Preppers

Why is the right full of people who irrationally spend thousands upon thousands of dollars for some kind of societal collapse that will never happen?

Attached: IMG_1814.jpg (3456x2304, 3.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thrivelife.com/variety-can-systems.html#product-media-modal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You seem to be exhibiting a lot of salt, there fren, so I wouldn't talk if I were you.

The collapse of society is inevitable. The only question being asked is how long you want to live afterward.

My answer is: Not very long, which is why I keep a 9mm handy.

I am upset that I don't spend thousands of dollars on food for some event that will never happen?

>whaaa things are gonna get tough so imma kill myself

Why is the left full of people who demand that others give them free stuff when their own life goes to shit?

More of the wasteland for you. What the fuck are you complaining about?

Right has a logical sense of self preservation, thats why we hate the presence of shitskins. And the right has a sense of self reliance unlike lazy gibs me dats niggers

Am I the only one wondering where I can find that shelving? That would be convenient as fuck.

>all that miracle whip
Would unironically leave the shelter and be devoured by zombies

Because whites survive and plan ahead by instinct.

You know you're allowed to eat that food even if the shit doesn't hit the fan, right?

There's a good point here: if you think society is overpopulated and going to collapse, suicides are going to be some of the cleanest facets of the bloodshed.

Look closely, it has a website right on top

I've seen shelves like that in super markets, so some type of retail supply company is probably where to look.

>Being this naïve

Whos says hes going to shoot himself, retard

Shelfreliance.com according to the pic

That's the plan, yes. What do you care? You know my pistol holds 16 rounds in the magazine, right? After I'm dead you can scavenge that, I only need the first bullet.

thrivelife.com/variety-can-systems.html#product-media-modal

>having a stockpile of food is irrational and a waste of money

op is the retard.

Yeah...I'm fucking retarded.

Attached: 1440688077131s.jpg (123x125, 4K)

Yeah, seems like a good idea.

>Looks like that solar flare didn't happen... Time to enjoy eating spam for the next 15 years!

This. It's obvious that he plan on losing a shootout to an opponent who is armed with a 45

Thank you

Why do you care if people have extra food and supplies laying around for if they need them? I don't get you leftists. You see no issues with outrageous taxes, forced dependence on the state, demographic replacement, anti-white violence/hate, subversion of healthy sexual relationships/families etc etc but you're triggered by somebody putting extra food in their pantry. I'm starting to think lefties have some weird sexual fetish for starvation, must be why you embrace commie cuckoldry.

American Civil War of 2021

heads up.

>You can only eat the food on your shelves if there is a solar flare.
Just out of curiosity, do you like to rub handfulls of your own shit on your face and stuff like that? You just seem like that's about your speed.

>shelfreliance.com

niggers like you call having food something special. here where i live it is normal to have freezers and shelves full of food because it is impossible to go to shop everyday.

I wish I had 15 years worth of spam. I love spam and only have like a case of 12. Hope to get more soon.

because cuckservatives are scared little snowflakes that have to carry a gun just to go get a cup of coffee

They're mentally and emotionally too weak and fragile to survive in the real world so they make up fantasies that all black are boogeymen out to kill them and jews and women are evil

Attached: Drumpfy Safe Space.png (600x579, 359K)

>Can rotate food to keep stockpile fresh
>Good for every eventuality, not just extreme disasters
>Actually not that expensive to maintain
>Gives a feeling of security, also a hobby for some

Tldr OP is a fag.

>jello in the postapocalypse
Seems kind of frivolous. Also inconvenient to make it set.

>Why do you care if people have extra food and supplies laying around for if they need them? I don't get you leftists. You see no issues with outrageous taxes, forced dependence on the state, demographic replacement, anti-white violence/hate, subversion of healthy sexual relationships/families etc etc but you're triggered by somebody putting extra food in their pantry. I'm starting to think lefties have some weird sexual fetish for starvation, must be why you embrace commie cuckoldry.

It's a signal of self reliance. Lefties have no sense of that, and so they hate it.

Just like how non whites hate whites. Not because they hate them for being white, but because they're jealous that they're not white. And if they can't be white, nobody can.

Go to any costco in Utah & you'll find them

Yet when it does happen they'll be the people parasitic cunts like you will be begging for help from, and all you'll get is a bullet to the skull like every commie deserves

This. I keep lots of food in my house because then I never find myself out of something when I want it.

