Daily Christian thread. Sunday edition. Post your imageshymnsyoutubes. Also, for sunday - check 'em

Daily Christian thread. Sunday edition. Post your images\hymns\youtubes. Also, for sunday - check 'em.

Attached: 1542413330219[2].jpg (700x459, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/Fcmqe-yKFXs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT38OI3AunDNiE3qCti4F9wCwirMYQgi2
youtube.com/watch?v=JPCEi7X-9L8
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/w95yp
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonius_Felix
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drusilla_(daughter_of_Herod_Agrippa)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porcius_Festus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_the_Tetrarch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_bar_Serapion_on_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud
youtu.be/AT7ZEtpr16c
streamable.com/m2s3b
youtube.com/watch?v=QSiVjlknuSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Praise the Lord!

Attached: 1525543076487.png (549x797, 349K)

JESUS IS LORD
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Attached: FA2CEE78-8E48-45EF-A53B-6399529C42E3.png (678x678, 231K)

Our only hope!

Attached: blob.jpg (720x960, 40K)

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you cucks

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

>He also argues it is less likely, but also possible, that the original body of Jesus was misplaced or stolen
>Jesus never actually existed as a historical person
Fuck is this shit?
>in the 2017 documentary film Batman & Jesus by Jozef K. Richards, as well as his series, "Holy Shit", where Carrier appears in a skit as the biblical character, Absalom, alongside comedian Reuben Glaser
>(((Reuben Glaser)))
Oh i see.

Attached: kikeman12.jpg (240x179, 18K)

Save us o Lord

Attached: 1102014694_univ_lsr_xl.jpg (1200x600, 254K)

>>Fuck is this shit?
>Literally worships a kike
>Accuses everyone who disagrees with him of being a kike
Bulgarian education, amirite

youtu.be/Fcmqe-yKFXs

DUDE WHY DIDNT JESUS JUST SEND AN EMAIL TO EVERYONE ONE EARTH TO SPREAD HIS MESSAGE

Carrier is, was, and will forever be a hack

homeless user here from a couple days ago - got a job interview tomorrow! god bless

>Carrier is, was, and will forever be a hack
Maybe, but that doesn't really change the fact that Jesus wasn't even a real person.

Hymn playlist

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT38OI3AunDNiE3qCti4F9wCwirMYQgi2

So now that this thread is brought up we also need to discuss how the board split is going to affect us. Unfortunately, there will not be a /Christian/ or /religion/ section started up any time soon. Even though we have been requesting one for years.

I hope you all have been reading the other threads about the split. Eventually, it's a possibility that Jow Forums will be kill. Running off to other chans is possible but it will be extremely slow with little to no traffic.

What is everyone's thoughts, /christians/? Pic related is what's up next for us. We went through our own internet war, internet pestilence, and now death and the grave await us.

Attached: caballo_muerte.jpg (400x571, 59K)

So how was Church today, everyone?

Attached: knight.jpg (511x563, 52K)

>worshiping Rabbi Yeshua
No.

Attached: BC4886B2-C207-4C00-99DA-CD405E9C4971.jpg (1024x938, 100K)

Jesus was an ordinary human being and started a cult for fame, like Jim Jones or Joseph Smith.

You're dumb for believing in lies.

The guy taht wrote the book literally sucks kike dick.
Source= kikepedia, the jewish encyclopedia.

Attached: pakistan-education.png (368x525, 340K)

she is prettier as an npc

go back to your place of worship israeli

Attached: 1542467273198.jpg (440x534, 115K)

By your logic, neither was Alexander the Great, and Cleopatra was a proud black woman.

>The guy taht wrote the book literally sucks kike dick.
I'm beginning to think that you've never even read it, user.

Of course he wasn't a person. He is the Son.

Attached: 56165153.png (1406x1124, 2.41M)

>By your logic, neither was Alexander the Great
Nonsense. We have archeological and numismatic evidence for Alexander the Great, not to mention documentary evidence written by his contemporaries which survive in quotation.

None of those things exist for Jesus, you enormous cuck.

