Only people who had blue eyes and white skin as newborns should be allowed in the ethnostate

Only people who had blue eyes and white skin as newborns should be allowed in the ethnostate.

Find a flaw in this reasoning
>Protip: You can't

Attached: ethnostate_test.png (802x798, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stromamedical.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is actually a good baseline, next step is to filter out the Canadians

Easy, put a dog in front of them and if they try to seduce it shoot them in the head.

Canadians will have a purpose in the ethnostate. Who’s going to power our crypto mining?

Attached: CA488769-DE69-4E05-B973-69C1146E9AF1.jpg (634x418, 74K)

>Only people who have blue eyes and white skin are allowed in the ethnostate

does this mean if you limit a white babies sun exposure (not a good thing health wise) it will affect the outcome of their eye coloring?

What will happen to us green eyes?

>Who’s going to power our crypto mining?
Why would we need leafs for that?

>didn't really look at image

Attached: IGNORE_ME.jpg (720x480, 33K)

Potentially but it's probably mostly genetics. The genes that produce extra melanin in the eyes haven't "kicked in" yet until 1 year of age or something like that. Almost all caucasians(90+%) are born with light eyes(blue eyes, grey eyes etc.) That either stay the same or change into something else. I have brown eyes but as a newborn I had blue eyes

You had green eyes as a newborn? Green eyes is a sort of "light eyes" like gray or blue so it could be acceptable as white. As long as your eyes were not dark brown. Or jet black as a newborn

Attached: Black-newborn-baby-pictures_12.jpg (960x807, 482K)

what about people who have green eyes?

See

Lol, I'm of Afghan descent and even I have green eyes. Eye color doesn't determine race you dipshits.

Fair enough then let's stick to blue or gray eyes as a newborn as being the test. Green eyes as a newborn doesn't count

> Born with fiery red hair and grey eyes.
Doctor jokes with dad are you sure she's the mother?
Fast forward few years later
> hair and beard is a cinnamon orange gold color
> eyes are blue.
It feels good to be handed down great genetics.

You must be a shit-eyer today. You wouldn't make a specification like that otherwise.

both of my kids are half white half asian and both of them were born white with blue eyes.

I have green eyes and I'm also pale as milk, still not deluded enough to believe I'm white.

Truth is, race is an unscientific term as it cannot be defined properly. If you define it geographically, per example saying that all Europeans are white, then you're using an unscientific criteria considering continental borders are man-made. Even when you get into haplogroups it still remains fuzzy.

Also, did I mention that I have a somewhat ginger beard when I let it grow? Sorry for having your racial features despite having ancestry from so far away from Europe.

You're a fucking moron. Green is the alternative to brown. Blue is not a pigment color which occurs naturally, it's the underlying color of the iris without any pigment. Anyone with green eyes obviously has blue with the pigment removed just like every white person with brown eyes would. Anyone asking about green eyes either didn't read or didn't understand the OP and you are only muddying the issue.

You can remove the pigment with a laser or just test their DNA if there's any doubt.

>Green eyes is a sort of "light eyes"
This daydreamy undefined holistic catlady niggerspeak makes my blood boil. Genetics is not fucking magic.

It's weird, apparently i was born with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Then around the age of 3 my eyes and hair turned brown.
I've seen the photos of me as a baby, it's freaky as fuck

>continental borders are man-made
Imagine this level of retardation.

of course its a memeflag spouting race isnt real nonsense

I have green eyes and I'm also pale as milk, still not deluded enough to believe I'm white.

Truth is, race is an unscientific term as it cannot be defined properly. If you define it geographically, per example saying that all Europeans are white, then you're using an unscientific criteria considering continental borders are man-made. Even when you get into haplogroups it still remains fuzzy.

Also, did I mention that I have a somewhat ginger beard when I let it grow? Sorry for having your racial features despite having ancestry from so far away from Europe.

Your bot malfunctioned

Green eyes posses less melanin then dark brown or jet black eyes. They are the intermediate between brown and blue. So yes they are sort of in the category of light eyes. Though having green eyes as a baby may not be the best qualifier of whiteness

All my kids were born with blue eyes but they shifted towards more greenish blue since my wife doesn't have ultra-blue eyes like me but a heterochromic green-hazel/blue mix going on...

Sounds like you're a rape baby user.

Wait is my half bean ass finally accepted??? I had blue eyes that turned light brown ?? Thanks op I feel my whiteness now!

You are of Aryan descent. Aryans were all over the fucking world back in the day.

Fuck how do I delete these?

I had blue eyes and blonde hair as a baby but my hair turned brown as I got older wtf

I had violet colored eyes and blonde hair when I was a baby.
My mother told me the nurses all wanted to carry me around.
Now it is brown hair and hazel green eyes.
This sucks.

Attached: Me sad.jpg (650x623, 88K)

You can get surgery to remove your eye color. It's probably the same color underneath still.

That means you are more prone to cancer

yeah?
got info link to that ?

says what study?

The company that started it was Stroma. Unsure if you can get it done elsewhere now that a few years have passed.

Nothing came up with cursory check of "stroma"

>stroma eye surgery
stromamedical.com/

Green eyes are even rarer and it is theorized they are a mutation off of blue.

Attached: 452345523.jpg (602x526, 94K)

Baby has blue eyes blonde hair. Weird since his mom and me are both Somalians... Hospital mixup?

this is gonna be the third amerishart i kill today

everytime i take em out they shart their pants

cracks me up and almost makes me feel bad for em

anyways, say high to God for me on the other side amerimutt

*BAM*

Attached: CanadianBVLLSniper.png (2048x1536, 2.63M)

I don't want slave-eye cumskins on my lands

Attached: nords btfo eye hair color.jpg (1000x2662, 768K)

Based

Attached: 1537436305665.png (364x852, 79K)

I have dark brown hair and green/hazel eyes, i was blond haired and blue eyed as a newborn.
Didnt non-whites know this?

So your afghan granny got raped by a white russian some years back. Vongrats mutt.

wow true butthurt

ty user but it looks like they are not doing it in the US at this time.

My eyes are blue. They light up in the dark I tell chicks on hook up sites when larping for pictorial previews. It offsets the black off my hooves and horns quite nicely in the light of a full moon. It’s okay to be unholy. Especially if you have blue eyes. Just don’t get caught.

Attached: 1CDAED2B-6020-44FA-B154-E8BEB0F613CD.jpg (800x702, 206K)

>Be me
>Looking at photo album with my mom
>"Who is that?"
>"That was you when you were a little one."
>Pale as fuck with blue eyes.
>Born in Nigger Rico.
>Double-you, tee, eff.

Most babies are born with brown eyes, they change into their actual color after a couple of years

.t dad of 3

Pink lips, nipples and genitalia.
Green eyes are god tier.

I had blue eyes and curly blonde hair as a kid. As time went on, my eyes turned chestnut and my hair dark brown and wavy. Skin was always pretty pale. I use SPF 50+ sunblock.

>impending economic collapse
>preparing to immigrate to ethnostate
>frantically search attic for old childhood photos
lol