Masons

>masons
brothers, tell me what I need to know about masons
or provide some link where I can clearly understand who they are

Attached: IMG_20181118_132309.png (900x713, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9vPZoqY7w
youtube.com/watch?v=0_Sci4FvXH4&t=1s
youtu.be/9rwAT9aOEME
ultraculture.org/blog/2018/08/08/freemasonry/
mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR1XcZ1dpq9laVn80semQzWbmIfHaLnY3LLTJ0OiQLvFeKtDNQR2MEjjp9M#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!pVRCzDII
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

butt fucking faggot tools of jewish elites

/thread

Attached: 2DAA40B4-9E37-4FC4-9598-DD6718BF7532.jpg (1138x640, 128K)

For all intensive purposes they're just a group of philanthropists with nothing better to do, only the very highest levels do anything really occultish and to my knowledge nobody has really infiltrated those levels and reported on what really goes on

well that pretty much raps it up

Attached: masonry.png (730x505, 480K)

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society.

We didn't have enough time to see his plans come to fruition, but he certainly was not wrong here.

Attached: troy aikman.jpg (2000x2506, 1.2M)

Attached: 1524356214667.jpg (741x568, 92K)

>Just a bunch of boring old men drinking beers
>Who rape babies and summon demons
Masonniggers fear the effortless synthesis of promason and antimason memetic energies

Attached: 1540770478062.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

>For all intensive purposes they're just a group of philanthropists with nothing better to do
My father is one and this is correct. Maybe 100 years ago it was still occultish and secret. Now it's a bunch of old guys playing secret boys club. They do a lot of community work and really look out for one another. There are really rich and influential people because you don't really get in being a total useless nobody so you can see where the myth comes from. They have amazing parties due to very rich folks being involved. When I'm done with studies I might look into getting sponsored and will report back. If anything do some good deeds for my community

Attached: 1523241498299.png (600x567, 323K)

it's a gay club house so grown ass men can feel like they're a part of something

They make good jars.

Just join the rotary club instead

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9vPZoqY7w

This. I live in a small town in Texas and am petitioning to join my local lodge. The first signature I got was from the county’s top judge. Dude was pretty cool we talked about history for a couple hours over some coffee.

They’re basically a bunch of old frat guys who are into esoteric christianity

Attached: C857E360-5336-48E2-80C9-D0E206C534E6.jpg (2048x1367, 1.84M)

You are a terrible person for posting that satanic image

t. low level mason useful idiot

Attached: 3EA591F9-906C-4EB2-B85D-BBE0DC8A9A65.jpg (2467x3277, 1.08M)

Masons are shabbos goy, they are one of the groups of gentiles in coalition ZOG

Attached: 378C5732-4DE3-42FD-B1F5-CF3F3A8BAFBF.jpg (364x404, 46K)

Attached: B7168C63-5BDD-464C-A050-CEA9B8E23F81.jpg (936x1024, 245K)

Supposedly old Knights Templar money funneled into what became Free Masons - via Adam Weishaupt and Mayer Amshel Rothschild. They used the money to gain political status for them and theirs - etc.

Now new mason pledges pay dues, that float up the pyramid to be used for etc.

"The Hidden Hand" Spiridovich

Attached: Спиридович.jpg (1600x841, 205K)

lmao what a dumb meme picture. that statue was probably funded by the freemasons in some capacity. weak arguments are just as bad as wrong ones.

Attached: 007F2D8F-AE21-4419-B710-251E529E5B85.jpg (606x500, 166K)

interesting

He was a freemason before he was president. Also, if you think freemasonry doesn't have an enormous influence on our government, look into Marquis de Lafayette. Pic related. Washington (a mason) on the far left, and Marquis de Lafayette (a mason) on the far right. We teach our children about Washington, but not about Lafayette.

Attached: 6498851589_97e8060fc6_b.jpg (800x526, 277K)

I'm a mason and come from a masonic family, you're right and wrong about a few things, but mostly right. One big thing, while they say Masonry has become more public, in other ways it's more secretive. Also, we're having corruption issues in some states, one place wanted to allow open carry in lodge because some of the hire ups pissed off enough people they were afraid of retribution. Scary thought considering like many lodges that one had Demolay, Jobies and Rainbow girls meeting there. AMA

Symbol is the star of david. Its just a shabbos goys club.

My grandfather was a mason and I read through all his mason books after he died. It's some gay ass LARPing as a Jew shit.

They are robots.

Attached: Cylon Masons.png (1280x720, 261K)

>LARPing
It’s not when they control the Just-us system.

Were they fucking the rainbow girls at the formal monthly lodge meetings, or during the unscheduled informal ones?

youtube.com/watch?v=0_Sci4FvXH4&t=1s

They are cops, judges lawyers

>having corruption issues in some states
Why do masons always giving interviews on MSM after every mass shootings?

