Feminist Apocalypse General - /FAG/

Previous Thread
QRD
a5knowledgebombs.wordpress.com/femin-virus/

[Feminism Virus (Bioweapon Attack)]

>Wait, a Feminist Bioweapon? What kind of drugs are you on?
I can assure you that I'm not on any drugs. Feminism is not just an ideology, but it is a deadly virus. Better yet, Feminism is a bioweapon specially designed to destroy humanity by poisoning and infecting the only thing capable of recreating humanity: Women.

> There are nine categories you have to consider when discussing the Femin Virus.

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc)

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems)

> How to spot the infection

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

>FURTHER INDEPENDENT RESEARCH INTO THE FEMIN VIRUS
pastebin.com/E0Gr7JpB

Backups

Attached: IMG_3192.jpg (768x512, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a5knowledgebombs.wordpress.com
archive.is/HOGiQ
archive.is/mpHHf
archive.is/Qapeu
archive.is/HrmFF
archive.is/6GonD
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glbb.pdf
archive.is/b7aJl
archive.is/ojZPE
archive.is/ENQro
archive.is/t3cvv
archive.is/45gAp
archive.is/x0rqD
archive.is/zh1bg
archive.is/QwzgO
archive.is/mH9nn
archive.is/tke5R
archive.is/xdB0C
a5knowledgebombs.wordpress.com/femin-virus/fv-research/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's called jews fggt

This is why I strongly advocate for democracy and feminism in Africa.

Attached: IMG_2258.png (673x994, 894K)

United Caliphate & Cucknanada shills BTFO
Absolutely S e e t h i n g

Attached: IMG_3330.png (450x473, 61K)

Hey Frank are we still meeting up at the Ginger Root later?

Attached: IMG_9050.png (2250x1589, 3.5M)

Attached: IMG_3250.png (673x994, 677K)

Just for full transparency/disclosure (because I would be curious desu).

I can't see IPs on the site but it does show me what country the traffic is from, not state/city or anything like that.

I went ahead and attached the image I took from the stats/traffic page.

If you have any questions please ask.
There are no plugins and I'm not going to add any nor any SEO trash/ads/garbage. It's a free site so it costs me nothing and if you want anything added please just ask (within reason, I'm going to ignore shills that ask me to link Q trash in there).

It shows where you clicked the link from, what country (which we already knew), and the page views.
That's it (:

If you want anymore screenshots or have any suggestions (please) just post it.

It's not even "my" site but a collection of the work done here and A5's KBs that I don't claim ownership of anything.

Thanks.
- a5knowledgebombs.wordpress.com
"make the shills seethe"

Attached: IMG_3340.jpg (1042x1086, 132K)

Hey newfags, here's a friendly tip: ask Frank about his clonazepam.

Come on Frank are you seriously pretending to be someone else again? Are you that desperate for social validation?

Attached: 1535158957601.gif (444x304, 586K)

Franks the larp behind the FEMEN virus and /FAG/ threads.

He took half truths about Gloria Steinem being CIA and redpills about pizza being code for pedophiles, then he spun it to make it sound like it’s actual pizza raping kids and feminism being a physical contagion. People call him out, he reports them into silence and uses sockpuppets to defend himself all day everyday. Its classic disinfo.

>The Oxytocin hormone and it's importance to pair bonding, maternal behavior, in-group preference, pregnancy and other functions
archive.is/HOGiQ
>Biological and psychological differences between liberals and conservatives
archive.is/mpHHf
>Biological differences among gays, transsexuals, and pedophiles
archive.is/Qapeu
>Birth control causes frontal lobe brain damage, as well as other things like infertility, cancer and depression
archive.is/HrmFF
>How Civilizations Fall: On the role of radical feminism in the decline of civilization
archive.is/6GonD
>The Fate of Empires (specifically XXIV The Arab Decline)
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glbb.pdf
>References in mythology to the Femin virus
archive.is/b7aJl
>The Rockefellers' connections to Femin and bioweapon programs
archive.is/ojZPE
>Gloria Steinem's history with the CIA and use of the Femin virus on American black communities
archive.is/ENQro
>The Bronze Age collapse was caused by a Femin outbreak
archive.is/t3cvv
>Elevated Femin infection rates helped cause the Cambodian Dark Ages
archive.is/45gAp
>Texas contractor arrested while possibly investigating Femin virus
archive.is/x0rqD
>murder, leadership change at CDC over Femin virus
archive.is/zh1bg
>WHO announces Femin virus as “Disease X”
archive.is/QwzgO
>List of symptoms Femin hosts display (work in progress)
archive.is/mH9nn

Attached: IMG_3341.jpg (549x767, 142K)

Keep seething you automated shitlord

Attached: IMG_3336.jpg (662x543, 143K)

Don't make me call your mother, Francis. What would Sophia think?

