MICROPLASTICS DETECTED IN EUROPEAN FOOD

>Microplastics have been found in the human food chain as particles made of polypropylene (PP), polyethylene-terephthalate (PET) and others were detected in human stools, research presented today at the 26th UEG Week in Vienna reveals.
>Researchers from the Medical University of Vienna and the Environment Agency Austria monitored a group of participants from countries across the world, including Finland, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, the UK and Austria. The results show that every single stool sample tested positive for the presence of microplastic and up to nine different plastic types were identified.
>Lead researcher Dr. Philipp Schwabl, who is presenting the findings at the 26th UEG Week, commented: "This is the first study of its kind and confirms what we have long suspected, that plastics ultimately reach the human gut. Of particular concern is what this means to us, and especially patients with gastrointestinal diseases. While the highest plastic concentrations in animal studies have been found in the gut, the smallest microplastic particles are capable of entering the blood stream, lymphatic system and may even reach the liver. Now that we have first evidence for microplastics inside humans, we need further research to understand what this means for human health."
Sauce: eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2018-10/sh-mdi101518.php
Archive: archive.is/cqxVg

We now know why Europe is weak.
Why Europe is onions central station.
How does one prevent contamination, how does one get rid of the microplastics already in our gastrointestinal systems.
These are questions we must now ask.

Attached: la-1500485963-h24ttoafq8-snap-image.jpg (2048x1152, 710K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3222987/
ingentaconnect.com/content/wef/wer/2013/00000085/00000011/art00003;jsessionid=13bzdmsedho2e.x-ic-live-01
endocrineweb.com/professional/endoscan/201604/abstract/enclomiphene-citrate-improves-hormone-levels-while-preserving-
zeoliet-detox.nl/110-2/
scienceprogress.org/2008/10/a-brief-history-of-lead-regulation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smartdust
cir-safety.org/ingredient/polyethylene
cospheric.com/microspheres_spherical_powders_in_cosmetics_and_personal_care.htm
cosmeticsandtoiletries.com/formulating/function/pigment/premium-Solid-Polyethylene-Microspheres-for-Effects-in-Color-Cosmetics-204486761.html?prodrefresh=y&ajs_aid=2b2bef39-cc49-4b25-baf9-616ee6b67383ajs_uid=9463J0066034H8D#CitationLink
nationalgeographic.com/environment/2018/10/microplastics-found-90-percent-table-salt-sea-salt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you havent been at least filtering your water for your entire adult life I dont know what to tell you at this point.

Attached: 1537837095129.png (498x594, 122K)

What is the problem with onions?

he means S_oy

It's not about water.
It's in the sausage, in the vegetables, in the minced meat.
If you go to the butcher and get your meat in anything other than a paper bag you're gonna get microplastics in your pooper.

Filtering water is still good, but water really isn't as much of a problem.

Thank you capitalism for producing so much wonderful plastics that we totally need. And thanks communist china for mismanaging their rivers so they throw away tons of plastics in the ocean

>We now know why Europe is weak.
>Why Europe is onions central station.
Pollution is an order of magnitude bigger problem in the 3rd world. Don't act like it's just Europe getting hit by this bullshit.

I understand its in everything, but it comes from the water first. The reason its in pork and vegetables is because they consume unfiltered contaminated water for their entire lives, so at tue very least you can choose not to repeat their mistakes. Theres nothing we can really do when its everywhere, but something is better than nothing.

nothing wrong with OUR water, though

Attached: discordvaderland-1.png (1185x790, 582K)

Even if you filter your water, there's no avoiding it. It gets into livestock, the ocean, then seafood. Pretty much all the food and drinks we consume are packaged in plastic. Every single stool sample in the study had micro plastics in it.

Onions/onions are a misdirection meme, plastics are the real threat. We know they cause digestive issues and hormone issues, especially in males. It's no wonder males are so feminized in modern times, they are getting poised with plastic that acts as estrogen in the body, from the womb to adulthood.

source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3222987/

It's not only water first you could give animal the cleanest water but the moment that meat makes contact with any plastic wrap or container it gets polluted with plastic particles there is so many step this contamination can occur it's practically impossible to prevent it(the gloves that butchers wear are also plastic for example).

the only short term solution to that problem is something like nolvadex. (its bad in the long term, for the liver though). We havent gotten any real counter measures beyond that tho. Its quite a problem really.

Attached: 1511714937044.jpg (2704x9320, 3.52M)

additionally, it was suggested elsewhere that "Enclomiphene Citrate" may be this potent long term solution.

Maybe this could help? It contains Clinoptilolite (Zeolite)

Attached: 22621.jpg (1000x1000, 113K)

Humans and animals will evolve to handle the plastic. One day we may even draw sustainence from it.

