Just let us kill our enemies already

Just let us kill our enemies already

Attached: 1530446558537.png (950x968, 191K)

If you kill your enemies you lose

Attached: 1542524070955.jpg (381x442, 32K)

first of all many things have to be fixed

>the krezubokratija must be violently exterminated first, taking care that the current cuck government never happens again
>then all the libshit salo utoka voter have to go too, for them i suggest literally paying them to emigrate
>entire country must be rebuilt from ground up. No narrow ass gypsy tier neighborhoods allowed, anywhere
>extremely violent campaign against degeneracy
>even more violent campaign against corruption and nepotism, to create a high-trust society
>imposition of responsible managers of public firms
>the reversal of robber privatisations, if the new owners don't do exactly as told they get turned into paste and fed to the niggers
>strenghtening of the army to pre 5th october levels

then we can do what needs to be done

based and redpilled

You couldnt do it vs Croatia so its useless to give you more support

No.

No.
>"They win"
Not the same. We want the enemy to win this way. This is good, no?

yes

such extreme is our predicament that it's the ONLY solution

at least Borca will be easier to navigate lmao

what to do about the low income people who breed with gypsies?

If things get better and a serbian hitler rises to fix the country l will return to my homeland and rebuild everything again with my brothers, instead of people a pathetic serb diaspora.
croatia? You mean we couldn't do it with nato. If nato falls, we will be the dominant force in the balkans.
If serbia stops being a shithole, would you accept the inevitable annexation of montenegro?

If you kill your enemies they win, user.

Attached: ayy.jpg (486x309, 28K)

solid trips. but please use montepersonofcolor not montenegro

>UNLEEEEEEEAAAASH MEEEEEE

Attached: 1519021009871.png (400x416, 41K)

The day is coming bros.

Attached: the return.jpg (599x314, 118K)

montenigger

There will be no Hitler, mate but I feel you. Especially about diasporafags. I cannot speak for MNE. Though those trips are scary good. Maybe we get Serbian Trump. Hear us, God.

then i'll be the serbian hitler

Your digits are little scary. Be Srpski Putin maybe. Kraut sperg to hard for our tastes.

just curious, do montenegrins see themselves as serbs a lot? I figure like 20% of them do. But they opted out and became independent when shit hit the fan, l think when someone can see serbs as decent and with some pride that the montenegrins will come around. Do you think the same?

but if a serb 'hitler' does come, he'd probably be much more vile and more of a demagogue

Don’t you even see yet that no one won.
I wrote something else to help you understand but the jannies closed the last thread and it is lost now.
Evil is never defeated, can never be defeated by men. Because it is resides inside of us. All thoughts to the contrary are vanity.
There is only a short time left to us now. 11 years until the begging of the final act.
There never was any getting out alive. All existence is suffering, toil is without end and evil never dies. But what comes soon will be worse than anything that has gone before and those who die will be the lucky few. Perverted technology was the goal of the ruler of this world that in darkness bound in synthetic symbiosis with a great beast you may suffer in torment eternal, and know his suffering, share in his pre ordained lot.
The AI that is coming, the greatest change since the great beasts vanished is a new great beast. Created by people, created of people the lost souls will meet their god in a cloud at last, and that right soon for it is almost here, sneaked upon us as we slept distracted by vanity.
If there is hope there is only one hope, not in the strength of men for all that has ever come to nothing but let it be that with so few short years ahead that the Christ Is amongst us already, hidden for now.
The final contest is almost upon us, prepare yourselves inside and out and realise that we can never be victorious, all we can do is to stop evil from being victorious by bring this whole great wheel to a final ending by tearing it down in flames and taking it all with us and living the last few moments well.
..and then. Who knows.

Attached: BB5ED5A3-F64B-4FDA-9AF7-A27642FBF1F0.jpg (860x868, 133K)

Make good sla- worker. No need to import lazy af- refugee.
I would say yes to first part at least for many. Much more than 20%. Is like Stari Serbia but different separate gov. Is political separation so different name is used. May be arrangement similar to NZOZ could be made at least.

yeah, kind of like austria and germany

And less competent to probably if we are to be honest. Kek. We have to be ourselves. But he camed from Australia also no? With trips like you got who knows eh. Anyway Serb are very welcome here. Is like second home. You should visit bro before you become to disporafied. (;