Do you think non white women secretly desire to be bleached?

Non whkte women openly hate and deride white men in all spheres of life. But is this simply frustration from not being able to get BWC? Or am I wrong and their hatred is genuine?

Attached: 1F385C3D-6A98-4BD5-B71E-BB3F2F0BAF07.jpg (384x384, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=kabyle&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwii58KK1t7eAhUFxoUKHX98Cv8Q_AUIDygC&biw=1366&bih=626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean, actually yes.

Up until recently with the insanity of the left whites were viewed as the best the world over.

Their hatred is genuine and they still want to be fucked by whites
Women are just huge sadomasochists who get off from weird power dynamics

The 3rd law of female journalism says this is correct:

“Hostile writing by women about White men as a category tends to be an expression of their yearning to be ravaged by one, compounded by their frustration over remaining unnoticed as an object of such desire.”

Pakistani/Nepali/Bhutan and some Indian girls are really some of the hottest out there. Never met a Pakistani in her 20s who wasn't smoking hot.

Attached: malesender.png (493x524, 35K)

Who said that?

You got a list of these laws?

White guy here, been with several Asians and two Latina girls at uni. They ALL were craving to be bleached by my white cock. The white girls were too fucking insane to deal with. The attractive ones are literally FUCKING dopes. They don’t have ANY agency. They only care about themselves and they are like little children. It’s fucking scary. They are a literal bio weapon. I’m not getting married until my late 30’s and I will seed a chick in her 20’s

dont wait until youre 38 to start making white babies. you'll be in a walker by the time your 4th kid enters high school

Nah my friends dad is a doctor so he waited till he was 40 to have him. My friend is 21 now and the dad is still practicing medicine. 40 is a bit old for a guy to have a kid, but it definitely can work if you are financially stable and have a younger wife

Anger, fear, pain, and sorrow don't impede attraction for women. The only thing that turns them off is disgust, so just don't be ugly lol. Don't think about it too hard because they certainly don't.

>Do you think non white women secretly desire to be bleached?

Yes, I got this dating app with a small user base so it pulls from all around the world. Every single girl I've talked to wants a blue eyed kid. Especially the asians

Then they get an elliott rodgers

But why risk get #meetooed + stabbed if you can just get #meetooed?

Expert on women right here

37 is not too old to have """a kid""". but do you understand plural vs singular?

you should have at least 5 white children. and 37ish is far too old to have your first.

find a white female conservative introvert you faggot. theyre not easy to find but if youre in college you have the best chance you'll ever have for the rest of your life

Who cares, I'm not into bestiality

Good luck with that. Is it even possible to have blue eyed kids if not both parents carry the gene?
Even if both parents are European and one of the parents has brown eyes the kid usually has brown eyes.

if you are a female posting on 4 chan you should know the rule by now.
while in eastern afghanistan, jalalabad, pesh valley, i saw a bunch of very hot women.
in that part of the country the torkham gate you can't tell afgan babes from paki babes.
but, the older women look like they have been rode hard and put up wet.
we had a few female pashtun terps that were US citizens and they aged much better
would hit

I’m out of uni now, and all the white girls in uni and at work and at the bars are all liberal. I’m fucked for now, but I just can’t bring myself to care. I laugh at them all being infertile single cat ladies living in condos alone, while I am a superior male and can do whatever the fuck I want because I make good money and have interesting hobbies

lol

Attached: 8296E7F1-8CB2-4E86-A06E-6E02648399FF.jpg (163x309, 14K)

make white babies youfucking retard of course if you're an employed bachelor you have a ton of disposable income

its money you should be investing and working towards building your family not buying nintendo switch games you faggot

find a little old lady who goes to church in a rural area with a 18 year old grand daughter and court her. make. white. babies.

>I’m not getting married until my late 30’s
that's too late.
Most white men are like that and it's the reason whites are dying out.

Okay I’ll try. I don’t play Vedic games either dick head. I hunt, ride atv’s, lift, shoot competitively, etc. My dream is to find a based white woman who hunts or isn’t disgusted by it. Those types are just very hard to find in a liberal state

every women wants to be white that's not a secret at all it's because mans prefers white women more than other types

>complains about women being liberals
>lives in a liberal state
move to a red state, near a semi-rural area. commute to work and try shopping around for conservative young women.

honestly the best path to a conservative young woman is through her family. and if you are a respectable young man with a solid career and youre a bachelor, people in your communities will be introducing their single female friends/daughters to you

But how does BWC achieve that for them?

