The final redpill is black

>Life is inherently meaningless
>Raising children is nothing more than creating a false sense of purpose and offsetting the question of life to the next generation

Stop resisting what you know is true and swallow the blackpill my brothers.
Don't waste your life hopelessly chasing after a false sense of purpose, accept that life is meaningless and instead aim to live the most honourable and respectable life you can before you gracefully accept your natural departure from the game that you have been placed into.

Attached: blackpill.jpg (1024x685, 238K)

But I get enjoyment from being an asshole, so I refuse.

Having children is the only way a man can conquer death

Or at least not be ruled by it

You are correct, but instead do things because it's something to do and you find enjoyment in them. Replace egotistical searches for ones that are of the self. Defeatism is the worst way to accept the absurd.

You dropped this, OP.

Attached: 4324.jpg (1500x1262, 109K)

Fucking kek, if you think the blackpill is a thing you swallow by choice, you're misguided.
It simply becomes undeniable.

I do what I want to do. That is why my ancestors made the USA so I could do just that!

Oh yeah it was created by White people like almost everything else.

Go back to your muzzie wife, Thernovich.

You dropped this bong.

Attached: almostbongs.jpg (1242x1080, 305K)

REPORT ALL RULEBREAKING OFF TOPIC SPAM THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO THEM

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

>Having children is the only way a man can conquer death
This is what your ancestors thousands of years ago thought too, yet they haven't achieved anything apart from offsetting their exact same predicament to you 1000 generations later.
Do you not see that this is just a continuous cycle?

I unironically believe this.

No, it'll stop at a certain point. It's just a really long wait for death.
Unless some fuck discovers immortality or some shit.

Yeah we should all just stop caring about the world and either kill ourselves or pursue hedonistic lifestyles like good nihilistic goys while we're getting fucked in the ass.
DESU I'd rather try and die a bitter, meaningless death than live a hollow life some (((elite))) chose for me.

Fuck your blackpill, it's nothing but a dark shade of blue.

Nihilism and defeatism are literally the gayest philosophies I've ever heard of. They're literally "WAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Gib me meaning! My life's pathetic and meaningless!!! WAAHH!!"
Who says I need to live forever? How does the existence of death make my existence meaningless? Nobody, and it doesn't. If life's so meaningless, why don't you neck yourself?
OP is a faggot. Saged.

Nihilism and defeatism are literally the gayest philosophies I've ever heard of. They're literally "WAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Gib me meaning! My life's pathetic and meaningless!!! WAAHH!!"
Who says I need to live forever? How does the existence of death make my existence meaningless? Nobody, and it doesn't. If life's so meaningless, why don't you guys just neck yourselves?
OP is a faggot. Saged.

Would life be meaningful if we achieved biological immortality through biotechnology?

You dropped your foreskin, mutt.

Attached: 1542500113984.png (1200x1200, 72K)

Shit, why did it post twice? Now my points are cheapened and look dumb.

Where in my post did I say I was a defeatist or supported hedonism?
I specifically said that you should aim to live an honourable and respectable life.
My main point is that by spending your whole life trying to find purpose or trying to create purpose by having children (and achieving nothing but offsetting your fear of admitting the purposelessness of life to the next generation) you're wasting your time.

Attached: post.jpg (491x491, 40K)

Living a meaningless life forever doesn't make it any less meaningless

>Live a honorable and respectable life
>Don't try to find a purpose for yourself
>And certainly don't have kids
Shlomo your nose is poking me in the eye from across the fucking atlantic ocean.

>don't have kids goyim, 'cause your kids are gonna have an existential crisis
Is that not what you're ultimately saying?

