"Misgenation is not a sin"

>What is the Tower Of Babel
Fucking liberal """christians"".
True Christianity should advocate for every people/race to be with their own kind, in their own land and in their own continent. It's absolutely anti-logos and against the logic of God to import and move millions of people of other races in other continents, and to encourage miscegenation. It's pure evil. Why are people naturally "Racist" and "Xenophobic"? Because WE ARE MEANT TO BE SEPARATED, and going against our instincts is not only a permanently and unfixable BETRAYAL of your people and your ancestors, but it's also an SIN against GOD, because you go against the LOGOS, the ORDER of God and want to play God by yourself. God has put blacks in Africa, Yellows in Asia, Reds in America and Whites in Europe and it was supposed to stay that way.

Attached: 1536814290309.jpg (291x214, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/adultery
youtube.com/watch?v=yxR1uikdR0A
youtube.com/watch?v=_rNJHg4cm6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only the promotion, by JEWS, of mass importation of other races, of the promotion of miscegenation and the promotion of a cosmopolitan utopian should wave red flags in any true Christians heads. We should be with our people and our kind, our race and our nations and not destroy the mighty work of God. God's message might be universal, but peoples,races and nations are meant to be separated. We don't have to be white supremacist, just to respect other races for what they are and stay with our kind, which was the goal of Hitler's movement. Racial Supremacy is the purpose of the Jewish Satanic Tribe.

Attached: 1541373859895.jpg (1583x2048, 453K)

As Christians, we have to fight against the liberals and the JEWS who have been undermine the Lord's work and want to permanently corrupt it.

Attached: 1539905168882.jpg (500x771, 132K)

We also have to stop the inversion of the Lord's Logos, which already has taken place, of making women not women and men not men, but women men and men women.

Attached: 1540667802980.jpg (810x1024, 146K)

Bump

Attached: 158FF770-1B5F-4B43-9096-E4F65A7579A6.jpg (400x221, 36K)

Thanks mate.

Attached: 1541886047841.png (550x720, 151K)

amen OP you're not a fag.

Attached: Proof of Zeus.jpg (1920x1080, 791K)

PREACH

Attached: obey.png (2480x1704, 215K)

why would a middle eastener care if pale whitoids had sex with non-pale people?

Attached: 1541867172755.png (720x529, 464K)

Maybe not, but that means that whites outside of Europe are disturbing the order of the Logos, for them and other races. We are the original sinners.

aren't most people living in your island descended from a group of immigrants who arrived less than 1700 years ago?

We also have committed an enormous sin or let it happen. The Enlightenment, the industrial revolution... We are heading toward an unstoppable perpetual growth, we only can go straight to hell. How can we stop it without bringing the whole world into the hell of nuclear world war ?

Attached: 1542506298079.webm (1280x720, 1.14M)

The tower of Babel was struck down to punish the hubris of mankind that sought to reach the heavens by building an artificial construct and without God or Logos. The punishment was confusion, misunderstanding and separation. Separation put on us was not the ideal though, but is a given as fallen creatures no longer in paradise.

The moderns think we can create paradise and unity on earth by building their tower on financial interests, individualism and humanitarianism. Again all without the order that God created, so it is doomed to be struck down again and again.

Miscegenation isn't intrinsically evil, there are just a number of extrinsic evils that come from it.

And it's up to God to gather the separate Peoples, Not man.
Might we be all one in front of God in Heavens ? But as it stands on earth, we are going against God's will once more and going in the sense of the Devil's will (Jews) .

Attached: BigNose.png (1920x1003, 1.05M)

the bible isn't real

Canada isn't real.

Unironically based and redpilled

every mainline christian group, and nearly every non-mainline one in history save a handful of retarded protestants in the american south for less than a century has rejected miscegnation being a sin. Stop trying to rationalize this proto-communist desert religion into being compatible with true aryan values.

>Miscegenation isn't intrinsically evil

objectively wrong and totally backwards. Morally retarded reprobates.

agree diversity brings too much conflict we should all live in our own tribes lead by our own people

>proto-communist desert religion
*Tips*

Attached: 1540050383160.gif (500x333, 3.22M)

its a meme not a essay

Attached: 1542413045511.jpg (480x272, 20K)

I believe that the Biblical commandment to "honor thy mother and father" is in part saying to honor their choice not to race mix; to honor their genetics -- their ancestry -- as that is also your ancestry, etc. This is similar to the idea of "ancestor worship" common among all indigenous peoples.

