SHISHA / HOOKAH CAFES

who else here lives near a shisha/hookah cafe?
my local one opened about 5 years ago and is fucking out of control now.

the main problems are violence, drug dealing and street racing.
muslim drug dealers will sit in the cafe smoking and dealing meth all night long, and street racers will regularly do 150 - 200kph on the 50 zone roads surrounding the cafe.
the problem with street racing is literally so bad that around once or twice a year there is a major fatal crash right outside my house (last year i heard a huge crash outside at night and found an almost dead arab in a destroyed BMW impaled by a guard rail in my front yard).

this hookah cafe also shares a car park with coles (australian supermarket), so there is constant problems between normal white australian people doing some grocery shopping and these violent muslim savages or the meth heads they attract.
multiple times, people here have been surrounded and assaulted over things like a simple parking spot dispute, and it is not uncommon to see someone riding a dirtbike through the middle of coles and bowling over old ladies and children, just for a laugh.

besides the real serious crimes and risks to human life, they are also being actively allowed to break the law by smoking in a venue where food is served, and smoking on the public sidewalk outside, meanwhile if an australian owned establishment tried to do this they would be fined thousands of dollars and shut down immediately..

Attached: DSCF0167.jpg (600x770, 173K)

they also blast arabic music at all hours of the night (could hear this irritating shit about 30 minutes ago and it is literally almost 5am now).

diverse and enlightened pilled

Used to be one of these on my college campus in 2009. All white kids all the time, played old indie and alternative music, never had any violence. About 2013 three ‘club style’ lounges opened up and ran the old place out of business. No whites go to the new ones, it’s all Amir and Muhammad. Fuck our society.

>found an almost dead arab
And you didn't help him meet allah?

no, i went back inside and ignored his cries for help, also didn't call the police because they are never interested when i have reported crime on other occasions.
was a good decision because his friends showed up and started yelling, breaking things and attacking the paramedics.

Picture of impaled arab?

move out of Glenroy

close, craigieburn.

Have you considered arson?

Went to one once
>leave work with a couple coworkers
>get to cafe
>it's pretty much empty, sit by the door
>sit down, guy shows up, tells us how to do this, gets us started
>as time passes more customers arrive
>they're all negroes
>dance music starts in the back room
>place is getting too loud to hold a conversation
>music stops, screaming is audible, a fight has broken out, lights get turned up
>I look towards the back room, chairs and lamps are flying
>a couple guys spill out from the back room and are wailing on each other
>everyone goes for the door right next to ne at once, and I realize that I want to get out before being stampeded by negroes
>meanwhile coworkers are staring blankly. They're not American and weren't expecting this.
>grab coworkers, get out, police cars are all over the street
Hookah bars suck.

place is called 'shisha basha' in craigieburn if anyone is interested.
google reviews are obviously mostly from the owners family/friends/fake accounts, but a few reveal what kind of place it is.

Attached: 546873568.jpg (683x304, 39K)

When I was a uni student me and my friends would smoke shisha at this Egyptian cafe. You can get a pretty nice buzz off shisha.

it's called tribulation, endure forgive and
don't let them provoke you. i apologize
for what's going on.

Attached: you_know_what_must_be_done.jpg (660x544, 30K)

Arabs =/= muslims
Using or selling drugs is forbidden in Islam

Sorry man. First you country is being invaded by chinks and to a lesser extent, street shitters. I think the Muzzie shitskins are getting hyper-stimulated from that Hookah tobacco

They are fairly laid back where Im at.
Believe it or not, all the bars in my town where they allow smoking are all really quiet and chill.
They all have a relaxed lounge type atmospheres with dim lights quiet music and comfy chairs.

Almost every single Muslim in Australia has some connection to drug dealing and organised crime. The devout Muslim ones just sell the heavy and most addictive drugs only to non-Muslims and refuse to sell to other Muslims who might use the drugs, obviously they sell to each other to sell to, white addicts. They also like to get young non Muslim women addicted for obvious reasons. And all of them have connections to illegal gun trafficking. If you want a gun in Australia it would be much quicker and easier to go to a mosque than to get a gun licence.

bump

>found an almost dead arab in a destroyed BMW impaled by a guard rail in my front yard
Sounds like christmas came early.

I remember this thread from a while back
what's going on here

Every corner almost.

Most places range from meh to barely okay, few are the exception for really good joints.

Honestly i keep a couple home and set them up to smoke with friends once a week, occasionally even make proper wood ember instead of shop made ones.

I dunno man ABBA is a pretzy good band

kikes kikeing

The only correct way to refer to a "hookah" is by calling it a nargila. That is its true name. Also cafes with nargilas in Bosnia arent bad. Just loud music but thats common for every place at night in Bosnia. Here in Bosnia its a place to gather with friends after a long day.

Put in speed bumps.

Take pictures of drug dealers and send them to cops.

In USA if you call the cops night after night the business will eventually move

Is a rat an Elephant just because it calls itself an Elephant? Obviously No!

They may call themselves Muslim but through the very act of taking drugs or selling them they are actively working against the commandments of God which in turn means they automatically disqualify themselves of being called Muslim

Those people you are talking about are probably Lebanese Arabs who are Shiites and in no way should be considered Muslim
It would be like calling scientologists Christians

>here in bosnia
>flag
Kek

Attached: image.jpg (612x574, 70K)

I saw a news piece of islanders doing street patrols to rid it of abbos... you need to start organiz8ng.. I'm sure there are white aussie willing to video and patroll

This.
Also Saudi wahhabists, ISIS, and any other "Islamic" terrorist group are not muslim.
Saudis, Israel, and any muslim migrant who comes to Europe to cuase crime is scum. Plenty of migrants just had there homes bombed and should be sent back once Israel is destroyed and the middle east is no longer being bombed by Israel's puppets.

Finally found the Pakinigger

Im not from Pakistan.