Should women have equal rights?

Especially in voting.

Attached: 33F65444-2222-4815-A2DD-0DA342DE95EE.jpg (500x457, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&bpctr=1542570105
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. They can't help but to vote to help the poor brown child if shown a picture. They are emotional idiots. Keep them in the kitchen.

How long do I need to not have sex to become a virgin again?
6 months, 1 year, 2 years?

> I've fucked a girl before but I haven't in a while. Did my virginity grow back?

Attached: Capture1.png (1700x2250, 806K)

>Should women have equal

no

Nobody should have equal rights, because nobody is equal.

No. Every conversation with a woman will quickly reveal why they should not be allowed to vote.

No and here's why.

Why Women DESTROY NATIONS * / CIVILIZATIONS - and other UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTHS
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&bpctr=1542570105

voting should be earned trough personal sacrifice

>muh voting

Lets be honest we could endure a godless commie dictatorship if it meant we didn't have to see our people flushed

Your virginity resets itself every Monday morning, ideally you should be fucking tomorrow at 10am the latest. That’s when I schedule most hookers since they have zero costumers, can stay longer too.

In an ideal world, maybe. In reality, though, they aren't ready for it. We gave them too much too soon and for nothing in return. They squandered it and then left the gates open to the hordes.

>Your virginity resets itself every Monday morning
>t. HIV

All that fucking and no kids ey gypsy?

yes but only local/native women.

No.

Attached: 1502724635287.png (1500x3719, 595K)

Attached: women Arab collapse.jpg (590x824, 238K)

Have aborted ones. Do they count. Waifu didn’t keep them.

Risperidone or olanzapine?

So basically you might as well be fucking a goat for all the good it does

Women leading a nation is a shame on the men of that nation.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 474K)

Attached: women leaders.jpg (853x960, 106K)

NO.

If you honestly appraise what has taken place in the last hundred yeas due to the voting patterns of women you have to conclude that it was a terrible and possibly fatal (to western civilization) mistake to allow women the vote.

Would it turn you on?

look at all the countries that are led by women or have a feminazi government, they all are going to shit and get filled with rapefugees

Women should get taken their rights away again, since they have them the world is going down the drain

Attached: 1537463586458.png (874x1086, 215K)

Nah. Incels and mgtow fags neither btw.

I dunno, but I'm starting to question that myself. Inevitably that can give rise to women in power, and the only society in which women can even contemplate having any power is a society that has already been created and maintained by men. It seems like allowing them power is equivalent to eroding away the bedrock of whatever society that have power in.

Attached: 1511768022737.jpg (850x446, 195K)

yes. But they should also have equal responsibilities.

>equality meme

retard

Once you accept that women are children in adult bodies, you realize how fucking stupid it was to empower them. It's akin to letting your 8 year old child make financial or dietary decisions for the household.

>Should women have equal rights

Attached: 1512927280414.jpg (1000x1309, 246K)

yes but only under a strong nationalist system
women by their average nature are more agreeable which can sometimes lead to them being more likely to be altruistic in situations where it is necessary to instead act in a more Machiavellian manner. Their input is necessary to counteract the average nature of men who instead act in a more competitive and disagreeable way.
Matriarchal societies like the native american tribes and Patriarchal societies like dark ages europe are both incomplete so I believe the political input of both men and women is necessary though men will naturally contend more in the public sphere of life more often which includes politics. It isn't women voting that is the issue, it is the breakdown of family traditions and the idea that both sexes have unique and equally important duties to help build society.

Attached: 1541966241520.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

no

Only white women

who dis