I hope you're all proud of yourselves you racist pieces of shit

I hope you're all proud of yourselves you racist pieces of shit

Attached: SmartSelect_20181118-095631_Facebook.jpg (1080x1263, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mNiqpBNE9ik?t=657
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I completely agree with her

Attached: SmartSelect_20181118-095650_Facebook.jpg (1080x963, 210K)

go back to plebbit you should be happy that Jow Forums is apparently going to die to a domain change

Attached: 1541305171206.jpg (659x730, 512K)

quite

>national supremacists
What the fuck is a national supremacist?

that's the whole point

These same people should put up It's OK to be Black posters too.

It will help take the edge off.

>white people being okay with their own skin color makes PoC afraid

Attached: 1492550899297.gif (498x498, 617K)

kek

This.

A person who doesn't want to move to Zimbabwe.

for the lols

Attached: os-1542318161-jdlcsv2c98-snap-image-1-800x430[1].jpg (800x430, 43K)

Your small liberal mind cannot comprehend the fact that you can be proud to be white and not racist.

It’s the new “alt-right”. Get ready to start seeing new versions of Richard spencer and Lauren southern

who is this

Good.

What if there was a poster with
IT'S
OK
TO
BE
WHITE

and

IT'S
OK
TO
BE
BLACK

on it? Would the entire mass media shit itself trying to figure out how to condemn one while praising the other?

>there is no Phase 2, I'm just wondering

Yet nobody seems to care about whites and their feelings or safety.

Fuck this angers me. I can't even call my own place home anymore. Yet THIS makes THEM feel unsafe?

My shadow side is growing anons.

Attached: 1542173494386.jpg (251x201, 5K)

So it should.
It's the first step to ending the double standards.

White ones would be torn down

Probably this.

It could be a good message if you managed to record it happening.

>a poster
>the white one

I'll
let you figure this one out for yourself, anons.

Well, the white part would be graffiti'd or ripped, use your imagination and don't be so literal user.

What if you got really artistic with it and made the letters overlap or something

ITS
>IT'S
OK
>OK
TO
>TO
BE
>BE
WHITE
>BLACK

Good luck tearing half that message off

Put It's Okay To Be Black on the back so it's only seen when it's torn down. It might even have a useful effect on the emotionally wound up person who tears it down.

Thats the Kekistani Strangler.

Very proud actually

the nu-definition of nationalism
leftists want patriotism to start being associated with globalism, they're sick of being called traitors, so now according to them, they are the real patriots, and people who want strong borders and sovereignty are nationalists or national supremacists
they're just stuffing supremacist in there so that NPCs just associate it with white supremacy and don't have to think too hard

I know there is no phase two, but this is not a bad idea. Especially for a leaf. I think limiting it to black is still too divisive though.

Overall though, it's not needed. It's working perfectly.

>National Supremacists
Is this what happens when you choose emotional appeal buzzwords over reason? Those words mean absolutely nothing, except a dog whistle in itself

congratulations to the based motherfuckers who keep at it
let's see if journalists managed to make a simple innocent message analogous to "white power"/"heil hitler"

But it's not ok to be black. That's the point.

Attached: 1330553474945.jpg (363x550, 114K)

Good.

I think there might be a time for something like that. But you're right, it is working perfectly right now. We want people to be more outraged, not less.

how to keep your race clean, make your children look so fucking ugly and rattish that no other could possibly want to continue their gene

it's ok to be white just like it's ok to be yellow or black
I don't see what the issue is here

Attached: vRKLkhP[1].jpg (671x960, 77K)

FUCK WHITEY is the lynchpin of the Democratic Party..

>Globalism is the real patriotism.
you can force the masses to believe everything with enough mass media brainwashing.
They basically do it for 5 years and then switch the script to a new theme when too many people voice their scepticism and it resistance becomes popular. And then do it again with the new theme. You can always outrun the stupid cattle, because they never see and solve the real problem: the cabal feeding them the changing narratives.

