Overwhelmed

Whether it's my mother, my sister, my female cousins, my female coworkers, my friends' female partners, they all have the same things in common: they feel tired all the time, they hate their job, they constantly complain to others about each and every sinlge one of their issues (CONSTANTLY) and they seriously neglect their children, their partner and their home. Tell me Jow Forums, did I just happen to find myself in a small corner of Hell or are the women in your life the same? If they are, how do we stop them from being so damn miserable?

Attached: 341afe350286fb2d2e3f628316b2ae69.jpg (2048x1152, 172K)

>Whether it's my mother, my sister, my female cousins, my female coworkers, my friends' female partners, they all have the same things in common:

They have you in their life.

Mine aren’t like that. Sounds like yours are super depressed.

OOF

I’m like that and I’m a guy

About half arnt like that. I think you got unlucky.

It's because they have jobs.
No jobs and they stop complaining and suddenly have time to keep the house.
Who'd have thought God would be right?

they chose this life
we let them choose

continue?
Y/N

Women aren't built to survive the workplace and this is exactly why men should be the only ones with that burden

Now imagine, every propaganda that works to demoralize you, works on women 100x times stronger, because they are inherently spiritually weaker.

That being said, it is in no way an excuse for them to be as they are. They still have agency and could change if they wished, but they don't.

Attached: 1534269210088.png (619x453, 89K)

Absolutely the same thing here bro. I can't stand dissatisfied people

Tell me Hans, why the fuck do you care about women's opinion on things again?

You know that the default mode of most women is just to sit around and bitch right?

Pic related.

Attached: survivor_women.jpg (473x627, 104K)

It's almost as if the female of the species is conditioned to bitch constantly in order to gain the valuable attention of whatever males might be around.

you live in literally one of the worst societies in the world. so do i. women are now just smaller, weaker men who don't have a penis. they have to work and support the economy while getting nothing in return, and the reason they'll never be happy is because they're WOMEN and most women are STUPID. they will never recognize the reason for their problems, they will just drudge along unhappily supporting the globalists. also this

BRRAAAAAAAPPPPPP

>are the women in your life
D'ya see where you went wrong?

ITT: A lot of guys with women problems that should consider going gay.

Attached: 1542250224729.webm (480x360, 322K)

I don't need (You)s from someone as bluepilled as you are.

Attached: 1521224612800.gif (500x342, 858K)

Attached: 1525184463308.jpg (1200x897, 90K)

Fucking wrecked. FPBP

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEIN
NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

Attached: 1447868031921.gif (392x410, 451K)

Bahahaha! Savage

Attached: 1541960639371.gif (400x201, 1.89M)

I see the pic and because of her ass. See the tattoo and I'm repulsed.

checked
it's not that they aren't build to survive in the workplace.
But work is efficiency and competition. And women will inevitably face these situations by using social weapons, as their programming dictates.
Ergo, the workplace becomes shit. Utter shit. Both for women and men.

Attached: 1468437139459.gif (500x373, 1019K)

Attached: moments-before-this-post-was-made.jpg (211x238, 28K)

I work with almost nothing but women, after being at a job where I worked with nothing but men. The job I have now is easier and less stressful for everyone, yet they bitch more.

Women, from what I've seen, talk about 3 things. Their kids, gossip about other people, and what they saw on TV. That's it. I don't think I've heard anything else talked about in the 9 months I've been here. Only 1 or 2 in 10 has something useful to contribute to a conversation, and they're weeded out by the other women's collective droning.

It's a common story for all women these days.

The happiest women in the world are the ones who were virgins when they got married and became full-time housewives.

Have you tried not being a whiny bitch? And cutting all whiny bitches out of your life?

I found it helps

Even if they didn't work they would STILL find something to bitch about but at least their lives would be much more fulfilling and Hans would also have a more enjoyable life. Women bitch about everything and anything but at least staying at home is the better alternative

Fuck and Impregnate them all.

Attached: 1516446232593.png (1000x665, 1.55M)

It's ok Hans, we're here for you

Attached: 1526000915980m.jpg (795x1024, 93K)

My wife is like this, all the other women in my life are not. Just my wife. But she wasn’t always like this.

BRAAAAAAAAP

>the women in your life
haha yeah...

Does your wife have a job?

You're German. German people are always and have always been miserable no matter what.

What more needs to be said?

Seriously, what OP is describing is depression.

THIS.

Veni, Vidi, Checked

Women are absolutely more miserable than men. And holy fuck, they’re all on anti-depressants or anti-psychotics. Easy times make weak people.

