NPC's

So... there has been a lot of arguments of which side are "NPC's". What do you faggots think? Left, or right?

Attached: 2k48q2.jpg (500x607, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/ScrumptiousDarkTofuGOWSkull
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/9y84ar/so_funny_to_see_little_adam_schitt_dca_talking/
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they are on both sides, but most are programmed for the left.

its goes like this. Pareto distribution being considered we can say that 80% of people are NPC's. 40% are programmed to the right and 40% are programmed to the left. 10% are Player characters who are to the left and the other 10% are to the right. Its basically these two 10% groups fighting against eachother.

>but most are programmed for the left.
says /ptg/, keep slobbering over the zognalds shriveled baby carrot dick

Attached: 1539861052608.jpg (2698x1668, 268K)

Obviously there are both. I'm awaiting input for as to which side has more though

We came up with, modified, amplified, and disseminated this meme and triggered lefties said 'no u'. There's been no argument.

>N-no u *beep* *whirr*
classic npc

>implying I'm from /ptg/

Your post only tells everyone else in the thread that you are triggered by them.

What video games do you lads play? Anyone have PS4?

Generally speaking, the left does not believe in a transcedental reality. NPC's are lacking that transcedental, higher element.. They have no "soul" so to speak of. Of course soulless people will be more attracted to parties that deny the soul. Deep down they know there is something lacking in their life, and they try to fill that hole with material pleasures.

>Believes in left right paradigm
>Worrying about others being NPC

user. . . I'm sorry but you're an NPC

the left, definitely
do you think the right really has alot of platforms with teachers who double-check those who don't fall in line? Jow Forums is an echo chamber but reddit is 10x that
they both are, but the left definitely has more
remove boomers from the right "magatards" and the right dies with NPCs unironically

Honestly, that's the best centrist argument I've seen in this forum.
I personally believe that the left makes up a majority of the NPC's. This is because their evident realiance to the news as a primary source of opinion making and information. This also goes out with celebrities. But I agree some of the right isn't exempt from that trait. I guess it's mainly because we live in such a progressive time where being a republican is taboo. It's appears as though if the right isn't coming into the social norms, they have more free thought than what is pressured.

An NPC possesses no ability to reason rationally. By default, they are programs and will only deviate from their scripted actions only if their files are tampered and they glitch into a different series of outcomes than their predetermined actions. In your definition, "left" means 'big government' and "right" means 'small government'. Any NPC could emulate these philosophies. All it takes is the right reaction at the right time... and oula, here comes your new Political Commentator Person.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (350x306, 16K)

both ends of the spectrum have gone full retard.
Your NPC level increases if you truly believe it's one side over the other.

the entire origin of the NPC meme was a peer-reviewed study that showed an alarmingly high percentage of people had no internal monologue

did this study identify a typical political alignment of these people?

Attached: TUtBv.jpg (3141x2088, 614K)

yeah id say that your average gen x/boomer republican is an npc.

Most npcs on the left are millennials and on the right they're boomers. Thats why most npcs you come across online are left-wing.

True. But sometimes, I take a centrist view to it. To be fair. I at least want to be open minded enough to see if we are ones to talk. Which for the most part, we're in the "right"

left of course. why do you need to ask?

I remember when Trump was first really getting momentum. Obama care was a huge issue and the thousands of people screaming for support of the removal of their obamacare were the ones that needed it the most. They wanted it gone because a black dude put it in place and their new leader said it was bad. Screams NPC to me.
But their are just as many far left NPCs, i'm sure.

im on teh sid of reson

Attached: npcs.png (494x511, 227K)

Democrats are the real racist though.

We want them to fuck off back to their shithole country.
Democrats want to keep inferior races here to just so they can exploit them.
Now you tell me which is worse?

Jesus Christ, you even sound like a fucking NPC.

