How does one not want to become a vegan nowadays?

How does one not want to become a vegan nowadays?

Attached: -Ka1vTnRPJs.jpg (453x604, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vX4Jh-44-Nk
theguardian.com/news/1999/oct/25/food.foodanddrink1
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=yzA4TmfqyOY
youtube.com/watch?v=T4Qtm7khXIg
youtube.com/watch?v=eleajgX_YHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

meat still tastes good

>being able to buy more meat from one chicken is bad
eurofags, everyone. Innovation aint in your blood anymore

Amerifat chicken

Holy shit what compounds do they use?

chicken used to be expensive hence the famous "chicken in every pot" saying
now who the hell puts chicken in pots? just buy trimmed chicken breasts for $1.79/lb

i laugh while you are eating monsanto chemicals and literally getting cancer

Chicken is like, "IMA GETCHA WITH MY BIG CHEST"

reminder the previous civilizations engineered the dinosaurs for their meat

Hunting your meat is the true redpill

>muh industrial hormones will stunt you
yawwwnnn, everyone knows that you need hormones to grow up in the first place. It's obviously added in as a supplement to help kids big and strong. Like vitamin D in milk. Probably why we're the strongest nation on the earth

You.

Attached: 2CF19C00-0E2F-409E-AE20-655C6168B5E1.jpg (744x723, 202K)

I love big cock

the Virgin Natty Chicklet vs the Chad 4kg Broiler

You do know both plants and animals have been breed for agricultural purposes for thousands of years right user?

It is not funny when this saying americans, there is a big chance they means it seriously.

thats a big chicken

Attached: bestdaughter.png (542x767, 285K)

>faggy french mirin those gains
with all those nigs youre importing; gonna need some thicker chickens

omg things are made of chemicals did you know H20 is a chemical better stop drinking water then.

Threadly reminder that vegan are hypocrites they sit there on there podium above everyone else eating avocado toast when nearly all out of season fruit and veg is farmed using captive bees to pollinate them.

Protein shakes bra...

Because getting cancer at age 70 is infinitely preferable to malnourishment and brain atrophy

Parce que je ne suis pas un enfant de putain.

If we did not eat chicken, the species would never have been as successful as it is now. The chicken, as a species, should be thankful we eat them, for if we didn't it is more likely that they would go extinct from loss of habitat instead.

OH NO, A SPECIES CHANGED OVER TIME. THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. CHANGE IS ALWAYS BAD THIS IS BAD.

Best comment in this whole thread

thicc

THICC

>Selects certain crops that grow better in certain climates,are more resistant to diseases and grow quicker.
>Wow this is so fucked up im getting a better harvest by selecting the optimal seeds.

Literally op.

What if God is a a chicken?

Attached: Chicken Earth.jpg (429x385, 27K)

what hormones do you think they give chickens to give them larger breasts? the epadimic of man tits isnt really tht hard to figure out.

this is what it takes to have affordable meat for almost everyone. Do you want your male kids to become 5"2 (1.57m) incels ?
Give proteins to your kind.

>American intellectuals
Those chickens are pumped full of meds and hormones dumbfuck

I'm confused, the chicken is obviously getting older, but there are two axises that represent time.

Because it awful for your health. Humans evolved to eat animal fats and proteins. It's how we got such large brains. You're brain loves to run on fats and ketones. Ketones are much more oxygen efficient than glucose. This explains why most vegans are obnoxious and delusional. To be as healthy as possible eat mostly grass fed animal fats and proteins, mostly fats, and you're only source of carbs should be vegetables. (Most modern fruits are far far sweeter than they were originally. Thanks to selective breeding).

>4,202g in 2005
So what is it today? I wanna see chicken that are the size of cows

Why are we trying to devolve them back into the trex?

onions induced castration is bad

>Not raising your own chicken or at least buying local and demeter tier
I have a varied diet but also meat. I just eat good meat though, not antibiotic hormone stuff though.

he cute

>not antibiotic
You eat sick animals?

or 13 year old grils with milkers of a mature cow

I eat organic meat exclusively.

most brainwashed nation on earth, willingly ingesting thousands of chemicals that are banned even in china.

Just let em die already. Pic related. Straight up insanity

Attached: GMOREDDIT.png (1224x314, 39K)

This is literally a SOI thread

How does one want to become a vegan nowadays?

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Bless the French and their sewage fed cattle.

>4kg
pfff... youtube.com/watch?v=vX4Jh-44-Nk

Flemmish Rabbits are getting there, and didn't need hormones.

Attached: flemmishrabbit.jpg (634x922, 133K)

>imagine if our main means for survival(our reason) was fostered the same way then the chickens main means for survival(the quality of the meat) by some a guardian.

Stop feeling bad about making a life form literally the most successful ever

Fuck off with your plebbit posting faggot.

>not raising your own chickens
One of the easiest animals to take care of idk why every family doesnt have a space for a few if them.

People here don't even respect themselves and will indulge in processed industrial wast-- erm food. And you guys want a revolution? Bhahahahahaha. Fucking fatasses fed on corn syrup, then you go on to call people degenerate? You aren't even looking at what goes in your fucking body. You can't cook. You couldn't name three vegetables to save your life. The most degenerate and pathetic form of life the universe has ever seen, goddamn.

Urbanites are mentally ill.

Attached: 42622042_170202443859484_3826074287387705344_n.jpg (601x597, 75K)

How does it feel having the exact same opinion as retarded amerimutt redditors lmao? Respect yourself, hold yourself to some standard you fat blob of corn syrup. You disgust me.

theguardian.com/news/1999/oct/25/food.foodanddrink1

Irish Beef is the best in the world

selected cultivation took over 300 years

pic shows a period of 50

A farm raised turkey which are slaughtered when they're 6 months old weighs twice as much as a wild turkey that can live up to 12 years.

