What the fuck happened to white women over the last few years?

What the fuck happened to white women over the last few years?

This whore basically says all white men are racist sexist and transphobic untill proven otherwise.

I can not recall another period in time where these degenerate feminist subhumans were so common and loud.

Perhaps more importantly what can we do about it? Id rather beat the shit out of her than talk

Attached: Screenshot_20181118-194544_Chrome.jpg (1063x442, 143K)

>a literal who twitter post deserves a thread
denk before you post

>rather beat the shit out of her than talk
>Paying attention to literally who twitters
>Being THIS MAD at literally who

I love how even though I don't speak dutch, I still understand it because it reads like very drunk german

Wh*toids cannot compete with superior men. Women want the bbc

>twitter whore is all women

The State religion has been accelerating in insanity.

>lmao it's just a symptom of the disease
if nobody acts it will be all women, and then there won't be a West left, or a culture, or anything that was made possible by said culture such as this shitty website

Also my approach would not be to call them anything but American.
You know and they know that all of this lingo is just imported American nonsense.
Just call them mentally colonized by American imperialist feminist ideology.

Its funny, I can understand what she is saying, but it sounds goofy, Dutch to me sounds like a more rural dialect of German and I mean no insult with that and she is spouting nonsense only heard with trendy hipster city faggots, quite disconcerting indeed.

Kikes want to subvert our idea of innocent until proven guilty with europes retarded guilty until proven innocent. This way they can remove you from society with zero evidence. We see this all the time with the #metoo horse shit.

Stop associating us with them, Frank

I have literally never met anyone who thinks/talks like this. And i'm in a very leftist school.
The Randstad must be the disease you're talking about because those are the places I stay away from.

Btw, to the Dutch here, I've noticed our usual word for white people, "blank," is being replaced with "wit" - where blank refers to race and wit just means white as a color. Has anyone else noticed this? It's like they're literally translating feminist dogma straight from Berkeley and putting it into their rehearsed NPC lines.

I don't know Frank, I'm half Mexican so we use colors as races.
Negros = Blacks
Blancos = Whites
Amarillos = Chinks

I've noticed, Sylvana Simons corrected someone on (((DWDD))), interrupting someone screeching "WIT" when someone said 'blank'. But desu wit 'feels nicer in the mouth.' So i don't rly care.

>What the fuck happened to white women over the last few years?
>This whore basically says all white men are racist sexist and transphobic untill proven otherwise.
>racist sexist and transphobic
you do realize that all 3 words were coined by jews, right?

>Perhaps more importantly what can we do about it?
win the culture war. Politics are downstream of culture.

I would suggest going with a White Christian identity but I know a lot of you euros are anti-christian, even though the history of Christianity was largely counter-semitic. At any rate, if you believe the statistics of dating sites, then you'll find that the majority of white women choose to be with white men. Women are typically followers. Any woman that is anti-White Male, should be shunned by the collective of Whites. If you do this, it will shut down any sort of tweeting like this by any real white person.

All white women are pro-immigration and deserve to be raped by the immigrants they support until proven otherwise.

Context is what matters here. ''Wit'' nearly always has some sort of negative statement attached to it when they say it. If it replaces ''blank'' it will keep these stigmas.

men must begin to accept and embrace these labels. when a women says you are a racist you say yes I am a racist that is correct.

That's just semantics, don't let them have the power over the word 'wit'. Use it in a positive way, this is how fags coined the word fag and blacks coined the word nigger.
Crying over it will only give it more power.

Can we turn "wit" into the "nigger" for blanken?

Shun and stigmatize all self-loathers.

Someone should interrupt her back and tell her to say BLANK and not WIT. Don't give these fuckers an inch. Blank is how we call a white person, don't let them control the language.

>Seething

Call her a fucking racist for categorizing an entire race of people into one derogatory arrangement.

That doesn't really work when she's part of the race herself, instead, call her suicidal, Americanized and ignorant, which is what she is.

They all have brain damage. Just reply with "all women are whores until proven Otherwise."
Then she says "thanks for just proving my point." Then you reply with "thank you for proving my point." Then she says "how did I prove your point?" Then you say "how did I prove your point." Then she says "you were just mean and generalised all women." Then you say "you were just mean and generalised all men." Then she says "no what I said was factual." Then you say "what I sad was also factual." Then it's over. They either wake up or double down. In which case repeat until success.