I also suspect that the commandment against "adultery" includes a prohibition against race mixing. Note that "adultery" once had -- but no longer does -- the meaning of "mixing" two things together which would not naturally (normally) mix, and that the verb/adjective "adulterate(d)" still carries that meaning. See the 6th definition listed here for one earlier example of this:

webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/adultery

Since "adultery" is strictly forbidden by commandment, erasing one of its main early meanings ("unnatural mixing", and likely even specifically "race mixing" if we were to go back far enough) has been foundational to the goals of international Judeo-communism in bringing about their one-world order, etc.

Attached: webstersdictionary1828.com.png (587x684, 44K)

I like you user. Common sense and non-shill agendas is rare. I use to plaster Jow Forums fighting against all these HomoHeathens and fedora Skeptics, but some people really refuse to see the good path before them.

And interestingly enough, Liberals and Conservatives can't even speak to each other anymore, like talking 2 different languages...

The thing is that the bible wasn't written with the 20-21 century in mind. Of course that they would be against this insanity.

Bump

Attached: 1534823149731.jpg (431x322, 28K)

Based Michael jones poster

youtube.com/watch?v=yxR1uikdR0A

Check this out

youtube.com/watch?v=_rNJHg4cm6I

Attached: warfare.jpg (700x635, 150K)

I've seen it and I've appreciate it.
However, I think that he is excecceively optimistic, thinking that we really can deal with the jews with the "No one has the right to harm a jew but they don't have the right to subvert our culture". I think that jews have proven themselves to be unsalvageable from their evilness for ever. It might be coded in their DNA. I think the Christian way to deal with them is to Deus Vult.

Attached: Master.png (1797x1070, 1.18M)

Given that the distinctions between humans are only semi-discreet, that the various sub-species of humanity can still breed, and that all humans are products of some degree of miscegenation or another(even if it doesn't involve the contemporary races but instead ancient ones) it's absurd to argue that it is intrinsically evil.

Attached: 1439581759123.jpg (480x360, 67K)

Most Christians throughout history up until the middle of the 1900's considered race mixing morally reprehensible.

When you see what "diversity" and "multi-culturalism" does, it IS extremely morally reprehensible.

Attached: 1540584820513.jpg (1050x709, 248K)

But Europeans have been inter-marrying for centuries. Is that not mixing with other tribes?

Yes it is, unfortunately. I guess people only saw the glaring hypocrisy when it wasn't just between Germans and Danes but between Germans and niggers.

So what do us 100% white mutts do, breed with other mutts? I agree with you. I’m just wondering what the morally responsible thing for me to do is.

It is. Worst: The USA made a huge european orgy of white races. Master sin. Now, with the EU, the seek to great the same mix-breeding between differents nations and races of white people, to make one mutt. white race like in the US, exterminating all the racial,cultural and historical DIVERSITY of the white race, inside his native continent. Add to that all blacks,arabs and muslims.
That's what they want to do, an United States of Europe, and turning it as the Great Satan, just like how the USA already is. And when looking the state of 53% Amerimutt, I don't want this HELL in Europe.

Attached: NatSoc.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

Those verses are aimed at Jews to not mix because they were chosen yada yada and so mixing would pollute the blood. I wouldn't say they apply to New Covenant as it's not based on blood, but faith in Christ. Regardless, you should mate with those who are the most alike you.

Attached: 1541822467558.jpg (2556x1886, 1.54M)

My view of America is that it was founded according to God's will just like all the other nations, but as a white country primarily for Anglos, because the Bible says that God "hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation".

So if this is correct, white Americans would already be their own "nation", but if I was in your shoes I would try to find some white woman close to your own ethnic makeup.

french and german have baby in Europe
>European
French and German have baby in USA
>lol mutt
It's certainly not ideal, but it isn't a sin either. Our Israelite forefathers mixed with each other sometimes, and it was never listed as a sin. Only when they mixed with other races was it punished ala Phineas son of Eleazar.

What I'm trying to say is that now, they are moving European people internationally inside the European continent and moving them like pawns out of their native nation. And often, these people marry and have children with other races of white european. It's a sin in my opinion, and killing the beauty and the Logos of things. The EU facilitating the circulation of people inside Europe with the Schengen space is just that: Killing borders and differences, and to seek to create one big Tower of Babel from many european races and many european people, even if it means killing all the different people trying to make one single people. That's just evil and inherently jewish.

