I’m worried for my white son

Alright Jow Forums I don’t want to sound melodramatic but I’m being increasingly concerned with the anti white and anti Male rhetoric being propagated by society and specifically how it’ll after my son growing up. He’s only 7 years old right now and whenever I see all the “ebil white men” shit I usually laugh because it’s ridiculous nonsense done by losers but now I’m beginning to worry about “what if my son heard this”. Again I know softness isn’t Jow Forums forte but I’m worried that In the coming years going through school and college that it might damage him in some way. He’s a really sweet kid and I think my wife protects him too much so he’s really innocent and tries to be kind to everyone. I don’t know why but it’s really starting to irk me. My wife as well, she was the first one to bring it up actually.
>>Any other parents of Jow Forums have the same worries?
>>Also how do I protect him or inoculate him from all this?
They think it’s okay to say bad things about white males because they’re powerful which means they should be able to take it but my boy only wants to play on the swing set with his friends and wouldn’t hurt a soul. Once I realized the threat of this I became completely infuriated by it all. Help Jow Forums. Second time I’ve asked this but the first was at a really quiet time of day.

Attached: A9609B33-46A5-49BD-A10B-5221AA343E4F.png (512x384, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Raise-a-Muslim-Child
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He'll become a liberal drone despite your best efforts.
Just let him live his life in ignorance.
There is no way out.

>despite your best efforts

Was it, though?

You should worry about the intended effect, flooding the country with third world goblins who are then told to gate whites in order to maintain their gibs

Ultra chad dad here

Heres how you raise a fucking God Emperor Chad

Make sure he doesnt brush his teeth - Flouride
Tell him to not wear underwear - Test

Go out sometimes and show him how to be a man go kick someones ass when he is watching

As he grows to be around 12 he will start to excercise his masculinity on you, telling you to shut the hell up or push you away with force

Submit to it, Dont fight back, Let him grow

Youll do fine brother

Also redpill him about his heritage and the enemy

Christianity aswell

Attached: 1542102123196.jpg (1600x1143, 289K)

Send him to a private or catholic school

Tell him to ditch out of school aswell

He doesnt need school from ages 7-14 anyways,

Those two last years of highschool he needs to perform however, to get into College and the other stuff

Sneed.

Is this how you all became snowflakes?

If you red pill him he'll rebel and double down on the liberalism.
He has literally been getting 24/7 liberal propaganda for his whole life.

Your best bet is to let it happen and hopefully he will rebel against the establishment and red pill himself.
But as we know that is no salvation.

HOME SCHOOL
>HOME SCHOOL
HOME SCHOOL
>HOME SCHOOL
HOME SCHOOL
>HOME SCHOOL
HOME SCHOOL
>HOME SCHOOL

No (((TV)))
Net nanny filter for internet

It’s easy. Ask him to show you one successful black or majority female country.

your son will have the privilege to clean his wifes boyfriends creampie

for the love of god, this. DO NOT let your kid go to a liberal garbage dump public school.

Instead of letting the TV and internet do the parenting do it yourself, take him on camping trips into the woods, do things you wish your father would have done with you. Also consider home schooling.

It sucks but since your boy is 7 it's time to take him hunting. Killing another living animal and the harvesting it's meat is a reality check. Also, if he continues to be timid he will be abused by other children then people for the rest of his life. NEVER PUNISH HIM FOR FIGHTING TO DEFEND HIMSELF AND ENCOURAGE THIS BEHAVIOR IMMEDIATELY.

Cool social experiment. First make a thread about your white daughter. Then make one about your white son. See which gets the most replies and what the content of those replies is. Profit? Probably some marketing data analysis. Whatever it is. I hope you fucking die. Also, sage!

Attached: 5EDDE2EE-ECC0-449F-988A-C1E427B26656.jpg (750x900, 476K)

You should have done this earlier user, but moving in a white country seems like the only option nowadays.
I'm talking about eastern europe or something of the kind.