Third world subhumans are polluting our beloved oceans.

Attached: 1542378413529.jpg (719x750, 236K)

>We now know why Europe is weak.
yeah we know, the European union..

Attached: x361974089.jpg (672x869, 217K)

I wonder tho...weaponized pollution?

Although I can't find anything on microplastics, but it has been tested for removal of estrogenic compounds/endocrine disrupting compounds: ingentaconnect.com/content/wef/wer/2013/00000085/00000011/art00003;jsessionid=13bzdmsedho2e.x-ic-live-01

Interesting, it more than doubled testosterone production according to one research on a site with a wonderfully jewish logo
endocrineweb.com/professional/endoscan/201604/abstract/enclomiphene-citrate-improves-hormone-levels-while-preserving-

Third world people are weaponized by their very existence. They don't belong in white countries. And from the pic, they shouldn't be running their own countries.

well its possible that the kikes were fast in trying to get a monopoly on this thing...I remember when it was first suggested, about a year back it had less citations. It had a very small footprint (when I tried to see if I could order it) The way that pharma works...well it could be legit...stupid or an outright lie. Always nearly impossible to tell for an amateur dude on the internet...I wonder if there is an entity that tries to do "public good" in existence who may have the resources for such a venture (government). It is almost comedic that the chart that I made had no competition from any official sources in this domain...kek.

One of the greatest issues for the population, and only a bunch of tarded amateurs on the internet attempting to fix it, truly a sad state...

>made of pp
Lol

its behind a paywall, but you can just go to sci hub (now in .tw since it seems like they too are playing whack a mole)

>2013

tho lol

It's well within reach of Jews to create a problem and sell the solution. They've done so in the past.

what a fucking retard you are

>Materials. Three zeolites (CBV-100, CBV-901, and CBV-
28014) were purchased from Zeolyst International (Delfzijl, The
Netherlands),

pfffhahahaha lol, oh flag.

dex and clomie are shit that steroid users use when they stop taking juice. clomid literally turns me into a blubbering little bitch. these chemicals are not a solution

Yea I dont think that the jews did this, the plastic industry is probably white ish/generic industrialist. Probably in the same lack of cognition as asbestos and leaded gasoline (as in lack of care/insight)

The problem is we cannot make big lifestyle changes that would stop this worsening. People will not give up buying soft drinks and other shit that comes wrapped in plastic, and the second the governments try to do something like slap a fat tax on it to slow it down, out will come the people saying there is no such thing as microplastics, or that the are harmless.

Its quite easy to solve this problem, you dont need to stop the pollution, you just need to switch to plastics that do not disrupt, like tritan. I believe that there are probably hundreds of plastic types that do not have these effects.

Microplastics are fake news like global warming.

I've drunken thousands of glasses of water and have never found plastic in a single glass.

If they're willing to admit the microplastic problem in food now, that must mean their 'smart dust' is already working well for (((them)))

Attached: IMG_3027.png (482x427, 79K)

It has citations!

zeoliet-detox.nl/110-2/

Well why not try it I guess. Probably would be better than the onion juice pill.

Guaranteed they are more expensive to produce or have some other issue, otherwise we'd be using them already. If there was a practical plastic alternative we could switch to even within a few years, there would not be countries putting a blanket ban on single use plastics.

Never underestimate human laziness

>scienceprogress.org/2008/10/a-brief-history-of-lead-regulation/

It is normal for a cataclysmic even to occur before even a thought of "regulation" comes into mind more or less. It would probably take years and years upon education of the public (the public sphere here on the chans is already in use against the leftist/degens/kikes) for anything to even occur, man.

Oh fuck, why is poison in everything we eat/drink?

Quick rundown.

I spent four months researching microplastic pollution for the Canadian government. I'm willing to answer any questions you have.

Also how do i convince others without sounding like an autist?

citations/articles? Personal tactics in minimizing the effects?

Will these give me boobies?

Basically computers that are like dust, flow on air currents and operate their own networks.

Talked about openly yet with the impression that its something still being developed and years away.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smartdust

You cant. People are too stupid and brainwashed.

