UK school prohibits use of capital letters in school assignments because triggered

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6402933/University-bosses-order-lecturers-stop-using-capital-letters.html

Attached: DsTK_YgWwAAKoZj.jpg (640x779, 63K)

Silly.

Hahahaha

OI DO YA AVE A LOICENSE FOR THAT CAPITAL WERD?

HAHA OH WOW YOU GOT ME YANK
>elects nigger president
>twice
AMERICLAP CONFIRMED KEKS

Good. Let them write assignments in boring, generic text, no caps, no underline, no italics, no bold font.

The low IQ retards will continue to fail because they don't have the attention span to read things in their entirety. That's the purpose of underlining/highlighting/caps, to let the retards focus on the few lines they actually have to read.

Attached: 1514926604837.png (1200x1200, 54K)

Nah. you’re WRONG. It’s an extremely obnoxious way of boomer typing. I used to work in an office where we had to type in all caps because the old hags got in trouble for writing angry letters to reps with words capitalized.

WRITING IN ALL CAPS IS FUCKING RETARDED TO BE HONEST.

this is true

>they used to own half of the world

Attached: 1311034724226.jpg (803x803, 252K)

newspeak

top kek

Anybody who is scared of capital letters should be in a "special" school and NOT in fucking university or college.

Attached: 1534004513831.jpg (600x902, 83K)

>first snapping fingers, now capital letters
this is ridiculous
how can these people function irl if they get 'triggered' by Capital letters?
I hope this is fake, these people are an embarrassment to their past British Conquerors.

I don't think they can ever recover at this point

Attached: 1516139010786.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>When you ask Gott to strafe England but England straffes itself
Kino.

Attached: 1511578509_5c62abaa32830cdaa0605f2444576fff.jpg (600x800, 68K)

Uni's aren't schools

I'm confused, what about capital letters is frightening?
Is it some kind of "oh these letters arent equal since only SOME of them get to be capitalized" or something entirely else but equally dumb

probably cause it reminds them of YELLING in text, it's retarded either way.

oh thats fucking stupid
There was some wow private server I played on back in like 2010 that had rules about no CAPSLOCK in chat channels for the same reason and it was nearly globally agreed to be fucking retarded

>Implying that the only capital letters they want them to recognize are the ones from brands
Cattle people, m8

remember like 20 years ago when parents got red pens banned in schools for grading because it demoralized kids?
you could have prevented this

Just in case you guys didn't read the article, it said that lecturers were told by deans that they should avoid writing some words in ALL CAPS because it might trigger anxiety in some students. I thought they meant that you couldn't write in uppercase letters at all, but this is still just as bad.

>i don't even know who's jewing who anymore
fucking bigots and their reddit lettering, ban spacing next

i want to cuddle with natsuki

You forgot your meme flag

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA