How do we fix white men, Jow Forums?

How do we fix white men, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1542412132560.png (720x720, 1.24M)

how do I achieve that mode

Roids. Ancle extending surgery.

that mode take dedication, motivation and above all else steroids.

>lift heavy things
>put them down again
EZPZ

Turn 'em into white women.

This.

I’d fuck both of em while he’s watching all beaten up and in chains.

Attached: 0B3EC62F-0055-4A94-BFB2-BD1A9EC043C8.jpg (640x640, 72K)

If you think the physique presented in OP's picture requires steroids to attain you're retarded or have never committed to strength training for an extended period of time; likely both.

Testosterone cypinate and tren

I've never seen someone so spergy be that fit

2+ years of consistent diet, weight training and cardio.

Nigga look at those triceps, that is 100% roid grown

It's obvious that you have inferior genetics to think that it requires roids, not surprising with your flag.

need a ww3/crash for something like that to happen desu

>strength training
that shit in not strength training dumb fuck have you ever watch a worlds strongest man competition, none of those men look like that you stupid fuck.

Attached: sronkman.png (500x300, 173K)

Like this.

Attached: Crimson.jpg (1044x8017, 3.38M)

>2 years
Conner's been lifting since his teens. Pretty sure it'll require more than 2 years to achieve that.

nigger it's called dieting

Eddie Hall is a force of nature.

All those except Tucker are zionists...

Attached: prepare-bog.jpg (456x958, 68K)

roids, and protein shake enemas.

why do i never see white women fawning over guys like this.

his triceps are disgusting and so are the women

>Beastposting

Attached: TheBeast.jpg (650x366, 28K)

never mind that eddie hall and all the wsm competitors are on retarded amounts of gear

>deltoids the size of a head, I'm totally natty, I swear, you retards
Everytime. It just doesn't happen even if you got best genes and lifted for 20 years.

Dmitriy Klokov on this pic lifts all his life, works 200kg barbell like it's cardio and he don't even that big.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x719, 75K)

because you dont spend any time around women period. That and subsaharans have the least sexual dimorphism of any race, which is probably why the way their women talk about sex is so similar to the way men talk about it. Look up the term jezebel.

Attached: 6 dolla.jpg (640x640, 61K)

N’UN BUT A PEANUT
LIGHTWEIGHT BABY

Why keep defending a random roider? U a homo son?

Cant be fixed
Wh*Tes are subhumans
Fortunately their time is over

Because wh*toids are too feminine.
They want the superior BLACK MAN.

my delts are as large or larger than his and i've never touched gear, though i've been lifting for 7-8 years. The 'muh delts' argument for gear usage is retarded since people train/lift for different things

>

He’s fucking gorgeous except for those tris. They look tumerous

You see this white dude you fucken fat faggots? That is your goal. Now begin your workout regiment otherwise kill yourself

Attached: 1526518893870.gif (245x171, 727K)

never mind, maybe he's about 10%. point still stands - he's not that big and nothing about his physique suggests gear usage

something to notice: the women in this picture are staring in awe at his face not his body.

Was it facial symmetry all along?

whats in the bag?

This is bait, Conor is known for roids because he's made videos cycled off. This physique is not possible for 99.99999% of human males without sterroids.
Why are klokovs seminars so fucking expensive

Attached: 1530745118416.jpg (680x601, 92K)

>doctor who

kill yourself sperg

Mogged

Attached: 1529341556584.jpg (612x765, 73K)

Jow Forumsizen here. You need go start now and lift for 3-5 years CONSISTENTLY. but must important is that man is at a very low bf% which means a very strict diet of chicken breasts, broccoli, oats, and whey

Kinobody

That guy is like 6'5. Don't even bother if you're a manlet you'll just look like a chode

This is what brown and black women across the globe want deep down inside

Because he roids and wants to take as much money from useless sessions as possible.

>you're retarded or have never committed to strength training for an extended period of time; likely both.

Odd, I thought about you when you made the moronic claim that you don't need steroids to have that physique despite the example physique being attained purely with steroids.

УBAЖEHИE

Attached: 5.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>DAYM MASSA LOOK LIKE DAT?

>none of those men look like that you stupid fuck

Attached: 06_01_mariusz_pudzianowski_035.jpg (532x800, 62K)

>implying he isn't roinding

Attached: theroidsgiveth.jpg (1576x768, 434K)

Correct answer unless you have designer genetics

I lift and have chad status without that. For most it requires roids not all. Inb4 you don’t know

roids should be legal just saying
that being said look at his dealts dude is on roids
any dude with a body like that and delts is juicing 99% of the time
But you also gotta lift that shit son so you can just stick your ass and have it happen

They only look like that because they wouldn't sacrifice 1% of that strength for looks.

