Masha'Allah, why so many girl posting thong in twitter?

Attached: 1542434039998.jpg (1440x1168, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-F6_LpXTxA8
youtu.be/dKkryfdtMNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>so many girl
>girl
Thots

Come to think about it, the west isn't dying for no reason. It truly deserves what is to come.

Because they're thots that need a good rape.

still not asking for it

Attached: s-l300.jpg (181x300, 10K)

Attached: 2018_11_18_21.07.15_1.jpg (1440x991, 182K)

omen are so bad at protests holy shit. They always come up with the dumbest ideas and they never actually accomplish anything.

I fully agree that the trail was complete bullshit. Using a thong as a reason why rape wasn't rape is so absurd I'm surprised it wasn't part of a court scene from It's Always Sunny. But this isn't going to change anything.

Post your underwear Jow Forums

Attached: nnk3na.jpg (988x738, 57K)

I have that exact pair of boxers on the right

> these are the sexy see-through panties I was wearing when we made out and I WASN'T asking for it

>See pic
>Checks flag
wut?

Attached: 1528191333584.png (439x461, 13K)

shut the fuck up pedo worshiper.Allah is a cocksucker.

>wearing sexy clothing means you're DTF everyone

Exchange student from Texas.

>A New Challenger Approaches!

Attached: image46.jpg (1600x1200, 562K)

Nice!

youtube.com/watch?v=-F6_LpXTxA8

How do girls keep their thongs from getting shit on them? Do they have cleaner asses than men?

>SHART
>IN
>MART

It's digital consent
We all know what it means when a girl takes her panties off to show you

Attached: 1542512965050.jpg (720x478, 39K)

I mean if I were as loose as you are I also wouldn't be able to hold it in. No shame, my dude.

>women
lol

Attached: 1413945359033.gif (263x228, 1005K)

user that is dried blood
the thin part goes at the front

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

the one on the left is pretty I'd wear stuff like that if I was a girl or gay

Attached: wear-44.jpg (528x960, 43K)

Attached: dirty-underwear.jpg (448x336, 36K)

Attached: 20170629_101239-696x481.png (696x481, 417K)

they are npcs and follow anything without question.

Attached: 2018_11_19_01.49.50_edit.jpg (1440x989, 182K)

Attached: 2018_11_19_01.51.48_edit.jpg (1440x1279, 227K)

what Irish rape trial?

Attached: DsTevv3WoAEdn_h.jpg (1080x624, 98K)

Attached: DsTeTZbWwAAmjuy.jpg (744x752, 32K)

Women are so fucking retarded sometimes. Actually, they just relished the excuse to post their underwear like sluts.

Attached: 1503968458776.gif (208x200, 3.24M)

Based and shartpilled

you are clearly asking for it!

It was one snippet of the defence evidence. They were trying to point out why a 17 year old girl was going to meet a man she didn't know in a hotel somewhere.

Thank you fren

Attached: 100_0406.jpg (1024x768, 83K)

Attached: 748586665_99f80cf3ea_z.jpg (500x333, 83K)

S H O W E R
W H E N
Y O U
P
O
O
P

Did a rapefugee do it?

are there womans posting underwear who
AREN'T hideous

It's clearly from menstrual blood you virgs

Dumb cunt is pointing the finger the wrong way. Who the hell is she trying to flip off? The bed sheets?

Thank God! I was starting to worry

When we get a case where they claim shaved vaginas cannot be rape. Then these whores can all post pics of their vaginas.

Try India way, India is very hygenic, ok.

youtu.be/dKkryfdtMNQ

As you can see in the video, in India the left hand is used to wipe your bottom.

Washing with water cleans much better than toilet paper, it's more hygienic, and cools the lower chakras at the same time. In any case you probably (hopefully!) clean those areas when taking shower without even thinking about it.

After passing stool, while pouring water from behind with the right hand, you clean the area with the middle finger of the left hand. Just keep pouring water and using your fingers till it's clean. For most people from the west this is really difficult to do, but the sooner you get used to it the better. Beside toilet paper is often not available, even if you can get it, toilet paper tends to clog the drain quite easily.