Doamne Ajuta
youtube.com/watch?v=JPCEi7X-9L8

streamable.com/4suri

Attached: 35342.jpg (1280x707, 381K)

Ofc i won't read it. At first glance at his kikepedia it looks like he's a faggot that dances with the kikes.
I have no respect for such people and im not interested in what they have to say about anything.
If he can't keep his act straight and decent he's not worth a minute of my time.
Also i've seen you post this shit multiple times which isn't at all surprising and all the more reason to not read the book and take you seriously. You're some sort of pakistani kike nigger, Sadiq.

streamable.com/xdldm

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (1653x859, 704K)

Daily reminder.

Attached: 1524038516787.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

Attached: 1498408533404.jpg (1694x546, 307K)

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: j1.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

Excellent. Went over how good work does not bring us closer to grace, but rather how God came down and gave us grace through his son Jesus Christ.

>None of those things exist for Jesus, you enormous cuck.

I'm sorry what was that?

Attached: PilateStone.jpg (586x701, 153K)

>If he can't keep his act straight and decent he's not worth a minute of my time.
I understand why you wouldn't want to read Carrier. He's a bad writer and a massive SJW faggot as well.

Luckily he's not the only person in the world who writes about Jesus (pic related)

>Also i've seen you post this shit multiple times
And still no-one can present any primary source manuscripts to refute me.

Should be easy, yet not a single one of you christcucks can do it.

Attached: lataster.jpg (196x293, 10K)

streamable.com/z4ocm

Attached: ENGLISH Back.jpg (381x650, 92K)

I see that stone mentions Pilate. Why do you think that is evidence that Jesus existed?

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: man_and_god.gif (200x200, 10K)

streamable.com/f294d

Attached: preview.png (1024x600, 146K)

Today, I want to ask you to stay in the Word.
Read The Word each day.
Talk to God every day.

Call a person that you care about, ask them to read The Word. Ask them to talk to God. Even if they have not in a while. If they can't agree to it or won't talk about it, ask them to talk to you more often. Keep talking about it when it's natural to do so. If you love them, you will gently encourage them.

And if you can, encourage them to reach out to one more person, that they love... and keep talking about it. Don't stop. Don't ever stop now.
Now we need Jesus Christ more than ever.
Now we need the fellowship of believers more than ever.

>Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Attached: Yay-Team-2[1].jpg (861x557, 177K)

It's always refreshing when people know that good works are a result of salvation, and not a method unto it. Bless.

streamable.com/g6mzs

Attached: preview.jpg (381x650, 64K)

>And still no-one can present any primary source manuscripts to refute me.
Thats because you're a smug faggot moron.
Nobody even wants to refute you.
There is no scenario in which God doesn't exist, literally everything, even your scrawny gay ass aids ridden body testifies of the existence of laws,ordinances and statues which relate to intelligence, precise and flawless design.
If you knew even a little bit about biology or chemistry and you had the ability to think straight you'd know instantly that someone made this and there is 0 chance that its all random.
>Should be easy, yet not a single one of you christcucks can do it.
Nobody is obliged to do it. Its perfectly fine for me if you don't want to live forever and know God, how He made things, how things work and what His love and mercy does for the entire world.
Its alright if you want to go to hell and be tormented, excruciatingly for all eternity, the majority of souls that were ever born and will ever be born will go to hell with you for willfully denying the truth.
Also God doesn't want that to happen, but since you're created in His image you're a sovereign being that decides his own way.
Also take note that God doesn't want you either if you don't want Him.
>No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
The death and resurrection of Christ not only happened but were a necessity to cleanse people from the corruption of sin.
>Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded
>Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness
>Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
Go and do whatever you please, i'll not be the judge of you, God will judge you and since you do not want to even try to play by the rules you can be sure that nothing good will come to you from above.

streamable.com/tg4mh

Attached: preview~03.jpg (381x650, 105K)

Salvation is the lifelong process of restoring the natural union with God, all through Jesus Christ. It isn't a single defining moment or a declarative statement, it's a matter of life changing faith and purification of the spirit. Lay off the protestantism, bucko

hello is this the larp thread?

Attached: 1483150337915.jpg (552x439, 99K)

Rate my christian gf

Attached: gf.jpg (491x819, 37K)

>Thats because you're a smug faggot moron.
Possibly, but what do you think about my arguments?

