Why do Asians want to be white so badly?

The skin whitening industry in Asia is skyrocketing. Surgery and other treatments to change eye(to blue or green) and hair Color (to blonde or ginger) are also booming. This is happening in East Asia and India/Pakistan too. It's booming in south East Asia as well. Why?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 12.30.37 PM.png (999x599, 563K)

Why do people want to succeed? Hmm. So strange that these people want to have families, and want to see their kids succeed.

What's wrong with all these Asians?

The truth is, WE are more likely to become Asian than they are to become White.

idk.
And still i can't get Asian qt3.14 to worship my unneccessarily large benis.

There's nothing more unattractive than a self-hating asian.

whites have unique and interesting features/colours, everyone else just has black hair and dark beady eyes

Attached: 49CF5346-26F7-4675-8D26-CD2E082AE444.jpg (768x576, 74K)

If you have tanned/dark skin it's because you're outside all day. If you're outside all day it's because you're poor.
Simple as that. The rest is exaggerated.

and that's a good thing

They all look abnormal without black hair though. Even the women.

>There's nothing more unattractive than a person who doesn't worship white skin
fixed

yeah their skin tone really doesn’t match it, it’s like a lot of white women with brown hair that dye it blonde - you can usually tell from the skin tone alone that it’s not natural

damn it feels good to be white and knowing everybody is incredibly envious of you

Attached: god-damn-i-love-being-white-8066897[1].png (500x699, 175K)

Asian women who move into Western countries become hardcore liberals overnight. It's a strange phenomenon because Asian men remain largely conservative.

> we
Nice try Zhang

Actually because the Asian men refuse to integrate. They know English and will never speak a word of it even at the golf course. They make their women cook their home dishes or go out to their cultures restaurants and refuse to eat burgers. I've gone on a date with a Koreans girl who was migrated here at the age of 5 she had never had McDonald's and she was 20. I took her to McDonald's and her eyes lit up like it was Christmas. She never looked back

Compare Bollywood Actors with the average Indian, shit skin is a sign of being a lowly peasant who works outside in the fields all day.

Pale skin in the West is stigmatized because it shows you're a poor wagecuck who can't afford vacation/tanning.

Niggers also use bleach to whiten themselves, white is the color of succes.

> taking a grill on a date to McDonalds
So this... is the power... of Burgerstani men!?

Have you ever wondered this is because of caste domination and not because "muh fair skin = better"? The higher castes dominate the media and the political scene in India who are more closely related to Europeans than lower castes.

The Indian higher castes are just like Jews desu

Why Is it that Asian girls are so self hating. People saying it all “Eurocentric beauty standards” blah blah blah. But other non white women are no where near as bad as them. Why?

The difference being the so called higher castes in the media and intelligensia are constantly sucking the Muslim dick and cucking their own breed

>impIying women have shown they deserve any better

AIso:

>trying to impress women by wasting a Iot of money

Top kek.

>Why do Asians want to be white so badly?
because s.e.asia is a very homogenous society

>Why do Asians want to be white so badly?
Because they have the IQ necessary to realize we are superior?

Because the west sets the beauty standards for the world. It’s why threads with sexy women get more hits.

>Why Is it that Asian girls are so self hating
We have much larger and female pro immigration rallies here than they have in Asian countries m8

>mfw brown hair and eyes eurofag

Took her on a date

To McDonald's.

user I...

Always that flag

Reminder no white person ever thinks about Asia or how they want to be

You're a chink go back home

How DARE he not put pussy on a pedestal?

>dats right babe, you can have anything you want off the dollar menu

They are entering the next stage of civilization

Attached: 1453865711727804.png (218x210, 33K)

daily reminder Ancient Aryans who invaded India were dark haired, dark eyed, and definitely not as light as Europeans.

The three representations of God in the Vedic Trimurti (Trinity) is Brahma (The Creator), Vishnu (The Preserver) and Shiva (The Destroyer), Vishnu and Shiva are literally BLACK, and so is the deity which lead Arjuna into the battlefield of Kurkshetra on his chariot and guided him in his endeavour, as described by the Gita is BLACK himself.

"""Aryan""" LARPers BTFO.
How will they ever recover?

Indians who worship white people are therefore cucks, and thus traitors and deserve death DESU.

Attached: BLACK_KANG.jpg (960x778, 167K)

SUPERIOR

RACE

No one wants to have shit colored skin.

Korea is big on this. A lot of Asian women are very vain, not all but it's a gross characteristic that I've seen repeated.

>A lot of Asian women are very vain, not all but it's a gross characteristic that I've seen repeated.
That's all women m8

Why wouldn’t they want to be white?

Asians know better then anyone that dark skins are dumb as shit, and totally dependent on someone else

Whites are independent, hard-working, polite, and in short supply.

Attached: 4F3DDA40-7DBE-42BC-9B4E-67C6247DEFF9.jpg (1334x687, 167K)

That's not true. Baniyas are our Jews. They are sly, play it cheap and own almost all Indian news outlets. They do well in business with crook and don't do well with relationships outside their caste. They also have the hooked nose trait.

Nothing wrong with wanting a diffrent hair color. Its much more anime and its fun.
Just don't hate your real looks.

Fair skin was a desirable trait in Chinese women long before most Chinese people had ever seen a white person. There are old sayings that white skin makes up for 3 other flaws in women, or that an ideal woman should be a bai fumei, that is, rich, white, and beautiful. This is in contrast to ideal men who should be gao fu shuai, that is, rich, tall, and handsome.

Of course there are women who genuinely want to have white features due to popular media and they'll get surgeries to remove their epicanthal folds for example, but just because skin whitening is popular in Asian countries doesn't mean that Asian people just want to be white any more than white women going to tanning salons means that white women want to be Latina.

t. see flag

this
women of all ethnicities have on average lighter skin than their males.

Those Gods are there to control the low IQ population, of course they are black.

Are you sure they didn't intermarry with Jews in the past?

i pray my kids turn out like him, my grandpa looked like that, blue eyed scot.

>Flag
DESIGNATED

Imagine knocking up a nip or a chink or something. She's got white porcelain skin and you're thinking "she's not white but it could be worse." Our comes the baby. It looks like some vietnamese sea gypsy or something. Skin darker than fucking acajou furniture. You're thinking that she fucked some nog but in reality, she just had her skin bleached to trick you. There has to be justice for trickery like this. I suggest public hangings.

Attached: never.png (1679x942, 1.89M)

Because as much as Jow Forums loves to bitch about Hollywood degeneracy, they create the culture that all other countries view and end up admiring. When they see beautiful white people on the big screen, it shapes their ideas of what is cool and attractive. Plus in imperial Japan, white skin was a sign you were of high class. After all, if you're a working man or woman, you're outside, meaning the sun is darkening your skin. If you're just so fucking rich that you don't need to do manual labor, you don't need to submit yourself to UV rays.

Attached: 5346.png (918x669, 258K)

confirmed whites are natures kings