Brexit means Brexit

Is this still true?

Attached: Brexit-means-Brexit-726877.jpg (590x397, 47K)

Yes

if youre quoting may, it was never true

Only if May can get her deal approved by parliment. If she can't it'll either take longer to happen or they'll be a peoples' vote.

yes
Brexit means hard Brexit

Like the people's vote that originally wanted brexit

Brexit mean stop paying for Europe, this countries infrastructure is collapsing round our ears.

People were misinformed on what brexit would mean during the referendum.

Brexit was so poorly handled that it was always bound to be a shitshow

Can't wait till article 13 is enforced and E*ros are blocked from visiting Jow Forums

>vote back in 2016
>almost 2019
>STILL NOT OUT OF EU
lol they'll get around to it any day now, right?

How are people more informed now?
How are people informed over every single general election?
It appears everyone have forgotten aside from the 2 campaigns the government at the time sent out their own propaganda for remain.

retard

>poorly handled
It wasn't even handled.

Good Lord KEK

UK

YES

>tfw we crash out of the EU with a No Deal, which means the hardest possible Brexit
>tfw Theresa May gets ousted from power and we get literally anyone else
feels good man

Attached: zero_two_dab.png (300x300, 76K)

lol yeah keep thinking that will happen. nobody can leave

Apparently, Brexit meant "servitude under EU rule for an undisclosed time period"
Who would've thought

Attached: JUST.png (965x670, 103K)

Yes it is true
This is what was wanted, but not what we'll get
No they weren't, they voted to leave the EU, that meant hard Brexit. All this negotiating should have been done after leaving the EU. All negotiations with EU, African nations, USA, Australia and the rest of the world should be happening now, but our politicians and public servants were to bone idle to do it, so they took the long route to basically keep us in the EU. It is a shit show that, unfortunately, I can do nothing about

I'm sure it mean't leaving the EU. That includes the customs union.

So what's the 39bn giveaway for again?

>a-any day now!

Theresa May and her Tories have spearheaded the Article 13 thing. It is Germany, Italy, Sweden and I believe Poland are resisting.

That guy out of prison now?

Buying our friendship and goodwill.