Christianity, at it's roots, is worldly and shit. I wants everyone, in the world, to join it's ranks. That's why it spread across the globe. Missionaries. Don't act like they didn't do this shit, because it's rooted in their beliefs. It's Christian to "save" anyone, and everyone. Disgusting religion.

"Save everyone" -- Jesus

Stfu filthy Christian propagandist faggots.

>its a sin in my opinion
Okay, but where's your proof?
I agree the forced ethnic formations of today are seriously evil, but a swedish woman and a german man having a child are the least of problems. Like I said, it's not ideal, but whites mix much better within themselves than any other group of ethnicities or with other ethnicities. We've been doing it for centuries, heck the Norman's came into existence because of Danish and French admixture (iirc.) It's because of our common heritage as Adamic humans descended from adam.
That being said, I'd still advocate for in group preference.
German+german= healthier german
German+french= most likely healthy white person.

>That's why it spread across the globe. Missionaries.
Well, that's factually right. But they were sent to spread the word of God, but that it was supposed to encourage to betray your own race and such. They should have sent them to convert them but then, leave them with their own race and manage their own christianity on their own, and if it doesn't work, don't insist by bringing millions of whites to conquer the lands and disturb the logos of God. Because if you do so, you are acting like a muslim, not a christian.

>Tower of Babel was about miscegenation
What the actual fuck are you talking about?

>Why are people naturally racist?
They aren't, and even if they were, argument from nature is retarded, especially given the religious context.

>The Bible totally isn't real Goy, Babel did not exist go racemix now and become transgender now.

True, but it's encouraged to spread by the dictum of the Roman Church. Not by it's original advent. Jesus never said "build an empire".

Exactly this. It's literally impossible to find someone who is not mixed with other Europeans in Europe.
>Jesus never said "build an empire"
What an argument. And I say that as a non-Catholic. Jesus also never said "eat potatoes". So I guess I shouldn't

Christianity isn't about race, it's a way of life. Before Christianity white people were running around naked in the forest worshiping trees and murdering each other with stone weapons.

Not exactly. Paganism was rampant, sure, but our collective heritage goes back TO God, not satan

And you call that an argument? The core of the religion is Jesus. Either you're retarded, or you're just pretending to be. Come with a better argument.

I just copied your argument my big brain nibba.
And why is wanting to save everyone such a bad idea? Do you want people to suffer?

The end is pretty scary

You, nor Jesus, can reign in those who usurp the religion in the name of empire. That's the issue with the religion. It's weak and febrile.

It is bad enough that I struggle to reconcile my British and German heritage, a result of miscegenation which most wouldn't even consider miscegenation.
I cannot believe for a second knowing my personal experience in this regard, that the offspring of far more disparate racial couplings don't feel such conflict in their souls.

The nature of the Anglosphere has tended towards cosmopolitanism. I do not believe this is merely a matter of Jewish influence as it is for other peoples. The in-born character of the British race has been to give far less precedence to race, which is in itself paradoxical - a British disregard for race will by no means change the racial character of those non-British peoples that Britain absorbs - whether they be like me, with our Germanness by nature and nurture, or the Sikhs who although respectful to their host culture still maintain the culture borne out in their peoples, or Muslims who are altogether antagonistic and for whom any attempt to assimilate is completely futile.

No society, no culture, can bear out the pipedream of "multiculturalism". A culture can only be a culture sui generis. A "mixing" of cultures creates nothing but through the destruction of the cultures it attempts to mix.

>Ignorant heretic trying to make his present cause Scriptural because it’s not enough for him that it be unwise.

It’s not enough to say multiculturalism is bad, you have to say Babel is a statement for segregation.

It’s not enough to say the Jews are kikes (as they have always been) you invent Edomite or Khazar theories and try to bar them from prophecy.

It’s not enough to say race mixing leads to stupid children, you instead add to the command of God and say it is forbidden when even Moses took a Cushite for a wife. You people spring up like weeds in every era, trying to gain holy sanction for a purely social issue, like those women who before Prohibition taught that wine was forbidden because their husbands came home drunk. The absolute state of the church.

Not an argument.

Moses didnt take a negro for wife, lol.
Zipporah was the daughter of Jethro, who was the High Priest of Midian. Midian at the time was in geographical Cush. Miriam was overzealous and insulted Zipporah by calling her an Ethiopian. Being the daughter of Jethro, High Priest of YHWH, God, would not have been race mixed. She was adamic and therefore racially acceptable to marry.
>inb4 mental gymnastics
That's the story. You'd also have to call God a fool and hypocrite for being okay with Moses race mixing, and being thrilled when Phineas slew the race mixing Simeonites

>worshipping idols

Fuck off, this is a christian thread

>Believing in Preadamites

Absolute state.

