Why do you hate us?

Why do you hate us?

Attached: 1539959152861.png (1248x1504, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grooming-gangs-uk-britain-newcastle-serious-case-review-operation-sanctuary-shelter-muslim-asian-a8225106.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For being niggers.
Appeals to emotion don't work here.

because all you had to do was follow the damn train

I like you. : -)

You are always scowling, I was told you are a happy race yet you never smile.

Jow Forums hates us because we fulfill needs of their women which they themselves cannot.

I like Brits

Attached: wtff.jpg (1024x904, 88K)

Because you willingly do the bidding of Satan and his minions

Because you a busta.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Most ppl of ur race commit crime, mixrace and make everything worse and and worse

most whites dont actually hate blacks, we just prefer to be around people like ourselves. birds of a feather and all that, you know? just an immutable feature of the human experience

Go kys incel pls ok thx buh by :)

ok mutt

Carl Johnson is based so il like you bro

*I like

nice

Attached: 1538772725183.png (657x527, 285K)

same reasons everyone else does

Attached: empireofdust.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

I don't hate you any more than I hate bears, I just don't want to live around you.

t. jew

why would I like you?

Attached: 1459541073745.png (557x605, 84K)

Get on the fucking train CJ.

Why do you need us?

Because the rape rate of white on black is non existent and blacks rape white women hourly

why do you want everyone to love you? niggers are children. nobody cares that your cocksucking ancestors were slaves you dumb faggot.

you take so much and give so little

No they don't.

because we can

When you guys are in groups it's just bad.

A pack of ghouls beheaded and then raped one of my family members who lived in South Africa.

shill thread

Why do you always steal my bike?

Attached: nigger-murder.png (999x949, 95K)

Attached: 1507954730077.webm (360x640, 867K)

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grooming-gangs-uk-britain-newcastle-serious-case-review-operation-sanctuary-shelter-muslim-asian-a8225106.html

Niggers destroy everything they touch and waste everything whites give them.

Attached: 1530153539530.jpg (942x1024, 91K)

Because you won't leave us alone.

i don'
I'm unironically trying to save you
it's a biproduct of fighting against globalization.

Attached: 1532351038399.jpg (1200x758, 179K)

this

Because you fuck up every country your in and have the audacity to complain about it and the citizens who were forced against their will to live i the same country as you.
Fuck off back to africa

smacks lips

>muh dick

This is why no one likes niggers.

Because your base and disgusting animals.
If you niggers had a shred of character, you wouldn't be such ugly amoral disgusting niggers!

Attached: hqdefaultA965KH3J.jpg (480x360, 19K)

You need to go home. You are being used to subvert the lands you occupy. Ultimately you are incompatible with Western Society, everyone knows this including you so why do we continue this charade?

Attached: 777.jpg (768x1000, 117K)

mostly the rapes and murders

I don't. Racism is not hate. I don't hate black people. I simply think they're different than white people and treating them the same as white people, or any other race, is ignorant. I side with science, not emotion.

Black people are less intelligent, less peaceful, less creative than white people. White people are slower, weaker and less hardy, physically, in general.

I welcome exceptions to both sides. There are strong white people and intelligent black people. It's not the norm, though.

I got no time for niggers. You negro monkey.

Lord, do I hate niggers.

Attached: African Abstract Thinking.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Attached: Teaching Blacks.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

Attached: Public Defender.png (722x8458, 3.96M)

Attached: Peace corp.jpg (1315x1820, 2.83M)

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

Attached: Unfortunate Truth.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

We don't hate you, we just don't want you living in our communities.
The only problem I have with blacks is how easily they are manipulated. They've fallen for a black empowerment movement that will ultimately subvert them, and Jews haven't even been discreet about being behind it.

got the sauce on this?

>Black dude here

Generally I don't have a issue with extreme racism on Jow Forums. Specifically, the constant dehumanizing claims about blacks being evil, lacking soul, smelling bad, being ugly, or intrinsically stupid and violent forever doesn't phase me. Far as i'm concerned, this is a racist site that hates and wants blacks exterminated, and I knew that before coming here so complaining about it seems stupid.

However, what's been irritating me of late(around the time we wuz got popular) is how Jow Forums culture has literally spread to almost every space on the internet. Its bad enough that the other boards on here have been so heavily polluted with pol culture to the point I can't go 2 threads without blacks being mentioned. But even that I can live with...

But fuck me, damn near every news article, youtube video, sports/entertainment streams or whatever that even slightly pertains to blacks you can literally always find racist Jow Forums shit on it, its insane now.

Like you could literally have a news article with the following headline and comment:

>headline: Teen from impoverished High School starts eco-friendly labs after school.
>comments: OH BOY I BET JAMAL JUST GONNA GET TO COOKING UP SOME CRACK TO SELL

I'm literally getting to the point where I can't enjoy shit on the internet without a white person wanting to share how it feels about the "blacks." in spaces that have nothing to really do with it. Even reddit you will see this shit. Like you legit got pol fags on Sam Harris reddit of all places making threads everyday about IQ which are just subtle "blacks are genetically inferior" implication threads. Wtf dude.

