Whats the best tank to fight race war

Attached: KUZ517754_T_72bezRP.jpg (800x600, 147K)

Nuts to tanks
Death from above

Attached: 103984.jpg (850x638, 105K)

hey man you need to fix those wings they look a little out of shape

Attached: 5myajeilh3sz.jpg (3840x2160, 961K)

the (((faa))) makes it too hard to get a (((pilots loicense))) plus theyre too expensive

is that sum corsair?

Clearly the Terminator close support AFV would be ideal. Designed for urban combat , 2 30 mm auto cannons and 4 ATGM. Well armored and very effective

Attached: T2closecombatAFV.jpg (600x400, 58K)

Vought F4U Corsair

the think tank

The anhedral to dihedral angle is where the wing folds to fit an aircraft carrier. It also provides greater lift, useful for landing and taking off on a carrier.

Racewar is going to be different everywhere.
USA:
>Whites vs Mexicans & Blacks
Europe:
>Whites vs Sandniggers & Some Africans

>1933
the year hitler rose to power

Trappin out the kubelwagen

Attached: 14843417147_1d462cd7a0_b.jpg (1024x709, 349K)

This guy thinks a race war will be a conventional war with tanks, planes, and infantry.

In the USA it would probably be whites/Asians/white hispanics versus the goblinos and nigs

Daddy Israel pls gib 25 Merkavas so we can destroy these fucking Croats.

Attached: a traditional brotherhood.jpg (430x318, 29K)

>Kubelwagon
Nah man, that is a Sd.Kfz. 251 armored half track towing a pak 40

Asians vote 80 % for the left

Tanks are a shit, gun trucks will bring forth the enthostate

Attached: king kong.jpg (1082x590, 90K)

shitty construction, poorly designed due to krautism, unreliable, cant crush niggers

cant crush niggers under the treads

This is pretty true, although all over the west there will be some white race traitors and commies to purge on the other side, not a lot but still some.

>Need a license to fight in the race war
Back to britton ya cheeky twat

Attached: 135076.jpg (850x478, 52K)

The Termiantor modification for the T90

A race war would go down in the urban areas, so no tank is suited for the job.

Attached: 40k.png (599x400, 417K)

I think the more important question is how to dispose of all the bodies. They will pose a significant health risk. I was thinking some kind of giant shredder and then dump in ocean. You cant spray niggers on crops!

Thought so, but I wasn't sure if there were later gull-winged aircraft. The one in the picture looks really sleek.

mass graves

might be a good idea

Attached: 1024px-Israeli_Tank_on_Golan_Heights_-_Flickr_-_The_Central_Intelligence_Agency.jpg (1024x683, 134K)

Use them as fertilizer for cotton, then make any remaining niggers pick the cotton and as they pick shout
"That one looks like you father Tyrone." *whips*

your gonna need some pretty big holes! id say roughly 60 -80 million that need to die in North America alone

Attached: 4l-Udachny.jpg (600x400, 60K)

this, the best tank is a beater Toyota pickup with a crew served machine gun or an 81mm mortar in the back

how is a crippled t72 good at urban warfare?

What way do you see it playing out. Small skirmishes and shoot outs like the Northern Irish troubles ?
Or will it be fought with information etc...?

I'd go hellhound or THE IMMOLATOR!!!!

T-55 simple , robust, easy to use

Anything but a British one.

if you're battling chimpouts nothing is better then to dubi , you can machinegun chimps from afar and use it to demolish buildings they're holding .

Attached: 14747710232_cbda9fa38a_b.jpg (1024x757, 311K)

magic incinerators that run on human bodies alone, like in the good old days

I will roll out in your mom

Flame throwers.

Just don't touch any palestinian flags. They are traps. Trust me, if you see one, don't touch it. It's a trap.

This guy gets it. Light, fast moving, and shooty. Trucks and bikes with guns.

Really depends. I'm no expert, but my bet is that the eventual perma-Dem executive and legislature passes some kind of legislation that's a bridge too far. I'll bet it'll be something related to kids - something like allowing CPS to seize kids being raised in a "racist" environment. On the personal level, there will be shootouts with feds and possibly locals dependent on location, feds will try to drop the hammer, various states will not comply. After that it gets very messy. Military fights its own mini-civil war, different senior officers go different directions, power grid probably gets cut...

tiger

Asians are taking over the west coast, they have to be removed.

Attached: ChineseExlusion.jpg (617x593, 155K)

isis just used a bulldozer to dig a whole and then pushed the pile of corpses in it.

tanks are for weaklings, god doesn't need tanks.

Bradley Fighting Vehicle desu senpai

>not a lot
wew lad

Attached: 1525990035070.png (453x527, 327K)

This. Plus good night vision.

Think tank

Attached: Bullu[1].jpg (570x387, 31K)

are those 3 drones from fucking frontline fuel of war

Oh, also: hand-launched drones. You can run the charger off the engine power. Drones will be huge in any war in the future.

pic related if the enemy gets their own armor

Attached: 1351409868014257225.jpg (1600x900, 295K)

I suppose any sort of circumstances can lead to another situation. Anything could happen yet. If one side organises with weapons however I can see it getting to a real war type scenario.

Attached: 1531725008704.jpg (483x654, 78K)

Where these ever any good. I heard they just got easily stuck in mud and broke down a fuck ton.

Also the prop was so big it would hit the ground.

You need house cleaning.

Something with a fuck-off big 'splosion.

SturmTiger, or AVRE style spigot mortar vehicle.

Nobody has posted the Niggerwhipper 5000 yet.
What's happened to Jow Forums?