I've seen quite a few examples of non-white women who constantly hate on white men while making no secret of their sexual preference for them.

not for them but for their child.

who gives a fuck what women think

Where did you see them?

their kids will be white and i guess that's enough of an accomplishment (Ha what's up bitches remember when you were making fun of my skin color while guess what i have a white kid with blond hair while your son is an absolute mutt HAHAHAHAHA)

Yes. All coloured women, including the Irish, desire nothing more than a strapping sea-smelling six-foot Scandinavian sailing ashore in their town, marching up to their house, grabbing them by the waist, and taking them then and there.

shit thread.
The resources are there, you just have to look

Attached: 1528403060329.png (3000x2368, 2.07M)

wrong picture

Attached: 1527719794997.jpg (2355x2356, 1.27M)

>coloured women
>Irish
you mean 3rd world immigrants to Ireland or native Irish women?

I mean Celts, gingers, potatoniggers.

>yeah that's right faggot whites i'm going to steal your genes for my children because mine are inferior

>Never met a Pakistani in her 20s who wasn't smoking hot.

t. paki

wew lad

>gingers
they are one of the most whitest people on earth i used to know a ginger girl back in high school and damn she was pale like snow in the middle of hordes of El Goblino
they steal from their fellow white algerians tho, white girls over here are the most demanded for marriage, if you're an ugly fuck or simply poor then you can forget about them

I noticed a Pakistani woman dentists’ loathing for me a couple of weeks ago from the moment I walked into her surgery. I concluded since she appeared with non of the trappings of the Muslim cult that she was instead of the breed of the Twitter cultists. Feminist. Left. Twitter. Twisted tight.
My appearance would of course trigger her. I’m quite good looking, very short blonde hair and blue eyes. Very Anglo Saxon masculine. I have killer insomnia (literally, my doctor tells me I face dementia and heart failure) and appeared in her office looking very pale, scruffy and worn to the core to which she delighted in gloatingly questioning me about drinking and smoking habits, implying I had these weaknesses and prolonging the questions beyond any rightful purpose. I knew she also felt desire, without it such hatred could not spring up so suddenly and thrive. She assumed everything as the typical NPC twitter hypocrite is want to do and my amused study of her and deliberately weak pretence at submission seemed only to stoke her inner demons.
In short and course terms I could have easily hate fucked her and her me, that is if I would ever sink so low as to resort to such a race and her if she should ever be so lucky.

Attached: FB87FA2C-E8EB-4CD8-A182-6C9E254C8155.gif (245x270, 998K)

>white
>algerian
I don't think you would be considered white here m8

It's a meme lad. I know you lot behead people for making jokes because the hadiths said so but I'm a products of thousands of Norse noblemen culturally enriching Irish maidens, so I have the ability to make jokes.

shutup you autist

Dios mio

Attached: taco-dog.jpg (400x300, 120K)

they're hairy and inbred as fuck

They're just butthurt that they can't obtain the financial success and social standing of successful white males without highly preferential treatment. Not every emotion revolves around sexual frustration. That's how kikes and virgins think.

why not? i am pale white skinned 6.4 ft pink nipples
and there is many white algerians Larping in europe as native european, it's only the brown skinned algerians who can be spotted

tl;dr
pakistani dentist mildly irritated by your aura of delusion

Anecdotally, there is a white leftist journalist I've met around near my office a few times when I'm out having drinks, who blatantly wants it. Had a couple of debates with her where she was torn to shreds on politics/history/economics/etc. Her cuck middle age out of shape boss always tries to drag her away, but she always wants to stay and get verbally annhilated.

hey i've seen people who claim gingers are soulless and devils and comparing them the jewish gingers in israel
>behead people for making jokes
if only that was true....

And that's most of them, 98% or so and you know it.

are you of french descent?

Wrong, most white women are like that. They would rather focus on their careers and go for kids when they're barely fertile. Men can wait longer than women can.

>t dad was 41 and mom was 29 when I was born.

Yes, especially if they are part white. Their instincts wisely advise them to continue along the path of bleaching to improve their genetic line

>pale white skinned 6.4 ft
pls be kabyle

nah it's 20-30%
white algerians are smarter and more capable and even civilized (less violence) than the other shitskins (am not joking this is 100% true) and that's why your country and the rest of europe always get the brown trash immigrants cause they were incapable of making a decent life here unlike the white ones
am berber which are technically white people from european origins than the arabs came he and all of a sudden all algerians became arabs

>pls be kabyle
from my mother side yes, my father is 50% one

Attached: 432342423.webm (1280x720, 439K)

Not

Attached: 1541001474320.jpg (1200x1200, 69K)

A

Attached: 1541001490616.jpg (1200x1200, 44K)

BAIT

Attached: 1541001507026.jpg (1200x1200, 84K)

Don't forget you guys being mutted hard by subsaharan african slaves.
That's why you look the way you look today.
Slave trade had a yuge impact on you mutts.

