To all non-Finns. You are slaves. Your countries are corrupt and the rich elite oppresses you...

To all non-Finns. You are slaves. Your countries are corrupt and the rich elite oppresses you. You work like like animals and get almost nothing in return. In the Finnish peoples state everything is better. Everymans right, proggressive taxation and universal conscription make us the freest, happiest and most equel people in the world. If do not support annexation of your country by Finland you are an enemy of your own people.
>inb4 usa
Individualism is a disease

Pic is a typical Finnish town

Attached: ilmakuvat-1-Suomen-ilmakuva.jpg (2000x1328, 2.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ror8ZtwGhYQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish-speaking_population_of_Finland#Notable_Swedish-speakers_from_Finland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are all your street names labeled in Swedish?

That's a nice place
I hope you guys keep your identity and culture
good luck suomi

Am am right. I am Finnish

youtu.be/ror8ZtwGhYQ

Attached: Finnish paratroopers.jpg (900x600, 251K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish-speaking_population_of_Finland#Notable_Swedish-speakers_from_Finland
They were living in yurts at best when we brought them civilization.

yurt > jew

That looks nice indeed. The street and the sidewalk are in a different height from each other? Is this height equal all around the city?

Tbh... Mostly Literally whos and Linus.

t. Fvittun Hurri

no i support a return of the finnish issaschar tribe to their original homeland

>this marvel of the first world is nearly unheard of in his country
>he thinks endlessly of a world where the height of the sidewalk compared to the street is equal throughout the city

> You are slaves. Your countries are corrupt and the rich elite oppresses you. You work like like animals and get almost nothing in return.
I miss the days I had almost nothing.

>>he thinks endlessly of a world where the height of the sidewalk compared to the street is equal throughout the city

You are right, I actually do that.

The biggest problem in this country is the height difference between the sidewalk and the street. It makes everything look uglier and wonky.

>armfelt
>runeberg
>sibelius
>topelius
and
>Tove "japanese meth" Jansson
Son I am disappoint. You're 12 years old at most.

proggressive taxation sounds very antisemitic

Literally nobody walking the streets.

Yep this is Finland. I had the same experience in Salo, not a sole around in summer time, it's a rare occurence if you see a Finn on the street.

Not to be insulting, but I didn't even notice the sidewalk problem when I was in your country compared to other things I could point out. Like for instance apparently Sao Paulo is surrouneded by a very large open air sewer that doesn't even correctly function at a moat.

I think that's wonkier than if some of your curbs are lumpy.

>country doesn't control its own currency
>free
valitse yksi

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1048x165, 31K)

>You are slaves. Your countries are corrupt and the rich elite oppresses you. You work like like animals and get almost nothing in return
Don't pretend as if Finland isn't like this as well. We have an army of parasites (rats, niggers and boomers) all sucking on the taxpayers teets

spoilers part of the new brexit deal is now you have to use euros unless you have a pound loicense, which will only be issued to people who own their own castles

>go to a almost pure white country
Why aren’t all the men milling around on the streets all day? It’s like they work and have families

Looks like a nice place op, I'd like to live there. Would you marry me?

Then why is every Finn you meet a depressed alcoholic?

Yes, life is so great we must drink to celebrate it and the way we express happiness looks like sadness to foreigners

>You are slaves. Your countries are corrupt and the rich elite oppresses you. You work like like animals and get almost nothing in return.
I'm a NEET

The only thing you snow niggers do is fight with Ivan and make a few cool gats.

Attached: 1253218412652.png (293x805, 271K)

coping: the post

Looks nice...but doesn’t it get super, ridiculously cold there like nonstop?

I've heard it gets hot there in the summer.

>Pic is a typical Finnish town

Mediocre town

>t. Superior american with the largest and most powerful empire the world has ever witnessed

Attached: 361EA3B0-53C6-4155-B18C-16F7B015F89B.jpg (2044x1150, 1.06M)

not gonna lie looks comfy AF.

what about the "grafitti"? did you like it?
kek
my fucking countrymen are so cringe I wish they would memeflag like me

Vegas is for white trash losers with no financial sense. Nothing says retard more than paying $10 slots

Didn't see all that much grafitti actually. Just flew in to the airport there and it seemed like I was going through a maze in circles for about 8 hours to try to get out. Didn't help I can't read the language, forgot to bring a map, and your phone doesn't work lol

You guys are really friendly on the whole, though, especially as you get into the countryside.