Some people still like to use paper to dry themself. Of course afterwards you should, as with paper, wash your hands with soap. Rub the soap in the right hand (your clean hand remember :-) ), put back the soap, and clean the left hand with the right. And do you know how much forest is cut, just for toilet paper? My experience was, that after getting over my initial aversion, I feel better using water, and actually feel kind of dirty if, for any reason I can't use water to clean afterwards.

Attached: image_search_1542568467019.jpg (480x360, 12K)

remember2

Attached: images (18).jpg (554x554, 25K)

all of these brainwashed women are just being fucked with at this point.

not really. The argument being that a thong is a garment most people think is sending a certain message if you wear it. This is hard to argue in a court room where everybody is wearing their formal clothing to appear like the best versions of themselves and judges are wearing clothes to appear intimidating. Thongs don't mean what they used to, but only people under 35 know that. The defence lawyer will do everything they can to muddy the water if they are good, and that includes invoking predetermined notions in the on average, older than 50 judges.

It's a shitty move to play, but the sad truth is that it's a lose lose to the prosecution. You can make an argument that thongs are only worn to entice a lover. So wearing one speaks to intent to sex, or that if wearing a thong is normal to this girl it speaks to character which will make her looser morally in the eyes of the judge/jury. Courtrooms aren't places to find the truth.

whores everywhere

it's the whoremones that they put in the tap water.

Women always make their protests about getting naked, period blood, tampons, their pussies, etc. Now their underwear. It's just pathetic, they have no idea how counterproductive it is.

you know what bugs me about "clothing is not consent?" nonsense. I mean it always bugged me, but I wasn't quite able to put my finger on it until I thought of it from another angle.

-first of all lets toss aside concepts such as legal consent for a moment-

If I walk into a "bad" neighborhood with a wallet full of cash busting out of it, in my hand open for the world to see, I might not be giving consent for someone to rob me. But I'll certainly be encouraging a criminal to do it and guilty of poor fucking decision making, and partly responsible for getting a gun shoved in my face while I'm liberated of that wallet.

It's the same thing for women wearing sexy/relieving clothing and shoving their exposed skin in the face of men in a decision inhibited situation (such as at a bar where mind altering liquors are being drunk). Sure, she's not consenting to being raped, but she's certainly guilty of bad choices leading up to being raped, and in fact partially responsible for the result.

The "clothing is not consent" argument always seems to devolve into a "never blame women for their bad horrible decision making and choices which lead them into a horrible and likely to be raped situation" argument. It's dishonest and frankly probably dangerous to women as a whole. Just as I would be a dumbass for wandering around a bad section of town with bills spilling out of my wallet, a woman should be called out for being a dumbass for walking around a nightclub with her tits and ass spilling out of her dress.

Attached: 1500530470312.jpg (800x800, 103K)

Did anyone say her underwear counted as consent in the trial?

Small underwear are uncomfortable.

Why have I yet to see the race of the accused?

My Mother things exactly like you about this, when she heard about this Feminist bullshit she said its their own fault for dressing like sluts and going into bad places

because its a nig nog if coulters law in still a thing

Can we get a meme of superheroes in their underoos talking about consent

Attached: IMG_3121.jpg (380x470, 58K)

Kek

I thought most women wore thongs to avoid panty lines?

Women honestly believe that wearing revealing and attention-grabbing clothes doesn't have any effect on men they aren't attracted to.

So l am guessing this was some Irish slag walking, or passing out drunk in front of tolerant Muslims, and got raped. She is lucky she is not in a Muslim country she would have been executed after the rape for tempting them into doing it.

Attached: IMG_3123.jpg (1200x630, 92K)

No, it's worse than them being retarded, they know the truth and are lying to your face.

Because sexuality is the biggest power women hold over men, and they want the right to abuse that power.

#ThisIsNotConsent

Attached: 1532845038068.png (630x473, 467K)

Attached: 537887686768.jpg (600x800, 222K)