Zoomer here

Zoomer here.
I want to buy "my own place". I am not looking in to renting because it feels like a giant waste of money.
I have two options:
1. Buying a cheap flat in old brick house in the ghetto tier district area Will cost me roughly 50 000$
2. Building pic related. Will cost me roughly 20 000$

What should I do?

Attached: TinyHouse_60.0.jpg (1000x647, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ss.com/lv/real-estate/flats/riga/centre/
youtube.com/watch?v=cIVE_nCUZRU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Buying a cheap flat in old brick house in the ghetto tier district area Will cost me roughly 50 000$

Is this for the whole house?

>live in a commie block or live in a duck shed
Sad life

>What should I do?
Rent a place with some friends and save your money.

>crackhouse or cuck shed

Save your money until you can buy a respectable house

No, one room flat, roughly 100sqft

Build it
>live in the ghetto
You do not want to live in the ghetto. Read that twice. You do not want to live in the ghetto.
It’s not worth the cost savings at all.

You won't have a billing address

so no internet
no car registered
no flushable sewage

people don't last in tiny houses unless it in their parents back garden

>PO box
>cellular is faster than DSL these days
>sewage tank
Are garage loicenses really a thing?

Live tiny, invest in crypto, /makeit/

Never understood why a tiny house or container house instead of just getting a used rv trailer or double wide

>You won't have a billing address
Don't need it. I order stuff from ebay/amazon twice per year and I can get it to my parent's house.
>so no internet
Phone data is plenty for and I am paying for it anyway
>no car registered
Have no idea what are you talking about
>no flushable sewage
septik/composting toilet

Are you Estonian? Can I show up as an investor with 200k and buy a farm out there. Will defend against Ivan with my Texan grit, provided you give estiii girlfriend.

Can't live in RV then it is -22

20k to build it
land?
solar and batterys ain't cheap

it's going to cost more than 20k

Are there water and utilities and shit of that nature? You have to consider these things because while you'll have a lot of liberty with a millennial/zoomer cuckshed, you'll have to own or potentially rent space, access to water, see to any electricity you'll need, etc.

$20,000 to build this shit I will just say learn and build it yourself labourers are generally spoiled and if their white would want 10 hour breaks and $50/h wages

Attached: 1526675631419.png (460x205, 130K)

Answer him, I'm curious about the same dynamic.
Tennesseean here. We saved Texans asses once and never let them forget it so there's that

You should build a house made out of good materias,not wood,think about the maintenance you will have to do on a wood house and also on your children inheritance.

>land?
Can buy a piece of land for less than 5k. Or put it parent's backyard.
>solar and batterys ain't cheap
Whole setup will cost me less than 2k and have it already added to that 20k
>it's going to cost more than 20k
More than 20k less than 30k. Fine with me.

OP's ID is literally "GOYY"

>50k for a 100sqft apartment in Estonia

what? I paid like 470k for a nice 1000sqft corner unit with a great view in Canada, how the fuck is Estonia more expensive

do you even get your own bathroom and kitchen with 100sqft?

>living in a hipster trailer park
you're better off offing yourself or getting a respectable apartment with a few roomies or a girl if you're lucky
best is to join the army and sleep in the barracks

To be honest if I was living by myself and had the money I'd go with a tiny home and call it a life. I already barely operate outside of my bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom. Same with my boyfriend too be honest but the only reason a tiny home wouldn't work for us is he's 6ft 3, 280 lbs, and likes to have friends over.

>Can I show up as an investor with 200k and buy a farm out there.
Is that a question? You can buy a farm for 100k.
>Will defend against Ivan with my Texan grit
All Ivans live in Tallinn. No need for "Texan grit"

I thought the vatniks lived in the East

>considering moving into a cuckshed or crack closet
>ID: GOYY

Attached: EEABEDDD-8C1A-4E8D-B2C1-4A7CBAD747BD.png (640x480, 130K)

my house was listed for 500,000$ in the
paper, i turned the paper upside down
to match the house and bought it for 5$
what a steal.

Attached: download.jpg (259x195, 9K)

Ya eat meat anytime this week, buddy?

Estii friend, I want your citizenship too. I will breed a brood of hard hitting Texan children out east, Ivan will think twice before crossing the border I’ll tell you what.

daily

Chinese cock doesn’t count.

You have to check the flag user. I am not sure they have niggers in Estonia, so the ghetto probably isn't nearly as bad as it is here.

>Or put it parent's backyard.
This will make you miserable
>Whole setup will cost me less than 2k and have it already added to that 20k
You're going to be minimalist as fuck user. Basically hunter-gatherer minimal.

> 470k for a nice 1000sqft corner unit
I paid 120k for a 5 bedroom house with 15 acres of land

It is not bad in terms of crime rates. I simply can't wrap my head around the fact, that 2 rooms in a 50 yo brick house will cost 50k, more like 60k if I want it in a somewhat decent condition.

