Why are black people so much better at boycotts and petitions than whites? Are wh*toids truly inferior?

Why are black people so much better at boycotts and petitions than whites? Are wh*toids truly inferior?

Attached: 6B72638E-2284-4EAD-84CD-E54E917CE52A.jpg (1024x624, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GuXQjk4zhZs
twitter.com/hashtag/boycottchipotle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have the indignation of knowing they're always right even though they never are.

They'd be utterly ineffective without God's chosen promoting them.

So is the same true of wh*toids? Are we useless without the help of the holy kikes?

Checked

If you didn't have a job and did nothing all day it would be easy for you to create nonsense outrage out of thin air too.

They're just that much stupider/indignate. Whites also feel that they have to cuck to the BBC or else get called "racisss"

Does one really have to have that amount of free time to sign a petition and like and retweet a tweet, or are whites just cowardly faggots?

So whites are cowardly bitches?

>Somali Grill

I'm okay with this

Attached: DSC_0263.jpg (1200x803, 331K)

t. Nigger

This thread is a distraction from the other thread where anons are organizing to make a big stink out of this event. Expose the nog

Just a thought. Maybe try sending his details and the details of this incident to every restaurant within 50 miles of his house. Black list and target him personally.

>thinks they sign petitions
they chimpout. we don't. that's the difference. the threat of the chimpout is what makes companies acquiesce.

>look at these shitty salads and this garbage piled on top of cheap rice

Before the chimpouts came they signed petitions. Study the civil rights movement. It didn’t start with chimp outs. They have been taking ground year by year for the last sixty years and chimpouts are now the norm.

Lol stay mad wh*toid. You’re too pussy to even sign a petition or tweet it.

Niggers rape white women every thirty seconds and there’s nothing you faggots can do about it.

>they used to sign petitions.
yep, when signing petitions worked. now, sign change.org all day long and nothing will come of it.
businesses give them what they want because they want to avoid the chimpout.

Change.org has a bunch of victory examples they literally parade them on the homepage.

The sad thing is I can't buy Chimpotle to support them because I know they will cave int to blacks and support the left so I don't want to give them money.

imagine being this mad

Attached: faggot.jpg (511x564, 23K)

>they display some some small victories that they use to give you hope
name one thing of importance that has ever become of a change.org petition.
they give you just enough hope to think that YOUR petition will work. it won't.

Report spamming cunts like OP

DO NOT REPLY TO SPAM THREADS

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Yet they know if they work together as blacks are much more nationalistic than Whites they can get things done for them. Not a huge fan of insulting whites but he has a point. You guys need to be less far sighted and work to be proactive in the short run. "because in the long run we are all dead". -Keynes

I Trained In Moscow For Black Revolution - Leonard Patterson
youtube.com/watch?v=GuXQjk4zhZs

These things are usually planned.

But when the blacks boycott a restaurant. It actually makes more money?

I can smell that from here

Attached: 1526973210286.png (712x681, 23K)

I low key enjoy how easily Starbucks and Chipotle caves in to this kind of stuff.Comfy af

twitter.com/hashtag/boycottchipotle

all i see is lefties