>How to make your kid socially retarded and resent you for the rest of your life the guidebook

get him doing martial arts
make sure he reads his peoples history
don't push your political views on him, let him figure out himself

Home school him. Pay for private tutors to teach him English and Math, if you can not teach them yourself. If you feel the need you can also get him tutors for Geography or science etc... however they are not necessary. And get rid of your TV, allow him very restricted access to the internet and video games until around 14/15 years old. Help him find a trade, also get him practical and teach him to fix things and to mechanically work things. He will need to learn how to fight also but do not push him as he's only 7, start him into martial arts or boxing around 13 though, make sure he plays a n active sport at least once a week also. This is how you make a healthy young man, it is difficult but worth it.

Talk to him. Tell him the truth. Be there for him. Holy shit this isn't rocket science.

I share your work I assistant coach wrestling and one year two of the boys on an eight person team were falsely accused of sexual harassment. School cameras vindicated one of the kids but the other couldn't prove his innocence so the mom was homeschooling him. It's a scary world out there.
I am just going to keep my son in combat sports is a great redpill and keeps you grounded in reality. My wife and I plan on being really and fairly harsh so that reality didn't hit him to hard. I can tell it will be an uphill battle though cause the little guy really does change my whole life and you just want to protect them.
Thanks for reading my blog post best of luck to all parents out there all we have is blood and soil.

Attached: 20180812_152108.jpg (4032x3024, 3.24M)

It will make him a liberal NPC or an extremist unless you, as the father, educate him properly. That is the man's job.
You should do more guy stuff with your son. Go fishing or camping. Build stuff. Your wife seems overprotective, and I'm not a parent @ 22, but I sure as shit know my mother was overprotective. That's why I ended up pissing my childhood away with video games.
You gotta show him how great it is to be a part of his race but you can't go totally 14 on him. It's gotta be subtle. Like a constellation on a partly cloudy night. The sentiment must be there always, but cannot constantly be in view.

i hope you didn't let them circumcise your son
i hope his parents were smart enough to see past "their" lies and he wasn't mutiliated

>not telling your child everything you know so theyre a god compared to you at your age
Why are you even here?

Great post burger! Thank you brother

>living in a big city
>living next to niggers
>living a wagecuck life
Shit happens and it's nothing you can do, because above mentioned scenarios.

Attached: Johnny Rotten Sex Pistols fat.jpg (1080x888, 163K)

everyone in these threads puts a hyper focus on teaching their kids physical sports and "physical discipline". hitting your kid and forcing them to go do karate isn't going to make a successful young man by itself or really affect it at all.

life as a young man in the modern age is fucking terrible. every institution is a feminized, man-hating machine. whites are also routinely discriminated against on every level. scholarships, internships, jobs, in everything.

late high school to early college is a crucial part of a young man's life and honestly all those times he was on wrestling team aren't going to fucking matter if he gets in with the wrong crowd and starts getting high and being indolent. to be a competitive young white man you need an excellent GPA and extra curriculars. all the physical education shit can come later. you can lift weights and do mma in your 20s.

which so many young white men are indolent. because they were never prepared for the academic rigors of a STEM college degree.

parents imo should be doing everything they can to get their kids familiar with physics and calculus as soon as they can. i want my kids doing multivariable caluclus by sophomore year high school. because that will actually prepare them for college and they wont be indolent. basically everyone on the wrestling team, lacross team , etc in a high school is going to be getting high and drunk and fornicating.

a man can learn combat skills when he's physically developed. let the kid climb trees to develop physical abilities, its not necessary to put him on a team with drug/sex addicts.

Realizing that they hate your children is daddy's first red pill.

Train your son accordingly, or lose him to the degenerate hoards.

wait hwat

homeschooling a child and giving them many, many siblings is objectively the best way to raise and educate children. it's what our forefathers did

your son is gay, get rid of him. asap.

Attached: 457735474573737.jpg (800x600, 62K)

>is”. Again I know softness isn’t Jow Forums forte but I’m worried that In the coming years going through school and college that it might damage him in some way. He’s a really sweet kid and I think my wife protects him too much so he’s really innocent and tries to be kind to everyone. I don’t know why but it’s really starting to irk me. My wife as well, she was the first one to bring it up actually.

don't worry about what they say, worry about what they program through the subconscious.

Kids are vulnerable.

Here's what you do...

