How do fix American women ?

After my trip to Brazil it became crystal clear to me that they are inferior to South American women. Both in looks and manner. I was pleasantly surprised at how these gorgeous women could hold a conversation, something obviously lacking in american women.

Attached: F6jRtN4.jpg (1218x1244, 297K)

invading afghanistan

You can't. They are animals

They need East Asian men to tame them because Wh*te bois obviously cant do it.

Attached: disneyland_01.jpg (1080x895, 346K)

Bullshit
Everyone knows that all women in brasil are trannys.

We move to Asia.

Attached: 1487225468192.jpg (1400x969, 81K)

Muhammad will fix em’

Attached: 43C6E137-415A-4AFE-B6BC-28577999C2F7.jpg (640x539, 43K)

Women are the nigger of gender

I would put my tongue in the front right's asshole and you can't stop me.

*dabs*

but white men tame their women best, it's our daughters we can't control, because my government will put me in prison

Someone call the thot police. No but seriously white women don't have good guys to save them, and vise versa. Both sexes are fucked and one sex blames the other.

Attached: 1539754751523.jpg (600x418, 27K)

Good one, Tenda

Attached: 1525107386709.png (485x438, 352K)

Could you elaborate on how you think SA women are superior?
The only thing I can think of is that here they actually look like they give a shit about their boyfriends/men, it seems that is common for american women to downplay their husbands and act like they don't need them.
I personally blame sitcoms.

YOU can't. Face it. You will and always will be an incel. This is Jow Forums after all.

On the other hand, I just might have a shot.

Imagine the taste

Attached: reaction image 4.jpg (231x130, 8K)

Hello Mr. Roosh

>he took the brazil-pill
never look back, my friend. also, just give up on american women. they're too far gone

Attached: download (2).jpg (262x192, 6K)

What part of Brazil you went to, muricanon?

You do realize that we consider her no more than a 6.5 in the USA right?

Attached: Michelle Branch.jpg (657x370, 36K)

Attached: 1520205569933.jpg (645x773, 48K)

topkek

>End their voting privileges
>End their right to divorce
>End welfare
Basically we have to end cucks first.
>

Attached: 1542518481866.jpg (2048x1365, 391K)

This goes for all western women.

Yeah sitcoms play a role but the real reason is economic independence. Women here actually don't need men to make ends meet. The sitcoms are just a part of feminist propaganda that they are launching on society, with the goal of turning women and men against each other. Western women became ball busters

She has a Thai mom. Again, white guys with fantasies in their head of getting a Japanese / Korean girl meanwhile in reality with slum in Southeast Asian with brown Asians.

B-b-b-b-ut keep using that world "Asian" which means nothing except a location where 4+ billion people live filled with various races & ethnic groups.

Attached: 1542463475889.png (1080x2160, 1.26M)

Attached: 1542384818152.webm (480x360, 322K)

they get fucked by their daugther. no seriously moot

Porto alegre why?

Make women property.
For several reasons :
Motivation for men
To prevent female societal toxicity
Because they are mentally unevolved and their pidgeon brains should ne er be allowed any power over society
Etc
Etc
Etc

>you do realize that we consider her no more than a 6.5
>over half the women in the US are obese
>thin asian woman rated at 6.5

So what you're saying is that you're a BBW lover

This.

revoke smartphone privileges.

>>over half the women in the US are obese
Now look up the race of those obese women and they are majority black & Hispanic.

Imagine the smell

odin requires to have sex with a family member
>most fucked up thing
>might be the reason why mind cleansing is good if past lives were a thing

Lmao

>How do fix American women

Attached: 1541430797460.png (483x368, 260K)

these women are cursed by Odin
Odinism will make them pure again. Just looking
at this pic makes me a blasphamer. Get with
Odin and be reborned

Attached: criminally_underated.png (734x155, 41K)

Stay clear of the yellow fever.

