Dick Spencer

Has he shown himself to have the most best grasp of our current situation?

>Saw that Amnat optics was futile
>Saw that Trump was not going to save us
>Saw that putting faith in the Republicans, and the political sytem in general was futile
>Saw that right needed to build alternative systems ahead of everybody else.

I listened to a lot of criticism people have of him, and it ususally ends up being some sperging over his personal life, or "muh Charlottesville", but his ideas seem the most lucid.

Attached: DSz08-yXUAEGlnr.jpg (901x1200, 121K)

He is controlled opposition. Look at who he dates (married?).

Attached: 1496000809305.jpg (500x680, 26K)

Attached: 1495988072061.jpg (500x679, 78K)

is he going to start fucking little boys like Drudge now?

Shut up fed

His proposal of a singular Pan-European ethnostate in Europe is fucking ridiculous

He cute.

He's a trust fund faggot who has never gotten his hands dirty in his life nor ever worked with a black man. He cant appeal to the common man. He also spergs out as soon the media point a camera in his face.

>isn't pro freedom of speech

need I say more?

>the most best
>canada

This guy is pro-jewish. He's also a Duganist.

He's divorcing that Russian whore and traded in for a brunette liberal waifu

>He also spergs out as soon the media point a camera in his face.

richard is best on camera. he is literally the best speaker on the alt right. fuck off shill

>This guy is pro-jewish. He's also a Duganist.
oh no he wants jews to go to israel instead of here. wow such a cuck! His ex is a duganist not him.

> Dick Spencer

> Has he shown himself to have the most best grasp of our current situation?
No.
> >Saw that Trump was not going to save us
It was obvious.
> >Saw that putting faith in the Republicans, and the political sytem in general was futile
It was obvious.
> >Saw that right needed to build alternative systems ahead of everybody else.
It was obvious.
> I listened to a lot of criticism people have of him, and it ususally ends up being some sperging over his personal life, or "muh Charlottesville", but his ideas seem the most lucid.
Listen to althype

He's pro ethnostate, so he sees Israel as a great model of what whites could have. This does not mean he's pro Jewish you dirty mutt

Attached: 1533464354945.png (650x504, 253K)

if you think the solution to your problem is voting then you clearly haven't read SIEGE

Attached: reading SIEGE.jpg (1085x1200, 201K)

Why do the same topics keep getting posted every two days?

>sucking the dick of controlled opposition
Fucking leaf.
A friend of the Bush family is not a friend of mine.

Attached: DAFJ_XXVoAQX0wG.jpg (1152x820, 73K)

He is merely the "drummer" for the great one who has yet to come.

>if you think the solution to your problem is voting then you clearly haven't read SIEGE
I agree. There are no main stream political means to achieving ends at this point. We are well past that point.

I like Richard Spencer. There is an organised campaign on here to bring him down but the shills can fuck themselves.

>Fucking leaf.
Snow niggers love their heroes.

>I like Richard Spencer. There is an organised campaign on here to bring him dow
What's he doing to drive all of his close colleagues away?

Spencer is based I wish he went back to regularly podcasting, also check out the interviews he did with Jonathan Bowden if you have not already

He is respectable and right on many points...he is a great advocate for europeans around the world and the white ethno state....pic related for you incels and feds

Attached: 593D162E-821A-46AA-BC0F-B52C8CAD4A55.png (578x148, 21K)

I don't understand how people cannot see why Jow Forums supported Trump immediately. He was the most ridiculous choice. Hoping for anything but the lulz was probably a mistake. I mean he's my president now, and I support him, but I never imagined he'd win.

The fact that the first 5 points are shills pretty much proves OP correct.
Though he has many flaws (LARPing, terrible optics, beating his wife), Spencer has good ideas and his blackpilling is just Realpolitik/realism, though some ideas like his colonialisation of Africa and pan-Europeanism are retarded and I would not want someone like him in any position of power

posts*, not points.
Also, the amount of shilling against him suggests he presents an actual threat.

Come on Greg Conte, what did Spencer do?

>He is respectable and right on many points
He sees jews as white even though they're not European. He is pro-zionism.

Please don't refer to him as Dick. While is it true that his legal name is Richard and he prefers Dick, it is far too familiar for some anonymous poster on a Laotian topiary forum.

Fuck him. He’s the reason why conservatism won’t take root in America again. This identity politics bullshit is a cancer and is turning normies off.

>While is it true that his legal name is Richard and he prefers dick
>he prefers dick

Attached: 1515058080119.gif (540x540, 1.1M)

Attached: 1560371567984.jpg (1080x1350, 82K)

>Le heil Trump! Le heil victory!
Autistic edgelord with no filter. He and JF made sure that the Alt-right never stood a chance. Fuck him. Alt-hype is still a faggot though.

always funny to see him in one of the many weak alt-right youtube streams, rambling his pseudo-intellectual racist crap while the chat is obviously not entertained because they just wanna hear inbreds say nigger

those are just women assigned to him to push his next narrative

i wonder if mike cernovich and the pedophile crew will report on that?

dude he's just an actor, just ask him

you probably have to sign an NDA to hang out with richard, he's that uncool

she's laughing because she knows he's gay

So far he has... nothing to show for himself. No successes, no indication that his ideology will ever be viable. Just trying the same Stormfront style retardation.

Dude got BTFO in a debate by Sargon of all people.

I think so too. That smug laugh...You know she's dominating him, making him date her, a liberal, making him pose in front of a rainbow wall, holding his secret over him and loving seeing him so uncomfortable. And he goes along with it and obeys her because he's terrified of her exposing him.