Red skull based asf

Reading this it is clear that red skull is literally the embodiment of Jow Forums

Attached: red-skull-epic.jpg (1859x2915, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qNdMOlq6nD4
youtube.com/watch?v=SXNED2UWO6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kipling's 'The Stranger':
youtube.com/watch?v=qNdMOlq6nD4

That feel when the villains become more likeable every issue.
The absolute state of comic books

Italians don't get many superheroes, but the ones we got are the best,

Do you have that strip of Red Skull redpilling Cpt America showing him obese people and hamburgers and asking him is this what have you been fighting for.

The entire point is he’s starting with standard issue right wing boilerplate arguments to get these people on board, then amping up to turning them into a terror cell. This speech is -meant- to sound, whilst offensive to strongly left wing people, like generic right wing talking points much of America would agree with.

But sure go with the “Ha ha, buttblasted lefty author accidentally made his villain reasonable and redpilled” meme. There’s no accident, this is the Skull whilst he’s -actively trying- to sound reasonable to get recruits.

based
youtube.com/watch?v=SXNED2UWO6g

Attached: 1532733488848.jpg (1988x3056, 1.4M)

I know that but I just can’t believe someone can write shit like this and not agree with any of this. The NPC meme is real.

This one?

Attached: 1502711728507.jpg (781x1200, 290K)

Heil Hyrda.

Attached: 73F8F1E1-4E73-40D4-9DF5-1FAD98BFF3F3.jpg (1920x2951, 1.32M)

Attached: E6AAA6F8-152C-4EE7-A6B7-9499197B381F.jpg (988x1500, 355K)

>doesn't post the next page
He straps bombs in them. The whole point Spencer is making is that these viewpoints are "crazy", "evil" and are said by people who just want power for its sake. Skull, for decades now, has been portrayed as a ruthless and power-hungry madman that doesn't really care about anyone. His whole speech is meant to be seen as something negative.
>inb4 shill
Of course the speech itself is real and logical. There's nothing wrong with it (from our POV; a bluepilled fag like Spencer sees it otherwise). But Skull saying that negates the whole page. Just check out the time he got Reality Warping powers and just turned into Joker.
-
In all my years of reading comics, the only actual character who's got right-leaning beliefs and is close to Jow Forums (as close as it gets in such a liberal form of media) is Stark, and depending on the version, Doom.

Attached: RCO022_1461904494.jpg (1988x3056, 1.7M)

What's funny is you're supposed to think he's evil for speaking common sense.

The writers must be redpilled or kikes.

I don't know comic books, but this just has to be a Jow Forums edit, r-right? The leftists are not THAT retarded, r-right?

The writer is trying to conflate good with evil, stupid fucking idiot.

I mean let’s be fair here: “Immigrants are wonderful and harmless” and “Immigrants are a terrible plague” are both stupid positions with no nuance.

Are we the baddies?

His "origin story" mini series they did a couple years back really tried to distance him from the Nazis and just make him into a psychopath.

And an incel

Attached: EA4E713F-CBA8-46AC-951D-DDBE18724048.jpg (922x1396, 301K)

When the default is let everybody in, you have to assume they're all aids ridden faggots until proven otherwise. So red skulls position makes way more sense.

The law is not meant to be “good” or “evil” the needs to be the law.

Applied equally, to all, regardless of midigating circumstances. If you break into my house because you are hungry and eat my food, sleep in my bed because you are sleepy, does that negate the crimes you have committed?

Attached: redskull feels.jpg (577x800, 134K)

He's not speaking about the law, he's speaking about right and wrong.

Let’s say I have a cure to your disease. Without the cure you will die. If I do not give you the cure are you allowed to take it from me?

Red face guy is talking about border laws.

In context of right and wrong. He's also talking about banks and destroying society. Aliens and niggers burning it all down. Laws are a byproduct.

RED MAN BAD

Why do you care about comic books?
You know who writes them and what their agenda is.
This is not a new development.

perfect user...just perfect

Attached: 26D1F300-5AFB-444E-B023-053F0B800A73.jpg (1939x1046, 1.53M)

hail hydra desu

>years of reading comics
dropped

Superhero comics were created by Jews to serve as propaganda. It encouraged whites to hate the Germans and Japs, and then after it served as brainwashing for civil rights and social justice. Compare to earlier pulp magazines and fiction, the heroes were manly and focused on adventure and glorifying human accomplishment. Surviving in the wilderness, traveling into space, crazy sci-fi stories with aliens and robots. It was about exploration, individualism, and technological advancement. Capeshit changed that, now it was about pointless stories about men in tights fighting crime and serving the state and obeying the whims of society and stamping out "anti-social" behavior. What used to be fun escapism for boys turned into a weapon of social justice.