What should be done with Russians, living in Estonia, who are not willing to integrate?

What should be done with Russians, living in Estonia, who are not willing to integrate?

Attached: 1461616943573.jpg (2250x3000, 740K)

I would have consensual intercourse with the woman in your picture.

not sure if trap

>What should be done

nothing where is the difference anyway? both love Wodka.

Stay cheeki breeki.

>consensual
fucking faggot.

Attached: 1521246707727.jpg (254x324, 13K)

immigration without assimilation is invasion

Attached: dontthinktrap.jpg (600x800, 42K)

Get the fuck off this board you basedboy and stop posting asian trannies

Attached: 1542392929116.jpg (326x294, 18K)

You guys really don't recognize Iiniku Ushijima?
The hell is wrong with this website.

Can I move there and bleach one Natasha?

>Russians that don't integrate
So, all Russians living in the baltics? It's simple. Deport them, no other answer.
There are just two rules of migration
1.If possible be as close as possible to the race of the dominating populations race in the place you're moving to
2.Integrate yourself into the country, learn its language, culture, laws and follow it. Keep your own identity, but it should not go above the identity of the country you moved to. If you are proud of it and want to shove it down others throats while destroying the identity of the country you moved to, think about moving back to your shithole and do it there.
I really hate the Russian diaspora gopniks here.

Ivan pls go

Send them to Israel.

>See amazing body in thumbnail
>click
>asian chick
>goddammit

>Ivan pls go
Yeah since no one but russians would despise such beatiful GIRLS

Send them back to Russia.

Give them choice of deportation or forced sterilization.

The Russian women are much prettier than the Estonian though. So IMO, just let them be. Maybe send the men back though as they are the ones causing all the trouble.

True, I only look for Russian woman in Estonia, but I am Estonian
>Fucking cold shithole

Attached: estonia is shithole.png (2000x2000, 2.63M)

>stop posting asian trannies
You have to admit that those asian trannies are further along in their enTrapment than the westerners. If it weren't for the tells like a choker, wide shoulders and adonis belt, this one would be passable.

Send 'em all to Narva or Setomaa so they can suka bljäät among themselves.

There were always russians in baltics, just chill out.

i think russia should annex its former rape colonies

put all of them on knees and one shot behind ear to each one of them like fucking dogs. complete subhumans disgusting people but good thing majority are there in ida virumaa overdosing on fentanyl killing themselves without us having to do shit

Wrong question. The correct question is: What should be done with Estonians who refuse to recognise that Estonia is Russian clay?

mouse born in a barn isnt horse, onion

based

estonia is finlands rightful clay muhamed

*Swedish clay

Ushijima is a girl you fucking retards

Attached: Iiniku Ushijima.jpg (800x1200, 83K)

Based

Attached: 154D65A6-2650-4539-9AF0-DEC204BFFA31.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

Based and redpilled.

that bitch would squeel as my dick rams against her cervix

I love russians and polacs bitching about their oppressiin in the baltics. That only proves that they are nigger-tier.

>consensual

We could just provide them with some cheap lethal drugs and sit still. Most of them (including women) would be dead rather quickly. Though another problem would be dealing with those HIV-infected russian prostitutes - the older men here seem to like them a lot.

On behalf everybody (incl me); sorry we're not familiar with your waifu.

that girl has an amazing body but why is that room such a disaster

> has a body of a teenage boy
> amazing
Oh boy, faggotry has gone too far in the muttland.

t. 100% pure snow nigger

Attached: 89007.jpg (590x788, 68K)

> woman

Yes, you are dripping salt, ahmed.

Well I can help if any of them are qt girls I'll take one off your hands

the sheer butthurt. can we call the baltics the butthurt belt?

And the lack of "butthurt" is why you are well on your way of becoming niggerland caliphate.

Attached: ZomboMeme 18112018174532.jpg (1024x512, 93K)

Attached: traps.jpg (1600x900, 911K)

oh the salt sure is dripping, just not from me

Attached: 1497981100121.jpg (736x1104, 101K)

i fucked a couple of girls like this in japan

honestly boys there's nothing like a petite asian girl with small tits
best thing in the world

bringing back the pics or it didn't happen rule,
these types of posts are getting out of hand

Attached: 1542548000701.jpg (750x731, 229K)

I hope they genocide Estonia, and get rid of that useless, failed, puppet state.

Fuck Estonia.

This one is pretty famous though. If you're going to be on Jow Forums it's one of those things you should have been exposed to.

They aren't migrants, They are locals. In some cases they live on land that belonged to their families for centuries. It comes down to who draws the boarded.

Fuck Estonia. They are a bunch of racists, petty, people who live off American and European handouts.

If it were a trap I’d cry from the perfection.

id like to assimilate her if u know what i mean

i hope one day your president who likse to get fucked in ass big fucking faggot makes it possible for all the onions here to migrate to canada for free

Better question is why do you thing you're able to do anything with them.

*think

They should hold a referendum on making Estonia a part of Russia.

are you the gypsy that always posts "it's over" and starts trap threads?

pls kys

Attached: 1540668158788.png (326x509, 286K)

Just leave them. Let's see who's laughing when their population drops to 150k.

what country is best to find gold digging eastern european wife?

