ADAM SCHITT! TOPKEK! ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

HahahhahahhahahhahhahHAhhaha

This is my president! Hahhahahahaha

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-18 13-03-17.png (329x161, 33K)

When will they learn

>I will teach them!

Meanwhile, we just lost the House and Whites are going to be extinct 40 years from now.

>Hey this Tweet though. MAGA. Le epic Trump!

Let me guess, you’re also one of those DemocRAT shills that thought that Trump was going to build the Great Wall of China 2. Also
>Caring about whites only
Just goes to show that the DemocRATS are the real racists here.

Attached: 14E01962-CE00-45E1-9448-51952E9F1B50.png (1294x516, 81K)

>SCHITT

Attached: 1515712504785.png (228x220, 52K)

IT'S REAL

Why wouldn't you care about Whites? It's what your nation was founded on.

Attached: 1528396182810.jpg (487x423, 14K)

Attached: 1520503282446.jpg (1067x1384, 652K)

I think we can all agree the trumpcucks on this board ruined this place

israel is fucked deal with it

You don't even know what Jow Forums was like before Jow Forums was a board you retarded newfag. They destroyed this board but reddit destroyed this site long before that. Lurk moar and stop LARPing as an oldfag faggot

is this seriously what you believe? how fucking deluded are you

Attached: 1542000228152.jpg (400x400, 24K)

You're deluded by thinking shilling on Jow Forums will save your illegitimate terrorist nation.

>t. sole financer and human shield of said terrorist nation

Imagine being this delusional

You know how I can tell your a shill? Because a tweet triggers you.

Israelis will be killed by the thousands

No, our nation was founded on Judeo Christian values. Everyone here regardless of race or gender is equal as long as they wear a MIGA hat and vote Republican.

t. DemocRAT shill

>can't deny that you're a newfag
You can't even tell me when Jow Forums was made and which board they took to the winterball that year faggot

Attached: 1325310797323.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Schitt posting POTUS is best POTUS

t. Alt right Nazipoo DemocRAT shill
Israel is our greatest ally and our literal GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE has confirmed this. They love him so much for a reason.

IT'S REAL

Attached: 1532284930629.png (680x680, 76K)

Cool tweet, what about Trump letting fucking illegals jump the border and doing literally nothing to stop the caravan?

Israel will die

says the mass replying faggot

At least now I know you cucks all come from the same place, here's a little pro-tip, if you're going to shill here then try not to use the same forced lines

Attached: nigger_tongin_my_anus.jpg (460x276, 27K)

What can he do to stop people from lawfully applying for asylum at a port of entry? They have every right to, even though 90% of their claims are bullshit and will end up being denied.

And he passed an EO allowing them to immediately deport anyone who enters the country illegally and then only bother applying for asylum after they've been caught in a desperate attempt to prevent or delay their deportation. At least assuming a liberal Ninth Circuit judge hasn't already overturned this because "ORANGE MAN BAD," I haven't been keeping up with it closely.

Then why did the Founding Fathers restrict citizenship to Whites?

Attached: 1526730226772.png (720x720, 802K)

omg my kids saw this!!!! how do i explain this to themmmm

i know, ill get naked, put a vagina hat on and douse myself in period blood

>still using twitter
cuck

>193870743

Not even worthy of a (You), fuck off.

Attached: 1523149336973.jpg (563x549, 72K)

>what can he do about people illegally hopping the border after he already said he was going to send troops to the border to stop them
Gee, I don't know

He has the best nicknames

Considering how violent they got on the Mexico-Guatemala border, armed troops intercepting them could get ugly real quick.

I mean don't get me wrong, I'd love to see them all get mowed down with a .50 cal. But we live in the real world and Trump and his administration have to be reasonable, but also as tough and firm on this issue as possible. Contrary to liberals' claims, he's not a racist and has no problem with immigration. But it must be CONTROLLED and LAWFUL. What they plan to do on the border with the Hondurans accomplishes this. Gives people with valid claims to asylum a chance to argue their case, while all the fence hoppers and those with BS claims will get sent back. Again, assuming libs don't interfere and force them all to be allowed in, which they probably will.

