Do You Believe in the Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) Theory?

I don't subscribe to this theory, but I've seen some weird looking pictures showing half the neighborhood burned, and a straight line dividing the un-burned areas.

Thoughts?

Attached: CA-Fires-15-800x480.jpg (800x480, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IDoLPD3XfDU
youtube.com/watch?v=1Mcifdu5RHU
youtube.com/watch?v=KOXdAuMFXxU
youtube.com/watch?v=0TtNJdXWkpo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1250734/U-S-Star-Wars-laser-plane-shoots-ballistic-missile.html
fbo.gov/?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=676ea3eacdce2776ee052a193c2a18e7&tab=core&_cview=0
drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/StarWarsBeam7.html#possible
ausairpower.net/APA-DEW-HEL-Analysis.html
themillenniumreport.com/2018/11/heres-how-the-globalists-and-geoengineers-conspired-to-manufacture-the-apocalyptic-california-firestorms/#more-71187
af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/117634/airborne-laser-testbed-successful-in-lethal-intercept-experiment/
youtu.be/ruIaAg9hfIc
youtu.be/ZWvuPcurB6Q
youtu.be/qNOw8k_Uyx0
dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a476195.pdf
phys.org/news/2018-03-scientists-diamond-world-room-temperature-solid-state.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The straight line where the firefighting efforts were focused & successful?

Like, what are you even saying here, that the fire magically stopped at that line when the death ray was turned off?

You are talking to the people who think snow is a government conspiracy.

do i think the government has actively developed such a weapon? sure. do i think that as an explanation is preferrable to fire behaving like fire and brainlets drawing convoluted conclusions from shitty satelite photos? no.

Hello user! I'm just here to suggest that you should brush up on basic physics before ever talking about "energy weapons" again.

Good luck :)

Conspiracy theorists give the government way too much credit.

>Using a top secret government weapon to burn half a baseball field

what is (((their))) end game?

I don't buy the energy weapon theory, but what are you implying about "basic physics"?

The California fires.

My god....

It's getting absurd and it's too convenient to not have been planned.

>pay not attention the the election fraud
>run for you lives!

Could be an oversight from automated systems.

Nothing lighter than a bird can fly. Planes are a conspiracy theory.

That there's no such thing as a practical "energy weapon". Our optical focusing and laser technology is amazingly unpractical for weaponized use. At best you can blind someone, but burning stuff from orbit? We're a century away from that tech.

So you're suggesting that they are able to make orbital death ray lasers but they are still clueless enough to accidentally fire one on a baseball field?

>We're a century away from that tech.

What "basic physics" information did you use to come to your conclusion?

High school optics should teach you the basics about laser technology.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't in the American curriculum.

Care to be more specific? What problem do you believe is the issue?

That line is about as straight as a rainbow

how the fuck is it a theory we've had working energy weapons for decades now

it's especially common now with electronic phased arrays allowing incredibly precise aiming of microwave weapons at long ranges .
most of these are usually used as radars but many are converted into weaponized forms usually with liquid nitrogen cooling systems

pic related is mostly used to track satellites and potential ballistic missiles with an extremely high powered AESA but i've seen birds fly into it's beam at 1km away and burst into flames and die instantly , that was under normal operating loads and nowhere near the loads

Attached: ELM-2090 UHF LRTR.jpg (1282x1600, 387K)

ii meant to say nowhere near it's maximum operating power or maximum ability to focus the MW beam electronically .

They work extremely poorly depending on atmospheric conditions. They require and insane amount of power, they are incredibly big and heavy. You'd have to focus a beam for a long as fuck time before anything caught fire, depending on the range.

To get something like pic related with a LAWS (anti-missile laser used by the navy), it'd take several hours.

It sounds like you're assuming the weapon uses visible light.

Attached: atmosphere.png (899x569, 285K)

that pictures is easy to explain. they could
of been watering only the part where the
soccer field lines are and stopped watering
the baseball diamond area.

I dont believe the government is starting the fires, but the private and experimental sector tech is a century away from where we are publicly now.

