The land of freedom

The land of freedom.

Attached: C1507FCC-2896-4FDD-8045-21692D678FB6.jpg (640x773, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standunited.org/petition/boycott-chipotle
twitter.com/Masudaliii/status/1063308017133854725
mobile.twitter.com/ChipotleTweets/status/1064251349892780032
twitter.com/ChipotleTweets/status/1064251349892780032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be an nigger
>go into same restaurant everyday order the same food
>They make it for you everyday
>Time to cash out
>Don't have money to pay for it, grab it and leave because theres nothing they can do
>Do this everyday for weeks
>Get told you gotta pay for it first so you dont steal the food.
>Get mad

I bet you're a fucking leaf.

>do your job
>get fired
Fucking cucks

>pay before ordering

what does that mean? how would they know how much I owe?

Are you unironically retarded?

>Expecting niggers to pay without at least some form of argument

Attached: 1541400328985.png (400x400, 209K)

I want this question answered as well.

>Sue for wrongful termination
>Win
But of course that would be the right thing to do, so it'll never happen

Maybe order then pay, THEN get your food. You are a MASSIVE IDIOT

Attached: 1529387895855.jpg (300x300, 80K)

If not knowing the answer to that question makes me retarded then, yes.

Niggers get free burritos

Attached: IMG_0924.jpg (1200x900, 284K)

post literally says "pay before ordering".

>Sir you have to pay for your food if you want us to serve you
>WOOOOH DEM WHITE CRACKAS RACIS CANT A BLACK MAN EAT IN PEACE?

The absolute state of niggers.

Niggers need to die

Attached: CBF59223-B6DD-45AA-A317-BAC88542C378.jpg (500x352, 32K)

Before ordering that the food be made, you pay for the food you've chosen to order. It's an awkward way to say it, but it's not that hard to understand what they meant.

Smell my butt.

Chipotle is gay
Corn salsa is good tho

You like corn salsa? Here I'll make some for you.

All the salsa at qdoba is better. The burrito is just more expensive

Anyone else finding it ironic that leftists now cheer for the firing of innocent workers just doing their jobs?

wut? why would you pay before ordering? there is no total cost at that point

Are you trying to make a joke or can't you honestly understand what they mean?

Holy shit you're autistic. Yeah, he told the guy, you have to pay before you get the product. Now can I take your order please.Pretty fucking simple

All restaurants here do that? Or at least the ones that aren't sit-down, order at table restaurants.
>Order
>Pay
>Take your tray and glass
>Wait for your order to be served
>Take it, fill glass, leave

What's the issue?

>pay before ordering
it doesnt work that way, mongol. you order, then you pay, then you get your food. how hard is that to understand?

Autism is a hell of a drug

Pay before ordering? Impossible. How would they know the cost. More niggers making shit up for victim bux.

St. Jow Forums Chi/pol/tle

alright, how does it work in mongolia?
do you just hand over money before ordering?

Jesus dude.

Given that it's not even logically possible to pay before ordering (how do they know what to charge you if you haven't told them what you want?) I support this firing.

Attached: 1519382684572.jpg (589x570, 167K)

>Pay
>Before ordering
Is this dude psychic?

see

"Pay before you get the product" Alright I can s-"Now can I take your order?"

What did he mean by this?

Most likely the niggers try to get free burritos "Because you're going to throw it out anyways if I don't buy it". Manager had enough of losing 20+ burritos a week to this gang and wanted them to pay upfront as a result.

I'm tired of this country I live in. Social media has pushed this madness, and I can't do it anymore.

I make 6 figures and I'm willing to end it to not deal with this anymore.

Like I said. Made up nigger shit. Guy was told he'd have to pay before getting product (like everyone else) but after ordering (like everyone else). But he's a retard nigger looking for gibs, so his brain made shit up so he could chimp out and demand gibs. Every time.

so he didnt pay before ordering, you murrifucks are retarded

Why do we even allow them in public?