>The death and resurrection of Christ not only happened
That's not what St Paul said. What makes you think that you know more than St Paul?

You tell me?

>(Luke 23:6-12) On hearing that, Pilate asked whether the man was a Gal·i·lean, 7and, after ascertaining that he was from the jurisdiction of Herod, he sent him on to Herod, who was also himself in Jerusalem in these days. 8When Herod saw Jesus he rejoiced greatly, for over a considerable time he was wanting to see him because of having heard about him, and he was hoping to see some sign performed by him. 9Now he began to question him with a good many words; but he made him no answer. 10However, the chief priests and the scribes kept standing up and vehemently accusing him. 11Then Herod together with his soldier guards discredited him, and he made fun of him by clothing him with a bright garment and sent him back to Pilate. 12Both Herod and Pilate now became friends with each other on that very day; for before that they had continued at enmity between themselves.

>(Luke 3:1-3) In the fifteenth year of the reign of Ti·beri·us Caesar, when Pontius Pilate was governor of Ju·dea, and Herod was district ruler of Gali·lee, but Philip his brother was district ruler of the country of It·u·raea and Trach·o·nitis, and Ly·sani·as was district ruler of Ab·i·lene, 2in the days of chief priest Annas and of Caia·phas, God’s declaration came to John the son of Zech·a·riah in the wilderness. 3So he came into all the country around the Jordan, preaching baptism [in symbol] of repentance for forgiveness of sins,

Attached: PilateStone2.jpg (274x400, 124K)

>Rate my christian gf
She sure has a big mouth. I hope she doesn't like nagging.

>You tell me?
So Pilate was probably a real person. What makes you think Jesus was a real person?

You have no guarantee of anything and if you were to die right now you have no idea where you would go.
streamable.com/w95yp

Attached: soon~01.jpg (2997x1665, 2.02M)

>Possibly, but what do you think about my arguments?
Never heard any.
>That's not what St Paul said. What makes you think that you know more than St Paul?
Quote.

>Quote.
Galatians 1:11-12.

You have read Galatians, right...?

Make sure she saved

Attached: 554250.jpg (1600x983, 681K)

You're right to an extent because we only know of the afterlife through what little has been revealed to us, but I fail to see the relevance

Make sure your loved ones are saved and ready to go

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: ENGLISH Front.jpg (381x650, 65K)

>Never heard any.
But you said "i've seen you post this shit multiple times".

Make your mind up. Have I made no arguments? Or are you lying, when you say you've read my previous posts?

>Galatians 1:11-12.
>And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
>And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
??????

>Make sure she saved
"Deliver her into the clutches of weird Jewish cult"

FTFY

Dude, that's not Galatians 1:11-12.

386 = yeshua

Blessings upon you.
Happy Sabbath fellow Anons.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (467x583, 51K)

Are you literally retarded?
Thats an account of what happened to Saul and why he said what he said.
I think you're both mentally slow and also spiritually darkened, because you're a raving nigger heathen.
Here's some for you spirtial nigger.
>But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God
>But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost
>In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them

ttb.org

Attached: Dr. J. Vernon McGee.jpg (225x224, 7K)

