33 year old boomer here

33 year old boomer here

Is Rhode Island a good place to raise a white family? Or has it been culturally enriched?

Attached: Newport-Rhode-Island-e1454947114210.jpg (1400x931, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticalatlas.com/state/Rhode-Island/Race-and-Ethnicity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ONE POST BY THIS ID. SHARIABLUE NIGGERSHILL SLIDE THREAD DETECTED. CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF???

EVERYONE THAT BUMPS THIS THREAD IS EITHER A KIKE OR REDDIT. IF YOU SEE THIS CAT IMMEDIATELY IGNORE AND HIDE ALL NIGGER TIER THREADS

Attached: 1528610449607.jpg (476x477, 22K)

Why do you mention your race? Do you have a problem with other races living in proximity to your home?

>One post by your ID

Have a (((you)))

Yes. I prefer to live amongst whites. What is so bad with that?

Yes, it's very racist. You should be respectful and tolerant of others.

Gib Coto back tho

This

Literally nothing

If blacks prefer to live around blacks, spics around spics, then perfectly ok for whites to live around whites. We are a nation of equality.

>Yes, it's very racist.

;)

Attached: gvwWKhq.jpg (322x519, 30K)

You are evading a multicultural environment. You are a racist.

Disgusting. Do you teach your son to show images of nazis to minorities as well?. Please reconsider your views and be more respectful to other ethnic groups.

Yes, I agree, let's force integrate into black neighborhoods.

This is Jow Forums you cuck. No one is tolerant of anything, now do all of us a favor and kill yourself

asking a board full of early 20 autistic incels where a good place to raise your famjam

you're doomed

You are a racist bigot. It's because of people like you that we need more safe spaces in urban areas. Please be more polite and generous. Also watch your language.

hey shitskin fucking die

Attached: 1534270727549.jpg (630x598, 162K)

(you)

Racist image.

Hi I'm also 12 what about fortnite m8 xDDDDDDDD

...isn't that just for each thread? Why would OP ever have more than one post in a new thread? Is this a meme?

If you're a democrat otherwise no. Brown university is unbearable.

t. 29yr old born and raised.

Shitlib state which leads to low birth rate among whites.
statisticalatlas.com/state/Rhode-Island/Race-and-Ethnicity

Attached: RhoneIsland.png (1187x875, 110K)

Also everybody knows everybody it can get annoying when dating and your gf's best friend is someone you hate.

Best way to make sure people are polite is to make them live in fear of violent retribution if they aren't.
If you ping my radar as rude, unpleasant or overly combative, I wait for a decent opportunity and sucker-punch you.

If you litter after I told you twice, try to start a fight, or treat someone I respect with distain, I'm going to sucker-punch you at your weakest moment.

Kidney shot at the urinal.
Your face - INTO the bowl

You may disagree with this ethically, but it actually leads to a far politer society via the Hobbesian method, courtesy of the "Man with big stick" effect.

Hm, ruined a perfectly good post with this dirty red meme flag.

Shame on me

It's so fucking liberal it's sickening. And gibs me dat is rampant

It was fairly terrible either way

What was the point of all those white millennials and white boomers?

go make another internet insanity you fucking loser
as soon as your opponent's followers doing something it matters, when it's yourself it doesn't
you are hypocritical manchild