Muslim attacks german islam critic in Stuttgart - police was fast

dont like what i have to say?
no arguments?
be a muslim and attack the infidel and his words physical.

youtu.be/QPhO_nrT8vU?t=201

Attached: 1476432667150.jpg (373x527, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends_of_Syria_Group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beirut_Pride
skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

attack happens at 3:21

Attached: Definition-of-stupidity.jpg (460x429, 35K)

Islam is winning. Just give it up you Kuffars.

Attached: 1496875714826.png (1238x1056, 549K)

Ur funny.

We killed 270 million just for the lulz. You think are the the barbaric one?

>Ignoring the fact that Muslims coexist peacefully with Christians in Albania, Cameroon, Lebanon, Tanzania, etc.

Jow Forums is telling the same lies again.

Attached: 1447497168406.jpg (720x553, 123K)

Attached: 1476459287207.jpg (720x683, 56K)

You reap what you sow bud.

You can play the victim all you want, but it is still a fact that the US and company has killed 100x as many Muslims as Muslims have killed whities in the last 50 years.

What is worse, a starving refugee at your border, or millions of bombs dropped over your country? If only we could switch places so that you could understand...

Attached: 1475696938229.jpg (599x446, 60K)

Uh, Germany is part of the Friends of Syria Group, a group that has promised to help Syrians in need. Stay true to your word and help the refugees just like you promised bud.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friends_of_Syria_Group

>They aren't happy in Lebanon.

… because ISIS lives nearby.

>They're happy in every country that is not Muslim.

… except when they are being gunned down by crusader larpers.

>and unhappy in every country that is.

What about Albania?

>And who do they blame? Not Islam.

Liberal Muslims criticize Islamic extremism all the time.

>And then, they want to change those countries to be like .... the country they came from where they were unhappy!

Really? ALL Western Muslims are like this? You're a fucking basement dweller if you believe that shit.

Attached: 1449174249289.png (1000x2000, 725K)

Attached: argrL4p_700b.jpg (700x723, 121K)

Muslims are the only ones who dare silence their critics. I love it. Keep criticising us and you'll keep falling to the blade.

Arguments are for weaklings. You can sit your entire life studying language but in the end it means nothing since all that it costs to silence you is a piece of metal between your ribs or between your eyes.

I goddamn hate these fucking faux-intellectuals who are beating the same dead horse over and over again, think they are impervious and scream agony when they get what's coming.

If christcucks had half the balls they're supposed to have, churches wouldn't be so full of stinking fucking elderly.

>Posting an image with no context proves my point!

When and where was that photo taken? Who are the people in the photo?

Can you prove that not a single Muslim objected to the events in the photo?

What you are posting isn't an argument.

Attached: 1494184381530.jpg (1280x6318, 976K)

Stürzi: Best Mossad Psyop in Germany right now.

Gaza is under attack by western backed powers.
Egypt is a military junta, they removed the muslim brotherhood and it's still shit.
Libya has been destroyed after a US drone blew up Ghadaffi's convoy.
Morocco is relatively safe still and the people are disgruntled but fed and dry.
The people escaping Iran blame it but thus far the country isn't in turmoil despite many attempts at thwarting it's existence by westerners.
Iraq has been destabilised by the Gulf Wars and western backed insurgencies.
Yemen is being invaded by Saudia Arabia, a western backed power who are receiving a massive defence package from the US.
Afghanistan is roamed by insurgencies previously backed by western powers and had to endure Soviet invasion and currently American occupation.
Pakistan is repressive but then again it is less than a century old, it is doing fine in context.
Syria has been attacked from all sides by wahabbi backed insurgencies and western backed rebels, Bejing and Moscow are working on it's recovery.
Lebanon's last conflict was the 2006 invasion I believe, since then it's pretty much as secular as Middle Eastern muslim countries get. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beirut_Pride

This infographic is fucking flawed.
It also assumes we are automatically happy that we're in the west when many of us actually condemn it's actions and feel discriminated against. Bread and circuses aren't enough to keep us quiet when you're bombing our families in our motherland.