How can you say the ones willing to talk are in the right? A centralist view gets complete shutdown on here. The problem with the right is most discussion boards are just meta boards which become giant echo chambers. I think the general left has the open discussion point. You'll probably disagree because on here anything left is far left.

ya because sending all the blacks back to another country seems like a rational and reasonable thing to do. Really think about what that would take.

Just gonna throw out there: a mainstream centre-leftist would probably concede that their ideology has made a lot of progress in the last few decades, but wouldn't at all agree that conservatism is taboo or even not still the default position. Part of this is the 'nothing is ever enough' psychology that all political factions have to deal with, and part is that all victories have backlash and progressives really do have to constantly deal with sexism, racism etc popping up organically in places and people that should theoretically be good liberals. (just like catholics spent hundreds of years fighting penny-ante heresy despite being more or less the unopposed ideology of Europe)

Lol u still think there is a "left" and a "right?" Lmaooooooo beep boop 1001010100101010101010101010101010101010100101001010110101

Attached: 1542237780522m.jpg (694x1024, 76K)

Honestly that study really doesn't have much bearing on the current NPC meme. People with no internal monologue can still think just fine, I don't recally them even finding higher levels of political conformism to be an outcome of being in that group.

der iz. lef krill babe, rit no krill babe

>Chick Chicky Boom

Attached: animorph.png (675x990, 635K)

I don't think ObamaCare is was what set people off. It might of been because of the fact that he anally fucked the economy into a fucking recession. He has the highest welfare count than any other president. He killed thousands of innocent with drone strikes because they lived in the same place as the enemy. Wrong place wrong time scenario. You'll find that most people who hated Obama weren't hating him cause he's black, but because he just wasn't a good pres. Thinking that Trump supporters just hated Obama because he's black is what screams NPC to me.

There is absolutely no argument. There is some ass blasted faggots spamming the board who have been hurt deeply by it and are lashing out like male rape victims trying to regain their manhood. They would be better off going for a nature walk and having a nice long cry. It would be less pathetic.

Attached: 3ea938a-4.jpg (586x635, 54K)

Nice! U dont think conservathots get quiet abortions?

Attached: 0D9P0861.jpg (900x600, 123K)

aborshun no can b quite. lots screm nd blod. dats y iz bad

>Chick Chicky Boom

Attached: fridge.png (351x246, 55K)

While I understand that politics is a spectrum and not just Democrats and Republicans. I also acknowledge that it's the majority. The chances of anyone giving a shit about any other party is as high as someone on Jow Forums not calling you a faggot.

NPC isn't a left or right thing, It's a not thinking kind of thing. It's people going with the consensus and not thinking for them self.

Attached: npc comic.png (1000x959, 304K)

>Your NPC level increases if you truly believe it's one side over the other.
Quoted for truth. There's a reason why NPCs fight over sides so much. They wait for their side to tell them how to operate

>Deficit is bad, only not under Trump

You would have to be a hypocrite on multiple points to claim to be a conservative and be in a position to 'need' an abortion, let alone get one. Not saying it doesn't happen, but contrary to what twitter libshits claim, the right does not in fact run on nothing but hypocrisy.

I definitely know some right wing NPCs but the left is all about muh feels over actual thought. Also some of the screen caps of them reacting are truly precious, treating the idea of thinking in language or an internal conversation as being absurd, really shows who we are dealing with

npc iz shutdon tactik usd by trols wen dey don wan argu. onc dey cal npc, argu brek don into "reeeee" nd "orng man bad"

>Chick Chicky Boom

Attached: lookout.png (734x988, 403K)

average Jow Forumsack when confronted

clips.twitch.tv/ScrumptiousDarkTofuGOWSkull

>convenient strawman

>Chick Chicky Boom

Attached: mask.png (548x500, 265K)

Neither side are NPCs, NPCs are people without internal monologue. It SEEMS a lot more of lefties identify as lacking one but its impossible to say atm. It may just be cherry picking

Check the digits to find the truth

And Cuban Pete kills another thread

>Chick Chicky Boom

Attached: rtrade.png (344x632, 122K)

seems like your more or less cherry picking from a very small group of online shit. Most of this shit is hardly important in the real world

Voting at all is for NPCs. 50% of the country doesn't vote because they know it's a meme.