It seems to me that you're twisting scripture to suit your needs, that in itself is a sin. You believe yourself to be righteous yet there is no one righteous not even one.

Not an argument
Adamites were created at the same time as negros and asiatics. There is no other way for races to work biblically.

Just because a small number Mongoloids got to America first that makes it their land?

They did not create any meaningful civilization in North America, and there are more of them today than when we first arrived on the continent.

Artificial intelligence will stop it for us, hopefully it will be smart enough to kill us all.

The Scripture says Adam was the first man and father of every tribe of men. Saying niggers aren’t human makes you a heretic, and proves my point about you people inventing a severe doctrine where a moderate one is presented.

Because whites face a demographic crisis and Jews hate whitey you try and bend the whole of Christianity to your political purpose, as though God’s chief concern was elevating white people. Just like those women who, in their foolishness, said God forbid wine because they had a drinking problem.

Every time there’s an epidemic zealots want to turn God’s reasonable law into a severe one.

You believe a semitic God is the true God of European people? Not even the semite Jews will accept niggers into their clan, but whites should? That is some cancerous shit you're peddling.

Blacks should remain a small minority in any white nation and vice-versa.

Racemixing is generally foolish but not divinely forbidden.

The idea that gods are national mascots instead of a real being is ridiculous. If there is one God then obviously He is not European in origin, rather Europe finds its origin in His creations. Pagans who don’t even think gods EXIST are just larping atheists and should be mocked.

>Oy vey! The Christians know we’re edomites, shut it down!

Attached: 5F11FC24-2C87-4E7F-A686-7298177BF9AD.jpg (983x504, 136K)

>Dozens of prophecies to restore Israel and its fortunes throughout Scripture
>You live in an era where Christianity is massively in decline, its morality near non-existent, and the map of the middle east more closely resembles that of the ancient near-east then its composition over the last few thousand years. A people claiming to be Hebrews and near-universally acknowledged as such have returned to the holy land, reformed the ancient language of the Hebrews, and are moving in increments to re-establish the Israelite nation as predicted by said prophecies.
>Clearly this is a gigantic coincidence and/or LARP and either God was just lying about that whole 'restoring the fortunes of Jesse' thing or intends to do so in the future with white people who are the REAL JEWS.
>I believe this because the Jews are assholes to me and my civilization is in decline.

Twisting the doctrines of an immortal God to make all world-history about the particular problems of a particular nation in one corner of the globe is stupid.

Attached: 1534283649719.jpg (564x616, 119K)

God, in all his wisdom, separated the humankind in nations and races. This separation means real cultural and biological diversity. It really makes the world better. No wrongdoing, no hate. Just a spiritual friendship and brotherhood among men for ever and ever.

You don't know the true nature of anything except how to destroy civilizations - the biggest larp in human history is thinking your BS is the correct view of the universe.

Anyway it is a pagan virtue that we should not follow any dogma, but always be open to what the nature of God may be.

Dogma is not the same thing as doctrine. God is not a feeling, or a national philosophy, or something to be experienced and tasted, nor is God some vague nebulous thing. Whatever God is, it is certain that it is a certain thing and by extension is not certain other things.

Either there is a God, or there is not.
Either God created the universe, or it did not.
Either there is one God, or there is many, or there is many in one, or one in many.
Either God is interested in the affairs of men, or is not interested.

To establish a doctrine on anything is to declare alternatives that contradict that doctrine false. It is one thing to say 'I do not know the answer' and remain open in that way, and quite another to think that refusing to hold any doctrine is somehow a step closer to the truth then making definitive statements which can be, at least in theory, right or wrong.

>The Scripture says Adam was the first man and father of every tribe of men.

I don't think it says that at all.

>a many in one god
It's so obvious that you're a fucking kike.
Ezekiel says Gog will take the physical landmass of Israel, which is those Turkish shits living there right now.

I agree with OP

It doesn't say that, actually.
Negroes are human as we understand human today, they're not Adamic(man) as the bible says.

Except your religion never changes even when certain things have been demonstrably proven to be false.

I do not believe science has every answer either as there are many forces we will probably never be able to detect or measure. However, I do believe science is a useful tool in getting to know the nature of God.