Stasi-Maasi will cuck for moslem dick and will silence this man to "defend" freedom of speech.

Fuck off kike

Attached: 1488720863621.png (700x1200, 454K)

>meme flag
What's up, Abdul

>a fucking cartoonist believes to understand economics
the money that migrants get from gibs goes back into small businesses
migrants also take up lower-wage jobs
if you're worried about their genes polluting yours you should reconsider your stance on abortion and contraceptives and how your supposedly great race mingles with this inferior race as equals at times...?
you wouldn't fuck a dog, why fuck a syrian? unless they are of equal genetic quality

no, no, it has to be tha j00z again or something

Attached: On islam 1.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Attached: On Islam 2.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

Attached: 1473445058418.jpg (1266x916, 405K)

Kill yourself (((christcuck))). Islam is the true and final redpill

then they can fuck off back to Albania, Cameroon, Lebanon, Tanzania, etc

they certainly don't coexist peacefully here

Attached: 1447457252817.jpg (436x311, 14K)

>small muslim guy
>20 cops

Lol. The kraut is pathetic and weak.

lol what a retarded pic

Can't you just show their place? . put him in jail for physical attack . send all his family back to fuckistan . wait for next attack

I dunno man, having some white chicks abort their kids (amidst huuuuuge waves of coloured women but let's forget about that since it doesn't fit the narrative) sounds better than another world war seeing how the last one cost 60 million lives, partitioned germany further and allowed for leftist dogma to take root

how about you stop formulating your FUCKING arguments according to self-fullfilling prophecies, strawmen and cartoons

NOTE: with the following chart you should take in mind that blacks don't comprise 28% of the population but are a far smaller demographic

Attached: abortion-by-ethnicity.jpg (600x396, 36K)

I love how ZERO (0) of these islamophobes in this thread have responded to ANY of my arguments for eight minutes already
Only respond to insults, because they're low IQ dogs

Post text you retard. These infographics make it hard for me to respond because I can't just highlight the text. Now I have to type it all up by hand. Thanks for nothing.

>Those Quran Verses

*ahem*

skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/long.html

>Terrorism is a problem with Islam not just extremism.

You are, once again, ignoring all the countries in which Christians and Muslims peacefully coexist.

Also, this site is full of Christian extremists who glorify violence. Are you willing to criticize them?

For example, this site is full of people who insist that the Native American Genocides were justified. The Australian Aboriginal Genocide is also defended on this site. This site is full of people who openly respect Hitler.

... and you are telling me that Islam is worse than all of that? Fuck off.

>Not racist.

I agree. You've underestimated me.

>Islam is an ideology.

It is a religion.

>Religions and ideologies should never be immune to criticism.

I agree. You've underestimated me again.

>Fight barbarism.

I'm not sure if you realize how stupid you sound.

The word "barbarian" was invented by the Greeks and was used to describe anyone non-Greek.

Throughout most of history, various empires have used the word "barbarism" to describe anything foreign. Your use of the word "barbarism" just lends weight to the idea that you are motivated by xenophobia.

>Fight Islam.

How? With more violence?

Most of the "militant atheists" who disagree with Christianity don't use physical violence or advocate the use of physical violence.

Attached: 1466624549694.jpg (627x420, 78K)

>that pic
No, the definition of insane stupidity is refusing to acknowledge the fact that it's the people that make the country, so wherever third world subhumans live that is where third world shitholes are.

In other words the definition of insane stupidity is refusing to be racist.

Attached: 360 no scope.gif (243x310, 1.94M)

I'm pretty sure that big businesses make tons of money off that immigration.

Who cares what happens in that mudslime shithole?

Attached: 1449004573730.png (727x669, 87K)

This reasoning is so fucking flawed.
It's as if to say Stoicism is bad because Marcus Aurelius went on campaigns and some bad shit happened.

You can't blame a philosophy/religion for the actions of it's followers, only the religion itself.

Fucktard.

>Muslims are the only ones who dare silence their critics.

HAHAHA OH WOW.