The Feminist is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a nationwrecker, whore, roastie, slut, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But tell her that she has an incurable virus and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>demographic most in favor of abortion: liberal women
>least in favor: conservative women
archive.is/tke5R

>Even Women Didn't Want To Give Women the Vote
>If women got the vote, they would have to serve in the army and on juries. There would be fewer children but more divorce. Men would become less chivalrous and reverent of womanhood.
>Women would take up men's occupations, and men would take up women's occupations; the result, according to an antisuffrage booster, would be a "race of masculine women and effeminate men and the mating of these would result in the procreation of a race of degenerates."
>"If women achieve the feministic idea and live as men do," wrote a male doctor who opposed female suffrage, "they would incur the risk of 25% more insanity than they have now."
>Of the 535 members of the 108th Congress, only 73, or less than 14%, are women. All but six of America's 50 governors are men.
archive.is/xdB0C

Attached: IMG_9292.png (956x1237, 782K)

>pizza isn’t code for pedos
>elite pedo networks aren’t real
Posts like this just show how freaked out some people get about the virus research

>Don’t make me call Sophia
>t. Shill
>run Shill_Script-version 2016.bat
Get an update you retard

Sounds like Seething Shills Scrambling Surrounding threads

Attached: IMG_9024.jpg (445x794, 59K)

You need to make it so that people can enlarge the images and save them on that site. Some of the images can't be properly read unless enlarged.

Why would I call your little sister Francis? Cheryl's the breadwinner. And you still haven't answered my question.

Right click it into a new tab and save them, that should have it enlarged.

I'm really not tech literate and figuring it out as I go.
I work construction

Attached: IMG_3335.jpg (1472x1124, 365K)

Bump for important thread.

>I'm not really tech literate
Partially true, you're great at sockpuppeting and using disability money to pay for proxies, but you post forced memes from your iPhone.

On a serious note, you can always get help Frank. Millions of people make the decision to quit every day

>meme construction ;)

What are you faggots gonna do? DDOS Wordpress?
Fucking kek

Attached: IMG_9737.png (800x597, 704K)

>Hurr durr
I don't work I'm black

Attached: IMG_9028.jpg (1031x1247, 364K)

Nice wordpress, not bad at all.

Thanks user.
It's really minimal, the content is the KBs and FV info.

Nothing fancy is needed, the links helped with organization and I think the shills are upset with it so that's good.

Attached: IMG_3332.jpg (1656x1412, 1.08M)

That is the worst interpretation of the 7 of cups I've ever seen. Why did the Anon5 cringe turn into this shit again?

Bump

Attached: IMG_3334.jpg (1640x1408, 1.04M)

>S e e t h i n g

Attached: IMG_3333.jpg (1280x1136, 554K)

Could have a section added for all the virus research pastebins

Good idea!
I was thinking of a "Research Page" I just wasn't sure on how exactly to format the layout.

I want to include
And all the other pastebins but also put them in graphical form for rapid absorption.

Another good think about the site is this is something I would feel okay with sending someone whereas sending someone a Jow Forums/4plebs link would be frowned upon in society.

Bump against Board Sliders.

Come on Frankie boy, answer the question. Why can't/won't you post KBs anymore?

And a thread devoted to Timothy Cunningham.

The man was snuffed out before he could make an impact and he died trying to get the info out that A5 was able to hunt at.

I'm sure Cunningham was going to dump documents

That's not true at all Francine. You're a mid twenties white manchild from Massachusetts

I'm sure there are some tutorials about how to implement a image uploading system similar to Jow Forums. It would make the site more accessible.

I wish there was a way to prove what he was working on, if anyone has ideas for things that could be looked into that would be helpful.

>implement an image uploading system?

So people can upload images/files to the site?
I'd rather just use Jow Forums and curate the site due to security concerns

>due to security concerns
You mean so someone doesn't dox you again?

No, I mean an image uploading system for yourself similar to Jow Forums. On Jow Forums you can click an image to enlarge it and can save the image by left clicking it it. That's what I mean.

He keeps waiting until the thread gets to page 6, then bumps it. Almost like he's trying to circumvent the autosage measures.

>ITT: Weapons-grade A U T I S M
Hoo boy, dis gun be fun.

if retardness were a post, this would be it

Guys, it's not nice to pick on retards like Frank. Even though he's got every but of it coming to him.

Research page is up now
a5knowledgebombs.wordpress.com/femin-virus/fv-research/

Attached: IMG_2614.gif (500x497, 622K)

Milo looks a lot more cute in black and white.