Wow, anyone who says they are must be buffed, Chad status who is extremely popular around women. I will definitely take your word for it.

Who is this man and how do I convince him to pound my boipusy?

I'm not saying he's never taken steroids, i'm saying the physique in op isn't indicative of it. I'm sure he has juiced, he's a fitness youtuber fag

You are using 'muh steroids' as a coping mechanism for the fact that you look like a lanklet despite going to the gym twice a week for a year. Try harder, increase your intensity and consistency and I promise you too can look like an adonis without fucking with your hormones

absolutely based pol

based

Attached: griz.gif (480x270, 2.3M)

I am. How did you know? Did I plow your wife? Do you even have a wife? An attractive girlfriend?

Attached: E16D670D-F7A1-48DB-8221-7BA09B2D0AE2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.83M)

>I'm not saying he's never taken steroids, i'm saying the physique in op isn't indicative of it. I'm sure he has juiced, he's a fitness youtuber fag
fair enough and you're 100% righ his physique is attainable natty, just wanted to make a comment on how he lost most of his gains when he stopped roids because he was going bald kek

It’s my wife faggot. She also would understand if I fucked yours because she knows women need strong men to lead them faggot.

more like 6 years at least

How can we compete?

Attached: 1542158549161.jpg (496x600, 34K)

You omitted also:
- maintaining an extremely strict diet
- counting every calorie
- getting at least 9 hours of sleep every day
- avoid all kinds of stress, unless it's a mascular stress in the gym
- all that for maybe 5 years
- results are far from being guaranteed
Basically ditch the job and dedicate your whole life for the slight chance of achieving that male fitness model look.
Nobody of those guys you're masturbating to chose this long route. It's okay to be delusional but don't shit in the minds of youngsters who might have read this thread or they'll drop developing their bodies after not seeing same results as advertised in magazines, instagram an yt. You can sell your lies there.

>The Situation

jealous nog so funny you are Cain blooded though. It comes from animals. Monkeys as a matter of fact.

Taking contorl of the narritive and taking away the prosecution complex.

less shaming , and more respect.
whote men have a respect culture
appeal to it.

>appeal to it.

tell monkeys to fly next.

>i don't feel so good

That fake synthol triceps is complete lol tier.

Then tell fish to breath air.

appeal to it

>Like this.

Attached: 765f0b525f983cdc5c0319b9ea276eb0a303c5dbc8453795033f4537877468a4.jpg (696x1120, 121K)

wow good advice there

THOSE BLACK BARBIES FINNA GET RAILED BY THE BWC.

good genes

fuck off kike

you can't. you're a mutt

You know the interesting trick to the whole "we're conquerers screw you" mentality is that what's good for the goose is what's good for the gander

First tell all your amerimutt brothers who larp about being pure aryans to stop eating processed waste and chemicals lmaoooooo

>Klokov isn't that big
He's fucking huge, he's like 6' 230 lbs

To all the brainlets thinking they're miring his build, take a look at where their eyes are pointing.

SS AND GOMAD

We remind them who they are.

I'm sorry your way of life will be perverted by ideological subversion. Just as a nog projects to castrate White men. You project that niggers can be equal when they do not act then nor are equal. Call me whatever you want. I really don't give a shit.

I want a higher res image of this.
Or it is just a troll image?

What do you want from me kiwi I said the guy is probably insanely dedicated to exercise and especially to diet. It's a quick summary but it's true

>>>
saved

All of you jealous fags should realize that you don't need to be even half this ripped to look damn good. And far better than most other degenerates out there, might I add. Just take care of yourself, fix your diet and stick to one that works for you, and don't neglect working out every other day, and you'll be checking yourself out in the mirror in no time.

Dimitry looks much stronger. Sissy boy posing is very different from strength training. Body builders go for physique which is completely different and much- MUCH easier with the advent of modern gears

In fact the guy has good muscles but really what makes it so beautiful is that he's at like 2% bodyfat, and that's a sign of Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

Two signs of TRT :
The guy comes out of a period of stagnation and starts gaining a lot of muscles
The guy loses a lot of weight and reaches very low body fat percentages

>fucking a tatted shitskin

>>fridge body

you fat cunt

lel

His chest? I’d rub my cock all over it tbqh

You realize it's a dangerous thing to use this roided freak as a model for white men. First, it's unobtainable without resorting to illicit and unregulated steroids. White men will lose self-esteem and confidence because they don't look anything like this (intentionally) set unrealistic expectation. Then, white women will start demanding this or nothing less and before you know it the white race is kill.

Attached: stpeach.jpg (640x640, 108K)

More pics of black women mirin white guys? It's rare.