>(((theory)))
just open your eyes son, this is happening all over
youtube.com/watch?v=IDoLPD3XfDU
youtube.com/watch?v=1Mcifdu5RHU
youtube.com/watch?v=KOXdAuMFXxU

Attached: 1534866304694.jpg (960x622, 122K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0TtNJdXWkpo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1250734/U-S-Star-Wars-laser-plane-shoots-ballistic-missile.html

fbo.gov/?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=676ea3eacdce2776ee052a193c2a18e7&tab=core&_cview=0

drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/StarWarsBeam7.html#possible

ausairpower.net/APA-DEW-HEL-Analysis.html

Attached: 5321.jpg (1024x672, 969K)

Attached: 1542471783425.png (726x698, 1.21M)

Attached: Screenshot-22_07_2018-08_55_55.png (1432x1002, 3.32M)

Attached: Slide63.jpg (960x720, 161K)

Attached: Screenshot-21_07_2018-22_02_28.png (1400x1040, 2.35M)

Hey, fuck you. The jews made snow to hold white people back because we were ascending too quickly.

Yes retard theres a space laser randomly carving our burned marks in a unpredictable way like fire has done for all of recorded history

straight lines, you say?

Attached: Screenshot-21_07_2018-22_01_33-Custom.png (1024x768, 1.9M)

themillenniumreport.com/2018/11/heres-how-the-globalists-and-geoengineers-conspired-to-manufacture-the-apocalyptic-california-firestorms/#more-71187

Attached: California firestorm.png (1087x2252, 1.54M)

>space laser
Tesla was talking about/experimenting with this shit long before we had anything in space

Attached: 1515735942585.jpg (500x341, 31K)

Well they're not gonna use the lasers in a way that doesn't look like real fire. That'd be a dead giveaway

lol yes so now its a laser that is creating fake patterns that appear like normal fire patterns to mask the laser

do you /x/ brainlets ever have any self reflection about your thought process at all?

Tesla deathray =/= lazer beam
more like winstons gun from overwatch

I'm calling bullshit on the claim in the quote. If they had such tech, why wouldn't they use it to dominate the world? Are they going to sit around and wait for China to catch up?

af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/117634/airborne-laser-testbed-successful-in-lethal-intercept-experiment/

>At 8:44 p.m. PST Feb. 11, a short-range threat-representative ballistic missile was launched from an at-sea mobile launch platform. Within seconds, the Airborne Laser Testbed used onboard sensors to detect the boosting missile and used a low-energy laser to track the target. The Airborne Laser Testbed then fired a second low-energy laser to measure and compensate for atmospheric disturbance. Finally, the Airborne Laser Testbed fired its megawatt-class High Energy Laser, heating the boosting ballistic missile to critical structural failure. The entire engagement occurred within two minutes of the target missile launch, while its rocket motors were still thrusting.

>The entire engagement occurred within two minutes of the target missile launch

Yes, and that's what they show us openly.

It's not a theory, Tesla had already made a death ray.

>icarus

>If they had such tech, why wouldn't they use it to dominate the world?
But we already dominate the world without using it. If you keep it secret, there's no way for the Russians or chinks to reverse engineer the tech. My guess is that it will only be used in WW3 scenarios.

You fucking retards need to figure out what the conspiracy is before you start denouncing it. It wouldn’t be from space but from drones. We already have this technology for a long time. They are getting rid of the last conservative communities in Cali, pathing a path for the bullet train(since nobody is going to rebuild the neighborhoods since it will be deemed too dangerous to live), and agenda 21 look it up. The fires are unnatural fire men are coming out and saying this. Houses are disintegrating with nothing left and cars are burning like nothing we’ve seen before where cars parked on the beach are getting affected. You’re fucking retarded if you believe this shit is natural.

youtu.be/ruIaAg9hfIc
youtu.be/ZWvuPcurB6Q
youtu.be/qNOw8k_Uyx0

They can't reverse engineer your weapons if you wipe them out. It doesn't seem very wise to give your enemy an opportunity to catch up technologically. What do we need to keep them around for anyway? Labor? Trade? If the tech they developed is so advanced, economics shouldn't even be a consideration.

You’re thinking that the Jews don’t control the world.

I don't believe it's natural, but I also don't believe it they're going to use top secret military equipment when lighters and schizophrenics work perfectly well.

White people ascended because of snow though.

That image is obviously shopped. The real problem is, people on the internet can't tell obvious pixels anymore because they're retards.

There are definitely DEW, whether they are being used is debatable. Something is causing hundreds of abnormal burn patterns. The US is under attack.