God will you fucking edgy teenagers shut the fuck up about this "pill" bullshit. Look at yourselves. It's so fucking cringy holy fuck. Imagine if teachers said redpill before starting spanish class. "I'm gonna redpill you on adverbs." Can you at least try a little to not be so fucking retarded? Start by leaving Jow Forums and learning some actual critical thinking rather than thinking you know how a respectful or even coherent logical argument works because you watched a few Shapiro videos or saw someone get "btfo" on a my little pony wehraboo board

>looking this deep for an excuse to spout antisemitic bullshit
the absolute STATE of Jow Forums

Attached: 8C8CB57E-3825-45D4-B983-E600E9C550F7.png (1864x1100, 196K)

user speaks truth

>kike triggered by the sight of Jow Forums's advanced Jewdar
Stfu kike, and learn to make your retarded memes less long.

I can no longer enjoy life.

All I see on a daily basis is: Whites vs. Browns & Blacks, this whole planet is just one big numbers games, the only reason for living is to pump out more White children, while the Libs are stealing our tax money and giving it to their Brown and Black voters in the cities to pump out more out-of-wedlock Brown and Black children

So, in reality, it's a game of WHITES vs Browns & Blacks, but the Refs are on the side of the Browns & Blacks, we're screwed from the start

All day long, 365 days a year, it is the only thing I think about

>WAHHHH DON'T BE ANTI-SEMITIC GOY
I'm sorry we saw through your bullshit.

>implying (((they))) would be trying to discourage you from starting a family
>"come and spend hundreds of dollars paying for meals and gifts while dating women goyim!"
>"come and spend thousands on a shiny rock on a metal ring goyim!"
>"go and spend thousands on arranging your wedding goyim!"
>"oh, you need somewhere to live with your new wife? Better take out a (((mortage))) from me goyim!"
>"my collection of indoctrinated goyim slaves could be made bigger, why don't you have a few children?"
>"oh no, you're annoyed about the current state of the country and want to do some political activism? Think about your wife and kids, you have too much to lose! Better stay docile!"
>"Oh no, your wife wants to leave you? Better pay thousands to a (((divorce lawyer)))!"

Attached: 1468483913478.png (389x374, 116K)

t. angry boomer yelling at teenagers. lmfao!

There's is something else very enticing about having children (of your own of course); which is that you will have people who you love and who love you back with an almost 100% guarantee of unconditionality (unless you're a really awful cunt of a person).

Love is a cliche, but it gives you more reasons to live. Especially when you grow old and are not as useful anymore. And having more reasons to live means i have more reasons to take care of myself and soldier on as long as i can, because in the end i don't want to die, ever.

cringe and bluepilled

Started yawning reading that long as fuck meme. You guys are terrible at making these.

Attached: 471.jpg (682x600, 84K)

And fully experience love and life. OP is a miserable turd.

Let me give you a true nihilist pill

>things are usually things, only when they are not
>you have feelings and if you want to, you could do them

If you feel like it, you could try to lift up the white race for no reason whatsoever. That is what I am trying to do lol. If life really is meaningless, what meaning there is in stopping me from living a good, and non hedonistic life? What meaning is there in NOT trying to find a good wife?

>Life is meaningless
>You have to make your own meaning to find happiness.
>You are biologically inclined to be more happy with a wife and children.
>Therefore raising children has meaning.

Time which is better spent doing what?

Oh so now instead of being a nihilist you're openly against us trying to have meaningful relationships and procreating?
user are you sure your surname doesn't end with berg or stein?
>Don't breed goy and certainly don't try to find a mate for yourself
I fucking despise kikes like you.

Who we are exists throughout many dimensions through our though patterns.
As electron signals (as thoughts) pass through these dimensions, other beings are aware of it.
Only one dimension has nothing but these electrons in it.
Who we are can be recorded and stored.
Can humankind evolve to a point where these recordings can bring anyone back from the dead?
Eternal life?

Attached: 9euywh80euyo89.jpg (1024x685, 281K)

>not an anti-semite
>”lol wut a joo”
Absolute state of Jow Forums.

>implying the Jews that Jow Forums refers to don't want whites to stop making kids
>implying that Jews don't want people like those on Jow Forums to not have any kids at all
Lurk moar, or even better, just leave.

>implying the Jews that Jow Forums refers to don't want whites to stop making kids
>implying that Jews in general don't want Jew-aware people like those on Jow Forums to not have any kids at all
Lurk moar, or even better, just leave.