Yeah I live in an mass immigrantion economy where housing prices have spun out of control more than education has

But your house doesn’t come with constant heroin junkies embellishing the driveway, street front with chic car break ins and used up AIDS needles.

anything "mobile" will depreciate drastically in a couple of years

brick doesn't depreciate if the area is gentrifying

If you want to own a home, you've gotta start somewhere. I wouldn't mind a tiny home while I'm still in my 20's or even early 30's as long as I'm not married. Saving up for a few years, making investments, it ain't ideal but it's honest. OP is based for trying.

You live in a British Empire Port with a cosmopolitan motley set of her majesty’s loyal servants!

Where can I find these Estonian homes to buy?

For your information, you can get Latvian homes here:
ss.com/lv/real-estate/flats/riga/centre/

Your country is getting over run with Asians

>50 000$

In estonia? user are you kidding?
Where do you live?

Yep, luckily someone in my building already sold their condo for a handy profit of around 80k (and capital gains on real estate are not taxable in Canada if it’s your primary home), hoping my unit gets a nice boost with our retarded immigration rates and I can pocket some money and sail off

As soon as Trump gets BTFO the same insanity will finish taking root here. Ride the Kali Yuga bro.

i paid 11k for a 47 m2 apartment. What the fuck are you doing?

Which city?

i would get a large SUV, like a used ford expedition or Chevy Surburban and live out of it...you'll save so much from not having ot pay rent, then you can purchase a house after a few years.

i think i'm going to get a static caravan like this for 8k, get some land and go from there
the pikeys are on to something

Attached: caravan.jpg (960x540, 69K)

;^ )

1h kaugusel tallinnast.

Whatever you do, stay in Estonia. It's better to live with Russians than with Muhammad and niggers. t. moved here for the money

fuck off youre a spoiled american cunt.
>hurrdurr i am a rural retard i am hard
nope, into the oven you go loser

His ID is t.fortyIQgoy
Kek

Attached: DF38C0BC-0037-45B3-8380-686F89D3A430.gif (200x118, 749K)

Yeah, and freeze to death.

I paid 140k for my 1 bed 1 bath condo. But I'm also in the city.

>t. 40 IQ goy

Solar tech gets more and more affordable as time goes by. Though this kind of setup isn't doable if you want to have family, perfect for a mgtow though.

Fuck you Muhammad.

Get a van. Don't buy a cuckshed you can't move yourself.

Attached: 83d19edca7b0610ba7bd2deacd0589d2.jpg (1080x1080, 158K)

You have 3 options,
Live in a nice house with a lot of debt and stress.
Live in an apartment without a lot of money.
Live in a van with no children or wife because no one likes a guy that lives in a van.

Maybe not you, but UK lads:

Rent an allotment, were talking twenty quid a year.
Grow some food. Buy a decent shed. Do it properly.
Use scrap wood and foraged materials, Nick off building sites etc. And begin work on your house.
Get the basic living quarters down first, then expand. The more you invest in a decent shed the less painful this is.
Live in the shed for five years, or at least spend as much time as possible there and stay the night regularly. Get the address of your allotment and make up a number for your lot. Sign up for some shite at that address and get mail down there, Royal Mail WILL find you. If not, speak to the postman and you're sorted.
If you can prove you've lived there for five years, there's fuck all they can do. Proof is mail to that address, the general living conditions (hit food prep, water, bed etc. The more of a "home" you have the better) any references you can provide that can confirm your presence; befriend your fellow allotment dwellers, barter shit, grow what others don't and offer to help out as you're not gonna be busy all day just tending your own stuff. You're there at night and you hear a break in? Sort it out. Folks will be grateful that you stopped the gyppos nicking their wheelbarrow again.

End result you get a home for twenty quid a year rent + fuel and water. There's gonna be attempts to deal with you, but as long as you're not a nuisance or building too high they can't do jack shit.
If you can find a small corner of the UK that is truly abandoned and do the same thing, you don't even need to pay the twenty quid, but that's gonna be very hard.

Buy the flat in the g hetto. At worst refugees come and u rent it out and use the equity to get something nicer. At best the area "gentrifies" and u make a considerable profit. U will regret the cuckshed idea when u realize it will only deteriorate in value. Now if u are smart u will build said cuckshed and resell brand new at a profit to buy a nicer flat.

Living in your car is even MORE pathetic than a cuck shed.

Attached: shopping.jpg (590x332, 52K)

Why the fuck can a bear eat, shit, and sleep in the woods for free with absolute freedom (barring human development), but you can't do the same without someone arresting you? What's wrong with capitalism?

It literally isn't though, because the cuck shed costs $30,000 and the van costs $1600, yet they amount to basically the same thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=cIVE_nCUZRU

This, only if u work short term contract jobs or live somewhere where its consistently nice weather its a waste of money that gets super depressing really quick.

I have spent the last 6 years of my life intensely studying minimalist living and early retirement, and I can confidently say tiny home are a meme. They require utilities hookups just like RVs and manufactured homes do, which means you're going to be stuck in a trailer park.