Attached: 1542171110090.jpg (114x125, 2K)

>secretly

most of them are not so secretive about their desire for white men.

Attached: 43543654363773.png (152x657, 77K)

Really?

>berber
doesn't look very white to me

>That's why you look the way you look today
so i look whiter than most of the people around me cause i was mutted by nigger slaves?
no in the north side of algeria we had white slaves (slavs, and those from the caucasus region) especially when we are under the rule of the Ottomons, go and read about the ''barbary slave trade'' and you'll see how it was reason for the bleaching of north africa (mainly on the north side of algeria and tunisia)

Looks like she's brittish. What a lying cunt.

Yes, this is true. I can confirm.

oh really?

google.com/search?q=kabyle&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwii58KK1t7eAhUFxoUKHX98Cv8Q_AUIDygC&biw=1366&bih=626

Having visited white countries as an Arab Muslim guy a few years ago, white women were easy as hell.

With that said, I'm not very orthodox when it comes to Islamic beliefs, but white, French, at least, women love being with someone "exotic".

hey fellow white algerian

yeah nah this is arab

They want it but shouldn't have it. Whites do not need an extra Jewish-like goy race competitor looking like them and then running their own miscegenation cult to sabotage and subvert the pure white civilizations.

based poo

Talking about you in the general sense, not you specifically. Yes you also had some white slaves and that contributed to your genes/phenotype too.
But most slaves were black, and you fugged their women good. And now you look like absolute mutts.
Genetics of the magrehb are pretty diverse but it's black + arab + berbers + a lil bit of white.
And the darker a magrehbi boi looks the more black blood he has, and the whiter he looks the more berber he has.
Simple as.
Slave trade forever changed your genepool.

Algerian White Revolution when? it's time for us to reclaim the land from those mutts

just looked at my snapchat stories
first thing I see is the indian girl I know chatting shit about how she likes white guys now
tragic

You savages should be proud of your history. The Umayyad conquest of Hispania is one of the instances of non-Europeans ruling Europeans. Berbers made a significant part of that invasion. You have a conservative culture which beats modern Western culture by *far*. You will survive, whites will not. No need to tell people how "white" you are. You are superior to them.

>secretly

lol

Are you the memeflaggot who is always making women threads? Get fucking laid already Jesus Christ, but more than likely shekelberg trying to subvert the board /thread.

Write "hommes Kabyle". This is the first result. Berbers are AfroAsiatic like Semites. Likeness to Europeans could be the result of European migration.

Attached: Izem72.jpg (244x342, 27K)

Im american though my dad is from algeria

Post proof user. Take out details that identify her

Attached: 1203975339405.jpg (381x1868, 140K)

What?

OKcupid is not scientific result you retard. The guys and girls who sign up for it don't represent the general population. You might as well look at the religious proportions of OK cupid and come to the conclusion that they're accurate representations of the general population. There's also far more SJWs, trans, etc... in OK Cupid then the general population as well.

Indians and Chinese have been utterly defeated, despite being an ancient civilisations with great culture. It'll take a European collapse to bring them back to being proud of themselves.

You are not a True and Original American. Blame ur dad if u want to cry about it.

nice

>snapchat

i know that is true but having whiter skin is looked upon as a plus i mean you must see that as cultural norm

you can never find blond arabs or with blue/green eyes
the real arabs are those in the arabian peninsula like Saudia
>most slaves were black
black slaves used to work in the fields and so other shit even the females were used as servants, why the hell would someone fuck a nigger when there is a white women available?

Algeria is just like Brazil when it comes to various types of people but mostly are non whites by the european definition

nah it'll tell her if I screenshot it
and then she'll start talking to me and I cba

it's just a pic of a white guy in a suit from some tv show and she wrote "I think I may find white guys hot now (laughing face)"
ironic since she spent about two hours drunk last time I saw her yapping to me out of the blue that she doesn't like white guys with 0 input from me

i'm 20 it's normal

Those people that did that in the past and the current ones today are no longer the same. Why do you think the magrheb countries are not as good as european countries today?
Genepool got mutted, thanks to slaves.