Cringe and bluepilled

i never understood the "leave pol" thing
you're here with us faggot so get off your high horse

Well fuck me, how does the double posting thing happen twice in thr same thread?

That's why you make your own moral rule set, many moral sets are just there to hinder you.
Religion, in general, is a scam, you should fuck the world and do as you desire.

>Who we are exists throughout many dimensions through our though patterns.
>As electron signals (as thoughts) pass through these dimensions, other beings are aware of it.
>Only one dimension has nothing but these electrons in it.
>Who we are can be recorded and stored.
>Can humankind evolve to a point where these recordings can bring anyone back from the dead?
>Eternal life?
Dude you are literally pulling this out of your ass. I know what Quantum archeology is but it's never happening dude. You are never going to live forever. Anything purported to turn you into an immortal is going to make a philosophical zombie. Your brain can only store so much information. The universe has an expiration date.
Death is how the unfit are purged. Imagine a world where George soros is immortal.

A drunk can want to get sober.

How many kids you got OP? Please give me one reason I should take your advice. I have 4 kids and love them all and life has been great with them. Tell me user what life experiences do you have or sources you derived your “black pill”.

This

>created by white people
Minorities did all the building by hand

The only black pill you swallowed was in form of nigger dick, OP.

Why do you think about other people so much?

What's your goal? What do 'you' actually want?

I'm personally stressed out a prospect of my freedom being culled to the point me and others i like being suddenly made into criminals because some retards let a law pass that makes people criminals for minding their own shit.

>live the most honourable and respectable life
Wouldn't that include having children you retard

Oh what a bullshit OP, but never mind, I pity you for your wordview but wont contradict it. Im just wondering why you, with this attitude, not consequently follow the most popular and very very often given advice across all 4ching boards. Cowardness? Are you afraid that your 'wisdom' might indeed crap? Or are you, and this is my bet, a fukkin troll, that came here on a nice sunday, to hunt down (you)s??
please answer honestly, its a very important issue!

Why do you think about other people so much?

What's your goal? What do 'you' actually want?

I'm personally stressed out due to prospect of my freedom being culled to the point me and others i care/like about being suddenly made into criminals because some retards let a law pass that makes people criminals for minding their own shit.

>There's no such thing as American working-class whites

>>Life is inherently meaningless
It's a matter of choosing to believe in inherent meaning or the lack of it. You are making a faith-based (or subjective) statement either way. But believing in inherent meaning, may lead to wholesome life while another is just le edgy nihilism.

Let that be a whitepill you raging faggot.

this is tony robbins tier bullshit OP. Yes we assign meaning to the world around us. No that doesn't mean it is inherently meaningless just that you're to lazy to make any meaning out of it. The point of children is to make sure the species survives, so I agree you probably shouldn't have kids because they'll likely be inferior specimens and will only know suffering as a result. If you're saying to live and honorable and respectable life you're giving it some sort of meaning, you can't have it both ways you semi-nihilistic cuck

also
>the game

Kek OP giving life lesson but has no life experience. Also I think he got btfo and ran away to listen to emo music.

You're not conquering death you fucking retard. One day you will still die no matter how many children you sire.

>How many kids you got OP?
None

I respect you for having children, and I'm not the kid of person that enjoys "punching right" so to speak so if you're happy with your life then just disregard my posts.

The idea that I'm trying to get across is that having children doesn't achieve anything on a grand scale but merely just offsets the realisation of the purposelessness of life to the next generation. Having children to "create purpose" achieves nothing but offsetting your predicament to another generation. Your children will have to have children to "give them purpose" and so on for the rest of time with no real purpose being achieved.

>and instead aim to live the most honourable and respectable life you can before you gracefully accept your natural departure from the game that you have been placed into.
>honor implies purpose.
>respect implies purpose
>games implies purpose.

If everything is so meaningless then carry your nihilism to its ultimate conclusion: death. Then you would cease to spread this spiritual poison among our people.