> Sunday School (Salvation + Conservative kids)
> Father/son time, watch Die Hard, go fishing/hunting.
> Sport, get him into a sport. A combat sport.
> Make sure he's getting good nutrients, high protein low satfat and keep dairy consumption down.
> Be rigid, if you set a punishment see it through, don't just capitulate ever!
> Manipulate your wife's maternal instincts if she tries to resist, tell her if he doesn't learn discipline he's gonna get mugged off by other kids.

I was a beta kid and it sucked, my dad left and my mam just let the TV, school and the kids in the area raise me. Found the church in the end so it's all good.

But yeah tldr; sport, spirit and spanking.

My family did this. Still grateful to my parents for homeschooling us. Going to a public school in my county would have been an death sentence for a white kid.

Unironically this, also encourage your kid to learn about your nations history, particularly military prowess.
That way the kid learns to be proud his nation and takes an interest in manly pursuits. Also helps with school work too

Not a parent, but I will say public school will fuck your kid up with all sorts of lies. If your here than your son is very lucky to not have a normie parent (like I did) just remind your son when he comes home from school to forget everything hes taught there and have him develop useful skills that will make him a cut above all the NPCs he has to interact with

God speed to you and your family user

He will know the effects when he grows older. This shit will happen to him in the public school system. I absolutely guarantee it
>19 now
>looking back realized all the unfair shit I got caught up in because I was a huwhie male in the age of nufeminism
Literally got sent home early once for playing with toys too close to my crotch, some woman says I was being “suggestive” I was like 7 y/o.
Woman teacher would punish me for things without even turning around to look and see if I did them or not (I didn’t). 6 y/o
The whole faculty was women and they’d make an actual list of names they didn’t like to harrass next year so I’d go into the first day with a teacher already riding my ass, convinced I’m a POS. 8 straight years of that
Redpilled me pretty hard going into high school

>>Unfairness due to being a Huwite Male
Explain

What's your background mate? Make sure your son knows about his history. Show him the architecture and the books by his ancestors. Make sure he understands that he can be proud of his ancestors and if he upholds their tradition, by god they will smile down at him.

Attached: GokuSSJ3.jpg (1046x1468, 277K)

>HOME SCHOOL
I know a kid that was made to listen to Rush Limbaugh as his home school assignment. He was social also socially awkward but that is most home school kids anyway.

Attached: rush-limbaugh-small.jpg (800x450, 101K)

most of the rednecks on Pol aren't ready to take the jewgookpill, user

You sound unwise to espouse the position you're on. A fit body is a fit mind.

the answer is have more white kids to back his ass up at school

lol i remember when the simpsons retconned their entire storyline to make homer a young man in the 90s just so they could have homer dress like kurt cobain

Get him into wrestling or something since he doesn't have a brother to tussle with. That way he wont get PTSD the first time some kids want to scrap with him.

>martial arts
Why, so he can become a weeb?

Make him play sports

Don't have a son yet, but I worry every day about my 4 month old daughter becoming a coalburning thot.

Make sure he goes to a mostly black school so he can see that diversity is wrong with the way blacks will act. Private school and home school will just make him more accepting to those ideas since he hasn't had to actually deal with it. Like the people that live in mostly white areas voting for more diversity until they start to get it and move out.

>1 post by this ID
>Meme flag.
God it's ironic, he's talking about being concerned for a white son. You are all so easily manipulated. There's no point anymore. You've won, OP.

Why do you have 85000 homeless women?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-18 at 10.13.06 AM - Edited.png (546x767, 582K)

Physical fitness every day improves mental performance drastically.

>pee pee poo poo
Ukraine comes in for the win

This. Homeschooling is good too

>teach about beanernigger zogbots gunning down vietnamese and iraqi children

> 1 post by ID
> Copy/paste from identical posts the last few days

Same here, man. It's fucked up how the hate white men first mentality even applies when you're just a kid. Our system is fucked up beyond belief.

wikihow.com/Raise-a-Muslim-Child

What happened I’m worried

If you do this, please make sure your kid is very active in things outside of school. Too many times have I seen the homeschooler turn out a complete weirdo due to being so isolated from others growing up. It's difficult, but possible.

Is works the other way too. When I was in preschool with a bunch of Asian and Black kids they moved me to another class one day. The teacher explained to be that I didn't look like any of the other kids. It was the first timed I even noticed I was different. They had a all white class, this was 1989 mind you.