Urban parts of the 'Kraine.

idk, there might not be enough depth in the front for a man

And Bratislava. Don't forget Bratislava. 1 nigger working in a subway and the entire female population knows about him. You'd think that's funny, but he's now treating the streets like a warzone, figuratively walking through the sewers, because he gets literally HUNTED DOWN by the doublewet white pussy. Blacked girls and emasculated men. Disgusting city people.

Outbreed them. Put Planned Parenthood clinics near the Russian neighborhood.

Physical removal

Asian women love to larp as men and women
be careful out there

Unrelated but I have to say the Estonian flag is beautiful

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Estonia.svg.png (255x162, 331)

You poor fool, you've never been to Asia, have you? Stay away from it, you will never seek the company of an American cow again. I lived in Asia for 2 years and I can't even look at American women anymore, such is my disgust for their terrible attitudes and utter lack of trying. Sweat pants? Eye-rolling? Even acknowledging the existence of black men? Go to hell, you worthless pig.

No no Kalevipoek. You are European now. It's you who disintegrates into every imaginable minority. Nationalism is unpatriotic.

>See girl actually trying to be sexy
>See girl likes what you like
>Where's her dick???
Every time. Sad commentary on women.

Anyway:
Fuck the Russians. And while I don't hate them, who really gives a shit about Estonians? Honestly, the five people living there can just run away when the Russians come in wearing all black unmarked uniforms and the US will continue to let it slide because midterms are over.

>tfw big-brained enough to come up with a decent flag design but resort to outright plagiarism when it comes to the national anthem and coat of arms

Attached: 1530917388497.png (1488x1497, 3.65M)

9/10 if it had a dick.

>girl

newfaggot

THESE ARE THE WORST KIND
100% Putin supporters
scum of the earth
never ever ever ever ever send them back
Give them some kind of EU green card and off they go

Attached: Abortion rates(obligatory).jpg (1900x1500, 709K)

>100% Putin supporters

Attached: okatish.jpg (700x466, 119K)

Heilige sheisse, got sources?

>small tits
>best thing in the world
You fucking fag.

Attached: 154.jpg (399x400, 13K)

I would date Asian women, if it weren't their eyes and face looking so soulless.

Okay so basically:
>50% of all Russians are in jail.
>Kill off the ones in jail.
>Make the ones that aren't in jail compete in Fortnite where it's everyone against everyone and 100 players.
>Kill the ones that don't get Victory Royale.
>Eventually, the 1% of the Russians who weren't in jail and who got Victory Royale in Fortnite survive.
>Give them a choice: Go back to Russia or stay in Estonia and become a professional Fornite player.
>We get rid of the diaspora that commits 85% of the crimes and we also get a pretty good professional Fortnite scene in Estonia.
Who agrees with me?

fortnite lol

Fortnite is the most based game in the world.
t. Zoomer.

i doubt that source.

Remember when Minecraft was GOAT? Buy now it's the PlaySkool mobile version of Team Fortress? Brain rot is accelerating hard.

These cunts like to parade how russian are they but they still stay in baltic countries because your economy and possibly gibs (idk if you really have gibs). Not really a lot of them can trace their ancestry later than 40's-50's.
Please send them our way, we need them as we get flooded by central asians and multiplying mountain goatfuckers

>not OG RuneScape

t. drank a can of Monster Ultra a few hours back

>idk if you really have gibs
Couch pls. Go back to sucking Putin's cock.

Just send them back here, that'll teach them fuckers to value life in Estonia.

year 2010
>Portugal and Poland have virtually 0%
>High HDI contries have it under 20%
>The most depressing region of Ukraine with worst economy and shit mafia for gov-t is dark DARK red
>Russia is one giant sea of red with the exception of Moscow city
>Northern russia is dark red, till far far north - the border with snowgooks
>Area around St. Petersburg is not that bad
>Ukraine is even worse than Russia
>At least two estonia bros confirmed this
Dunno whats your problem. Looks accurate to me.

your boy putin is cucked by kikes

They might be russian but not Russian. They are Soviets and not representative of actual Russians. They are like two different worlds, with Russians are generally normal people while the Soviets are stereotype incarnate.
>inb4 integrate or send back
They are unintegrateable anywhere be it here or Russia. They belong somewhere far away from other people.

Just what I expected
Every woman has 2-3 kids on avg so It checks out.
What now Austria bro

Attached: Untitled.png (1168x483, 45K)

The only thing I don't understand: why does living in an urbanized poor shithole leads to abortions, but living in a rural poor shithole leads to 14 kids per woman? You can argue that's caused because of culture but the big lol is that arab and african cities have shitty birthrates too.
What are you even talking about

What the fuck is with abortions here.

Attached: 95f.png (655x509, 28K)

>Give them some kind of EU green card and off they go
They already do. Non-citizen passport holders already have the right to travel both Schengen and Russia visa free.
They have more rights than citizens do, with the only exception being partaking in politics/voting.

We have a glorious commie tradition of giving women free abortions instead of condoms. I'm dead serious, during later soviet times (60's onwards) abortions were legal and free, a woman could've walked in a clinic and get an appointment. The wet dream of western feminist.

The one thing you do best.

>They are Soviets and not representative of actual Russians
Nice joke.

Female liberation, comrade! A woman is a honoured member of the proletariat too!