Browne, M.A., Crump, P., Niven, S.J., Teuten, E., Tonkin, A.,Galloway, T., Thompson, R. (2011). Accumulation of Microplastic on Shorelines Worldwide: Sources and Sinks.Environ. Sci.Technol. 45, 9175–9179. doi:10.1021/es201811s

Cosmetics Ingredient Review (2007). "Final report on the safety assessment of polyethylene". Washington D.C., United States of America. Available from cir-safety.org/ingredient/polyethylene

Cospheric (2015). "Polymer Microspheres in Cosmetics and Personal Care." Available from cospheric.com/microspheres_spherical_powders_in_cosmetics_and_personal_care.htm

Eriksen, M., L. C. M. Lebreton, H. S. Carson, M. Thiel, C. J. Moore, J. C. Borerro, F. Galgani, P. G. Ryan and J. Reisser (2014). “Plastic Pollution in the World’s Oceans: More than 5 Trillion Plastic Pieces Weighing over 250,000 Tons Afloat at Sea.” Plos One 9(12)

Eunomia (2016). "Study to support the development of measures to combat a range of marine litter sources." Bristol, United Kingdom.

Lipovetskaya, Yelena (2013). "Solid Polyethylene Microspheres for Effects in Color Cosmetics." Cosmetics and Toiletries, available at
cosmeticsandtoiletries.com/formulating/function/pigment/premium-Solid-Polyethylene-Microspheres-for-Effects-in-Color-Cosmetics-204486761.html?prodrefresh=y&ajs_aid=2b2bef39-cc49-4b25-baf9-616ee6b67383ajs_uid=9463J0066034H8D#CitationLink

Rochman, C. M., E. Hoh, B. T. Hentschel and S. Kaye (2013). “Long-Term Field Measurement of Sorption of Organic Contaminants to Five Types of Plastic Pellets: Implications for Plastic Marine Debris.” Environmental Science & Technology 47(3): 1646-1654

Norwegian Environment Agency (2014). “Sources of microplastic pollution to the marine environment.” Oslo, Norway.

UNEP (2015). "Plastic in Cosmetics". United Nations Environment Programme, Nairobi.

No, but they will give you liberalism, betaorbitosis and in worse cases the femen virus.

UNEP (2016). "Marine plastic debris and microplastics – Global lessons and research to inspire action and guide policy change". United Nations Environment Programme, Nairobi.

van Sebille, E., C. Wilcox, L. Lebreton, M. Maximenko, B. D. Hardesty, J. A. van Franeker, M. Eriksen, D. Siegel, F. Galgani and K. L. Law (2015). “A global inventory of small floating plastic debris.” Environmental Research Letters 10(12): 124006

Velzeboer, I., C. J. A. F. Kwadjik and A. A. Koelmans (2014). “Strong Sorption of PCBs to Nanoplastics, Microplastics, Carbon Nanotubes, and Fullerenes.” Environmental Science & Technology 48(9): 4869-4876

Verschoer, A., de Poorter, L., Droge, R., Keunen, J., de Valk, E. (2016). "Emission of Microplastics and Potential Mitigation Measures." National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, Bilthoven, the Netherlands.

When I worked for the Canadian government, they were interested in banning microbeads in other sorts of cosmetic products aside from the toothpastes, shampoos, and facial cleansers in which they had already been banned. What nobody talks about is the fact that car tires are by far the single largest source of microplastic pollution (around 40% if I remember correctly), but changing them is not on the table for obvious reasons. Another one most people don't know about is sunscreen. Most sunscreens use nanobeads, which are even smaller than microbeads, in order to refract light and make the product ~50% more efficient. Nanobeads may not actually be too much of a problem because they are too small to even plug up the intestines of fish. However, that's not to say other contaminants can't adsorb to them. As far as I know, xenoestrogenic effects are not something that's being looked into, at least by the Canadian government.

>we need further research to understand what this means for human health.
IT AINT GOOD NIGGER!

Just solved half your research.

Attached: 1537126799135.jpg (2048x1365, 2.24M)

>As far as I know, xenoestrogenic effects are not something that's being looked into, at least by the Canadian government.

The thing of yours would rank in "secondary" proofs, this direction of research I think. Also what do you think of the section of "good luck avoiding these" Its taken directly from some research piece (I forgot to cite it lol? fugg)

Also, since there are very great verifiable symptoms in the west (like the lack of chest hair in men, and also test results in some men), why the fuck is there no interest in this change? Or at least from your colleagues in the medical world?

nationalgeographic.com/environment/2018/10/microplastics-found-90-percent-table-salt-sea-salt/

bump

There are a lot of plastics out there, and my research was focused on polyethylene and polyethylene-adjacent ones. The best you can realistically do is filtering your water (to the micron scale), limiting seafood consumption, and looking over the labels of any household product you use.

I'm a geologist, not a medical doctor. However, it's my personal opinion that even if the testosterone decline were more widely known, the powers that be would regard it as a positive. Testosterone is problematic from the perspective of those trying to exercise social control.

How to get rid of microplastic in your body? Don't use plastic lol