That will never work, REEEing will have the same effect as punching them.
And if you look at our history that's not how the Dutch did anything ever. They'll give the 'other side' the feeling of being comfortable and listening to them.
Then just do what they want and backstab them along the way, it's literally in our genes to act like this.
We're crypto jews, if you remember this life is one hell of a easy ride.

Attached: xxl.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>fag flag
>"I need to protect myself against queer and transphoba"

>woman

What do you do about it?

Stop listening to them. Women only hold as much power as men give them. They are incapable of enforcing their own will, with anything other than sex.

Once men stop listening to women, women lose all the power we gave them.

>And if you look at our history that's not how the Dutch did anything ever
At what other point in history have we ever been subjected to a tyranny that actively hates its own people and tries to replace it? So far appeasing them and saying nothing and being good little white goys have been a surefire way to let them get away with it.

This. If you show any signs of dislike towards jewish goals you'll get thrown into jail until you can prove you swallow 5 gallons of nigger cum a week

You're deluded. What good is it that it is in our genes if those genes are amongst the majority? Everything indicates that Dutch culture has to be streamlined and conformed to whatever bullshit rhetoric (((they))) spread at US universities. Leftism here is literally like a social media trend.

>At what other point in history have we ever been subjected to a tyranny that actively hates its own people and tries to replace it?
Roman Empire, WWII
> So far appeasing them and saying nothing and being good little white goys have been a surefire way to let them get away with it.
Maybe because i never come near the Randstad means my grasp of reality is a bit blurred, what exactly has been done to appease to them?

are not amongst*

>Roman Empire, WWII
At least these were times where conquest was forced on us openly, and not by stealth.
>what exactly has been done to appease to them?
As someone who can't go outside without seeing some variation of minority I say that every second the borders are still open to fake refugees is another appeasement.

Exactly, a trend so it will blow over.
Generally "doe maar normaal, dan doe je al gek genoeg.' is engrained in our culture, everybody screeching about anything will be looked down upon no matter how good and well argued their opinion is.
The more one screeches the less people will listen to them. Just look at the Zwarte Piet 'discussion' people are fed up and in 2 years we won't hear anything about it.
The only way to get anything done in the Netherlands is using pilpuls and subverting shit.

This, sage this slide thread.

>a trend so it will blow over.
How deluded are you? People moving here and having families doesn't "blow over" especially not if it's mixing.
>doe maar normaal, dan doe je al gek genoeg
What they're doing is not normal and they're doing it anyway. We should push back and remind them what "normal" means.

"Doe maar normaal, dan doe je al gek genoeg.'' is what will gradually fade away with our youth being poisoned with hyper-individualist tendencies and obviously high birth-rates amongst foreigners. This takes time of course, but to me there is nothing that indicates that ideas like in the OP will not grow more popular but also more outlandish at an exponential rate.

>How deluded are you? People moving here and having families doesn't "blow over" especially not if it's mixing.
Not in the rates you think they are. Our biggest group of immigrants at the moments are Poles, they stay here and intergrate somewhat decent. They have better values too.
>What they're doing is not normal and they're doing it anyway. We should push back and remind them what "normal" means.
Yes, but aggressively will only work in (((their))) favor because they can paint anyone who pushes back as a racist nazi.

You have to remember 80% of the population are normie/NPC's who don't care about politics especially racial and gender politics. Not even the kids growing up now. The left is radicalizing too fast and that will throw normies off the bandwagon because they will be the ones that get demonized

Attached: 2012-04-14-REG7-zeelandblok-5-FC-web-1.jpg (3611x2031, 573K)

The point I'm trying to make is that even if 80% are normies/NPC as you say, mass media is still giving idiots a platform. For now most adults aren't used to this rhetoric but it is becoming more normal. I went to see and old teacher the other day at my middelbare school and legit saw some ''genderfluid'' kids there. Something like that could have never happened when I was attending it, they probably would've been viciously bullied up to the point of suicide if we're being honest.

We had emo kids, it's a phase they will grow out of, don't worry

you have no arguments, fuck you, total waste of time even debating

So what are you doing against it other than crying on Jow Forums?

>dont push back user
>why aren't you pushing back user?
total subversion, piss off

what the fuck is queerfoob

i cant imagine what a 'foob' would be to an american

They are only creating more Jow Forumstards. What's the problem exactly, OP?

Stats wise they really don't

Good, now read back the entire conversation.