My father was deported but he is coming back with the caravan, I have arranged for his discreet passage

My father was deported but he is coming back with the caravan, I have arranged for his discreet passage

All he wanted was to work, you ruined our lives for some time but I'm restoring everything

I just wanted to say fuck you

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-18-08-18-39-1.png (720x832, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MexicanAndyCx/status/1032016316528439296
reddit.com/r/Ice_Poseidon/comments/8eihk5/mexican_andy_appreciatiation_threads_for_being_a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And then everyone took a siesta

plenty of americans who want work
why is you pops special?
also sage

>150
not even worth bringing up. isn't all of Los Angeles illegal? Who fucking cares about 150, or your shitstain dad. I hope he gets ebola in the caravan and him and his mestizo inbred friends die.

and when he gets arrested at the border, i will cry tears of joy

Easy to talk shit behind a screen, ain't it?

I'm shaking

Attached: BC-b2P0C_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

he can work in central america
pay for his cell phone on his own

Attached: _104237620_linchamiento-acatlan-de-osorio-343871.jpg (976x650, 122K)

Why don't you try and make your own country better?

Is that you people lack? The ability to make something out of yourself and your country no matter how bad the situation?

>All he wanted was to work,
that's the problem. beaners aren't prone to intellectuality
you add nothing
it's literally
>janny there better than janny here
if you can't help your own country you can't help any country

>Dear diary, my father is a criminal.

Bump

>all he wants is to work
>all he wants is a place to live
>all he wants is to have 5 kids
>all he wants is for his 5 kids to go to school
>all he wants is for someone else to pay for all this while he sends the money he earns working back to his true home

>one reverse image search later
twitter.com/MexicanAndyCx/status/1032016316528439296
You aren't too bright are you, Mexican Andy?

Blah blah copypasta blah work. Blah blah spaghetti dad blah blah.

sucks to have a father, wish you mother was gay and you other mother too. good to hear he was deported you must be glad not having to life under male domination.

I will personally shoot him at the border

Attached: 1491904764258.jpg (400x400, 45K)

My dad is a hardworking man

Half of Jow Forums does not know how to change a tire, the other half is too young to even drive

>you ruined our lives
You ruined your own lives, retard.
You're making the same ignorant argument the media is about child separation, if you don't want to be separated or deported, come to our Country legally you fucking lazy piece of shit.

they should have sent you back too, spicky.

You could teach a 5 year old to change a tire, your argument doesn't hold much water.
Just because someone hasn't taught some of these retards how to change a tire, doesn't make the ones who can any more special.

tldr; Anyone can change a tire, it takes more brains to make a lego car.

You’re a white kid living in Palo Alto. You’ve never changed a tire in your life.

you think that working hard is smart? why didnt he work smart like the rest? why did he come to the states in the first place? why are you not joining him? why are you doing nothing but moaning here? Do you feel sorry for being stupid and not knowing how the world works? Does your father feel sorry for being stupid? Does his father feel sorry for not teaching your father not to be stupid, or was it's his grandfather that forget to teach his offsprings. You and your family are the only ones to blame. You having feelings is a waste of time.

Never leaving, come and make me

Only thing you can make me do is laugh at your worthless comments

Attached: t4ejpj0m0tt01.jpg (1519x1006, 66K)

Tired of this pasta now

You beaners can not follow rules, that’s why you’re country’s are shit.

Jesus you are fat and ugly. Why do you have blonde highlights if you hate whites Jose? Why do you live in a White country if you hate whites? Why do you like the human version of a swamp?

Reverse image search is a wonderful thing
reddit.com/r/Ice_Poseidon/comments/8eihk5/mexican_andy_appreciatiation_threads_for_being_a/
>he just wants money so he doesn't have to work a job that requires eye contact.
Even more of a drain than his dad

I'll be contacting the local cartels in Tijuana.

Attached: 1542241784168.png (1072x787, 1.58M)

>he can only do things he's been taught
>implying it's the Mexicans who are stupid

>posting pictures and pasta
>of yourself (doxxing yourself)
look, spic, go through the legal process of getting in to America the legal way, then maybe you can get citizenship for your dad, besides doing something illegal. There are programs to allow him to stay in here "legally" like a work visa, and other help, but meantime, why are you shitting on the law by basically saying " fuck laws n shit " and helping criminality exist by ignoring American Laws.

You are contributing to a crime, which I would find obstruction of justice, criminal negligence, and aiding and abiding a suspect in a crime, and you yourself admit to committing crimes.

Why do we even bother with your shit-skinned Catholic spic ass?

Attached: 1538383836898.png (349x515, 109K)

dios mio...

Attached: mutt.jpg (240x240, 15K)

>150
whoopty fucking doo

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (480x270, 22K)

REPORT RULEBREAKING TROLL THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO THEM

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

my god the mongrel meme is to real
the future look ugly

Attached: 1383167043930.jpg (1548x1896, 263K)

America is a third world country full of half niggers in denial, I don't know why would anyone want to live there.

>All he wanted was to work
There's work in Mexico.
It just doesn't pay what you guys want, or think you deserve.
You see the decadence of the north, and you get jealous.
"I want a piece of that pie"
Sure you can have a piece of our pie. Come here legally, understand the constitution, and you can become an American too

When you start your relationship off with us by disrespecting our laws there is literally no reason for us to respect you

sage btw only replying incase this isn't just b8

Lmao

>you ruined our lives for some time but I'm restoring everything
This

Attached: 1495601329909.jpg (600x400, 51K)

Some things you can only do if you were taught.
People learned them by trial, and error, and guess what? People died during those trial, and error experiences.

You've obviously never had a job in construction, or any trade for that matter.
Underage detected

Stop falling for this bait, he has been posting the same photos over and over with similar text for the pasts 2 or 3 weeks

Fuck you and your illegal father . You are thieves invading a country and stealing Americans money. Fuck off to where you came from and don't come back. The tide is rising and I can feel the deportation squads coming be smart and don't make us make them death squads. Make your own country great , asshole

>construction is dangrous
If you act fucking stupid then yea. Anyone can work a trade, literally anyone. Your daddy aint special.

Attached: 1542273734963.jpg (700x476, 104K)

All we wanted was the enforcement of laws, your criminal father ruined our country but we are restoring everything.