Ffs

>This board is most likely going to end.
>Hiroyuki Nishimura is going to game end what made the site succesfull
>however there still might be some hope.
>post ideas on how to overcome this below

Attached: 1542024280466.jpg (243x207, 8K)

See you over on rebbit follow kekistani

kys

It will be the other way around. All the redditfags and sfw board users will come here cause of the censorship that will be there

Good advice actually

In all honesty we should have been mobilizing IRL a while ago.
This is a containment board and it's good at doing its job.
We will keep losing to the leftists and Jews unless we take to the streets and hold massive rallies just likenthe left does minus the senseless violence.
Most of white America could be saved if we actually organized.

Whether or not the site dies is tbd but it doeant really matter in the end.

Ur right. But since most of the leftists are on the sfw boards this will cause a huge migration

Literally we just make pol threads in every single board, constant non stop trolling

Mods will pull their hair out

We have massive potential but it goes to waste on petty shit that may be humorous but ultimately ineffective.
We HAVE to start organizing in our communities and communicating nationwide.

Ye if we do that Hiro will realise he fucked up

OP is a fear mongering nigger
sage

Ur a fucking jew helping brainlet

no you're just a fear mongering faggot homo
Jow Forums isn't going anywhere. Jow Forums isn't going anywhere. stop sperging out

Don't listen to this faggot. The site split is a wake up call. A call to arms. We need to recognize Jow Forumss days and the days of freedom on the internet are numbered.. and the zero hour draws near

except the zero hour does NOT draw near, Jow Forumss days are not over, and internet freedom isn't gonna vanish any time soon
stop being a fear mongering retarded ball muncher

Ye it will vanish for eu

You're a deluded fool. We need to take action while we still can, or all our shitposting will have been in vain.

then we must truck forth and abolish the EU before hanging merkel and all the other lads
NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

You've been lulled into a false sense of security by happeningfags

what part of NOTHING EVER HAPPENS don't you get, faggot?

i'll finally be free

Kek

Attached: 1542208617699s.jpg (249x248, 5K)

Kek will save us. All kekistanis will unite.

>take to the streets and hold massive rallies
Like the last one you prepared six months for and got under 500 pairs of boots on the ground?
You idiots really think your online footprint means real numbers? More than half the "pro right" presence online is sockpuppets and bots.
You poor delusional cunts.

Chill you normiefag

Lol you fucking retard. You will see. Soon enough.

>normiefag
What in the fuck kind of newfag even are you?

I won't because nothing's going to fucking happen
Jow Forums isn't being shut down
if the jew wanted us shut down they would have done it already
NOTHING EVER HAPPENS
OP IS A FEAR MONGERING NIGGER

Thank goodness. Maybe you incels will finally score with a woman, instead of wasting time venting your frustrations here.

They are turning the Jow Forums domain into a CONTAINMENT SITE. This is like when the Roman Empire split. The East limped on for a thousand years longer and left the West to crumble and die. We are the West. This website will inevitably be shut down, either because this scheme will fail and drive people away from the site overall or because the scheme will succeed and the 4channel domain will make money.. at which point Jow Forums will become nothing but a burden. It cannot last.

>They are turning the Jow Forums domain into a CONTAINMENT SITE
no, they're not
> This website will inevitably be shut down
it won't, stop fear mongering
> either because this scheme will fail and drive people away from the site overall or because the scheme will succeed and the 4channel domain will make money.. at which point Jow Forums will become nothing but a burden. It cannot last.
nah
NOTHING EVER HAPPENS
STOP FEARMONGERING KIKE

You can't post this shit and honestly think that I'm the one whose the kike
You have no foresight and likely no foreskin, go kvetch elsewhere

>You can't post this shit and honestly think that I'm the one whose the kike
yes, i can. you fear mongering shekel grubbing, hook nosed kike.
>You have no foresight and likely no foreskin, go kvetch elsewhere
i have plenty of foresight and i have foreskin.
and i won't go "kvetch" elsewhere until you retards realise that NOTHING EVER FUCKING HAPPENS

pol isn't going anywhere faggot

Well somethings happening. I'm done. I'm not going to watch this place slowly die, it's too painful. 11 years I've posted here and this is a MASSIVE change. You gullible faggots just don't see it for what it is. I'm out.

We'll see.

Good luck faggots. Smart move, doing nothing at all to try and mitigate this inevitable end. Hardheaded newfags.
Seriously good luck, you're gonna need it.

What exactly are YOU doing about it?

I don't know. I really don't. I don't think infintychan is a replacement for me. I feel lost. Even Jow Forums hasn't felt as much like home as it used to before the aftermath of the 2016 election. I don't feel like there's anywhere online for me anymore.

>it's good at doing its job.
No, it's not. That's the problem. You can't go to any other board without Jow Forums shit posting. Every other thread on /sci/ is "Y are niggers have low IQ HURRRR" Every other thread on /v/ is "SJW RUINED GAMES, MUH BFV HAS NIGGERS AND WOMEN." The large majority of Jow Forums users are trash retards. If they would keep their autism to a fucking minimum on other boards, this wouldn't be a problem. This board is great for happenings and discussing certain topics. They have strayed from these topics into mindless shit posting.

then go back to /reddit/

Civil war imminent. Will you be a based chad 4chins poster or. Beta virgin cukk fagchannel poster?

Attached: 20181118_114535.jpg (2896x2896, 1.91M)