I KNOW right now I am going to Heaven when I die or when the rapture happens, you have no eternal security I do,I have been hated by every religion known to man from protestants, catholics,jews,pagans,etc and why? because the true Gospel destroys every man made religion.Everybody wants to run the world.From the most dumb to the most intellectual everybody wishes they could run this world "their way".It never works out every time,doesn't matter the race, doesn't matter the sex, doesn't matter the the system your number one enemy is always death.There is a 'brass ring" we each want but as soon as you almost got it,swipe here comes satan saying "nah bitch this my world,you always been my hoe" and you die and you open your eyes and literally forever you are in Hell.All the hotdogging, intellectual , religious bullshit you ever did never mattered,it was all real hell,the bible,Jesus Christ dying and paying for your sins.That "silly " "gay" "fake" "Jesus is not the only God" "fairy tale" "Jew" "cube" "religion" ,etc was 100% percent our reality.There is ONLY ONE GOSPEL.GOD'S SIMPLE PLAN OF SALVATION IS: YOU ARE A SINNER. UNLESS YOU BELIEVE ON JESUS(GOD IN HUMAN FORM) WHO DIED IN YOUR PLACE, YOU WILL SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL. IF YOU BELIEVE ON HIM AS YOUR CRUCIFIED, BURIED, AND RISEN SAVIOR, YOU RECEIVE FORGIVENESS FOR ALL OF YOUR SINS AND HIS GIFT OF ETERNAL SALVATION BY FAITH.ONE TIME DECISION.Yes, that simple. It is scriptural; it is God's plan, TO HAVE ETERNAL LIFE SIMPLY RECEIVE CHRIST AS YOUR SACRIFICE ON THE CROSS AS FULL PAYMENT FOR YOUR SINS. JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS, WAS BURIED AND RESURRECTED THREE DAYS LATER. This is the gospel according to 1st Corinthians 15:1-4.In fact, IF YOU TRUST CHRIST ENOUGH TO MAKE HIS DEATH, BURIAL AND RESURRECTION YOUR ONLY HOPE FOR HEAVEN, HE WILL SAVE YOU IN SPITE OF ANY DOUBTS YOU MAY STILL HAVE. John 19:38-"And after this Joseph of Arimathaea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews:"

Attached: IMG_20180209_095512.jpg (2400x1727, 1.36M)

>Thats an account of what happened to Saul and why he said what he said.
Obviously you know that Acts contradicts Paul's own letters, so it can't possibly be true

That was yesterday user

All i know is that im wasting my time with you. Im off to more profitable activities.
The clock is ticking and you're the one withering away, may God have mercy on your wretched soul if it be His will.

>All i know is that im wasting my time with you. Im off to more profitable activities.
Are you going to look for some evidence that Jesus was a real person?

Ready to Go!
Sooner please Lord!

Attached: Liftedhands_O[1].jpg (1920x1276, 193K)

I can't wait to come back at the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ,I pray all my work trying to explain the the simple Gospel to you cucks CHRIST will allow me to fucking murder every single one of you british pieces of shit cause I've delt with every type of human garbage in this world but the brits GOD i can't fucking wait I can't fucking wait to see you eye to eye.

Attached: brits.jpg (430x1040, 210K)

The evidence for Alexander isnt even firsthand stuff and there's far more surviving secondary accounts of Jesus of the same standard as Alexander than him.
Measure fairly, user.

Because the Gospels are historical accounts of Jesus of Nazareth. Those two verses are but a fraction of the historicity of the Gospels and the NT where both Jesus and the Christians interacted with nonbelievers in that world.

>(Acts 25:21) But when Paul appealed to be kept for the decision by the August One, I commanded him to be kept until I should send him on up to Caesar.”

>(Acts 26:32) Moreover, A·grippa said to Festus: “This man could have been released if he had not appealed to Caesar.”

>(Acts 23:26) “Claudius Lysi·as to his excellency, Governor Felix: Greetings!

>(Matthew 14:1) At that particular time Herod, the district ruler, heard the report about Jesus

>(Acts 24:24-27) Some days later Felix arrived with Dru·silla his wife, who was a Jewess, and he sent for Paul and listened to him on the belief in Christ Jesus.... 27But, when two years had elapsed, Felix was succeeded by Porcius Festus; and because Felix desired to gain favor with the Jews, he left Paul bound.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonius_Felix
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drusilla_(daughter_of_Herod_Agrippa)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porcius_Festus
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiberius
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_the_Tetrarch

Attached: 1stCenturyChristianMartyrs.jpg (918x511, 299K)

And I'm saying your view of salvation is incorrect. It's both contrary to scripture and contrary to apostolic tradition. The teachings passed down by those who intimately knew Jesus contradict what you believe.

>I can't wait to come back at the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ
You know that Jesus said His second coming would happen some time in the 1st century, right?

Obviously you know that, because you would never sit here arguing about Christianity without first actually reading your bibles

>there's far more surviving secondary accounts of Jesus
No, there is exactly one surviving secondary account of Jesus, namely the Gospel of Mark. That's literally all you have before the late second century.

>Because the Gospels are historical accounts of Jesus of Nazareth.
If they are historical accounts of a historical Jesus, why has 98% of the text been copied from earlier scripture?

