How to define white

▶How to define white Anonymous (You) 11/11/18 (Sun) 17:04:17 87a8b6 No.12407491 [Watch Thread][Show All Posts]

How to define white

By European standard we do look upon our southorn neighboors of being that of shitskin

Even the Italians on the peninsula regard everything in Rome and South of it as Terroni

This kind of swarthyness is not something exclusive to Italy

But goes for all the Medditerreanean Nations of the south, with the invasions of Moors, Arabs & Turks the demographics of the areas have changed

The easiset way of telling that a specific person is not European is by checking their hablogroup, of which you get from your patriachal side, if a man of italy or Spain has J2 Hablogroup we can safely say he is a decendant of the Arabs,

By definition the only acceptable Hablogroups is I1,I2.R1A,RIB,&N

These hablogroups are however a minority in places like Italy and Greece, and therefor we can regard these areas as NON white, and instead decendants of Arabs

Post in this thread also Nordic Material & Nordicism,

What the southrons do not understand regarding Nordicism is that

>A, It is not something of North Europe, but instead only Nordic Scandinavians, Not even Germans

>B, In areas far from Europe & Greece/Italy The Ancient Nordics living in those areas are not what we call, Swedes migrating in Europe, but instead a native Population, It Italys, Case it was the Etruscans, In Greece it was the Hellenics. Both of them Nordic I1/I2 Hablogroup, What we call decendants of Atlantis or Paleo Europeans. A race of superior whites that are not Indo Europeans, a race that invented many of the things of the ancient past, and once ruled over the entire earth with a firm but Iron Fist.

Part 1/2

Attached: MEDDITERREANEAN MAN222.png (2000x1255, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus:abo:tlg,0086,035:7:1327b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This Race of Paleo Europeans, That are even found outside of Europe, As in Ancient Egypt, Northern India, China, Meso america should in my opinon not be considered as White, in the way it should be mixed with other whites, but instead as being part of the Paleo HerrenRasse, and instead be segregated to prosper the race into greater Numbers.

In the Future i will make sure this to Happen by erecting great walls around scandinavia, with great Eugenics programs to Ensure a multiplication of their Numbers,

To once again prosper in an age of Enligtenment

>This is also why we spread the Idea of Nordicism, not becouse we are to make the shitskins feel bad, or the southrons to feel mad, but to inject the idea of there being

>A, an equally big problem to white genocide not from Syria and Africa but instead from Italy/Greece & Spain, Muttying the other white populations with Arab/Turk Hablogroup

>B, To Create a second caste system in White nationalism, of these Paleo Europeans, for this race is the only one capable to produce a great technological advancements, as proven.

Attached: e7a757c29f9b0f5e915970ce07c4b7b03039d8ae00ac8ee8babdff9c8a734a6c.png (1107x1128, 153K)

Pink nipples is the strongest indicator of whiteness. There is practically zero chance that a white person could have brown nipples.

Plenty of Medditerreaneans have pink nipples however, this is something that is not reliable

Exactly.

>white people south of lake chad
that's when you know the map is bullshit

RULEBREAKING BULLSHIT

>Is X White thread

Report, do not reply

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

I'm going to impregnate as many swedes as i can when i'll go visit my cousin.

many northeast asians have pink nipples. are they white? what about all the europeans with brown nipples? are they non white? pic related.

Attached: DnVpWB9V4AElREw.jpg (1538x2048, 274K)

the races have been mixed up
and it is beautiful

Attached: jews.jpg (499x625, 176K)

>pic

Definitely not white. Calm your muttery.

White people are the ones that integrate in other white countries
Nonwhites are people that stick to their identity after generations and don´t integrate in white countries

According to this, meds are white and jews, niggers etc are not

If this should be taken seriously then you need to explain why there is blue in africa. Like, do you think there are africans who are genetically white? Makes no sense

The future is bloody beautiful

Nords and Meds could be distinct but still in a wider category called white.

Attached: MDS1600 (1).png (1600x1600, 58K)

Attached: nordcucks6.jpg (938x844, 175K)

Looks white with some native admixture based on her other photos. Prego nipples there, pink in non-prego photos.

cucks

Attached: nordcucks3.jpg (1408x1110, 636K)

I’m half Jewish and I have pink nipples.

Is that Wesley Snipes?

FUCK OFF AND GO BACK TO YOUR VARG VIDEOS. KIKE POSTER

i mean wooden shacks are better for warmth than marble wich is cold and stays cold and in italy winters werent even that cold so thats the diffrence

Eric Clopper is fully Jewish and has pink nips.

