a choice and not because our society is collapsing.

We are the alpha. We are the ones who get to decide what we can and can't. The only species that can come after us for basically anything is us.
The double standards of "what it means to be human" and "we're still animals in the end" are entirely afforded to us alone because we are at the top of the hill.

spooky

If they could make/genetically engineer insects that taste like bacon when cooked I'd eat that all the time.

Attached: Frog riding snail.jpg (962x641, 102K)

Alive and up your ass.

Hubris. Plain & simple.

I'm not opposed to eating fried bugs, and if it came to it I'd rather that than a purely vegetarian diet.

Attached: fried crawfish.jpg (259x194, 16K)

>i will be eating bugs during the next american civil war
bon apetite!

they have been trying to sell this for the last 30 years

Who's to tell us otherwise?
Without that, is the truth really dictated by occam's razor?

>Who's to tell us otherwise?
Just an excuse to do whatever the fuck we want regardless of consequence.