I love exposed tread tanks, and they're super good for really shitty terrain, like urban barricades and such, and smacking through buildings, owing to their often stub-nosed main gun, but how do you keep Deqavis from blowing the tread and stranding you in nog land? Short of that i think they're ideal. Shorter gun, harder machine gun ports, WWI style tanks were made for trench combat, so close-quarter urban bullshit is perfect.

Speaking of which, I think trench lines would be a massive factor in things. Imagine rats trying to flee major cities, only to find manned trenchlines in the way. Just wait a year, at most, and you'd probably be able to just mop up major cities.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Literally any tank because it's not like they are going to have any anti tank weaponry in any abundance

>Boomers in shermans blasting ac/dc while they blast nogs

Attached: ShermanCommander.png (1280x846, 1002K)

Attached: BRRRRRRRRRRT.webm (800x332, 775K)

Leopard 2

Attached: Strong Europe Tank Challenge.png (1074x554, 70K)

Merkava is shit tank desu senpai It's only good because Israel says it's good. Its advantage is crew survivability. What are the odds they will survive once the armored vehicle is exited though? Even if they survive, they will be light infantry at best. Unable to continue an engagement without support. The anti-tank weapons that infantry use now are far more capable than the Merkava's advantages which are only designed to be effective against other main battle tanks. Tanks will be obsolete soon because of advancements in small arms. The Russians are already fielding rpgs that can take on depleted uranium armor. Nothing fielded currently can stop a Javelin from destroying it. Now we're getting into energy weapons and small arms with guided munitions. Tanks are going to be obsolete by 2050, maybe sooner, unless countermeasures are developed. We'll have armored infantry soon wearing powered armor which will be more mobile and capable of holding urban areas than armored vehicles and light infantry. Shit is going to be crazy if the race war happens around 2050. The shit we have now, you need to look at it in the perspective of what WWI was fought with compared to what WWII was fought with. They've already developed railguns and are fielding them on ships. By 2015, infantry will be armed with railguns. Hell, by 2030, we might have fielded railguns introduced to the infantry like when recoilless rifles were first introduced back in the 50's to the U.S. Army.

tftp

Attached: German Leopard 2A4 with turret snorkel, 2010.jpg (2491x1760, 3.25M)

I wouldn't really want a cannon for the race war. You would be better off with an armored truck with miniguns, I think. It would be different if you were fighting other tanks.

As if it's even a question.

Attached: Nigger_whipper_9000.jpg (1024x622, 519K)

10/10 Aesthetic.

Attached: 1517779288462.jpg (1600x1073, 240K)

No and to put it into perspective for you, when they were making Battlefield 1, one of the first problems they came across was that most of the weapons from WWI did not properly function. So when you're playing that game, it's pure fantasy. Most of the firearms and vehicles in that game work how they were intended to work, in reality though, most firearms and vehicles malfunctioned or weren't even mass produced or fielded to begin with.

Can I into war too?

Attached: Portuguese Drone.gif (500x284, 420K)

Winrar

i dont need a tank

Attached: gaswagen.jpg (600x451, 35K)

WTF cares about gauss weapons.

They provide no advantage over gunpowder weapons at infantry ranges. You want more AP ability to counter 'powered armor', just pack more powder in the casing. I mean the armor will absorb the recoil anyways. As that is the only limiting factor in man portable weapons, what can the human stand.

Carry a fuck-off giant batter pack to power your gauss rifle is pointless. Rifles arent going anywhere my friend.

Attached: 1200px-Panzerschnellbrücke_Leguan.jpg (1200x800, 281K)

Attached: Pew Pew.jpg (750x497, 174K)

>shermans
based and redpilled

Attached: M51-Isherman-latrun-1.jpg (1115x788, 159K)

I never said rifles are going anywhere and you say at infantry ranges as if I wasn't referring to armored vehicles? I said tanks were going the way of the dinosaur. Rifles can not destroy a tank. A railgun can fire through a tank. Energy weapons can ignite the ammunition storage on tanks. the only countermeasures they have for this is nanomaterials which absorb heat and light. You've probably already heard of vantablack. Also, powered armor would be the equivalent of a tank in an urban setting except it would be about the same size of a combat infantryman. You can not honestly tell me that would not be a major advantage. You are probably unaware that most infantry engagements within urban areas are only a few feet away. Trying to take on soldiers in powered armor who were set up within a building would be like trying to take on a bear in it's cave.

Obviously T-28 with 4 MGs in three independent turrets for serious urban clearance

Attached: T28.jpg (900x642, 193K)

if you're a brainlet and you send the tank alone then of course it will do badly.

What is this beautiful beast called !??!?

nice rolls royces you have there

Sherman Crab, front part is a mine flail

Attached: 4797b41ee01fbaf0fb0cf4207c3ea164.jpg (457x640, 72K)

Attached: image-233026-galleryV9-lfba-233026.jpg (850x595, 99K)

this , we live in the cannon\precise missile meta

EM cannon weapons only make sense on things like nuclear warships where you have assloads of spare power

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

>DEW
>Practical ever
You are retarded

Beautiful.

Attached: 1200px-Exercise_TRIDENT_JUNCTURE_(22278445438).jpg (1200x801, 216K)

>energy weapons
Ablative coatings will BTFO of energy weapons.

is this the killdozer's final form?

Attached: 0986104.png (500x593, 152K)

Attached: Leopard2_Donauueberquerung.jpg (2475x1524, 992K)

Negative. Sole purpose was to shorten landing gear while using a really big propeller.

is this a discount skylark drone ?
our artillery corps use these , also their battalion commander is a bitchy woman

Attached: skylark-i-le.jpg (1770x2447, 1.5M)

TFW no QT Panzer waifu

Attached: GUP.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

they use these to destroy houses of terrorists after a terror attack (this discourages terror attacks and reduced the frequency by a lot)
also to destroy houses terrorists are holding out in