And why does Paul (writing 20 years before the first gospel) claim that Jesus only ever appeared in dreams?

And why does the author of Hebrews claim Jesus had never been on Earth?

For a man that is so convinced that somebody doesn't exist you sure do spend a lot of time and effort trying to push the non-existence of him. If Jesus doesn't exist than you have nothing to lose, if he DID exist than you have still nothing to lose. For you, it's a win/win situation.

Attached: watchtowerJesus.jpg (690x873, 114K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_bar_Serapion_on_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud

Make sure you are 100% sure you and all the "human knowledge" you got in your mind are right because you will regret it forever if 1% of it is wrong.

Attached: Simeon.jpg (827x1075, 400K)

heh

Attached: 154233461fd4770.png (276x229, 84K)

A secondary account, as far as I know, is an account written by someone who wasn't there.
There's a ton more than one, and fool, there's not that much when it comes to AtG

>why has 98% of the text been copied from earlier scripture?

Because they were written on parchment, skin, and papyri. They would dry out and new ones would have to be made. Because the Jews kept taking their scriptures and burning them. So new ones had to be made.

>And why does Paul (writing 20 years before the first gospel) claim that Jesus only ever appeared in dreams?

What source is this? What verse?

>And why does the author of Hebrews claim Jesus had never been on Earth?

Verse

So what you're saying is that Christians have the right to spread their ideas as widely as possible, but anyone who disagrees should just STFU?

That's not a very Christian attitude, user.

I believe this thread is a living example of speaking in tongues.

Get what you can from each different post.
Try to hear The Word wherever you can.

Attached: Speaking-in-tongues[1].jpg (512x360, 237K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_bar_Serapion_on_Jesus
Doesn't actually mention Jesus and might have been written hundreds of years after His life, anyway

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud
Written about FIVE hundred years later.

Pathetic. Is that really the best you've got?

God will increase in this place.
He will increase in each of your hearts!

You won't be able to contain it.
You won't be able to stop yourself from telling everyone you love.

Attached: 1101978163_univ_lsr_xl[1].jpg (1200x600, 306K)

I can't wait brit I can't wait
youtu.be/AT7ZEtpr16c

streamable.com/m2s3b

Attached: Keep giving the Gospel.jpg (1920x1067, 447K)

>There's a ton more than one
Sure, but none of them are independent of the Gospel of Mark so they don't count as separate sources.

Why hasn't God fixed me so I don't spent most of the day shaking and crying in bed due to depression as I try to escape to imaginary worlds? I also nearly lost it this morning because my doctor changed my meds and my brain was buzzing and vibrating and hearing really loud ringing. Why would God do this to me, why would he break my brain?

Attached: 61b663aab275f1d4a0627f15ce92e4f8f485f27bc0a4f0564e1649bb3f48d348.jpg (465x246, 28K)

There goes your Alexander has more evidence crap, too.

>Because they were written on parchment, skin, and papyri
Actually, I meant "adapted" not "copied from one piece of papyrus to another"

As in, someone took a story from ancient scripture, a story about Abraham or David or Isaiah or Job or whoever, and then they rewrote that story with Jesus as the main character instead

>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT38OI3AunDNiE3qCti4F9wCwirMYQgi2

> Doesn't actually mention Jesus
Who else matches the description of a philospher-king?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud
> Written about FIVE hundred years later.
Entire kike religion is based on rejection of Jesus. Why didn't they simply write that he didn't exist?

We don't waste our time in the other religious threads opposing Odin, Thor, Zeus, Buddha, Allah, Brama, Shiva, etc. It's a waste of time and effort.

Why does some carpenter who died ironically drive you to us? What is it about him that you must silence?

Attached: 1450601698000.jpg (3508x2480, 1.37M)

>What source is this? What verse?
I've already given the source twice in this thread, so I'm not sure why you're protesting that it doesn't exist

>Verse
Hebrews 8:4. You have read Hebrews, right...?

Where is the source story then?

>I can't wait brit I can't wait
If Jesus said he would come back with a few years, or a few decades at most, and two thousand years have passed and he still hasn't come back, what makes you think he's coming back now?

Is it just low IQ, or do you know something that I don't?

youtube.com/watch?v=QSiVjlknuSw