Is killing children morally wrong?

You are a warlord and in charge of your tribe, you have been getting attacked from a rival tribe, the Shite'skins, they kill, main, lie, steal, they are the pits of humanity.

You eventually get fed up and attack them, the 'men' and women are dealt with, the children are left alive, the tribe looks to you for your answer, do we kill them also? From a purely logical point of view, the correct answer is yes, these kids, if left alive will grow up to be just like their kind, you'll be kicking that can down the road and passing it on to future generations to deal with, you'll also be watching your back as they will be after you for holding them to account for their sins.

On the other hand, going down a purely cold calculated route removes that little bit of humanity you have, is it worth having lines that you wouldn't cross, so you, and the tribe don't feel like a bunch of monsters? Is the moral damage to your people worth it?

Attached: replyormotherdiestonight.png (631x600, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VzRdUQvhKZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you.

ur a fag

my mom is an insomniac

Attached: mom.jpg (482x607, 234K)

kill the men rape the women its that easy children die too

>Is killing children morally wrong?
Depends on the race and whether they're mentally retarded or not.

be stoic. do what shouldbe done

Idiot

very clever nigel here's your (you)

Checked and I hope you die

Children are impressionable, you can still raise them to be loyal followers of your tribe.

Also fuck you Britbong

>is killing children morally wrong
go away

Attached: 46154974_2037210026299175_8678591259679391744_n.jpg (720x653, 34K)

kek

Go fuck yourself, mate.

By our current standards, yes.
But morality isn't the be-all and end all.
If you're going to extirpate an enemy people you do it root and branch or not at all; for they will come back and destroy you if you fail.

I don't see why you would kill perfectly good slaves. You capture them and bring them up as slaves.

Fuck you op

You gotta admit it's morally flexible.

Fu k

kek, saved.

Attached: saved3.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

You chain them to the coin making wheel noob.

killing non-white children is always the right move
did you know that the biggest killed of niggers is planned parenthood?

It's cowardly

Tell them to understand why you killed their parents or come challenge you to a duel when they grow up. Maybe even adopt them and show them you are a better parent than the ones you killed.

Attached: 8780783C-BB9E-427B-A0ED-61826EA7DCAC.gif (220x165, 36K)

and this is why you beta incel faggot losers cant have Jow Forums anymore. You lonely fucking incels are going to lose your safespace containment board. You are going to lose your stormfront handlers. And as a long time lurker who has a girlfriend. Who is a fufulliled and sated man. It has been a long time coming of I told you so. Back to the pit foul beast. Return to the darkness from which you dared to crawl out from. Return to the cold shadows of loneliness and sorrow until your last reclusive breath. .

Attached: pols fate.jpg (768x1152, 127K)

The way of the honorable warrior is to teach the kids why you killed their tribe and then welcome the challenge if they decide they disagree with your reasoning. Killing children because you are afraid of them is cowardly weakness that will ruin you eventually.

Freiza argues that killing children is heroic, Goku understands why it's cowardly:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VzRdUQvhKZA

Attached: CAFB8C4C-117D-4E72-9BCD-C0E0862F2C6E.gif (500x256, 500K)

Stop being such a bitch of a man. Grow up and read some history books you effeminate little fuck.

>And as a long time lurker who has a girlfriend.

ahahahaha

Yeah no... fuck you

Attached: 1508927934820.jpg (1414x1270, 616K)

got me

Those that brand their enemies as evil, with little more than the state of their social lives, are surely snakes.
Verily I tell you, you have misunderstood the differences between good and evil.
Thus by flaunting your ignorance, you have made a false prophet of yourself.
For the realization of what is and is not the beast of man has not been given to you.
Rather, you will see yourself right, and just as surely the true beast will walk among us killing everything it slowly trounces.
Be wary my haughty friend.

bastard

you got me

Kek

listen here u little shit

if the kids are taught love not hate, they will get over it

you have a fallacious argument

Yeah no, if it's in their nature to be shits, like niggers, the problem will eventually arise yet again.

Your counter 'argument' is avoiding the issue of biology/race.

fake and gay

hope your island sinks to the bottom of the ocean

You suck

Attached: 1532116994785.png (500x883, 260K)

Fuck

>children die too
Don't waste resources. Girls can be raised to be servants, breeders and concubines while boys can be raised to be servants and the the equivalent of janissaries. This , too.

Jokes on you.
My mom has been dead for years.

Attached: 1476928784508.jpg (337x404, 29K)

Most likely winning tribe will take children and rise them as slaves

fuck u

dab on the NIGGERS

Ok

There is no point in half assing genocide. Either kill them all, or you accept their surrender. Anything else is asking for trouble

Attached: 1513495688804.jpg (960x862, 105K)

smoke you