Bergsonaro

Is Jair Bolsonaro controlled opposition, Jow Forums? I like his views on faggots and shitskin Brazilians, but I hear a lot people accusing him of being controlled opposition. Is this true?

Attached: Bolsonaro.jpg (202x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.embed.uol.com.br/embed/2018/10/embed-de-embed-embed-conta-com-apoio-de-embed-embed-na-eleicao.shtml)
youtube.com/watch?v=emb3dEmembed)
embed.embed.com/em-encontro-com-embed-embed-indica-ser-favoravel-embed-comercial-da-embed-22975107)
youtube.com/watch?v=embedEbdmebexe3)
youtube.com/watch?v=3MB3DEMBed)
youtube.com/watch?v=emexbedE3med)
oembed.com.br/embeds/embed/2018/01/embed-de-jair-embed-e-embeds-se-embed-em-apenas-dez-embeds.html)
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbedEmbed)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone is controlled opposition

>controlled opposition
>president elect

fucking retards...

who cares
we're already what whatever is negative in your society anyway
might as well ride their cock to economical growth

Attached: autismo.png (472x310, 66K)

Yes, he is.

He's a kike lover and Civic nationalist

>Literally given power by Jews
>Is called right-wing and white supremacist but is actually a leftist
>Come to power via a populist movement
Um yea I think he is

FPBP, unhappily

>His son is an Embed agent.
>His Embed-President is an embed guy that is preaching that embed men and embed men should embed only with embed women to "embed the race".
>His Embed-President is an embed-ranking Embed member, a Master Embed, he is being supported by the entire global Embed secret society (www1.embed.uol.com.br/embed/2018/10/embed-de-embed-embed-conta-com-apoio-de-embed-embed-na-eleicao.shtml)
>His Embed-President said they have plans to embed Embed already (youtube.com/watch?v=emb3dEmembed)
>Embed said he plans to embed down the embed jungle and sell all the embeds in it for the Embeds (embed.embed.com/em-encontro-com-embed-embed-indica-ser-favoravel-embed-comercial-da-embed-22975107)
>Embed promised to give the Embed Launch Center to the Embeds (youtube.com/watch?v=embedEbdmebexe3)
>Embed salutes the Embed flag and chants "EMBED!!! EMBED!!! EMBED!!!" (youtube.com/watch?v=3MB3DEMBed)
>powerful Embed Embed Embed sends his embed to Embed, the Embed candidate (youtube.com/watch?v=emexbedE3med)
>each embed of the Embed family became an embed in the last decade. (oembed.com.br/embeds/embed/2018/01/embed-de-jair-embed-e-embeds-se-embed-em-apenas-dez-embeds.html)
>Embed accidentally embeds him and his embed received embeds from the one of the embeds that used to give the most embeds, "Who doesn't receive embeds? everyone receives embeds" says Embed (youtube.com/watch?v=3mbedEmbed)
>Embed said that Embed Familia was an embed to support embed people that didnt want to embed, a program for the embed to buy embeds, and a program that was gonna embed the embed's embed. NOW HE IS EMBEDDING IT and EMBEDDING IT by adding a 13th embed to it!

Attached: 1542466433331.jpg (1280x760, 209K)

We'll see when he takes office and starts doing shit. Even if he's "controlled" he might have been put in power for a reason.

>I like his views on faggots and shitskin Brazilians
His ex wife is a fucking pardo goblina

Attached: B0507476-C450-468C-86E3-37570BFAB4F7.jpg (895x482, 69K)

He is right though. White nationalism doesn't make any sense in a nation that has never been white.

>be user in 1933
>browse /pol on kraut
>Is Adolf Hitler controlled opposition? I like his views on Jews and shitskin Europeans but I heard he's just a Rotschild puppet. Is this true?

Fuck me. Thanks for enlightening me guys. But he'll still get called a fascist by burger media, as usual.

>Is Jair Bolsonaro controlled opposition, Jow Forums?
No shit. The Jews have been buying off everyone on the right for a long time now. What does Israel have to do with Brazilian politics? Nothing. The dumb Bolsonaro shill makes it too obvious.

Yes, dummy.
Left right left right left right is progress for zionist domination of the world.

If the left openly controls government too long then opposition to it arises which could lead to collapse of government or the likes.
So every once in a while a so-called "right wing" (who is secretly left wing) "rises up" thanks to Jew support and leads a populist movement which claims to be anti-immigration, anti-XYZ but really isn't.
This makes the dumb masses think that progress against the left is being made while none is being made.

If say Islamic terrorism in Sweden became too big an issue then the Jews would put an anti-immigration guy in office who would temporarily stop immigration until the issue came under control.

He drinks the kool aid juice, but he's the best option we have right now.

You will never have a truly right-wing candidate because they are not allowed. Remember that even in ultra liberal Germany Hitler was not allowed to be a candidate.

Whats the logic here, not the president yet, so will it be different after he stops being the president elect, will we have to wait till then to find out

bolsonaro was placed by god

Anyone who doesn't support Israel is literally Hitler, even Jeremy Corbyn.

The helicopter rides have already begun OP.

Attached: 1542438158988.webm (480x848, 2.33M)

Not sure when the Goys will figure out that every major Government, has puppet leaders installed. The Jew World Order is here, and the Goys are always a day late and a dollar short.

Attached: 1539400666510.jpg (640x640, 77K)

Okay, I'm gonna need a little explanation for this webm and why the people are just standing there recording like a normal even just happened.

Bolsonaro economists Abraham Weintraub e Arthur Weintraub say you