A Yenta is telling POC what they SHOULD be FEELING when they SEE a sticker with a simple affirmation.
Typical chutzpah, shlomo!
>how long until she starts making "fellow white privilage" statements?
>how long after that will she then flip back to "b-but I'm jewish"?

dude the communist don't care

>Prank

They don't want Whites to self affirm this because it undermines white privilege/institutionalized racism narratives.

... national supremacists?
Is this the latest newspeak stupidity?
Jingoism was to old? Not all that much used?
fucking internationalist traitors, fashionable idiots and stupid fucks

people who want the best for their country are not necessarily racist or hate other countries, but if you associate nationalism with racial hatred, then it's easier to advance globalism

>muh globalism
says the frog using his iphone to discuss the nuances of nationalism with his romanian gypsy pal on a korean containment board

>if I were a POC
Well she aint one and I suspect a catlady/wino-aunt/ knows-it-all liberal.

I like this

i would rather wait a few decades for this technology and have a white country where i can only speak to my fellow citizens than whatever good thing you think globalism has given us

>leftists want patriotism to be associated with globalism

I've sort of seen this but can someone give me a rundown of how they're rationalizing this?

> national supremacists

Attached: 1542048304371.jpg (658x823, 63K)

Why is it that the left is the only person who hears "dog whistles"? I like the message because it forces people to either agree or out themselves as a racist.

I should start putting up "It's Okay to be Hispanic (or Black)" Signs, see if the media has a breakdown or call it progress.

> globalism is in the governments best interest
> don’t you want what’s best for the gov- I mean country user?

Look at every neocons like McMuffin or flake and you’ll see the leftist textbook to rationalization l. cowardice as bravery treason as patriotic

>I would feel unsafe in my neighbourhood
Alright, time to start the "its okay to be black" then hispanic, then every other race until shes not scared anymore. This woman needs your help to stop being so racist and scared of people in her community.

youtu.be/mNiqpBNE9ik?t=657
this comedian makes for a good example
>be leftist
>patriotism is bad because poor POC and other countries are more valuable than capitalist, white united states
>but patriotism is seen as good even though i don't like it
>also, i am on the right side of history
>therefore i am all that is good
>therefore i am a patriot and right wingers are not patriots, they are national supremacist and they hate other countries
>now, patriotism means agreeing with me, loving everyone in the world and giving them free shit, doing away with hateful borders and disgusting white culture

>I hope you're all proud
Yes, thanks: White and proud of it!

The simple virtue that the idea 'IOTBW' is perceived as threatening is evident enough that this campaign is pushing the right buttons.

They're only threatened by this because it's relinquishing the power they have over guilting white people into doing what they want.

too easy to rationalize. they already redefined racism to exclude whites from victimhood

less is more

Attached: image.jpg (720x367, 165K)

>"It's okay to be white"
> media phrases "It's OK to be white"
The absolute state of journalism. They can't even phrase right.

seriously, white guilt is the biggest threat to the west
if we could get rid of that, let alone make white people proud of their race, it would be a huge step in the right direction
they have been beaten into submission for so long though...

by realising that they will have to be the ones who adopt any civ-nats once they finally wake up and then the mad feeding frenzy between those still wanting to remain somehow civ-nat and the ethno-nats.

They can not get more extremists, but they can attempt to gobble up more of the middle.

It's
okay
to
be
you.*

then in small text
*brought to you by the "it's okay to be white campaign."

Flip it to be super inclusive

I can tell you right now that they will call it "progress" and praise it as "taking a stand against white bigotry".

next question.

It's okay to be white
>racists!
>controversy
>trolling
>prank
If after reading this you didn't print 300 of those at work / at a friend's place / on your own printer, then I don't know.
Hire your buddy who can't be fired from his job / doesn't care. Make him distribute those all around the place. Repeat.
Get that one friend that won't rat you out.
Or just fucking DO IT YOURSELF.

