Why did america bring niggers to their new land in the first place? talk about shooting yourself in the foot

why did america bring niggers to their new land in the first place? talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Attached: 1542556897243.png (617x588, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=9qbnC_Q7ayE
wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They needed them to reach their final form

Attached: 1540771534973.png (423x330, 26K)

Jews unironically sold them in America.

Americans wanted nothing to do with the BRITISH CRYPTO JEW invention of trans alantic slave trade. Modern democrats are slave traders. Put 2+2 together.

To be fair, somebody left their offspring in the custody of that thing. They should be charged as well.

Bravo, America.

honestly i blame the brits for not giving us the blueprints to their inventions earlier. we couldve had the cotton gin up and running decades sooner

those with average intelligence would never leave their infant with a stranger, especially with the likes of that thing. though i understand many americans have been conditioned into thinking leaving your fucking kid with the first nigger you see is completely fine.

Wealthy elites brought non-whites to benefit from below market value labor to the detriment of white citizens. Seems like it's a recurring theme in America.

to lazy to pick there own cotton

Attached: afro-american-history.jpg (727x549, 88K)

>being enslaved ironically

Good. That baby needed to understand how their white privilege hurts society.

Attached: E0253051-88B7-4BDD-96FF-C87E403DEC80.jpg (2048x2048, 715K)

is this table supposed to be telling me its all britain/france's fault because the united states wasn't sovereign during most of the slave trade? in which case i will respond that, your table doesn't count as an argument against my original point, as most americans identify their roots back to the original settlers. the same people that imported slaves became americans and died americans.

the vast majority of american settlers didn't own slaves, as you should know. it was ""wealthy coastal elites"" who owned slaves.

invidio.us/watch?v=9qbnC_Q7ayE

Attached: 014VySM.jpg (720x960, 45K)

i understand, however i am uninterested in discussing who owned slaves, i'm more interested in why said "wealthy coastal elites" chose do import them when they were clearly unfit to regulate the slaves and were obviously completely clueless to how half the nation would respond, as classily shown by the civil war. yes they were too lazy to pick their own cotton but was it worth having niggers run your country a mere 250 years later?

wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com/

>why did america bring niggers to their new land in the first place?
they didn't. it wasn't americans that brought them here.

>letting a nigger care for your child
The parents deserved it desu

see

Why did America offshore all of its manufacturing to China? talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

>DURR SERVICE ECONOMY WILL PROVIDE! IM RHODES SCHOLAR! I KNOW EVERYTHING HURRR.

Don't you want an Au Pair, user?
You only have to sacrafice 1 of your 2 kids.

Attached: 1527780685904.jpg (843x843, 146K)