Attached: borderline (1).jpg (1815x1080, 496K)

*crickets*

it's this. we need some clarification on OPs photo, fuck the fuck lines is he even talking about?

Sorry to burst your military super-tech bubble. But what they show you openly is pretty much all they have.

You guys always overestimate the competence level of the government or the military. It's not like in the movies where they have some secret underground lab where you need retina scanners and voice recognition to get inside a huge bunker.

Y'all need to get more grounded into reality.

Seriously, what does that? Certain trees, mostly redwoods and the likes, have some built in fire resistance, but common, look at that. And the houses? Decimated. Normally their would be irregular clumps of structure left. It's an attack.

Attached: borderline (2).jpg (760x427, 80K)

there*

Why not whos going to stop them or know?

Did any more news crop up about Hot Musket?

What here is abnormal?

Have you ever seen a bushfire in this climate before or is this the first time and you're just pretending to be an expert? Because I've lived around forest fires all my life and this pic shows nothing abnormal.

respond to
Or stop larping as someone who knows anything about physics.

The "Irregular clumps of structure" you talk about only happens if someone is putting out the fire. If you let something burn freely, especially something like cheap plywood and insulation, it will burn to the ground leaving only the roof, just like in your pic.

can anyone give me a good reason why they would use directed energy weapons on california?

Attached: 1534094721431.png (314x278, 129K)

>but i've seen birds fly into it's beam at 1km away and burst into flames and die instantly
now we're just telling lies, rabbi

It was a fire that got out of hand. Nothing paranormal about it.

Hot weather, dry forests and a match. That's all it took to burn California.

I'm not pretending to be anything, and if anything, it's the exact opposite. I'm just a regular user using common sense to say something doesn't seem right. Even if can't explain it, doesn't mean it doesn't pass the smell test. I can see why DEW would spare certain material and not others, but for example in those pics, I can't reconcile why it wouldn't have burnt trees also, if wood houses burn. However, for those houses to burn that completely, all of them, yet trees touching them still have needles, no way.
Yah, Sweden, forest fires all your life, sure, you're claiming the expertise in rebuttal. Prove how much you've been around fires.

If you had them, wouldn't you?

Snow and the winter cold is what gave whites the evolutionary edge against the other races.

>The US is under attack.
Considering what is being destroyed, it's more likely the US is attacking itself.

They won't burst into flames, but military arrays are in the megawatt range, and can definitely kill birds and people from what I read.

There exists microwave weapons, but their only practical use is to disable electronics. Lasers are like a bullets from a rifle, and microwaves are like pellets from a shotgun. So if you're a smart boy you may figure out that this divergence in energy, the range of a microwave weapon isn't particularly good if you plan on burning things.

Microwaves are great at destroying electrical equipment, but I don't see how it could be used to damage structures or ignite things from huge distances.

Read chapter 4 if you don't believe me

dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a476195.pdf

For people that think the tech isn't there, some DEW already exist admittedly publicly, and some Governments are already 10-20 years or more ahead of public knowledge. Whether you believe me or not, I personally saw an aircraft 18 years, that still hasn't been publicly admitted to. And no, I won't tell you here what it is, I wouldn't compromise security like that, but I've discussed it with close friends. Anyways, I think they will be discovered/revealed soon, I've seen some signs suggesting such.

Have a look into b-t.enegry
Chairman, founders, who funds ect.

Also (sbsp) perhaps Brightsource enegry Oakland Ca

Yes, much more likely, internal attack wasn't being ruled out. Then again, it's more likely described as both internal/external, because the ones doing it internally are working with globalists anyways.

If I took the time I could go look up the patents for them
They exists.
Directed energy weapons, mind control weapons, and thought transfer has been around for quite some time.

Literally walled compounds. Of course there are straight lines

You know, if you cut down a fresh tree, and instantly throw that log into a fire. Do you think that fire will blaze up with added fuel from the log?

It wont, the fire will probably be quenched. I can see why this is hard for you city folk to understand, but trees are not flammable, it's the bush around them that are flammable. If you want firewood, you need to dry the logs. Trees are very moist with water in their cores. This is why the buildings around the trees burned up within seconds, whereas only the fir needles burned up on the trees.

I don't need to prove jack shit to you.

Attached: sectionaltree.jpg (300x252, 26K)

>this theory
>"a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained.
"Darwin's theory of evolution""

This isn't a theory it's a fucking fantasy.