Attached: billhicks.jpg (236x321, 9K)

thinking they are exclusivie to “one side” is an NPC program.

>where are the mysterious arguments happening, Aiden?

>I'm too cool to vote
>Getting involved in the process is lame, right?
>Time to complain when the old fucks who voted get to decide everything

>Chick Chicky Boom

Attached: jesus.png (592x587, 349K)

Doesn't seem like you bothered all that much thinking about what I said.

>Time to complain when the old fucks who voted get to decide everything

No, it's time to complain when you realize that no matter who the 'old fucks' vote for the same machine of government continues running the show.
Voting is for gullible sheep who believe the lies.

Attached: zappa.jpg (720x720, 70K)

>Everyone is an NPC except for me!

I keep seeing this argument. Though it doesn't make sense. We debate between parties on whether or not their ideals are best for the country. Just because we have a mainstream party doesn't mean NPC. It's why we joined and if we blindly follow

>Look at me, I'm such a rebel

Joking aside, to paraphrase mccarthy, "It doesn't matter why they vote for, as long as I get to chose the candidates"

The system may be broken, but that's not a reason to not vote. The system isn't completely broken yet. There are still some people that want to fix things(until big oil buys them out, ofc). Not voting means you don't get a say in politics at all. Your opinion is worthless if you don't express it on the ballot

Attached: countries.png (713x496, 156K)

this

Attached: 1540322697659.gif (750x1250, 116K)

Orange man bad

Both sides actually, it doesn't have to do with it being fair, it has to do with the fact that both political side act the same under a different idea (left triggered over trump, right triggered over anyone who opposes trump)

what is your shit fucking meme you're trying to force

cut it out faggot

I agree with the sense of the dangers of government. But that is only big government. We need a government, just not a tolatarion one. Small gov is something Republicans support.

The right clearly.
If you want to see an NPC gathering en masse check out any Trump rally and watch the NPC's scream their pre recorded talking points.

No u

>btfo
>Checked
>pwned
>cucked
>Shutdown
>Watched Ben Shapiro DESTROY left with LOGIC
>Chick Chicky Boom

Attached: parrot.png (438x1017, 283K)

NPCs believe whatever they perceive to be the dominant narrative. Whatever will reward them with social approval and material rewards. As the Left almost completely controls our culture, the vast majority of NPCs are Left-wing. If the Right seized control they would switch to our side overnight.
That said, there are still plenty of Right-wing NPCs. Evangelical Christcucks are a good example, as are the MAGApede retards.

think of all that time you spent making this shit meme that no one gets and no one is sharing

pathetic

it is though dumbass. Have YOU thought about what would happen to society if we sent them back? It would be WIN WIN for everyone except kikes

Explain what the joke is supposed to be, it's not consistent enough to be understood by me.

this

The only thing the NPC meme proves is that Jow Forums will leap at any opportunity to avoid a rational discussion.

Why worry about pesky little things like facts and evidence for your arguments about ethnocentrism when you can just call everyone you dislike preprogrammed?

Or course the irony of them relying on preprogrammed responses to any kind of counter-criticism is lost on these "intellectuals."

> Left, or right?
The NPCs are the side that gets extremely butthurt about the implication.

>What is Liberia?

We tried already. It didn't work.

>being this buttmad

It's not supposed to make sense, It's supposed to trigger retards that take meems too seriously

Attached: petesing.png (496x630, 221K)

>a rational discussion.
With the left?

Attached: 1541558692988.png (573x542, 365K)

They are always from the left. You can't be an NPC and be right leaning, that's why they are NPC's.

That's easy to figure out. Just look to those who are most upset by it.

That's right, liberal western media.

With anybody. Memes are fun, sure, but way too many people here use them as a crutch for their lack of critical thinking.

People like you.