How does one want to become a vegan nowadays?

Attached: CornDom.png (750x796, 355K)

Veganism is over. Done. One based man has destroyed the lie, that once was called "veganism"

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs

Attached: Average Robust Vegan.jpg (797x450, 50K)

Wow Pierre isn't your fed on a steady diet of Muhammad semen. Better hurry and prep him and make sure he only eats organic.

Implying that the growth of livestock is due to "unatural chemicals and steroids and GMO's" and not just selectively bred

I don't want to be a vegan because I value nutritional diets for people of all budgets not just the rich.

Lol you don't no me or my diet kek. I just don't give a fuck about stupid people killing themselves. Whether it's smoking drinking or over indulging in processed foods.

This. Why would I want some lanklet chicken instead of chad thundercock chicken who can feed more people.

Are you telling me once humans understood the workings of selective breeding, it can be done faster?
Woah slow down, Sherlock.

Attached: 1478039742469.jpg (336x370, 52K)

People accept that sportsniggers are huge because of selective breeding during slavery, but can't grasp that the same techniques are used for other livestock.

Or growing tits from overconsumption of onions products

that just makes me want to eat more chicken.

>Be French

>Claim Urbanization is the cause of weakness

>Country is giant suburb

Attached: SEIZURE WARNING.gif (625x626, 54K)

The left pic is from 1920.
it only took 80 in the watermelon case.

Never saw pic related in my life until I came to the US kek
I will never take any food advice from a mutt. Eating plutonium might be safer than you oily high carb food

Attached: ADF6760C-7A88-4F95-B08D-5B40CFF6D5D1.jpg (674x506, 77K)

By having normal amounts of testosterone

Attached: The French.jpg (1581x570, 88K)

Whenever you eat out or buy processed food you're eating an insane amount of chemicals. I know, I lived in the US and my familly has always been picky about food even by french standards. We bought exclusively from local farmers and some shit from whole food (raw food obviously, no point in buying """organic""" processed junk)

damn you hit a nerve im seething!!!!!1!!

nope. not really. Instead of feeling attacked why don't you actually feed yourself like a proper human being instead of a fat piece of lard

Lads this vegan hate thread is getting off track.

youtube.com/watch?v=yzA4TmfqyOY
youtube.com/watch?v=T4Qtm7khXIg
youtube.com/watch?v=eleajgX_YHo

Attached: Dr Michael Skeletor.jpg (793x596, 103K)

STOP FUCKING DISGRACING MY COUNTRY YOU FUCKING RETARDS Every single fucking time i see a retarded post what do you know? it's a fucking american. FUCK OFF WITH YOUR LOW IQ POSTING YOU FUCKING CUNTS ARE THE REASON WHY THIS BOARD IS GOING TO SHIT. Go fuck off to reddit you brainlets and don't come back

Attached: 1523483754174.png (400x416, 174K)

UUUNHGGHHH THICKER

Lol what? France is one of the most rural country in Europe. And yes, urbanization is the cause of weakness obviously. I don't feel related to the frenchmen living in cities so insult them all you want, I will agree.

Attached: x785e4f4gr.jpg (619x428, 55K)

Underrated

it's federally prohibited to give hormones to chickens in the USA. They're getting bigger due to selective breeding. Just like great Danes are big due to a few dozen generations of selective breeding.

Everyone in this thread who doesn't realize this is a retarded nigger.

Attached: big chicken.webm (720x1080, 1.83M)

Don't worry I lived in the US so I know some of you guys are alright. Keep spitting in the face of fat asses urbanites and their consumerism fetish though. Good luck, it's been a while since I left your country and I would never be able to live there again (except in rural areas). I lost all semblance of patience a while ago.

im just too lazy to do that vegetable/fruit shit
just heating some hot dogs or whatever in the microwave is all i can bother with
and that vegetable/fruit stuff spoils in like one day
got no time or money for that

Organic creatine
/thread

They pump them with antibiotics, but that's not makes them big. It's literally just selective breeding like with dogs.

It's funny because you're both retards.

Yep, urban areas here are pretty horrid, i recently moved to one myself and it's definately daunting. Any time I go outside I get punched in the face with consumerism and ignorance.
>calls me a retard and doesn't explain why
((you))

Attached: 1521740821603.jpg (635x627, 128K)

I do it's great. Dutchoven, strip and make stock from the bits and carcass.

OH LAWD he comes

Attached: 1535196508418.webm (390x300, 1.74M)

man I fucking love science!!!!!!! I love GMOs!!!!!!

>Amerilards

Attached: 1512003679394.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

Presumably you both hate GMOs and selective breeding for some reason, when there's literal nothing that suggest they're bad for people.

It's just like the idiots that chimp out about nuclear power.

Kek

>eating monsanto

Attached: gmo-studies.jpg (1200x626, 89K)

People who want nutritional balance, lack of mood-swings and hormonal disorder and normal smelling farts.

Takes less than 56 days in burger land, more like 30ish.

> more is always better, even if it is essentially poison that causes cancer
Americans.

>It causes cancer

No it doesn't.

Cross breeding

I've grown a chicken up to 19 lbs. Cornish Rock is the breed I think

Attached: chicken.jpg (1125x2000, 494K)

>yawwwnnn, everyone knows that you need hormones to grow up in the first place
Yes, chicken breast size growth hormones...
I often consider moving to the US, then I remember you're even dumber than Canadians.