This documentary basically explains all you need to know

youtu.be/9rwAT9aOEME

A lot of what people teach children about Washington isn't exactly right either. We owe Lafayette a lot, that man procured us funds when we needed it most. I know a bit about Lafayette, man came from a long line of soldiers, his great great great (it keeps going...)Grand father was a companion to St. Joan of Arch. They say the reason why he joined the American side was out of duty, real reason was the brits killed his dad and he wanted revenge. He was literally a military genius, he had been a musketeer since age 13 and was an upper level officer before 19, also from aristorcracy. Washington never had any sons so there relationship was like father and son, Washington had an incredible impact on Lafayette, what many of us would have done to have the opportunity to be mentored by a man Like Washington. People now will probably never appreciate just what kind of men helped make this nation what it is.
Nope. Lodge I was going to for a bit did have an incident though, some guy had too much to drink and felt one of em up, whole thing was covered up.
To be fair that's true with just about any organization where people get power, protestant and evangelical churches pull the same shit, thing is they have more legal protections so they get away with it.
Because they're so damn common. Society really tossed it's values out the window after the 2008-2009 recession, no one really gives a shit anymore.

stop raping children

Yep, the family I have that are masons are mostly cops, can confirm. Knew the prosecuting attourny in my old state, was Scottish Rite.
To be fair, your average burger church does a lot more harm than we do.

Revolutionary mafia subversives.

>It’s not when they control the Just-us system.
Oh yeah, my Grandfather was a senator and a lawyer, but not a Jew. The masons LARP as jews, or maybe they are just shabbos goys. It's a fucking dipshit club.

fpbp

>To be fair, your average burger church does a lot more harm than we do.
They're into masonry too. The Catholic church is full of them. They are the most despicable people. Instead of jailing them, they shuffle them around to another parish where they inevitably do the same again. The day of the rope won't be for nonwhites. It will be for you international pedophiles.

If you want to be a mason, ask a mason.

Otherwise fuck off.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1282x721, 45K)

>Because they're so damn common.
Oh ok, it’s not some false flags perteruated to bring down US by abolishing 2A and leaving us defenseless. Got it. You guys are close to if not already comitted TREASON

Attached: 491E34C5-4D3B-42AD-BC32-82A9F9E0FD87.jpg (1100x450, 119K)

>dipshit club.
Sure, just some club, nothing to see here, now move along

Okay faggots, I'll try and condense this down into a single paragraph. In the medieval times architects tried to create fabulous buildings in the likeness and image of man, they were creating ratios of beauty and wonder. The masonic imagery is related to these Stonemasons Guilds of the medieval period, their imagery is based upon human anatomy, sexual anatomy.

Attached: 220px-Scarabaeidae_-_Scarabaeus_sacer.jpg (220x165, 12K)

Yes and no, some churches are not cool with it and in the states you especially have to be careful. Pope francis actually enforced the papal bull against us and just did a masonic purge on the order of malta.
Thing with American Christians is they have the same habbits as the population in general, they won't hesitate to digitally lynch someone on jew book and go out of their way to ruin someones career while never considering the consequences. One thing masons have going for us, we've yet to have the need for private security that many churches do. It's simple people, don't be a nigger to people.
Nope, if anything I'm all for gun rights, most masons are. We have libshits in places like CA and WA but the rest of us kind of hate their guts. I think a lot of this shit was staged too.
I ment that shootings are so damn common because as a society we've become so shitty to each other. Look at us, many of us have one thing in common, society fucked us over to some degree.

Attached: 07A33EE2-8CFD-45FD-9021-EE2868DE50C7.jpg (169x225, 21K)

man that's an old ring.

>Sure, just some club, nothing to see here, now move along
No it should be shut down and supressed, there is nothing good that comes from LARPing as a Jew or being a shabbos goy.

>society fucked us over to some degree.
I know that’s how you feel
>pic related

Attached: 5E7A82EF-D9E2-48F8-9959-5CA817DDF528.jpg (223x240, 32K)

It did, our futures were outsourced, we tossed our morals out the window, we blame everyone but ourselves for our problems.

great podcast here about them

ultraculture.org/blog/2018/08/08/freemasonry/

Jew kissers get the rope
End of story

there is a shrine to lucifer in the basement of the salt lake city mormon temple, constructed by brigham young. they invited special people to come see it. sick shit.

Masons and Illuminati are two different things... but that distinction is lost on these faggots

Read
>Proofs of a Conspiracy - John Robison 1789
>written to Gen. George Washington
>concise history of Masonry and the emergence of the Illuminati

The emergence of the Illuminati was due to Talmudic Jewish influence in Germany during the mid to late 1700's so yes they work together.