If it's so irrational then why does the government tell you to have emergency backup food?
>natural disasters happen all the time
>being prepared for them is crazy!
This is why leftists are so fucking retarded- they aren't even rational.I can't wait til the civil war happens and you starve in your cities while the people you look down upon cut off your food supply.

>societal collapse that will never happen
Yup, that's never happened. Not once.

>Implying boomers aren't just right-liberal civnats.
Why is the Left filled with niggers, spics, bankers, glow-in-the-darks, and dudes who cut their dicks off and say they're girls?

The majority of preppers are tacticool idiots but having food and water stored is smart

Hurricanes, tornados, Fire, floods, earthquakes, volcano, terrorists, and riots are all disasters that have hit America and hit it hard in our lifetimes. If you don’t think those are worth prepping for you’ll end up like a Katrina nigger.

Based

Create some really fucked up scene for the wasteland explorer to wonder across if they want to retrieve your 15 bullets and blood crusted pistol

Aesop: The Ants and the Grasshopper

grasshopper (in the original, a cicada) that has spent the summer singing

while the ants worked to store up food for winter.

The fable describes how a hungry grasshopper begs for food from an ant when winter comes and is refused.

The situation sums up moral lessons about the virtues of hard work and planning for the future.

Attached: ant and grasshopper .jpg (800x544, 67K)

You need lots of food for all the energy you'll be using after the collapse. Because of the raping. Get it!?

Attached: allison-stoke-by-madeleine-takahashi_1.jpg (1200x1800, 317K)

>They're mentally and emotionally too weak and fragile to survive in the real world so they make up fantasies that all black are boogeymen out to kill them and jews and women are evil
This is called "projection", Mr. Tranny.

Attached: 1521857735683.png (720x948, 809K)

Anyone that ever read about military history or history in general would stock food,you never know when you cloud have a situation where society goes to shit,its just history not being a conspiratard. You should also stock about 10% of your saving on precious metals(5% to 20% i ok) because you never know when you are going to have a massive inflation,spending money on food with a high shelf life is much better spent money than buying the new apple product.

Also that food stock is not good,if someone wants to stock food they should stock food that is never going to go bad like beans,rice,etc instead of food that will go bad in 5 years which will force you to spend a lot of money restocking everything again.

Also if you want to be a good prepper you should have some fruit trees and learn to farm,in case of a emergency you can grow your own food.

Leftist dumbfucks don't know about food rotation /replacement,haha!

Attached: full retard.png (466x466, 479K)

>that will never happen?
economic crisis which will explode the whole private and public debt??

Is there anything better than a nice spam and salad sandwich?

Attached: 555032680_preview_He-Man.gif (358x358, 1023K)

Yes. A burger.

Attached: 1530481495326.gif (354x354, 21K)

>6 gallons of bleach
is he planning on an heroing his family if SHTF

Even if it never happens, they have long lasting non perishable food they can eat whenever. I don't see the problem.

You've done it now you bastard.

>eating emergency food when it's not an emergency

are you an anarchist or something?

Attached: 1297805483001.jpg (377x520, 16K)

>He preps food
lol I'm going to raid all that food.

Attached: 20181118_121899.jpg (1867x2800, 551K)

I don't see a single pack of jammie dodgers. Pitiful.

>live in nowhere, Midwest
>get a foot of snow preventing you from leaving home for at least a week
>starve because prepping is for crazy people

Small amounts of bleach can be added to dirty water to make it potable.

No, but nothing will stop Grand Solar Minimum Eddy in his tracks. Give it 2 to 3 years and you will be licking OP'S pucture out of desperation.

Nice didgits.
And OP is a fag.

In a era of antibiotic resistance and possible lack of medical care, you will really have to work hard to prevent disease and infection. Bleach is still really good for doing that. I can tell you know jack shit about prepping.

what will you do when chipotle bans your black ass?

Attached: 1542528544853.gif (356x260, 2.28M)

I'll check those trips
Its almost like we were given an inbuilt ability to detect threats to our survival

Checked

Leftists are purely driven by emotion. They are basically children and act like it. Explaining preparedness to them is like explaining to welfare queens that they'd have more money if they stopped wasting money on weaves and autographed sized 23 shaq shoes.

it will happen soon enough, do you think the economy will never crash? some preppers are insane but they have logic in that they're preparing for when it comes, meanwhile you in your shitty city will be starving
also go back to plebbit and probably think about doing this too

If you rotate your food, you can have months of reserve with no extra cost or waste.