Attached: 5A3BD6F5-08FA-4AA6-9EDC-8816DC373629.jpg (1198x799, 174K)

Nice levels of damage control you're showing there, LOL.

No Ashkenazi is "full" Jewish. All are Euro-Heeb mutts.

Attached: Sweden_a06381_5544160.jpg (588x444, 47K)

she is obviously white. fuck off retard.

If your nipples aren’t pink, you are not white. There, the entire debate is SOLVED. NOW STFU

True, the question is ... do pink nipples mean you’re White?

But what about pink nippled Jews?

Attached: to lebanon with love.png (588x655, 716K)

Attached: levels of idiocy.jpg (700x808, 55K)

Attached: contemporary swedish girl.jpg (662x673, 127K)

if you don't have cro magnon man dna
you're not white.

Attached: neanderhomohybrids.jpg (1305x1080, 615K)

This is Kushner. Pink nips. Are Ashkenazi Jews White?

Attached: A55E79FB-1994-44F3-A7EC-308141CF3F57.jpg (550x458, 35K)

>Mother is a Scottish Gael
>Maternal haplogroup: l4
I will always be a mutt just fuck my shit up senpai

Everyone Jew I google has pink nips

Attached: F313F622-B5B3-4F76-80CF-5E08D4D184B2.jpg (600x450, 45K)

yes

Holy shit! I’m half Jewish and always thought I wouldn’t be allowed in the ethnostate, but apparently, I’m White so I am allowed.

Why am I getting so excited about this? It’s not like it’s even politically possible to begin with. Maybe I like the idea of being part of something.

spanish people are white

Hold on hold on. What type of jew?

Ashkenazi

I’m nordo-med. am I white and were I must live?

Aristotle quotes about the north europeans and the asians;
The nations inhabiting the cold places and those of Europe are full of spirit but somewhat deficient in intelligence and skill, so that they continue comparatively free, but lacking in political organization and capacity to rule their neighbors. The peoples of Asia on the other hand are intelligent and skillful in temperament, but lack spirit, so that they are in continuous subjection and slavery.
perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus:abo:tlg,0086,035:7:1327b

This is what Aristotle said about "Blonde" race of the north :

*Aristotle described them(Greeks) as "the perfect race" as they weren't white as Nordics but not dark as Egyptians therefore having the "perfect" complexion.

*Aristotle noted differences between Greeks and the people of the north, believing that Greek superiority was visible in their medium skin tone,
as opposed to pale northerners and dark southerners and Africans. He claimed that blue eyes were a sign of a cowardly nature, and that they indicated poor eyesight.

Suetonius don't know the roman pigmentaion because he born after the death of the emperors that he quote.
Malalas the same, Malalas born 500 years after the emperors he quote.
Some emperors,like Lucius Verus, describe himself as blonde and say that he have barbarian beauty(Probably Verus don't have blonde hair, it's a mode to differentiate to the plebeians " His beard was allowed to grow long, almost in the style of the barbarians; he was tall, and stately in appearance, for his forehead projected somewhat over his eyebrows. 7 He took such pride in his yellow hair, it is said, that he used to sift gold-dust on his head in order that his hair, thus brightened, might seem even yellower." ) check:
"We change our hair color to blond, because men find us more attractive that way"(The Roman Poet Martial on how roman women copied barbarian looks. Written in the 1st century AD).

it is obvious she is pregnant though, female nipples always get darker in white women during pregnancy.

spanish people are white and except greece wich is at most white, all northern parts of italy and spain are white

How can you be nordo-med? You're either a man or you aren't. Most of my ancestors had blonde hair and blue eyes but their genetics died out because they mixed with more beautiful and healthy med peoples.
Now of the thousands of people that came before me only their med genes are alive in me.

Not that I don't respect my ancestors but nordcucks need to know their place.

I don't. I'm labelled it.

In my family we have nordid feature. (Blonde hair and blue eyes)

Nordicism is gay

Not pink - light brown.

Attached: Screenshot_140.png (556x613, 164K)

not pink - brown

Attached: Screenshot_141.png (601x559, 150K)

Actually I respect all of my ancestry, indifferently if they are nords or meds

You are so delusional it hurts. She is 50% white at most.

YES

SeePic related is a pink nipple. If you don't have these you are mongrel, not white.

Attached: 8OGOPtBeyERLTWqgV6JVn8AKn9udhdvI_lg.jpg (564x450, 24K)

>medshits
>white

>Trusting a Memeflag in 2018
Christ you people are the cancer of whatever is left of this movement

>papist potatonigger
Not white either

Not for be odious but actually Irish are white

Hey you. Are you from northern Spain or southern Spain?