I literally got accused of sexual harassment when I was seven for chasing a girl around and trying to kiss her. I didn't even know what they were accusing me of. That was the START of a life of this shit. I only feel sorry for white male schoolkids. They are completely doomed and don't even know it.

>has a son
>posts on Jow Forums
Whatever your wife "brought up" I'm positive its far off from what your delusions led you to think she may of meant. She'd find the fact you come here to ask for advice on parenting atrocious.

Your family sounds like a triple murder-suicide waiting to happen, or a front page reddit post by your soon to be estranged wife about her husband's frequenting of incel boards at best.

I was also accused of racism multiple times falsely in my mixed school. I didn't even know what they were accusing me of and why when they did. I got redpilled very early on because of that.

If you are born a white male today, I can't even imagine what it's like. It's probably along the lines of being born into a North Korean camp. You are basically constantly targeted, blamed for everything, constantly falsely accused of racism/sexism/homophobia/etc. And that's not even considering what happens when it comes to scholarship and admissions time and then being in the current workforce. I feel sorry for any kid who has to grow up as a white male.

Prepare him for the world, don't shelter him from it. Let him make mistakes while he is young and the lessons are still cheap. Teach him to white Knight for virtuous females not whores. Teach him to stand up for the truly helpless not crybullys. Most importantly teach him to stand up and protect himself and his own because absolutely no one will do it for him.

Attached: crusader5.jpg (940x529, 121K)

What happened?

Liberalism.

>I literally got accused of sexual harassment
>chasing a girl around and trying to kiss her

Sounds about right. Why did you conveniently omit details such as this girl probably being three years old or that you pursued her aggressively despite multiple pleas from her telling you to stop or that you likely harassed this girl on many occasions or would've groped her privates?

Why in the fuck would you chase somebody around to try and kiss them?

Because they were little kids. They do all sorts of silly stuff.
What gets on my nerves more is how little girls can hit and strike little boys and get away with it.

martial arts training, you can train with him

>What gets on my nerves more is how little girls can hit and strike little boys and get away with it.
That teaches them about how they will be treated as a adult.

>Because they were little kids. They do all sorts of silly stuff.
>blatant display of preadolescent sociopathic tendencies that's likely to evolve into full blown antisocial disorder into adulthood.
I'm sure people said the same thing about kids who'd kill animals for fun until they grew up to become full blown serial killers.

Am I suppose to think it's a coincidence he grew up to shitpost on Jow Forums with a nazi meme flag?

Racism just means white. You were born racist and you will die racist. In order to begin to atone for your white priveledge they would suggest that you kill yourself and leave everything to the inferior races but everyone knows even that is not good enough. If you really want to know what the right thing to do is, read "White Mans Burden" by Rudyard Kypling

Attached: iotbw.png (612x792, 29K)

Fuck off white people.

You colonized numerous countries of this earth , supporting shitty regimes,then complain about refugees.

You have 0 shame about appropriating our cultures , for the most hardcores whiteys you even appropriate our bodies (fucking roflmao to the whites on instagram disguising as black/asians) which are not accepted when it's us in the society you created

It's incredible that you are really delusionnal to believe that whites are persecuted , when liberal places like reddit , calling out white's racism is forbidden/brings an invasion of annoying people that never experienced racism and will never be, that is not racist

(= all whites think like you , all whites have racist bias despite the white liberal really thinking that a racist is always conscious to be it so w liberals are never by this definition racist, by being racist you are not sasuke user you are a casual white. )

>Racism just means white.
This is true. I remember NPR did a story on one school in Oakland California that had 30% white students. This was call evidence of segregation. In the same story they talked about a school that was 60% black and this was called a "diverse student body."

>prevent your son from becoming socially retarded by making him actually retarded like everyone else

I don't know user. Realistically you can't lock him up in the basement and expect him to become successful in life.
>Sending him to a white school might make him bluepillled. Still preferable to
>Sending him to a mixed school can either redpill him or/and destroy his future.
In any case, tell him he is allowed to stand up for himself and that you will have his back, no matter what the school tells him. Get him to do some sports, then he can build some character and develop some social skills. At all cost, keep him away from the mainstream internet/media as long as possible. Block reddit and tumblr.
If you're really lucky he likes building things or likes reading books. Chances are, the digital jew will get him though. In that case I'd still rather he plays minecraft than watch youtube all day.