Attached: FFBBD9E8-EBA1-4234-8F26-D2FBC9E0539F.jpg (1024x822, 151K)

africans were just some extra labor for farming, even on plantation the plantation owners family worked in the fields, and on average the children of plantation owners had much higher productivity

prove it

>Imagine if teachers said redpill before starting spanish class. "I'm gonna redpill you on adverbs."
Based teacher is redpilled on adverbs

No matter how many kids you have, no matter how many goals and things you do with life, in the end the universe dies in heat death. Nothing will matter about your life when the universe is gone.
That is the blackest of black pills. It is called so because not even light can escape its gravity.....

Attached: exists.png (171x295, 15K)

the purpose of life is to find meaning come back when you graduate highscool

Nobody said what you're implying he said.
Having kids lets your genes and some of your ideas live on even after you die, that's all.

We are the universe made aware of it’s own existence. Our purpose is to understand and harness it for the benefit of it’s most significant known creation, us.

Who's to say humans can't figure out how to make wormholes to another universe or something like that before that happens? Look how fast we've advanced scientifically/technologically in the past 150 years alone, humanity still has a good amount of time before the universe's heat death.

Of course, they say everything ends. There's no way of being sure when that end will happen though... Hmmm...

Since you seem genuinely curious and this thread has already served it's purpose I'll give you an honest answer:
I come here to throw around ideas I somewhat believe to see what sticks.
I'm not a full nihilist and I don't 100% believe anything I've posted in this thread, it's just interesting to play devils advocate.
Even if I was a full nihilist I wouldn't kill myself though, I'd be right up on the "life has no purpose so I can do whatever the fuck I want" end rather than the "life has no purpose so I should just end it" one.

prove that it isn't

>not playing off both sides at once to profit
that's a classic jew move, brainlet

Whether people believe in evolution or not. These edgy faggots don’t seem to understand that the very purpose (notice I did not say meaning) is to pass on genes. Edgy teens are not nihilistic they are narcissistic and can’t understand a world unless they are the center of it and we they aren’t they pretend to be “enlightened” nihilist.

Nihilism is easy to start but hard to finish.

You made the claim first, so you're the one who has to prove it. First though, define "meaning", "meaninglessness", "purpose", and "purposelessness". Are they subjective or objective? Is there only one purpose and/or meaning in a given person's life, or are there many? This is all so vague and subjective, we need some objective foundation from which to work.

just 500 years from now our understanding of physics will be unrecognizable from today, heat death of the universe is a meme that dipshits like you cling onto because you take everything at face value

Humans will die out whether you like it or not.
It's just delaying the inevitable. Nothing lasts forever.

FUCK U

The future reality is far darker than you can possibly imagine.

We're heading into a future where you and your family will be owned and controlled by corporations.... you will have no choice in this. Automation and cryptocurrencies crafted by a company such as Amazon will force you to accept their Universal Basic Income.

They will provide you small tiny apartment for either dirt cheap or free, at the expense of being surveilled 24/7 by an AI bot (like a smoke detector) on the ceiling "make your life easier".

Driverless autonomous taxis will be provided for dirt cheap or free, along with food ration cards and some extra spending money used towards Amazon. At first life will be cozy and acceptable, people will be thankful that Amazon has provided so much with so little in return.

But as life goes on - as the years pass by any sense of meaning will be lost in your lives. No need to work, no sense of accomplishment, no reason to even be alive.... you will turn towards VR simulations to rediscover pioneering, conquest, community, and passion. You will dwell in your coffin apartment hooked up to a simulation all day as your soul is sucked into the Amazon quantum servers.

They will own you -- they will control you -- and worst of all you will willingly give into it.

Attached: tumblr_o5jpt4ivy31rl195mo1_1280.jpg (1280x1531, 225K)

Life will only become meaningless when we discover everything about the universe and quantum mechanics.

THAT will be the death sentence and we are currently blessed to live in a time where we discover amazing shit on an almost daily basis. We're constructing in image right now of the super-massive black hole in the center of the galaxy and soon launching a space telescope that will see the first light of the universe 400,000 years after the big bang.

