Is having a daughter the ultimate state of cuckoldry?

Is having a daughter the ultimate state of cuckoldry?

Attached: sarada.jpg (383x904, 176K)

Why does Sakura let her husband's daughter dress like that?

I hope someone here has the copypasta of the original thread

Having daughters is the ultimate cuckoldry.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: 1513900914853.png (610x487, 407K)

damn , based

Nope. Being a Greek.

I was literally just thinking this.

Jokes on you, she's adopted and shes all mine.

Attached: 1481851387223.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

t.zheng

It ensures the survival of your lineage better than a son would due to the fact that women are historically twice as likely to reproduce. which was kinda the point of having kids anyway. Just make sure to have a son anyway. Its more of an R strategy instead of a purely K strategy like having a son is.

Attached: 1516744085429.jpg (668x881, 205K)

But isn't the father's fault first and foremost??

And yet only one of them is in danger of extinction and needs government protection to survive.

By that logic, having a son is the worst cucking, you're spending 18 years funding the bull who spend nine months in your wife and who made sure you're not getting sex for years.

That would be true only if your son ended up fucking your wife

Your daughter can only give you one grandchild every nine months. Your son can knock up multiple women at once, assuming he's a Chad who dgaf.

At least Sasuke is a dead beat dead, cut him some slack...lol

>You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man.

Good then she can call rape on him, get a divorce hearing and win the case, Payday for daddy.

Attached: 1275441252169_u18chan.jpg (700x535, 35K)

keep taking girls for granted, god will take
them away and leave you with boyfriends.

this man gets it. Playing the long game its 2018 gryls RULE!

Yes, but there is a solution.

Have you ever read The Wasp Factory?
It's a lightweight paperback about a delightful eccentric genius, his novel child-rearing methods, and their wacky consequences.

Even formulating an answer to this garbage is degrading.

Ah Jesus, fuck off with this thread...

Whatever agency you work for can eat regurgitated SHIT!

No it isn't. It would only be cuckoldry if you intend to fuck your own daughter. These threads are most likely started by people who may never (and probably should never) get kids on their own.
Only people who'd fuck their kids think like this.

I don't know, but I do know you make this thread every other day if not daily.

Attached: 1542148902045.jpg (535x462, 34K)

Does your daughter get fucked by a lesbian? Jow Forums is full of mentally ill MGTOW

range ban greece

Maybe that agency part is paranoid... But I find it real fucking hard to believe a individual would post this fucking question every fucking week...

Its disgusting.

Fuck you!

If she's not yours then yea.