Would you want your 18-yr-old daughter to have 1 out 4 chance of being raped?

Should we turn this into a real fear-campaign with memes to dissuade (dumb/gullible) young women from attending brainwashing Leftist indoctrination camps?

"Parents, would you send your 18-year-old daughter to the war-torn Congo with a 35% chance she will raped?"

"Young Women, get your education online and avoid the horrors of rape-infested campuses!"
Etc.

npcdaily.com/1041/campus-rape-culture-explained-and-it-far-worse-than-you-have-ever-imagined/

Attached: rape culture.png (826x782, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQvSEGqwiUI
youtube.com/watch?v=1TzTCWfiRew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women secretly want to get raped. It's sex plus victim points plus monetary compensation. Why do you think they flock to institutions that, allegedly, have such high rates of rape?

So horrific they litterally spent years trying to find a 'fucking white male' rapist.

But they failed uktimatly falling for 5 false rape allegations (as in 100% proven made up) and Brocky Turner the fingerer who had to pay a really high price for a few minutes of action.

I cant believe they allow this bullshit

When i was 18, all the bitches were angry if someone wouldn't dick them at least once a day.

This. Girls in college are fucking sluts for the most part. I banged loads of chicks way out my league in college just coz they were drunk and crave dick to boost their self esteem

>women secretly want to be raped
Spoken like a true rapist

How is rape culture in college so bad when white men attending is at an all time low?

Then what if we market it towards parents? Some will be able to influence their daughters to seek other options like online education, accreditation & training.

no one even looked at the image. this board is such shit now.

Many women have rape fantasies. They want to play the field of dicks without being judged by friends or family. With rape they get everything they want

I know,
> not noticing the writer is NPC

> I'm part of the problem and proud of it
fgt

Reminder that the 1 in 4 study all these articles quote is from the 80s and lumps "consentual sex later regretted" in with the rape category.

They ran a similar story in a British paper, one of the comments was from a university staff member who said they’d had one reported rape in about 10 years. The papers are just making random shit up to harvest that loosh from scared parents. It’s a good angle because they can say all the made up rapes are ‘unreported’

rape statistics are overstated by feminists because they're impossible to disprove. they'll just make up any bullshit number they want to and claim 90% of victims don't make an accusation because muh patriarchy.
one guy who studied cases claims 40% of accusations are false, but really no one wants to die on that hill so there's almost no one that studies the other side of the argument. basically nothing to gain and nothing to lose by getting the wrath of feminists calling bullshit on their religion.

There is no rape culture. There is a false rape culture. That is the real redpill.

Women make false rape accusations all the time to hide the fact that they are whores.
youtube.com/watch?v=vQvSEGqwiUI
youtube.com/watch?v=1TzTCWfiRew

All lies made up to push the standard liberal agenda and generate more hatred among their base by creating victims.

Good thing all of those rapists have nothing to worry about since all of their victims have been prevented from arming themselves.
I would hate to inconvenience them with Lead.

>rape

Attached: mpv-shot0017.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

>Women secretly want to get raped.
Women have rape fantasies, they don't want to get raped.

Think about it for a second: There's always the potential, in a REAL rape, that the rape turns into a vicious beating or even a murder.

Same with criminals. Why else would they commit crimes when they know they're just going to get arrested, go to prison, and get booty raped?

Kek

Attached: E7B36E4A-4CBC-4457-8A56-DB803F58C2F3.jpg (750x1154, 324K)

you're so dishonest
let's just pretend women get themselves drunk like an irishmen in public because they don't want sex
I'm pretty sure that statistic doesn't apply to classrooms

I regret not realizing this tendency in college. Looking back there were times that the only explanation for girls tolerating my drunken ramblings at the bar was that they expected me to fuck them

Reminder the screen-capped and linked article is satire.

don't you have some pubg players to be harassing?

The screen-capped and linked article is satire.

This.

Oh am I "harassing" you? I'm sorry poor little precious snowflake. Kek.

ha that nikki chick was scared a different guy wouldn't want to date her lol burn the coal pay the toll.