Someone has a KB thread up (:

Attached: IMG_2255.png (673x994, 784K)

Looks like the mods made a move and deleted the /x/ thread because /FAG/ is political and belongs on Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_3025.jpg (1024x886, 83K)

Do your part

Attached: IMG_2266.png (673x994, 717K)

lol

It's because the mods know who you are Frank

Attached: IMG_9027.jpg (1000x750, 149K)

>Bump

Attached: IMG_9084.jpg (1699x1662, 437K)

Frank is such a CIA name

When the kikes want to destroy a country, what do they do first? They enroll the women to weaken that country from within. They do it by promoting empowerment, sponsoring female leaders that will show the destructive way. Look at the middle-east, there's always western organization supporting women to turn against their men. Feminist do care about afghan women who are enslaved by their husband but they don't say anything when their bombs kill everyone indiscriminately. Women are a destructive force that needs to be under control for the sake of everyone.

I can see your immense butt hurt right here

Attached: IMG_3347.jpg (1181x1193, 270K)

Shut up and go back to your Riot you frog

Attached: IMG_3339.jpg (200x200, 18K)

Bump

The female right to vote needs to be revoked.

Did any of you shills stop to think we got inside your Riot room?
And backed up all your messages/calls?

Fucking Cope

Jow Forums > discord
Jow Forums > slack
Jow Forums > Riot/matrix
Fags BTFO

Can you feel it?
You faggies

Attached: IMG_3009.gif (399x369, 39K)

Oh shit lol
>muh logs

Just reply here already fag

>shutitdown.jpg

Should files go on mega or Wikileaks?

You are rather strange at times.

Kek, just fuckin with ya ;)
No one got in but two of you idiots clicked a link from there and apparently riot.im/app is a referrer when you shills clicked it.

Just wanted to see you sweat ;)
But it's nice to know you guys are actual shills and that's probably why you kept talking about discord so much is because you were communicating on this thing.

I don't have your room or link but I wish I did. You shills are a bunch of fags.

Attached: IMG_3349.png (800x533, 446K)

You have no idea.

I'm sure it's a good app

I wish I had tech skills to find rooms like riot/discord/slack but I'm retarded and stay away from all of them.

I hope yous have to buy new chairs from the butt puckering that happened.

Jannies please do your fucking jobs for once and ban this schizo.

sage

>t. Still sweating from the scare
Fucking kek

Attached: IMG_2808.jpg (821x1032, 403K)

I know not everyone is a shill, why did everyone scatter?

Bump

Attached: IMG_3254.jpg (640x960, 276K)

Bump

Attached: IMG_0305.jpg (398x384, 48K)

Bumping

Bump

Attached: IMG_2588.jpg (1195x976, 1.1M)

Slow save

>He took half truths about Gloria Steinem being CIA
She said the CIA sponsered her in a interview. It's on youtube.

Attached: (((Steinem))) gloria feminism.jpg (150x200, 9K)

Attached: IMG_9367.jpg (886x1024, 296K)

Attached: 1497669358593.png (1500x3719, 595K)

Feminism is politicized female nature.

Take womens rights away and Feminism will die.

>take women's rights away
I agree

>feminism is just politicized female nature
Wrong

Why does Jow Forums come up with these cringy LARP generals constantly? How is pretending a political ideology is a literal virus going to help you?

Attached: 1468672734190.png (380x397, 219K)

What does Feminism advocate for? Protection and provision for Women through laws, (divorce, family court, affirmative action, hiring quotas, college admissions, welfare, etc.).

Feminism is a collective form of protection and provision that a single woman would normally get from a single man. It literally is the politicized version of Female nature.

Attached: IMG_0234.jpg (992x744, 572K)

It is political, yes.
The virus causes a political impact just like the release of any bioweapon would!

The Soros whitehats false flag Syria with the fake fucking gas and everyone loses their god damn minds.

The CIA releases an earth destroying bioweapon on their own citizens and the world at large and no one bats a fucking eye.

I guess that makes any attack by the government on its own people not political aye?

>Syria False flags
>9/11
>any gov attack on its own people ever
(((Not political, just conspiracy)))

Don't forget to play snake charmer music around feminist for lulz

Attached: 1536288040635.jpg (1500x1125, 480K)

Kek

I did forget to do that and now I can't for probably another 3-4 months

>Find a feminist bar that live streams their counter & patrons
>get the bar radio location and pay for 6 hours of pure Indian music
?????
Profit

>Take womens rights away and Feminism will die.
Not completely, they will still use sex to get what they want. Betas white-knighting for sex will still give in to them, and you'll still have women sleeping around and fucking up their pair-bonding. Eventually you'll end up right back where you started.
It only works when everyone understands why women's biology needs to be kept on a leash.