Attached: 1542524565772.webm (854x480, 2.83M)

Ban media and social media. It all comes from there.

you know what I like to do in parties
sticking my dick in their drinks and telling them
its theirs. these thots are disgust

here is an excellent insight into the THICC meme and Brazil and the overall influence and manipulation of the consuming public as a whole.

i doubt the average low attention span Jow Forumsack will care, but take the time to read pic related and think about the implication. Even if it is a LARP it brings to light interesting tactics.

Attached: THICC meme.png (1876x4500, 877K)

>women ?

space before a question mark. post discarded.

Every male has to stop rewarding this behaviour and bring back slut shaming. The problem is these dumb cunts can behave like complete trash and there's still a line around the block of thirsty beta males begging them to be their gf.

Men need to learn to be disgusted again. Now a massive problem with this is even if all white men did this the white environment is flooded with shitskin losers who see any dumb white whore as a status symbol and will praise and try to kiss the anus of even the lowest shit-stained pig if she has white skin.

The dirty sluts will never learn because they never experience consequences and it is too easy for them to escape their misdeeds.

Start with this. Every time a slut posts a slutty picture of herself the general reaction should be one of disgust. How low is it that is one person does this thousands of losers will defend the slut....

you mean subhuman

Fuck them

Cringe

Most men don't fuck them though, most men TRY to fuck them and the way they do so is by constantly praising them and giving them free shit, rewarding their terrible behaviour. This is wrong.

Raping them would be better for society as a whole. If the men who wanted to fuck them just gang raped then when they behaved in such a way they would quickly learn to have virtue, honour, self respect and modesty. Then there would actually be women worthy of trying to fuck, aka praise, given free shit.

she cute

> Women here actually don't need men to make ends meet
They do, try to keep a country running only with HR lazy fucks, crappy managers and shitty gov't employees. Nobody woukd do actual work.

>Brazil age of consent - 14
>American age of consent - 16-18
>Brazil girls (at least some of them, others lose virginity at 11-13) start their sex life by dating decent, 18+ y.o. guys who actually care about them, form monogamous and loving relationships
>American girls date local school football team leader 16 y.o. Chad, like all the girls in school take turns dating a single underage alpha male, Chad is a massive retard and a douche, he and his nigger friends make girls drink on retarded parties, where girls are getting gangbanged and like it, from that point girls become irredeemable whores and sluts
>y r American gurls such bad??:(((((99( No its not the age of consent, fak of yo pedo!!1111!!1 ]:-

Attached: Chadandyourfuturegf (2).webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

>he thinks American girls aren't losing their virginity at 11-13 now
>he thinks they are losing their virginity to 16 yr old chad and not Tyrone.
Chad is a mature and refined taste to these sluts. Chad shines and scoops up all the 17 to 25 year olds, but they have all been sucking nigger dicks for 5+ years before they realise Chad is better for them. They all want a nigger like in their music videos now.

Thanks

Yikes.
Not all Asians are the same tho. That dude was probably Chinese. Koreans and Mongolians are based.

>Chad is a mature and refined taste to these sluts. Chad shines and scoops up all the 17 to 25 year olds, but they have all been sucking nigger dicks for 5+ years before they realise Chad is better for them. They all want a nigger like in their music videos now.

If we started putting the fear of god into our women they wouldn't be sucking nigger dicks.

>If we started putting the fear of god into our women they wouldn't be sucking nigger dicks.
How would you do that if they watch Darney Channel since ever?

Exactly. Slut shaming. They need to be constantly shamed and excluded for behaving like shitty sluts and when a man does accomodate a whore's behaviour that men needs to be beaten in front of her.

A woman who offers you sex on the first date should be slapped in the face and ignored from that moment on. A woman who wears slutty clothing in public should be mocked and ridiculed by everyone who sees her.

On a macro economic level men are needed, of course. But on a micro economic one (a household) not

Kill them.

that cant be real

It's literally every single 'hot' Asian you have ever seen. They are fucking gross.

STOP! STOOOOPPP