Attached: 1542452282013.jpg (1191x1521, 1.09M)

> he's not a racist and has no problem with immigration. But it must be CONTROLLED and LAWFUL.
Oh ok, so what if Trump was to declare that all immigration is low legal and they can just come in and all become citizens instantly? Just make crossing the border legal for anyone.
Wtf I love Trump now!

And why would he do that? Lol. What part of "controlled" do you not understand? That's basically Europe's strategy with Somali migrants, which he's roundly criticized.

Big difference between selectively allowing the best and brightest from other countries to enter your country, and allowing the unwashed masses to flood the country. About the closest he's come to the latter is his support for giving Mexicans and Central Americans temporary work visas to pick veggies.

In alt right Nazipoo DemocRAT shills’ dreams.

It was an accident.

Trump is letting them all come in, literally doing nothing to stop them from coming in. Your ''argument'' is that Trump wants to control the immigration and only let them in legally.
The only way to resolve this cognitive dissonance is by making it legal for these people to come in. By your '''''''''''''logic''''''''''''''' it's all ok as long as it's legal and controlled. Trump could please all you retards by posting on twitter that it's legal for anyone to cross the border and that it's controlled now.

Oh shut the fuck you commie faggot for once. No one cares what you think. Just let people have a laugh while you die off childless with a legacy that was to kill his own people. Fucking loser.

OK, then what do you think he should be doing instead? Keeping in mind that we are a country of laws like the Posse Comitatus Act, which arguably prevents the military from being used to enforce domestic law. And also that he is but one of three branches of the federal government, one with checks and balances specifically designed to ensure that he does not have anywhere near unlimited power.

Get out. Go look at a racial breakdown of the last election. Negroes won’t follow you.

>OK, then what do you think he should be doing instead?
Maybe read what I fucking wrote, you retarded fucking brailet.
Trump himself said he would stop it, he said that he was going to send troops to the border and stop these people from coming in.
What I think Trump should be doing is THE FUCKING THING HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO.

Are you fucking retarded?

bp, unfortunately

I’ll follow them then. As long as they’re wearing MIGA hats and voting Republican, they’re A-Okay (and kind of hot if you ask me).

Attached: 1540230486044.gif (400x300, 885K)

You're pretty damn naive if you honestly thought that Trump had the authority to tell the US military to go to the border and physically stop illegals from entering. Unfortunately it was always more of a symbolic gesture than anything.

However, they are setting up concertina wire and increasing fortifications outside the ports of entry to help prevent illegal crossers, building the temporary housing that asylum seekers who enter legally will be kept until their asylum claim is either approved and they're let in or it's denied and they're sent back to Honduras, etc. So he's hardly doing nothing.

You will never get niggers to vote republican. They can't even get so-called "high IQ" asians to vote republican.

Attached: Asian-Americans Favored Democrats.png (2034x5969, 2.99M)

>Unfortunately it was always more of a symbolic gesture than anything.
Stopped reading there.
Fuck Trump, fuck his lies, fuck you and fuck America. Not only is America dead, it deserves to die and you retarded low IQ mutts did this to yourselves.
Also building the wall was just symbolic, making America great again was just symbolic, winning was just symbolic. Nothing personal, kid, just killed your entire country with lies...I mean symbolic imagination.

Nah

Except these gibs loaders were already offered asylum and work in Mexico and they denied it, they don't want asylum they just want better hand outs. Fuck them, beggars don't get to be choosers and they should get nothing because of it.