Its like the internet has turned into the days of xbox 360 online where if you were black and played online with a mic or username that hinted at your race, you were getting harassed non-stop. Now I know why people in the science field see IQ and race as something worth hiding. Shit will be used as another way to demean blacks non-stop.

They fear you, that's why they hate you.

i saw a nigger once when i was walking with my dog.

But if you talked to a black guy in real life you'd be like "Y-y-yes s-sir s-sorry s-sir"

Question, why do you come here? Like racism aside, do you enjoy participating on this board?

Why should anyone respect you as black men when you don’t love or provide for your own black women?

Nigger.

i would like to add i usually see only deers and other animals here so seeing a nigger was like seeing a big foot.

There was a reason that 60 years ago niggers were not allowed in respectable businesses where they resided in large numbers. Most people are just of niggers being nigger all the time and just expecting the rest of the population to "just have to live with it". The reality is we don't.

You need us, we don't need you. Instead of chimping out and acting like complete savages on a regular basis, and then circling the black wagons when the rest of society points out what obnoxious retards and criminals you are, try doing what the rest of us in society do, stop being niggers. If you want to be treated as individuals, act like it. If you want to be treated as a tribe of low IQ degenerates, we can keep doing that. Pick one.

You realize that people have been demeaning blacks long before this board ever existed, right? Not everyone in America just up and stopped hating niggers for the way they are. It’s only more prevalent now because after 70 years of trying to treat them like equals they’ve chimped out over everything, used their skin color to snuff out any sort of discussion as to why they do what they do, and also use said skin color to attend universities even the hardest working whites and Asians can’t even get into.

It’s not just us, but we’re definitely the scapegoat now

hate? what do u mean, I like watching you fckin my gf while Im laying under you two, catching the cum drops

Which needs? The animal passions or the higher functions of the brain? Oh yeah, if a white woman is fucking a nigger she has no higher goal than her own selfish lusts. Either that or she is easily manipulated, which is common among women of all races.

Female? What age? What was she to you in terms of familiar relation?

I have no problem with black people it's the niggers i hate

Stupid fucking nigger retard.

Most of every other race in the world hates you because you're loud and obnoxious, the funny thing is nobody would hate you if that weren't the case.

All the banter aside, every nugger I've met has been a decent bloke. Some were criminal druggies, but I was a criminal druggie at the time I met them too, so I guess it evens out. They had some pretty good weed too though, and they could be depended on to deliver the product as long as you had money. Niggers are 10/10 judging just by experience. I can't really hate blacks. My best laptop was black.

Attached: thinkpads are serious business.jpg (655x817, 67K)

◄ Amos 5:15 ►

Hate evil, love good; maintain justice
in the courts. Perhaps the LORD God
Almighty will have mercy on the remnant
of Joseph.

this is why, you dumb fucking niggers.

Attached: sickel cell sickle of saturn.jpg (937x1030, 766K)

It didn’t work but it ran fast?

checked and based and redpilled

Attached: 6 - gdlZazG.png (1276x3200, 1.95M)

Attached: 1522889924829.png (1884x367, 164K)

It slaved away until it died.

What site is he looking at

Blackpilled

Attached: aprrARRe_700w_0.jpg (700x602, 82K)

>Whites ignore Blacks getting set back several years back by the (((Elite))) and are stuck in a loop
>Whites get ruined without knowing it and are being destroyed by the (((Elite))) from within.
>Whites and Blacks could bounce back from degeneracy together through traditional christian values
>Nope, both would rather die separate and filthy than try to help clean up society's problems together and purge the scum that resides in both races.

Attached: 1521392208063.jpg (303x402, 23K)

You hate niggers because of sickle cell?

They need us way more than we could ever need them. It’s not a matter of helping each other

Fucking nigger retard.

DUDE WEED LMAO.

Attached: 2441-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg (800x664, 221K)

Attached: black crime.jpg (2032x3528, 1.07M)

Will there ever be somewhat decent black nation? Its really sad that africans failed every single time they took power, it always ends in a facist goverment that stays stagnated in absolute porverty

I don't understand does that mean that you hate niggers because of sickle cell?

Yes they do.

Brazil is a decent black nation. Wouldn't you agree?

No. They actually don't.

Just dont act like ghetto niggers and your life will be just fine, people respect you.

I don't, but the bantz are so savage I just have to jump on the bantzwagon sometimes.

Don't worry, I spread the love to all races and creeds; I hate everybody equally.

WE DONT WANT YOU IN EUROPE PERIOD WE WANT YOU SENT THE FUCK HOME

Attached: 1534008752577.png (1023x653, 249K)

Attached: 1538942123922.jpg (351x324, 58K)

EUROPE IS HOMELAND OF WHITES

rope
o
p
e

because we cant see you at night and that scares us

Blacks are a minority here, we are mostly mutts sonit doesnt really count. Im talking about a legit black nation, composed and ruled by africans

t.niggerlover