Basically, what you want to do is save up enough cash to buy a small lot of land. Then, shop the market as often as possible until you find a lot that either has utilities run, or is adjacent to a lot with utilities run. Running utilities from adjacent lots is going to cost about $8k.

Then, buy a used manufactured home. You can easily get a decent one for $10k to $12k cash. It'll be another $3k to $5k to move it to your lot. Put it on cinder blocks at first, as a foundation costs way more than you would think.

At that point, you're living rent free. Save up to pour a foundation and either move your home to it, build a house yourself, or save up for a nicer manufactured home.

The whole thing will be $40k to $80k depending on where you're at, the size of lot you'll want, etc. There's realistically not a cheaper way to do it.

Your boyfriend is an obese motherfucker.

Its the ultimate sign of a total fucking loser and/or creep extraordinaire.

Yes but most of the people i know who tiny house it or RV it become high functioning alchies or theyre pot heads.

Always better to buy something that u can rent out and own.

>inb4 muh property taxes.

Just buy an rv dude

just rent or you want to settle down already?

>has cash right now to buy an apartment outright with no interest
>blow it on a rv in a baltic state (think winter) that will need constant repairs and have 0 privacy and will only lower in value

Attached: 1537909728328.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

If OP has the opportunity to buy something interest free cash in hand buy the flat.

You can get away with living in a van if you’re a great athlete — skier, climber, mountain biker or something. Then it’s cool.

Obviously you tell roasties that you live in a real house

Just get a camera and get girls to “model” for you.

No its still stupid and no one will want to be his friend because op will be at his friends house constantly cuz in his van in late january he will be considering sudoku

Real estate should be an appreciating asset. Who the fuck knows if that tiny home on wheels has a market of buyers that supports its cost. The home you buy in poor condition however is a totally different story and probably a wise investment. The market overreacts to a home's condition, so buying and fixing up homes that are in need of cosmetic repairs (ie a lot of foreclosures, estate sales, short sales) is the way to go.
t. Real Estate Appraiser

This van chad knows what's up

Attached: 1539315869981.jpg (800x800, 86K)

100 sqft or 100 sqm? Big difference.

He’s gonna spend his winter snorkeling in Naples or Cadiz if he’s in a van.

This, also i really doubt this flat is 100sq ft. When i lived in an Rv with the slide outs i had 480 square feet.

Did you only calculate the materials of the building into the cost? Did you factor in buying the plot of land, having a company put up polls to get hydro there, sewage etc? I briefly thought about it myself and figured those few things would cost the same amount as the building materials or more. Certain things you need a permit for if I'm correct. Like you can't just be some random handy man and connect your house to the grid yourself.

No hes not, hes gonna be sitting in a van in estonia in the winter with a bottle of liquor under his pillow and wondering why he ever thought it was a good idea.

This, also in europe codes are more stupid and the fact that he has the resources to buy an apartment outright no interest in a safe european country.

In short Op is getting memed and he needs to just buy the flat and save to buy another one. Rinse and repeat and in 15 years he will be a slumlord.

The whole point of living in a van is the mobility. He can be surfing in western France through Basque Country and Asturias for the winter— not too cold, really good waves, lots of good and cheap food. Or fuck it, he can spend the entire winter in Greece like a boss, enjoying off season prices. Vans are sucky if you stay put they’re godly if you move with the seasons. Unless you ski bum, in which you need to prepare for it but it’s still doable. Plus an Estonian girl from his village would
Love to jump aboard to go to Greece for three months. If she’s hot enough you could even make a little side coin from insta.

> 4 years at MIT

Theres this thing called "work" people do. If he is smart, considering OP's age and how long it took him to save he can buy the apartment out right, save up for the van and then rent out the flat and go be a van gypsy with passive income, or buy another flat.

Dude he can work remotely or do a job that doesn’t require being a wage cuck at an office all day. I worked as a software engineer remotely for a FANG firm just living in a van parked in Baja surfing all day, coding at night.

Flew out once a month for all hands meetings and shit was cash.

Last reason why your idea doesnt work is that in euro countries he gets paid vacation yearly to go do these things. So for said estonian village girl why would she get in a van with op when she can take a paid vacation with her roastie friends and go there?

If you can afford it, which sometimes it’s not much more expensive, try and buy a duplex triplex or quadplex because you can typically still get traditional financing on units like that. Then your rentals cover part or all of your mortgage. Ideally you’d be cash flow positive

>Save your money by paying rent

idiot

Only if you have a real job. Plenty of these girls don’t. They’re just bartenders or waitresses or something. Plus a legit authentic travel experience is better than getting shitfaced 24/7 at a designated Estonian beach in Kos (next to Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian beaches).

You can if you winterize it.

Your arguement is on the level of people who tell everyone else to become day traders or "entrepreneurs" not everyone can become a code writer (which i think this story is either a. A lie or b. You were working a song compared to people who really write serious code.).

Just join a certain purple colored gym, use their facilities for taking showers and dumps, eat the free pizza on mondays, fuck idiot college girls in your van all the time because women are fucking stupid and will think it's cool, save up almost all of the money you make and get a real house after a couple of years.