Country's been dead for decades, friend. 30+ million immigrants didn't come here over a period of a few years, this is the result of decades of shitty border security, shitty laws passed by Congress, shitty court rulings in favor of lax immigration, etc. Trump's doing what he can to reverse the trend and has made some accomplishments (like allowing DACA to expire), but has been fought every step of the way (i.e. when the liberal courts reversed DACA sunset, never mind that it was a fucking executive order that created it in the first place). At the end of the day he's just one man.

Maybe not during his administration, but his two SCOTUS picks will pay dividends in the long run. It will be even better if he gets another one or two. For example, DACA was one of his bargaining chips, and carrot he could dangle in front of liberals to entice them to sign a immigration reform bill that tightens border security and gets rid of some of our more ridiculous loopholes in exchange for official citizenship for DREAMers. Lower courts took that bargaining chip away, but hopefully case makes it to the SCOTUS relatively soon and they can give it back to him. Don't know what to tell you, but that's just the reality. Especially with the House now under Dem control (probably thanks in no small part to Trump's hard line stance on immigration and him trying to change what little he has so far), GOP and Dems will have to work together to pass any immigration reform in the near future.

Attached: 1500608861605.jpg (352x398, 33K)

I thought we were going to deny asylum to any who were offered it in Mexico but refused? Pretty hard to make the case to an asylum court that you came to the US to desperately flee political instability or violence in your home country when you passed through a couple perfectly stable ones on the way here.

Vast majority of these asylum cases (like 90% I thought) get denied because they have no merit. I'm not worried about them, the few who do get asylum probably actually do deserve it. The bigger issue is the people who cross illegally and those who apply for asylum but are released into the US pending their court case and told to show up 6 months later, which of course almost never happens (and was my understanding that Trump's EO was supposed to take care of this and put them in temporary housing on the border while their claim is being processed?).

>trump lost the house because he’s too much of a hard-liner on immigration
He lost the house because he’s a FAGGOT cuck just like your gay ass. Fuck him and fuck you. All trump had to do was declare martial law in 2017 and he would have had a massive fucking street army Brownshirt RWDS ready to crack the fuck down on shitskins and libtards. The civil war would have been over in a week. He threw it all away to virtue signal and suck jew dick

You're glowing, user.

Ha ha ha , that shoukd do the trick burger

Suck my dick nigger, 2016 Trump promised me a fucking wall, Hilary in prison, an end to the syria bullshit, a dismantled NATO and anti-trust lawsuits against the internet monopolies. He hasn’t done one fucking thing as president that Jeb Bush wouldn’t have have done

i find it easier to agree that you're just a faggot.

>he actually believed a Clinton was ever going to get locked up

Attached: 1521256337554.jpg (725x680, 54K)

>haha it’s so funny trump lied and cucked out FUCKING BASED

Trumpniggers are delusional at this point. SJW-tier delusion.

Attached: 1539736247353.jpg (828x1034, 139K)

>he actually thought Trump was going to declare martial law and bring about the Day of the Rope

You weren't lied to, Trump never entertained your right wing fantasies. That's just how insanely far left the Democrats have gone, that something as common sense as not letting millions of shitskins into your country makes him literally Hitler.

Attached: 1528974675527.jpg (800x759, 96K)

Look st this fucking copefag

>trump didn’t lie
Hey you dense fucking retard, I never claimed that trump said he would enact martial law, I said that’s what he should do. You’re strawmanning my posts. What I actually said trump lied about was the wall, the lawsuits against big tech, dismantling NATO, and pulling out of Syria. If he can’t do any of that shit and instead can only give us neocon Supreme Court picks then why the fuck is trump preferable to a typical RINO?

And who else is there to vote for? Lol. The fucking Democrat. He may not be perfect, but Trump was by far the least RINO of all the GOP nominees other than maybe Cruz.

He's already made the SCOTUS solidly conservative for the first time in many, many years. If he accomplished nothing else, that alone would have been worth it. His SCOTUS picks are the kind of thing that will benefit conservatives for decades, even after he's voted out of office and there are liberals in the executive or legislature.