I also believe a people contain the innate spirit of their God and can communicate with that spirit in a way that is unique to that particular race.

Acts 17:26 And [He] hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation.

And before you try and argue 'blood' doesn't mean 'man', that word isn't even present in the original greek. It just says 'And hath made of the one all nations of men'.

>conservatives: HAHA STUPID NIGGERS AND LIBERALS AND JEWS!
>actual liberals: okay but do you have an actual argument or just buzzwords and memes?
Yeah it's like 2 different languages. Liberals ironically dont speak NPC these days

Has anyone told the OP that miscegenation is strictly forbidden by the bible?

Ezekiel ch. 35 and 36:5
Gog probably isnt just Turkey, Gog is probably the King of the North as said in Daniel, and Magog is probably northern confederations of the antichrist, and the image if the beast who will likely be Gold. Gog means, "precious golden object"

Ok since you’re gonna play the Christian here, explain how this is the teaching of Christ.

>I do not believe science has every answer either as there are many forces we will probably never be able to detect or measure. However, I do believe science is a useful tool in getting to know the nature of God.

Why would you believe something so self evidently stupid? Science being the study of the natural world cannot even approach God.

It says that Gog will invade and be defeated. Other collaborating verses that speak of 'the Day of YHWH' as in Zechariah say the fate of the Jews is to suffer a slaughter of 2/3rds their number, whereupon they repent and acknowledge 'He whom they have pierced'.

Call it boomer zionism or whatever else you like, that is what the text says.
Wrong.
That last doctrine is questionable. IF you're just saying there is many gods, that is something that could be argued. If you're saying there is one God who 'expresses himself' in different ways to different peoples, you're speaking nonsense. For any given question one could ask about God, He could not possess contradictory attributes. He could not be at once existent and non-existent, or so forth.

Who does the bible clarify as men?
Shall I show you the verses that talk about the seed of man being strewn with the seed of beast? Or the verse about beasts repenting of their sins?

Attached: foto-del-ac3b1o-e1410538028828.jpg (600x404, 53K)

Gog doesnt get defeated until later. This is AFTER the prince of the covenant is killed and the daily sacrifice is stopped,as it says in daniel
>wrong
Not an argument

at least we weren't the ones who blew our brains out in a bunker while German women were being raped in the streets

How is that stupid? Certainly there is something that can be revealed about the nature of God by studying his creation.

It would be a waste of time. Negros can think and speak. They are men. The facts of the matter are

1) The Scriptures say God made all men from Adam.

2) The Scriptures do not mention any men proceeding Adam, rather they call him the first.

3) The Scriptures do not mention the nonhumanity of negroes.

4) Negros were accepted into the early church, and the doctrine of their inhumanity and other preadamic doctrines have no precedent until relatively modern times.

Which is why I say as I said, that this doctrine isn't something established because its true, but rather because it would be convenient for the white men living in one corner of the globe in one brief epoch of history. I don't mean to say that the cause of lessening race-mixing, upholding nationalism, and keeping the black population from exploding isn't just, however I am saying that these doctrines [Preadamic, Babel means no racemixing, serpent-seed, Khazard theory, etc] are made up because they are convenient, not because they are true or have any kind of precedent.

Scientific discovery can be incorporated into theology, but it in and of itself is not capable of approaching God, only theology is.

No your are the ones who do nothing as your people and nations are degenerated and destroyed.

Every single people has fought for their survival and they did not win every war. But to give in without a fight is certainly the greatest sin against our Creator.

So why did God put me together with this Asian woman?

Attached: 1514515811713.jpg (452x597, 41K)

When Gog is defeated is irrelevant, the Scriptures elaborate in Joel 2 and Zechariah 12/13 [among other places] and make it clear the fate of the Jews. They will be invaded, the city taken, two thirds of the people slaughtered, and then they will repent and defeat all their enemies. Christ upon His return shall reign in Jerusalem, and the Jews really will get their Greater Israel and the blessing of divine providence. They WILL be punished for their promotion of abominations, and their usury, and their idols, but in the end they win. The Scriptures do not end with 'And then God destroyed the Jews and made Europe His chosen people, the end"

If Jow Forums cannot accept this, they should find a different religion.

>If you're saying there is one God who 'expresses himself' in different ways to different peoples,
No I did not say that. I do believe that each race has a separate beginning and a separate destiny. The only thing that is congruent with that would be the existence of separate deities.