It's impossible to know how much of Masonry has been infiltrated by the Illuminati today but I'd say it's about 100%

Here's the historical map of relations

Attached: 1542383350728.jpg (2040x2689, 2.45M)

What makes it satanic?

if you only knew how bad things really are...

/thread

True story
I went to a gun show one time in my town where the masons had a small booth looking for new members. they stopped me to tell me "huhu hey kid were the masons, they make movies about us and shieeet" I was like um cool?

bunch of old white dudes, probably 65 years old and up. the guy who stopped me put his arm around my shoulders, they were all so, creepy. Anyways they gave me some kind booklet that i threw in the trash later.

Join them if you want, i aint fucking old men

>American Christians
Christianity is not a religion. Christianity is a bullshit term invented to get Protestants on board for electing a Catholic, JFK. It's my biggest pet peeve is that bullshit term that refers to no religion. I don't want to hear
>but they all believe in Jesus!
because muslims do too. Don't give me that shit.
>Pope francis actually enforced the papal bull against us and just did a masonic purge on the order of malta.
(((von Rumerstein))) will burn in hell. The Jesuits are very friendly to secret societies, and they are the most subversive of all Catholics. Do not trust these people.
Everything. Look up the symbolism behind the things you see. Checkerboard tiles, the lighting, the plants, the pillars. It's all connected to pedophile networks.

Attached: pedo tile.jpg (400x300, 29K)

>we tossed our morals out the window
I know, you guys at low level has idea how satanic higher ups are. Find me a 33rd degree with no skeletons in closet

they are creepy. one guy who had mason symbols on his truck was giving me the evil eye.

He’s a Cop

The Dawn Approaches
Darkness Broken
What was Seen
Shall soon Spoken.

Yes and no, one of the original illuminatl masonic lodges was in Italy, there was a big pissing match hence the split. At one time we were one.
Christianity is very much a religion, people still rely on it to teach their brats morals because they're too lazy to do it themselves, if anything Christianity is like most religions, a testamony to human laziness.
Also, fucking someone over because of what group they belong to has really kicked into high gear here, america has no real safety net and people know how hard it is to get and keep a good job anymore. They exploit it at their own peril.
Uncle was one, have like 3 relatives on grand lodge, one of em is a fed. They have plenty in their closet so what? So does anyone in power. If someone offered you a high position even if it ment being a bit corrupt (or very corrupt) you and most of the people here would take it in a second.
There are some creepy old masons, can confirm. To be fair, the ones I know mean well. Look at it from his perspective, any idea how hard it is to find a young male at a gun show? Most of em are just poz'd soiboys

i dunno he looked like a drug addict sort of.

mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR1XcZ1dpq9laVn80semQzWbmIfHaLnY3LLTJ0OiQLvFeKtDNQR2MEjjp9M#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!pVRCzDII

So it’s a cop who just went through evidence room and needed something to relax off duty.

wouldnt it be crazy if someone decided to go kill everyone in a lodge because they think it wont happen.

>Pay overpriced dinners for higher ups to tell you that Buda is Jesus because some ancient scribble looks similar.
Great stuff.

They monitor/gaslight this board as a Honeypot I can tell u that.

>most of the people here would take it in a second.
Enjoy sunny Cuba....soon tick tock

Attached: 722CA101-77F0-4534-982C-0D5E36C30682.jpg (1200x802, 187K)

Fake

Repent!!

Attached: 23506080-3888-40C8-82D3-47C450FFA3ED.jpg (720x720, 129K)

>Yes and no, one of the original illuminatl masonic lodges was in Italy, there was a big pissing match hence the split. At one time we were one.

100% wrong. Read the book faggot. Illuminati originated in Bavaria. Essentially it was a plot to overthrow all religion and nation states. They were the originators of communism and as I said, they worked with talmudic Jews in Russia to install it there.
They are currently working hard to install in in the U.S.A.

The founded, feminism, communism, and lots of other detestable shit.
>From 1789
>"There is no way of influencing men so powerfully as by means of the women. These should therefore be our chief study; we should insinuate ourselves into their good opinion, give them hints of emancipation from the tyranny of public opinion, and of standing up for themselves; it will be an immense relief to their enslaved minds to be freed from any one bond of restraint, and it will fire them the more, and cause them to work for us with zeal, without knowing that they do so; for they will only be indulging their own desire of personal admiration.

Yes the illuminati founded feminism

ALL American lodges today are run by them. Interestingly enough, Trump is a Royal and NOT Illuminati which is why the entire media hates him so much.