That looks pink to me

Too blurry. This is a better example

Attached: 6B9DFF26-152E-4386-BC97-AEFD1122BCA5.png (750x1334, 641K)

It's captain swedecuck!

Excited to hear more about how the most cucked nation in the history of the planet is secretly a far-right masterrace.

You should really call these threads /cope.jpg/ generals.

t. colorblind

Not pink - brown.

Attached: Screenshot_142.png (665x669, 242K)

Nobody knows, too many holes and lack of clarity when it goes beyond complexion. Race was first and foremost about complexion which is why it's called shit like the white or black race. Darkies melanin rich skin can bare warm climates better which was why we in America had nigger slaves while whitey won't freeze to death as easily.

Attached: 1527989618393.png (900x851, 218K)

The color you have on the computer doesn’t match up to Silvermans nipple at all. It’s considerably darker

It was colorpicked from his nipple as the average of a 15 px x 15 px area. Stop coping.

North. I live by the Cantabrian sea.

If picked fucking wrong. Also “her”

>wrong
>implying

There is not a single pink pixel in the whole picture.

>sarah silverman
>her

5/5

This is considerably lighter than the color it picked

Attached: E4010A29-0BD6-4A67-B37C-8AA7881D3264.png (750x1334, 249K)

Still not pink

you are right

Fine, it’s not totally pink. I concede that. But your color picker app is trash and I definitely think it got clopper wrong

>Sven
>posting divide and cancer thread
Pottery. Hope you get raped by a pack of niggers

Attached: 1362917896492.jpg (350x350, 61K)

Can you seriously say this isn’t pink

Attached: 43272842-3C17-4227-98CB-B9F4E9BEC881.png (750x1334, 152K)

Possible, yet this doesn't change anything.

Borderline, but no, it's not pink.

It does though. Some Ashkenazi Jews qualify as White under the pink nipple criteria

>How to define white
Pic related. simple as that

Attached: file.png (355x355, 68K)

retard

Attached: 1534077264462.png (800x800, 173)

Pink has a lot of shades

Attached: 36F740F9-4BA3-4719-91BF-01C48540B483.png (750x1334, 454K)

See

This guy knows his shit.

These are the shades of brown

Attached: 021A7F1D-E3A9-40FD-B216-DD9804ACED2B.png (750x1334, 840K)

No such people exist, as we have seen in this thread.

>paint bucket a pink pic on mspaint
>that will surely prove him wrong

lol

1/3 of those shades are not pink. There is brown, orange. gray. You can't be this colorblind.

I define White as being of majority Native European descent, or of sub-race close enough to successfully blend into, culturally or phenotypically, European ones.

For example, Levantines, while culturally distinct from Europeans, should be considered White because they can effectively mix into White Populations in Europe without much difficulty.

The farther a people are from Europe, the harder they will be to effectively blend in with Europeans. The more distinct in form and capability they will be. The commonality between a Syrian and a Frenchman is greater than a Syrian and a Bantu, or a Syrian to an Dravidian, for example.

Now compare those browns to the colors I picked. All the nipples are brown.

Okay, then who decides what the color pink is? Pinterest is a good of a source as your opinion

None of them match those shades. Not even close

>Pinterest is a good of a source

You are free to think this. I think this invalidates your intellect.

You are delusional.

Attached: Screenshot_139.png (1032x748, 507K)

I didn’t say that. I said your opinion is no better and that’s all you gave

You conceded that your program was picking the wrong colors and now you’re arguing on the basis of the colors it picked?

Wtf?

I state facts. You state half-hearted frivolities.

are you retard? it says "pink" and it is pink and then some other colors. they are all its own colors. so youre saying pink is a shade of pink? retard?

what is population density.
I suggest you look up population in nordic countries in 0 ad.
The city of Rome had as many slaves as the nordic population at the time.

Stop pilpuling. Here is what happened:

>me: the colors I picked are brown
>you: no
>me: *proves that the colors I picked are brown*
>you: stop

Get real.

I think “pink” is meant to describe the centroid version of the color but there’s a lot of room away from the centroid that’s considered pink

You subhuman baboon. You literal mutt.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Ajax Zakafagitiz. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your indeterminable ethnic origin offers no hope to the world that southern Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the bazaar you came out of, you literal orangutan.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You make Moldova look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of Southern Europe.

Attached: f830d6f7d025634ff2e836f5f1b2cd788e780aef462a4950ba54011a9c20ce68.png (792x556, 245K)