Here we go boys

Here we go boys

Attached: Screenshot_20181118-100220~2.png (1080x284, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1064216956679716864
steemit.com/pizzagate/@sandywhitewater/international-foundation-allows-adults-to-get-handsy-with-world-s-most-vulnerable-children
liddlekidz.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>no way it's real
holy schitt
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1064216956679716864

It's real. Confirmed. We're off to the races Boys. Strap in.

Attached: ererererrewerewwer.png (1593x712, 701K)

OY VEY

Someone is up Schitts creek.

Top fucking kek.

And we will all run around cheering the latest tweet, meanwhile the last conservative pocket in California (Orange County) has flipped all blue. But man did you see Trump's latest tweet it was epic, the mad man.
> It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1542547218287.png (926x786, 1.13M)

Also, THIS

I just blew a piping hot fart through my wet speedos.

Attached: 1542162828224.jpg (361x593, 123K)

I'm completely blackpilled so I don't give a fuck anymore. I think accelerationism is what's left. The Boomers and Jews ruined us. We're done.

Attached: bullschiff.jpg (674x900, 61K)

>Trump tweets
>still does nothing
What are MAGAfaggots so excited about?

>California turned blue because of twitter

DELETE

Attached: schiff.png (700x700, 281K)

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1064216956679716864
wew lad it's real

>>California turned blue because of twitter

> Not getting the nuance of it all.

OMG it’s real. Hahahhaha

>expecting commiefornia to be anything but blue
>caring
Maybe you have to go back there.

>Schitt

California turned blue because of the reps burning in the fire

You expecting different from California? I live herr, trust me it's gone.

Attached: Schiffhitsthefan.jpg (750x420, 66K)

/thread
being mad on twitter is only interesting for so long until you realize he's not doing shit about it with his powers.

Attached: 1510286498735.jpg (1024x570, 87K)

Intentional or typo?

Attached: 1509005192694.png (640x368, 333K)

>Adam Schitt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S FUCKING REAL

>33 million illegal spics in the country
>He didnt realize anywhere in California could flip
This your first time in politics pal?

>California turned blue because of the reps burning in the fire

Riiiiight.

okay what are we going to exactly hm? whats he gonna do post more about the power he never uses? hes a weak coward that hasnt done jack shit.

Back to leftpol faggot, you guys raid has been a complete failure, your talking points are transparent as fuck and your demoralization campaign only emboldens us.

the real jab is potus still using 'little' adam i.e. liddle kidz foundation. That's the real threat in this tweet. Cap this, adam won't do shitt about it.

I love how all Twitter is losing their minds at this.
He's been nonstop attacked and name called for the entire MSM for 2+ years. Why would he not just fling schitt everywhere, all day at everyone??

Attached: 1533732965197.jpg (1067x1384, 652K)

red pill me on 'liddle'

I love Trump

It's fucking California. What the fuck were you expecting would happen?

First time since '82 midterm that both houses did not flip

It's a foundation adam shiff is involved in that pushes child massage as a thing. clearly is a pedo org. Potus calls him out on it in every tweet he meintons shiff.

steemit.com/pizzagate/@sandywhitewater/international-foundation-allows-adults-to-get-handsy-with-world-s-most-vulnerable-children

>Back to leftpol faggot, you guys raid has been a complete failure, your talking points are transparent as fuck and your demoralization campaign only emboldens us.

You LITERALLY are so retarded that you believe the FIRES in California is what turned California Counties BLUE.

You dumb Boomer FAGGOT

>california
who gives a fucking shit? i doubt they were all that "conservative" anyway

Attached: 1519052654366.jpg (249x249, 8K)

>adam schitt
oopsie

Attached: 674574657.jpg (249x249, 8K)

based

Attached: 1374403120209.jpg (497x501, 98K)

kind of funny but he is way behind Trudeau

Left pol shill faggots keep making rookie errors. This was happening a lot last night. Fuck off kys.

Bob Mueller was approved by the senate twice...

Attached: 180208-stern-trump-hair-tease_hiy8tu.jpg (1480x833, 46K)

You're schitt too

Attached: 675867856785678.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>50 miles from mexican border
>republican
They're trying to act like this is some rebuking of Trump, in reality it's just continued demographic change

Attached: brainlet swalwell.jpg (1330x795, 157K)

>California

Please only bring up when people actually start assassinating the commie fucks running the state into the ground and using illegals to stuff their ballot boxes. There is no democratic process in California and every American and European knows that on this board. We've all seen the news stories about these progressive cities; the retardedly high home prices, the homeless problems, the junkie problems, the illegal migrant problem (and how they're classified as citizens by the local government), the way california tries to enact European style gun control. The entire state is a fucking farce and un-american. It is quite literally the state where the 1% is holed up, constantly importing foreign have-not's and treading on every right that makes America great.

No he was not. try harder faggot

I would laugh my ass off if this sign was updated appropriately

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 10.34.47 AM.png (2430x1166, 3.57M)

i know he lied under oath about the presence of chemical weapons in iraq contributing to the legitimacy of the illegal war, but can you link a confirmation?

>Liddle Armenia

/thread
Trumpcucks don't even give a shit about accomplishing anything

>still using twitter
cuck

he was confirmed by senate as FBI director, and probably earlier as a district attorney
trumps point is noone, other than (((rosenstein))) had any say in him getting appointed SC w/ apparently zero limits on his investigative mandate

california is due for a major earthquake and major fires
that state literally needs to burn to the ground if america wants to start turning around

Ya, the google streetview truck was unfortunate enough to be here on Armenian Holocaust Rememberance day. That's why all the Armenian flags on the cars and sidewalk, and why Hollywood Blvd eastbound road is closed.

I loveD Trump
Ftfy
He's all talk no action literally

>its real
HO LEE SCHITT

kys boomer

>It's a foundation adam shiff is involved in that pushes child massage as a thing. clearly is a pedo org. Potus calls him out on it in every tweet he meintons shiff.
Liddle Kidz
liddlekidz.com/

bump.

bump

This makes my stomach turn.

t. Yorba Linda, OC user

All talk no action

Attached: Adam Schitt.jpg (2290x1322, 191K)