WE FUCKING DID IT!!!

Attached: 1512560471271.webm (1280x720, 1.14M)

Cool
Saved
We can't sustain this growth forever. Nature will fix things eventually and it won't be pretty, but it'll probably get kicked off by a big ol war

i vote for yellowstone, good thing i'm moving to utah

Literally India shitting things up from Year 1.

lol @ Japan remaining stable without any new yellow dots after a certain point

Look at all the dots that disappear from Europe in 1350 lmao. We legit thought it was the end of the world so many of us died

this kind of growth can only be sustained by going to space and entering into a post scarcity environment
it also ensures that no single incident can spell doom for the entire human species

>betting it all on a single timeline

so when it will crash? i think we clearly in bubble

Attached: 1a55a.jpg (467x333, 28K)

because of this oceans are third world and humans need to preserve it -

You actually can sustain much more growth than what we have today,we have a lot of unocupied land that can be used for farming and housing,land is not being farm only because of the different rent of land theory,if we had a need to farm that land we would and no one would be hungry,people who are poor are not poor because places are overpopulated,singapore is extremly overpopulated and they have extremly low unemployment and good standars of living,we cloud sustain a much higher population than what we have today.

Also there is almost no population growth in the world,only in african third world countries and some countries in asia.

HODL

Attached: 1517842990556.png (700x700, 760K)

85 years and our population is still below 40m feels good man

kek

we need ww3 focused on arabs and chinese

all i see is niggers ,poo and chinks spreeding like a virus

t. spic

a mutt tel's a leaf he's a spic, fucking gold

can't wait to short it

Not everyone can be Singapore, retard. They only enjoy a high standard of life because they occupy an economic niche for foreigners.
Most of all, it's not about starvation or living space. That many people can't enjoy a first-class quality of life with cars, electronics, and less efficient food sources(meat). Increasing the population like that while also pushing globalism is stealing directly from the middle class of western nations. There are precious resources far rarer and more important than land.

>A financial center which imports +90% of its resources serves as an example as to why dense population centers are sustainable

Attached: 1541861894795.jpg (326x294, 18K)

That 100 million uptick during the mongolian empire.
The meme that genghis khan fucked, and impregnated, half the world might be true after all.

You know, IS there a way to short it? Asking for a friend.

wait why do pajeets and changs have such a high population since AD 1 while niggers are a recent phenomenon?

Unironically our fault for giving them resources and technology.
If we still hadn't set foot there, they'd still be living in small tribes.

So it's the poos and chinks

Bullshit

because they are based