Why there are no more white women like these?

I honestly believe that russian women are the last non-degenerate species on this earth.
how do we preserve these.
youtube.com/watch?v=QfNLj8KJuwc

Attached: 1516596601241.jpg (1080x957, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJeVkvNXHuc
youtube.com/watch?v=EdkpYhmchE4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off kike scum

Attached: IDF Chick.png (420x728, 57K)

slavs are not white fuck off kike

>inb4 a faggot says singing is degenerate
the song is about how all whores should be murdered and eradicated from earth.

Russian women are tough bitches

Attached: 53ff869f130cb92331d5f035fd8f8c34.jpg (763x762, 78K)

Is colonize that

Russian twerk videos incoming

so much projection.

Attached: 1516611385205.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>post roastie showing off her ass
>complains about degeneracy
Fuck off kike I'm having none of it

>forgot memeflag
Fuck off kike
We dont need thots who act like men we need women who act like wives and mothers.

Attached: 1539406630948m.jpg (719x1024, 97K)

women are supposed to be at home
/thread

Pic unrelated retard

>I believe women from a country I've never been to have to be better than anything at home.

Show flag, grow up, stop living in a fantasy.

There's plenty of good tail if you good outdoors and look hard enough.

Attached: 1535001950913.jpg (700x425, 23K)

Imagine if you fell face first into her butt haha

You've never met any russian woman if you think they aren't at least just as much degenerate, if not more. Yes they try not to appear as such with all their pictures they put on the internet. It's fake as fuck. Russian girls (and other eastern european girls) are extreme whores. Go and meet some, in real life then come back and see how stupid your post was.

I have enough experience with women to recognize the degeneracy crisis.

>having that image saved
>complaining about degeneracy
Pick one you fucking heeb

How many women in your own country are you familiar with? That’s what I thought.

Ah, I see we have another Nord, Gaul, or Anglo in our midst.

Russian women have a culture of murdering their own babies, 70% of their pregnancies end in abortion.

none of those are white
also
youtube.com/watch?v=OJeVkvNXHuc
that's the WW2 memorial

ive been to every state, met women all over the country. theyre all shit.

That is NOT the proper proning position.

>meet great grandpa

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the ‘agentur’ of the ‘Illuminati’ between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." -Albert Pike in a letter to Giuseppe Mazzini, excerpt from William Carr’s “Pawns in the Game"
>mfw everything is going exactly to plan

Attached: Albert_Pike_-_Brady-Handy.jpg (800x913, 97K)

Attached: ugly_jewess.png (565x532, 407K)

The religious argument for peace has been and will always be weak so try another one.

Attached: hegel.jpg (435x604, 47K)

>clay face
>kike
>unfolded laundry
3 strikes. I'll pass.

Attached: Sophie Swaney.png (706x411, 597K)

implying your incel ass could ever get with such a woman

Attached: Judah-vs.-Romans.gif (640x360, 188K)

fuck off retards

Attached: basic-shooting-position-prone-with-bipod.jpg (1000x618, 196K)

бpaп

>not pointing out that she's mishtara tsvait

The retard is even posting JIDF pics. How does it feel to be fucking useless at your "job"?

it is senpai it's exactly what they teach in boot camp
im not 100% sure but i think i recognize the ass in OPs pic and she's a marksmanship instructor .

made me think

You don't get it
>with kikes gone... no more wars

The religious part was just an antiquated focal point... rest of the plan is still going fine

BRAAAAAAp

Attached: sniffer_doggo.webm (240x240, 845K)

Shut up, nobody speaks merchant here.

Attached: 1542418759548.jpg (1536x2048, 453K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EdkpYhmchE4

>implying I want one

Russian women are some of the MOST degenerate women on earth. Once they hit 18, they make US women seem like prudes.

Then how do you not realize that the majority of young Russian women are gold diggers trying to escape their shithole country?

time to make a come back

Attached: 429024_10151371753240165_703879036_n.jpg (622x476, 47K)

Not the ones I've met, and also russia is not a shithole

Attached: B66DB12A-45C3-4636-A32F-EEE994967F65_w1200_r1_s.jpg (1200x675, 73K)