Nice gun stash, this user knows what to do.

Attached: 1540174919048.jpg (657x710, 153K)

Thanks fren

OP is a literal retard who thinks spic and nigger pets will live off a totally not bankrupting welfare system
you could even use the welfare for prepping too unironcially but no nigger has done this

I've seen those can organizer things as little counter top pieces but never the full shelf size. W-where do I get those??

Attached: 1536713809944.jpg (519x537, 135K)

Lebanon has some cheap rifles sold on the streets there desu

Prepping lets them deal with their worries about the future. Why do you care how they do that?
Besides, prepping is what the government tells people to do. If you live in the US, the US government wants you to prep for between 2 weeks to 6 weeks, at a minimum. Why? If you have a big weather event, like a major hurricane or big flood or even a monster tornado, then you are going to be without government services for a minimum of 2 weeks and more likely up to 6 weeks. No electricity. No running water. 6 weeks. You need to prep for that shit.
Hell, even in the most densely prepared parts of the nation, the US government still recommends being prepped for at least 3 to 10 days! That's the minimum it says you need to be able to take care of yourself and your family. Why? Even when the national guard are staged just 50 miles from your house, it is still going to take the government at least 3 days to come dig you out of your storm shelter, with your house piled on top of it by the passing NORMAL tornado, or to pluck you off the roof or your second story floor when the local rivers flood, etc etc etc.
Prepping is something the government encourages, because it tells us: When shit goes down, you can only really count on yourself for somewhere between 1 week to 6 months, depending on how big the shit was.

Fugg nevermind, I see this has already been answered. Disregard that I suck cocks

Checked and Praise kek

There needs to be an AnCap version of that pepe.

Attached: 1538982947854.png (1065x699, 508K)

OP is a city retard who doesn't know this though, the stages of a prepper are as followed
1. laugh at preppers and call them greedy hoarders
2. look more into it
3. decide to start prepping
4. prepper

>Prep food, other supplies and guns
>Bad shit happens like an mini ice age
>Supplies run out at stores but you have 5 year, supply
>Inflation is happening for luxury items like Coffee
>$1 is now $100.
>Barter items not really needed with people collecting tons of loose cash.
>Pay off home loan & line of credit with only about $600 in stuff purchased during good times at inflation prices.
A generic single shot 12 gauge shotgun is around $80-$100 new. If inflation hits likes in venezuela it could easily be traded for $270,000.

>mfw no comfy bunker with guns, food and a bunk bed

Attached: fat feel.png (593x635, 341K)

>that will never happen?
Its happened before to countless nations and will happen again. All that separates you from an animal is three missed meals.

>I am upset that I don't spend thousands of dollars on food for some event that will never happen?

You eat the food you stockpile every few months, dumbass.

This is quite insightful, when wage cucks are pushed into this scenario, many will just shoot themselves.

It's called rotating your stock. You eat the oldest stuff (before it goes bad) and buying replacements to maintain your supplies. It maintains a buffer in case of an interruption of normal purchasing options occurs, like with natural disasters or civil unrest.

>Insert distorted pic of John C. McGinley smoking here

Well done user you are 100% correct.

Yes, my first thought was that the shelving was a waste of space, and that a better designed shelf would allow for many more cans to be stored in the same amount of space. It looks nice, but is not very practical.

Why do the fucking squirrels irrationally gather all those acorns? Its like they don't enjoy starving or eating garbage or something.

Attached: 1dc67cbd29d306b021e7448edb1f290a.jpg (273x185, 17K)

why not just build your own? It won't cost you $500 and you'll learn a skill.

You can try but then I would burn my stash meaning we both end up with nothing.

Fucking newfag, go back.
>pepe needs to have an AnCap version
fucking sweat to god.

You've only got two hands, homie.

give it some months

It's essentially a retail display, not designed for maximum storage.

I agree, you can take advantage of offers and save in the longrun

Plus you've always got something in, saves going out on a cold winters day.

No, but I would still have you to eat/fuck.
You need to be 18 or older to legally post here.
>Implying me and my family won't get together and form massive raiding parties

Can someone recommend me a vacuum sealer for home made MREs? One that does not cost hundreds of dollars