>I should know...this is my great grandfather

Attached: Albert_Pike_-_Brady-Handy.jpg (800x913, 97K)

Here you go. Idk where i found this but you can have it

Attached: 2FCFF047-5AA0-439A-8F1F-0E4A27C59405.jpg (696x1024, 163K)

Sure if you say so

Attached: 659BDB5F-5BE8-4C56-9C92-258A0E7912AB.jpg (1200x1600, 515K)

Attached: 6425649A-A869-42D5-B3E7-E78A1ED0E1A8.jpg (810x999, 183K)

Attached: 1542336932303.jpg (1681x1623, 600K)

I'm a pagan, come home white man.
Ohh boy put down the cool-aid there buddy.

Tell you what, want to really see some illuminati-tier shit? Google Order of St. Hubertus, they put us to shame, they're buddy buddy with the Bohemian grove people, way better dressed than us too.

poor old fellas they are satanists and they cannot openly admit it, they will invent all sorts of excuses to circumvent what is blatantly true.

Attached: mas1.jpg (2048x1850, 259K)

are you worried that certain people. are going to find you and murder you for being a part of a satanic organisation , and also murder anyone involved with such? with the ready availability of firearms in this day and age shouldn't you be?

There were plenty of young dudes at the gun show, I think they were looking for fresh meat. I just think it's weird that they approached me. Almost like they knew I sorta believe all that secret society bullshit

PFT no, i'm small potatoes compared to a lot of them. Also, anything was to happen to me? My cousins who are up there would jump in, more so cause blood is thicker than water. Since a few of em are grand lodge and past masters, they know people and have teeth. My god i'm small potatoes, some of the shit i've seen makes my jaw drop.

>Gaslighting
How does it feel to sell your fellow Americans out for the Subversive State of Masonry? You aren't fooling me, I've already been BITTEN by Masonry, my time is coming after 2 years of gang staking. You are traitors to America. Period

>Tell you what, want to really see some illuminati-tier shit?
Literally speaking to Masonic Royalty

Generally the Satanic shit is the province of the kikes who I can't stand if you can tell.
However yes, there are lots of secret orders that have even more pull than the Illuminati...
Ancient Holy orders take the cake on that degree... which is why the Illuminati are always trying to pin their evil on the Jesuits.

I cant wait for this board to be destroyed, it's just the same sad threads everyday

Because you hate Free Speech. That's what this board is, it's relatively unmoderated and You intellectually impotent, dumb downed Americans HATE unmoderated speech. This is you
"OMG something I don't like , Shut it down, I need an Adult I need an adult.". Instead you should engage in the discourse, once you start shutting it down there will be no stop. You idiots will hang yourselves with your own rope of censorship and control that your inflated Egos disallow you to see past. Ego, the biggest sin of Man and most importantly Masons

Pft fuck them, Americans as a people are selfish assholes anymore. We're too busy pointing the finger at everyone, this is the society we deserve. Look at how shitlords just protest in the street, damage property yet still feel entitled to protections by good men. Makes me fucking sick.
I'm scottish and york rite, I'm considering the order of athelstan. Also you're right on the holy order part, know someone who's seen one of the original Templar parchments in prauge, shit you not. Big suprise, their main focus is a go-between for large financial institutions.

Funny you should mention holy orders, many of em are still around. My favorite, the Teutonic Order is still alive and kicking in Bavaria. They do a lot of good too, main focus is elder care and drug rehab.

Wat

In not even sure if this is bait or user is pretending to be retarded.

This is the greatest, most generous country that has ever been existed. Your nihilism sort of proves the above posts right, that you guys are the ground level for Communism, which you are. You're the enforcers of the dialectic, communal facilitation. Get out of it man, Lucifer is real and they actually do worship him, but Christ is real as well and he is not pleased with American Masonry that I'm sure of

Hey Christian shouldn't you be out there helping the least of these instead of harassing people on /pol? What's what Jesus told you to do, greatest commandment and all.
>INB4 Cherrypicking i,e durr hurr my book of jewish fables allows me to be a nigger

*that's what Jesus told you to do.

Go cook some sprites weirdo

Attached: 47D1DB2E-BDDE-4646-8ACF-76A2A8CBB436.jpg (502x436, 120K)

You just need to believe in chrome key and then the secret is now YOUR and your brothers!

Attached: chroma-key-green-screen_r5vqngwfl_thumbnail-full01.png (1920x1080, 9K)

Speaking the truth against blatant lies and Subversion for the country you love and your family died for, is a Christian ideal. Not all Christians feel comfortable singing corny song n dance at church, other's draw their spirituality elsewhere. Get out of beehive my friend

this. they are disinfo agents.

Attached: Phi_Kappa_Sigma_1872_W&J_College.jpg (700x567, 48K)