Attached: 30221295_2047531022180416_2513979056053288048_n.jpg (381x600, 22K)

Tbh, journalism shortcut talk headlines are incomprehensible to me like 50% of the time. They're never complete sentences and they lose precision in their insane effort to maximize headline efficiency. They'll prattle on at a 6 grade level for paragraphs in order to save a dozen letters of ink in the heading

Same here. We have mob rule, and remember when they bristled at the word mob

It's exhausting desu. I'm worn down, I don't know what to even do outside of just existing. I'm only 33, and I just don't understand how in a decade, it's all gotten so crazy.

Lift

FPBP

Why didn't he just shoot him
If he didn't pay?

M8, it's going to get worse.

standunited.org/petition/boycott-chipotle

How the fuck does the nigger steal the food? Does he just jump over the counter like a monkey and snatches it from the employee? What the fucking fuck? The employee should just drop it on the ground instead of giving the chimp his meal.

Attached: CTrYUjr.png (977x894, 182K)

>All restaurants here do that?
But Chipotle is different. They allow you to order, make your food, then hand it to you. THEN they ask you to pay. They're fucking retarded.

lol this. blacks make up all sorts of reasons they dont need to pay. its like a sport for them

Aww sheeit, finna get me a free burrito

Attached: 6t656556.jpg (900x506, 30K)

Funny how these thieves only pray on restaurants where they make your food first before paying. It's almost like 'dining-n-dashing' was their intentions the entire time. This shit wouldn't fly at burger joints.

twitter.com/Masudaliii/status/1063308017133854725

read the replies, he has admitted to dining and dashing several times

Restaurants like Subway and Chipotle usually make your food first and then ask you to pay.

WE

Attached: 699c0dd13666c8d31dc70f3e41271810b38031f8aa763bd3f283346d85d557a8.png (1500x1937, 1.15M)

Chipotle is re-considering:

mobile.twitter.com/ChipotleTweets/status/1064251349892780032

i still say fuck em, not going there anymore

Every news site talking about this conveniently leaves out the fact that the guy posting the videos' own twitter feed is filled with evidence of his history of dine and dash, and that the manager recognized this group from just a couple nights before when they tried to dine and dash claiming they had no money.

None of them care about reporting facts and truths. It's all just pushing an agenda, that blacks are always oh so victimized. What a bunch of bologna. "Journalists" need to be fucking shot.

Deleted, post the archives.

they did this constantly and never paid, they wanted to know if they had any money at all, if they flashed their cash I'm sure it would have been fine but niggers be all mupdadodidda

Chipotle is a subway style food assembly line. Happens a lot when you have some weak willed teenager running the register and a thief gives them a bogus cash card with no balance. Cashier runs the card as the dipshit takes their food and walks out. Card comes up declined obviously and by then it's too late.

>tell them what you want
>pay for it
>they then make it for you
how is this so hard to follow?

I think the article meant to say, "pay before food will be made and served."
Kind of like how fast food joints work.

That's perfectly reasonable and how Chipotle always operates.

But when a particular group makes a habit of placing orders, and then getting up to the register and going "oops, I forgot I have no cash. Give me it for free and I'll get you next time" then you'd be absolutely retarded to keep making food for them without seeing the money up front.

Use your brain u muppet

They might be reversing course but regardless they've lost me as a customer for life. I hope this girl finds a good lawyer and gets a fat settlement from them.

twitter.com/ChipotleTweets/status/1064251349892780032

Attached: niggerpotle.png (757x482, 89K)

We'll start putting together an army. The left will be coming for guns soon enough, really no better time to fire up the inevitable civil war

Haha this is great. Chipotle corporate faggots have egg on their faces now that they've revealed themselves as spineless cucks that treat their employees like garbage.

Hopefully we can finally live in a world where corporate entities stop placating to black twitter whenever they try throwing racism allegations when they get caught behaving badly.

Dumbass manager should have just barred them from the store instead of trying to negotiate with thieves. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Don't expose yourself to injustice and it won't happen to you.

Drop em some love guys

>our actions were based on the facts we knew!

ie we fired a manager for a twitter video uploaded by a group of nogs. I’m no lawyer, but wouldn’t admitting they were wrong just make it worse for them at this point?

The optics of that still plays into black twitter's racism narrative. The whole setup was a lose-lose for the Chipotle crew that night.

