> niggers keep stealing food
> take job serious enough to do something about it
> nigger videos
> place that pays you to do their bidding doesn't have your back
> fired
> no job for the holidays
> no gifts for family
> painted as a racist

When you vote for Democrats this is what you're voting for.

Attached: chimp.jpg (4382x2923, 1.37M)

good, blacks have it hard enough in this country. A little charity from these rich asshole corporations can go a long way

Beggars cant be choosers you dont get to give yourself charity on other peoples behalf
If you can justify stealing bread for your kids you can justify stealing anything for any reason .

Attached: 1535720825585.jpg (1180x1080, 63K)

if its a wide open buffet that isn't locked up then it cant be stealing. The girl was just being a bitch

sharia law when

The funny part is that one of the black guys who was involved posted plenty of antisemitic tweets.
I'm starting to think the black kids get a blache card.

Attached: 1532776959831.jpg (750x884, 113K)

We'll he is a somali mudslime so that's not too surprising

: }
this post made my heart grow two sizes

Nigs only trail jews (by a substantial margin) in excelling at making people hate them.

This is why Trump won the election

I’m suprised Jow Forums isn’t still posting about this more today large news sites are admitting the guy was a dine and dasher now

How can you dine and dash at Chipotle?

Attached: 1542515298699.jpg (1200x900, 267K)

Seconding this. It's basically subway.

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!

Niggers are easy to hate because they make themselves more visible then Jews.

I would assume the you go in with like 5 people and the first 4 get their stuff and say the last person is paying. The first 4 run out and the last man leave his food at the place because, it doesn't matter if they didn't pay for it.

Probably some stupid stores put the bag of food on the counter while at the register. Customer grabs the bag and runs.

Womp woooooomp

The Niggers would order large amount of food then when it was time to exchange money for food the Niggers would chimp out demanding they have no money demanding it be handed over for free.

how the hell can non-white people be racist?

does not compute

Attached: 1539733912441.jpg (1223x581, 97K)

dine and dashing an $8 burrito

wow wtf

Damn, that is peak niggerdom

We need a b&w style coupon that's easy to distribute without pictures of food.

But with logos and free food offers like we had with Starbucks.

lel, you should at least do it with something like an upscale seafood restaurant

every shop owner, manager, supervisor or cashier lets out an audible groan when they see a black person walk in

Attached: 1408497124859.jpg (699x637, 69K)

>2018
>working
why on earth would you do that. Dont you know only good goys work and all the profits to the 1% as they lecture you on being racist as your tax revenue goes straight to the welfare system providing the lifestyle of refugee.

even blacks who own and work at places do this when black people walk in. Find a black person who owns a business that has to deal with the public and you'll meet a black man who is more racist towards blacks than any white man will ever be.

Plus, where is the QR code that says nigger?

I've walked out on bills but only after terrible service and confronting the place, last time was when I ordered a medium rare steak and it was cremated, ate everything else and told them to get fucked