Attached: 1540471953062.jpg (640x640, 91K)

Attached: 1508812131260.gif (501x585, 212K)

This is perfect.

So racist. =(

Lol fuck.

excellent

Attached: swasikike.jpg (475x482, 174K)

This is fucking bullshit.. It's not okay to be white.. It's fucking awesome and clearly the best or they wouldn't give a fuck about some stupid fucking poster.

So, are you saying it isn't okay to be white?

No reading things onto that page that aren't there.

Just those five words; what's wrong with them?

What do you think?

Attached: 1511368795825.jpg (620x1429, 137K)

It's a sign that they are self censoring and consider white people as their audience. They don't want to make any strong statements to avoid backlash. We are changing mainstream consciousness.

Lol these people want us dead

Attached: 1542239314030.png (672x944, 22K)

it was literally started by white supremacists so obviously people are going to interpret it as being a white supremacist statement

>idiot racist crying online and never having the balls to actually do anything about it

this shit is hilarious and you can come here EVERY SINGLE DAY and read for hours the same crying and endless tears, I love this place

Me too, I'm going to miss Jow Forums when it's gone.

>national supremacists
if you don't think the place you live is the best place why do you even live there

It’s our diverse group of white nationalists.

oy vay

No one wants white completely totally eliminated. We are the most productive demographic and we are innovators and inventors. But this high creativity and pattern recognition means we aren't easily subjugated. So the idea is to displace us ethnically and design a society where it's unfeasible to organize politically or generate significant wealth. Basically the goal is to get a system where we're all over taxed and forced into being a minority in our neighborhoods because "you're racist if you live around other whites"

No it wasn't. I would love to see a source on that.

Even if it was started by a white supremacist, that doesn't mean the message is white supremacist. Are you one of those people who thinks that science produced by jews is "jewish science"?

when will these cunts just admit they hate white people?

It was started right here on this board you retard.
I'm one of those people who think that when neo-nazis who think that it is NOT okay to be black say "It's okay to be white" they also mean "it's not okay to be black" since that was even explicitly stated in the threads where Jow Forumstards were promoting this and right here in this thread, see:

>fellow white person
>looks like a straight up nog

Which is more useful for procuring a mate- money, or looks?

>It was started right here on this board you retard.
Yea, I know. You're on this board too. Are you a white supremacist?

You're just making shit up like the stupid nigger you are.

It's actually a little bit scary. After all this screeching for diversity, tolerance, open-mindedness, the Jews just wanted to destroy us the entire time. What the absolute fuck is their problem.

why is a white supremacist like yourself so upset that I am pointing out your campaign is a white supremacist campaign?

Now you're lying about me too. Of course, anyone with any sense of decency would be offended by you.

>I'M NOT A WHITE SUPREMACIST YOU STUPID NIGGER!!!
kek imagine being this tone-deaf

>Print out a bunch of two-sided IOTBW - IOTBB. (Maybe even IOTBAsian if near Harvard)
>Then put up one side at random all over the place.
>Sometimes next to each other, sometimes not.
>See how it plays out.
Sounds fun.

Black people wouldn't give a fuck about these

You don't have to think whites are superior to anyone to hate niggers.

Being a stupid nigger doesn't excuse your lies.

It's not an excuse.

Anyone with the last name "Summer" is a Jew.

Typical Jewish trick. Rather than form an argument, they make up semantics.

>no comments section

As usual.

This isn't a white supremacist campaign; it's a motherfucking WHITE ACCEPTANCE campaign.
It's fine to be a black person.
Say right the fuck now that it's perfectly fine to be a white person, WITH ZERO QUALIFIERS ADDED, or you're a fucking racist piece of shit.

Hitler was white. They don't ever want to see another Hitler and are willing to "soft" genocide every white person on Earth to prevent it. Without realizing that these policies are the most sure fire way to get another one. It's cowardly short sightedness. They should remember that the very people they are attempting to destroy are also the ones that saved their worthless hides in WW2.