Happened to me as well. It is the parents job to stand up for his kid then. I got tripped by an arab once, clocked the guy in the face and got punished "for bullying minorities". My father bought me some kinder eggs and told me I did well.

Avoid public school as best you possibly can. Catholic or homeschooling is far preferable. Also, unfortunately there is nothing you can really do except hope that your son comes around in his late teens.

As other anons have pointed out, if you redpill him young he's going to rebel and drink the liberal poison even deeper than he might have normally. Avoid doing that

Before i leave: Booohoo i'm so sad my country that I invaded , and murder almost all the habitants will never be 100 white , pray for meeeee. I'm the saddest human being ever (maybe this part is unironical)

Hes my baby boy user. I’d die before anyone hurts him

>Submit to it, Dont fight back, Let him grow

submit to your 12 year old son... okay sweden

I told mine (17) long ago to NEVER be ashamed for being a straight white male. Never let that group of niggers/basedboys/cat ladies/trannies/kikes make you feel guilty. My son is like yours, he's very kind hes a sweetboy. MAKE SURE YOU TALK TO HIM.

>1 post by this ID

I had the same worries back in 2002. Kid turned out great. Just don't neglect or be overbearing "this is how it is". Everything you stand for rightfully is the truth, the truth has nothing to fear. Sure when your kid asks why people are waving rainbows around and blocking traffic you could go into a tirade about the sexually retarded, but try to present a neutral argument and let the child form conclusions themselves as you discuss and guide them.
Trust me, you stand there preaching rather than letting them redpill themselves then you risk having a rebel that sucks dick just to spite you.

Has anything bad happened to him while in education?

No, don't homeschool your kid. It will make him a socially inept outcast.

Are we going to let this faggot get away with saying this??
HEY FAGGOT, SHUT YOUR FUCKING YAP, YOU COCKSUCKING DISEASE SPREADING FAGGOT.

Attached: 1503379125020.jpg (800x4773, 1.67M)

West Coast liberally indoctrinated millennial here
The most important thing that you can do for your kid is promote a strong work ethic and the rest will follow. Tell him hes going to have adult responsibilities at 12 or 13. One of the biggest things that liberals do to young adults is tell them they are children. Make sure hes living by a schedule and routine. Tell him that if you find out hes using drugs or alcohol hes going to have all the non essential items taken out of his room and a curfew. Try to get him involved in extra curricular activities. Have him stay for study hall if they have it. You gotta talk to them about their career goals too and if they are realistic. Teach him about women. Teach him to drive. Do this for your son and he will thank you for it later.

(you)
(can)
(suck)
(my)
(white)
(dick)

My 5 yr old is in martial arts, its mostly basic fitness stuff at that level but I think it's a great foundation. Also the level of discipline and respect that is expected of students (at increasing levels, they're quite forgiving for little ones) is FAR greater than public school requires and I can already see him benefiting from it.

wrong, Catholics went for Obama/Hillary 55%. Which means their school is compromised to the tune of 75%. Only send them to private schools if your public schools suck. And know either way, that you are sending them into the maw of the Socialist/AntiMale/AntiWhite agenda. Teach them to lie, teach them to keep their beliefs secret.
This sounds beta, but the other half is you teach them to maintain the light of liberty for future generations. Teach them when to fight leftist, school is seldom the place for it.

>0 shame appropriating cultures
When will your shitty cultures stop using our technology, form of government, and language.

You're worried for your white wife's son?

Spoken from someone who’s nation is at a point of no return. I want to call you a kike but you are correct

No we didn't
We aren't Jews or Muslims and genital mutilation is a shitty thing to do to a child

seeYou can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

You should be worried.
Be a pillar in your son's life. Don't be distant, but not overbearing. Actually give him advice and tools for life. Let this be a warning, if your son is raised soley by a woman/women, there's a great chance he will be gay, liberal, etc.

Attached: 1535829780790.jpg (720x926, 112K)

>socially inept outcast
>implying that's a bad thing
Better than him becoming a gullible NPC that will be used as a pawn.

Bump