The Right is the only side actually willing to debate. The Left refuses to even understand the Right's positions because they believe that to do so they would be making themselves unclean and immoral.

Well, then It's not funny enough to catch on.
A meme is only a meme if it's passed on from one to another.

The only real requirement for being an NPC is the void of free thought.

They can be anywhere.

Modern left is an NPC magnet though. LBQT, feminism, MSNPC etc.

there are more NPC's on the left. But all it takes is one look at The Donald reddit to see there are NPC's on both sides

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/9y84ar/so_funny_to_see_little_adam_schitt_dca_talking/

>Who is Glenn Beck?

The Right has plenty of NPC's if you're willing to look.

>The discussion won't be rational only because I'm incapable of talking to the other side without screaming like an autist

Yeah. I'm still working on my approach. The base is here, but it needs more finesse
>The jig is up

Attached: card.png (415x609, 357K)

As others ITT pointed out, it's both. People will blindly parrot left and right opinions("racism is bad and everyone should be equal", "religion is good and tradition must be preserved",etc). Not saying they're wrong since you could make rational arguments for both points, but NPCs rarely do any critical thinking into the "why" of it

A meme requires wit, truth and humour.

Those who look to program others constantly fail since they usually lack all three requirements.

Meme's can't really be used to brainwash. Just look at that sorry ass meme attempt where the US soldiers are saying that they signed up to fight in the ME, not at their own boarders.

This is why I love memes - without truth they don't ring.

That's not true at all. There's plenty of people on the left that outright support many traditionally conservative issues like firearms rights, fiscal responsibility, yadda yadda.

They just don't get the same coverage, and because of that, people on the right default to the 'they must not exist' attitude.

Something that could be described as NPC behavior, if you ask me.

>The discussion won't be rational only because I'm incapable of talking to the other side without screaming like an autist
The left ignores points you make, and continues to hold opinions and feelings over facts.
I've tried to hold a civil conversation and use tact, but that just enables them to be huge assholes in the duration of the discussion.

Yeah I’m a gen x right winger, ive been disinvited from thanksgiving because i softly advocate for fascism. I dont spew hate or rhetoric, i simply suggest that maybe the civnat norm is misguided. Ive been disowned for this.

Most NPC’s are programmed to think in a false dichotomy...you’ll know you’re going off script when both sides hate you.

Here's a novel thought:
There's NPCs on both sides.
Simply being an NPC doesn't cause the person to be unpleasant to be around.
Being an NPC is not "bad" as a cow being a cow isn't bad, NPCs are just cattle, they can't help it.

Do not mistreat your local NPCs, instead guide them towards a better future for everyone.

Attached: Hi Reddi.jpg (598x399, 23K)

Sure they can help it, they just lack the balls to express themselves fearing they might look stupid and lose social capital.

...So they can't help it, because they're NPCs.

Thanks for your idle comment, SveNPC.

>The {group I don't like} ignores points you make, and continues to hold opinions and feelings over facts.

Seriously, you have to stop this left vs right shit. It's getting us nowhere. If you straight up assume the person you're "debating" is in the other camp, you're going to see everything they say as wrong. For instance, you're some guy on Jow Forums, so that automatically makes me think you're a retard

Attached: flip off.png (510x590, 265K)

>Humane and patient treatment of your fellow man

Where do you think you are, Brown Shirt?

Fuck off obamaleaf nobody cares about your drivel anymore.

The pic you posted is actually true. It's not "npc" to point that out. It is npc to believe a collective lie because you can't accept that you are on the wrong side (left).

There are Npcs on both sides.

/cuckypol/ or /gaycuck/?

And least he's not trying to force a terrible meme while pretending to be superior to everyone else.

It's you like you're a newfag that wasn't around for the Millhouse days, or something.

Learn to read.

I said they can help it, but they chose not to fearing the social consequences you absolute memepc.

>but most are programmed for the left.
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick

Attached: systemsneatesttrick.jpg (690x395, 75K)