Pretty much every Christian website will censor you if you disagree with them. Also, Russian Christians have been silencing criticism lately.

YOU CAN'T CRITIZE ISLAM IF YOU AREN'T ISLAMIC!

Attached: 1532926266510.jpg (730x1095, 153K)

Were economic factors taken into account?

Russians have balls, alright.
Western atheists can only mumble on their blogs afraid of what the zealous man can and will do.
They're like a bunch of afraid boys and women during a siege in their court room.
Shaking, knowing that there's hell behind that door. Steel blades and stone hearts, no mercy for all who dare insult them.

As should be.

>Implying that DAESH represents all of Islam.

LOL No.

Attached: 1525857191368.png (906x536, 119K)

how should that matter?
if you are legal in this country you have the same money as every german with no job. Sometimes more.

NOT ALL MUSLIMS!

Attached: 1532147976355.jpg (730x1095, 176K)

Attached: 1452350215918.jpg (1536x1564, 928K)

you are a nigger with no control
muhammed was a pedophile and the straight path is taking a curve right into san francisco
Islamists are a bunch of aggressive fags who can't act like civilized human beings

not all muslims

Attached: 1517822799633.jpg (816x979, 252K)

Yeah. Let's ignore all the torture carried out by Western governments.

Also, clitorectomy is an African tribal thing. It's not Islamic in origin, even if some African Muslims have incorporated the practice into their brand of Islam.

Attached: 1420649369624.jpg (720x600, 92K)

Based Islam, I hope we will have a big mosque opened were I live already, since I am tired of going to this small office.

Literally all countries that have been in bloody religious civil war within the last 25 years.
If they're your success stories, then howaboutno

You
Deserve
Them

Attached: 1498186451029.jpg (600x594, 80K)

>Russians have balls, alright.

Now you are implying that oppression is masculine.

>Western atheists can only mumble on their blogs afraid of what the zealous man can and will do.

Are you advocating jihad? This sounds like Jihad apologetics.

not true! they were married happily in the bible they also talk about men marrying little girls as well. bible also says rape is okay as long as you take the women as your wife!

Attached: 1515226573872.jpg (730x1095, 146K)

LOL

A+++++++

You act like a nigger and Islam is a retarded christian heresy. Your prophet is a joke.

Attached: 1422991104292.jpg (1420x854, 270K)

oh no! a muslim attacked someone for what he believe in but all the christians dont do anything against the fag parades or protesting womens march they just stand there and watch. PRAISE ALLAH

>Islamists are a bunch of aggressive fags who can't act like civilized human beings

This site tries to justify genocide every fucking day.

Attached: 1498181209148.jpg (960x552, 79K)

Attached: 1538383949735.gif (480x270, 1.32M)

Im guessing you're new here so why don't you read about the Kalegi plan?It kinda is them

>Literally all countries that have been in bloody religious civil war within the last 25 years.

You're a moron.

The Albanian Civil War wasn't about religion. It was sparked by a Ponzi scheme.

The Lebanese Civil War was Israel's fault.

Cameroon and Tanzania have never had a civil war.

a hoot woman with a rocket body. atta ma boy.

Attached: literally_i_cant.jpg (890x594, 70K)

Attached: 1447952544774.jpg (627x663, 58K)

>Ignoring the fact that the only mono-ethnic country in the entire world is North Korea.

KEK

Even Saudi Arabia has minorities. They get immigrants from India, the Philippines and Somalia all the time.

>Muh Cultural Marxism

You have never read anything by Marx. I can tell.

Peek a boo

Attached: 20181118_113126.jpg (2220x1080, 732K)

Attached: a1K6BPP_700b.jpg (700x894, 105K)

Most modern forms of Christianity would be considered heretical in the Middle Ages.

This guy has MOSSAD written all over his face

Attached: anMmLZL_700b.jpg (960x573, 209K)

>economic factors

Attached: germancrime.jpg (800x2225, 424K)

Attached: aN1bXzA_700b.jpg (700x394, 73K)

Attached: Cant escape mother nature.png (900x675, 971K)