They're just signaling they might to try and appease the even bigger twitter horde that hates them now. That's the problem with our entire culture today. People don't bother to learn things for themselves, they just follow the will of the hordes around them. The initial hordes were the race-baiting types so they fired the manager. Now there's a bunch of pissed off law abiding citizens emailing and tweeting at them so they'll try to appease those now instead.

>barring niggers from a fast food establishment

Either your underage, you don’t get out, or your lucky and didn’t grow up near niggers because that is not how it works

corporations don't give a fuck about anything. they just go which ever way the social media wind blows.

i'm still not going to eat at Chipotle anymore

Depends on if what happened could be considered wrongful termination. At any rate, the PR debacle is probably going to be more costly than any settlement with the manager, so it would be in their interest to cover their ass for the public first and foremost. Not that I'm a lawyer either.

>asking customers to pay before ordering
Wut?

>That will be $14.88 you fucking pavement ape
>But I did't order anything yet. I Just want a...
>Shut up nigger!
Must have went down just like this.

Attached: 2m06h3.jpg (152x195, 8K)

The vicious cycle could literally end over night if corporations stopped appeasing internet lynch mobs. 10 years ago before social media this shit would never fly.

I stopped going there because of all the fecal matter

if they rehire the manager they are no worse off than they were on, say, friday, and several of their employees lives have been severely impacted

rehiring is NOT a fair settlement - i think they owe her millions of dollars at this point, as well as the others working - and they need to sue the dine and dasher

What happens when you try to bar an established young African American from your store after repeated incidents of inability to pay?

The one thing I'm not getting is how were they intending to steal the food to begin with? I've not been to Shitpotle in years but I assume they have the standard "order here" then walk down the line to a final "pay here" spot where they don't give you your food until you pay for it. Were they gonna jump the counter and take the food? Is it that hard to just not give them access until payment is rendered? This isn't Applebee's where they can have an easier time dining and dashing this is fast food more or less where you pay THEN get your food.

Attached: 1537909144067.jpg (576x576, 58K)

BBBRRRAAAAAAAPPPPP

>tell them what you want
That's called ordering food.
>pay for it
You've now payed for the food after you've ordered it.

It is not possible to pay for food before you even have the food, you cant be charged correctly.

They keep coming causing a ruckus knowing any police response will be 20-30 minutes

I bet this event helped in redpilling some normies!!

>re-train

Attached: 1541453664391.gif (540x310, 463K)

These places will often still give you the food if they believe you intended to pay in good faith and just forgot your wallwt since the alternative is throwing the food out. Of course, only an established young African American would believe they could do this more than once a year without management catching onto your shit.

She'd be an idiot to go back to work for Chipotle. Not after that. Millions of dollars? Maybe but that's a bit much. I'd say she's owed at least a years salary for every consecutive years she's worked for them.

I'm starting to think social media should be illegal. It's been the worst thing the ever happen to society. Every singing fucking face out in a public place is glued to some social media on the screen in front of them. No one lives in the real world anymore. It's some kind of nightmare made real.

Based niggers not paying a Mexican restaurant

What's the employee's twitter? Or does she have any other social media? I seem to remember her twitter looking like it had just been made in response to all this.

Unironically glad for whatever dirty shit nigs do to destroy you.

You stole the GA election; I hope your oneitis is raped in the street in front of you

So I wonder, which lynch mob eats more chipotle? I tend to think the law abiders make up at least 90%

>an
>implying it's just one
Once a nigger finds out that he can do this, all of the niggers will do it

>Pay before ordering
>Give money
>Before knowing how much money to give

Holy fuck mutts are genuinley retired

By "re-train" they mean they'll let the Somalis run a train on her when she comes back to work.

You can only guess on that and even though that seems like a reasonable guess, the race baiting types are a lot louder on social media.

that's why I hate people.
>Muh you must understand them they must take care of their PR. ffs no they mustn't. People shoud just take care of what's right and wrong

This herd mentality will lead to nowhere good.

Yeah a huge American corporation has basically labeled her an evil racist to the entire nation. No way can she go back to work at Chipotle or probably anywhere in the St. Paul area in a customer-facing capacity.