I love my kid. Eat shit and die shlomo.

Sci-Fi space travel is a black pill however.

Travelling at the speed of light takes an infinite amount of energy, even then if you took a ride to the sun and back everyone you know will have died from old age due to time dilation by the time you got back.

You didn't think this post through very well did you? You say you want life to be lived for some purpose other than itself? I.e., you want life to be an intermediate goal towards something else rather than an end goal? The problem with wanting life to be a means rather than an end is it never stops. Even Christianity if it were true doesn't help: "Life is lived for God's plan." "Why do we care about God's plan?" "Because then we can get to heaven." "Why do we want to go heaven?" "Because it will make us happy for all eternity?" "What is the purpose of feeling happy?" "It feels good?" "What's the point of feeling good really?" You can endlessly question each goal, and, if it is a final goal instead of an intermediate one leading to another, you say it has no purpose. It seems to me you can only ever really be happy with an endless cycle of intermediate goals, and isn't that what life is? Endless self-contained purpose? Wanting something outside of it is pointless because either you break the cycle and get to a purposeless end, or you'll need a different endless cycle. Maybe what you really meant to say is you don't like this particular cycle because, more accurately, you don't like your current position in it? Well, life has never been obligated to cater to anyone.

Attached: 00000.jpg (600x603, 58K)

>Travelling at the speed of light takes an infinite amount of energy, even then if you took a ride to the sun and back everyone you know will have died from old age due to time dilation by the time you got back.

Actually, they'd have aged by nearly 17 minutes.

I fear you are right. In some sense this is already true. Most of us get our enjoyment and sense of adventure from video games already.

If you truly believed that, you would have killed yourself a long time ago as well as everyone else.

>Raising children is nothing more than creating a false sense of purpose
Our bodies have evolved with a ironclad system to create new humans even when some of us have been split for 1000s of years. It's literally the most obvious purpose we have going for us.

Your "black pill" is laughable. You have so much to learn. Too many of you think like I used to about life. We are alone, there is no soul or the after life cause science and modern society said so.

Don't you find it strange how everything in the universe follows cause and effect but us? Maybe it's not the universe that is ultimately calling the shots.

Attached: 1536893913090.gif (480x270, 3.54M)

That satellite will explode in launch, or fail to deploy. I’ve had this theory for years.

I don't know; ever heard of the great filter? Humans won't last the next 150 years. Good luck surviving the end of the universe.

And even so, for each generation your DNA makes up less and less of the DNA of your offspring. Any humans that outlive the end of the universe will be barely be humans and defs not be genetically related to you. None of them. The time scale we are talking about here would imply that every genom sequence is a viable mutation that does not exist yet.

In conclusion, nothing you do matters, you will die, everything you loved will die. Humans only choose to give meaning to our existence because we are scared of being dead. But there is nothing to be scared of, you won't even know that you're dead! All of this is an illusion. Just do what makes you happy in your life. Do have kids, not because they will be part of you that lives on but because seeing little rug rats grow up in front of you is a life experience like no other. Life has a lot to offer to the living. So focus on living, user ;)

You're playing the game to lose user, and you don't get to quit

Attached: reincarnation1.png (800x760, 150K)

Why do we need to travel at the speed of light?

Under string theory we can have wormholes open up using exotic matter to hold it open

Attached: tLQDYf5q.jpg (473x473, 24K)

I have masters in Astrophysics and I can guarantee you it is not a meme and our understanding of Physics won't change more drastically in the next 500 years. We have almost solved all of physics except for a few small things, but by the end of this generation we will have solved it all for sure

I know you are Ionuț

Why won't your kids revive you as a tech droid in the further future?

Or fuck it even, I can live to 120 and just replace all my bad parts with robo parts.
Death just revolves around diesese and general wear and tear.

I live in the dawn of the information age where Ai can do most things humans cannot. Why won't in 30 to 40 years human parts can just become replaceable with robot shit.
Fucking pace makers have existed since the goddamn 60's

Attached: Ringo_portrait_c33_pg40.png (450x781, 778K)