Yup. Been working probably like 6 or 7 years. Before, i had a high paying job with my uncle, but long story short the job ended when we found out he was basically “grooming” our daughter so she started working to make up for the massive and unexpected drop in income. Fuckin sucks. Weed has started to help though

shut your whore mouf ya fukken kike

Totalitarian regimes like Germany's are depressing.

You should tell her to quit her job and start having more kids with you.

They need more babies and less work.

>work
>soul draining wage slaving turns people into depressed sack of shit
no shit?

You could try discussing your observations with them. But first make clear to them that you're coming from a benevolent position!

>t. Rotisserie roastie with her panties in a bunch

Attached: 1483546052476.gif (270x138, 1.71M)

>German people are always and have always been miserable no matter what
Except the fun time between 1934 and 1942.

brrappppppppppp sniff sniff oh my I can taste it

Attached: 1527038434611.jpg (240x210, 6K)

I dunno maybe it's all the not doing shit or contributing anything to anything or anyone besides themselves. Must be hard being a self-absorbed raging sociopath all the time. If only they could have everything always go their way and be free from all responsibilities and consequences for the rest of their lives, then they could spend all their time sitting on their asses getting fat and watching reality TV all day. Surely they'd be happy then.

Work is for men because they are strong enough to deal with the negatives effects of it.
Women can't deal with this kind of stuff for more than 30min at a time before they need to rest and recover.
Women can't deal with negative attention.
Women can't deal with being told they need to do better everyday, that they are messing things up.

Feminism is really the cause, they think they're this wonder woman superhero. But they will get their shit kick in when reality starts to pierce the artificial environment the Jews have created.

I went out on a date with a very respectable girl and I was willing to pay for dinner, and she was fucking shocked and insisted to help me pay. That's housewife privilege right there but instead, they were taught that having a 9 to 5 wage cuck job is (((empowering)))

Attached: 1540839313661.jpg (680x588, 65K)

Rekt

Attached: _20181118_102050.jpg (291x320, 23K)

lol

Stupid people with no original thought and ambition, or intellectual curiosity are all like that. At least 70% of western peeps.

rekt

You absolute savage.

this, brainlets are the saddest people that can exist. everyone likes to tout that ignorance is bliss, but I can't see how blissful it is to just remain drunk in life which is what normies do (the dumb ones) for a lot of these people if they're travelling and/or partying hard then they're happy, but if they aren't doing that their existence is miserable, except for the few times their favorite team wins a game or if they ever allow themselves to go out drinking (which again is just to be drunk). most intelligent people I know have creative ways of keeping themselves occupied without needing such an excess as getting drunk.

Women do not know what they want, but at the same time they know exactly what they want.
What that means is they can be presented with their perfect mate and reject him based on "I can do better", as is said "a woman could have a literal superman and still think she can do better". This also happens to apply to everything else, this whole arrhythmic sway of modern day culture and promiscuity.

If you for a moment just sit back and observe, you'll relatively quickly notice it's egotism, a desire for everything to revolve around them at their behest. And it's why so many men think the notion of a return to women being under men's control is needed, but it's not the solution in this case.
Their misery comes from their desires for "more", always. Everything is never enough, so complaining will happen based on a lack of feeling content that never goes away. It's the same thing happening deep down that causes women to become single mothers nowadays, at it's core it's a constant desire to want a "test ride" on everything and complete lack of willingness to take on the responsibility that follows, particularly for matters that men over millennia have informed women about not to do lest they seek to take on the consequences. They then only proceed to blame men for it once they've taken it on when warned about it.

A huge part of it will always come down to the neglect for responsibility and unwillingness to accept blame combined with hatred for men through envy, and taking for granted why the roles exist being biological.

The happiest women overall, are the least promiscuous ones that are open-minded, but take pleasure in pleasing others, something that is based in a biological instinct and as many will recognize as the "agreeableness"-trait. Otherwise you end up with one of unrealistic expectations that desires the brightest black star in the universe, and goes for Sirius when her Q star is presented.

Even if they were queens of the planet, they would still complain and whine.
They just need drama and are parasites, so they must parasite, and that drive never stops. Ever.
Thats where the whining comes from.
So u see : thats normal, it's their natural modus operandi.

They whine - they are healthy n normal.

unfortunately i believe this is true. my mother and sister have all the symptoms the OP describes. the modern world is unnatural.

there also doesn't seem to be any way to fix it without letting the system collapse or going full fascist.