>Tesla deathray
thats only one thing he talked about out of many

>why wouldn't they use it to dominate the world?
they are

Attached: 1534196741585.webm (640x360, 653K)

Because fences, roads, other naturally occuring delimiters are usually "straight lines". Also consider lines between cut and uncut grass by using the lawnmover. Consider the distance the water hose from the hydrant covers, etc.

Space lasers are cool!

Attached: GalleryComics_1920x1080_20170614__MARTIANS_MANHUNTER_MARVIN_1_59149ef4b689e1.34069287.jpg (1920x1080, 686K)

Also the fundamental error I find in all of these arguments is why would the US military fire these fantasy weapons on their own country and civilians? When they have a global metric fuckton of enemy nations they could test this on?? That way they would get their test results, and nobody in the general public would ever know about it either.

By the way, if they really wanted to burn down california, doesn't the forest management neglect work too as a hypothesis (i.e. deliberate neglect)? The only way the conspiracy can work is if theres hyper-weapons involved?

>if wood houses burn how come trees dont
American education, everyone.
>What percentage of the mass of a tree is water? It varies by species and other factors; however, it is often reported that live trees are approximately 50% water by weight and 50% carbon (oven-dried weight).
How much water content do you think is in construction timber?
>Structural timber is most commonly used within a dry building envelope but can be exposed to excess moisture on-site during the construction phase. To ensure equilibrium moisture content relative to its anticipated service environment, structural timber is dried to between a 12–20% moisture content.

OK, so trees have 4 times the water content of timber. And aren't wrapped/filled with flammable materials.

>Lasers are like a bullets from a rifle, and microwaves are like pellets from a shotgun.

I'm not sure what you mean by that

I skimmed the document. I'm not seeing deal breakers, only difficulties to consider depending on the situation. All though, are able to be overcome.

that is simple. If an area is declared as natural disaster zone the state can take your land without compensation to protect people from settling in a dangerous zone

Attached: 46030534_2011926528842420_4525042423394467840_n.jpg (480x708, 43K)

This is so dumb. The government killing hundreds and costing billions of dollars of damage so they can..... build a railway? Come on

phys.org/news/2018-03-scientists-diamond-world-room-temperature-solid-state.html
Not for long.

Lasers are a directed beam of energy. Whereas microwaves emit waves. They diverge and are way less effective at greater distances. They will still affect electronics, but they wont ignite things.

Buildings are mostly empty space, you retard.

But that's wrong you fucking retard. Lasers are subject to atmospheric diffraction, something you never heard of. Microwaves do not emit waves, microwaves ARE waves you retarded cuck. Why do you think they're called microWAVES?

The amount of fucking baboons that think they're educated that spew pseudo-scientific babble is outrageous.

The moisture in the air absorbs most microwave energy anyway. You're arguing with people who don't understand radiation. They're the same mooks who believe Fukushima can destroy the Pacific, ignoring the fact that undersea volcanoes dump more U235 into the Pacific in a week than Fukushima has ever produced.

Attached: 1269056686602.gif (263x113, 1.73M)

>this means anything in response to my image
cute meme, dude, never gets old

Attached: Slide4.jpg (960x720, 120K)

This is what happens when people don't build fires anymore.

Attached: Image015.jpg (1200x1600, 275K)

Look at this poor innocent child. He really believes that government is made up of people who love and care for him and are not satanically possessed people burning with hatred for humanity and focused on greed.

Attached: Just DEW it.jpg (720x834, 146K)

this is exactly what the deep state would do. You think they care? give me a break fucking boomer

I obviously meant what a Microwave weapon would emit, but I understand that you may be a bit on the spectrum so I'm not surprised that you couldn't piece that together.

Where did say anything about lasers not being subject to diffraction? Learn to read you fucking memeflag cuck.

After seeing all of these responses I'm convinced that it's just dry conditions. No one's provided any good information, of course not all live trees burn down!

The homes are made of dry material and burn up fast, live trees have lots of water in them. Also, if there were DEWs there would be more damage.

>We're a century away from that tech.
wrong

reminds me of this car lot near the WTC buildings. some cars rusted over (wtf?), bunch of cars damaged in between healthy cars. then you have healthy green trees just a few feet away.

Attached: Toasted Cars2.gif (332x440, 187K)